Do you run a landscaping business and you want to increase clients loyalty and sales? If YES, here 50 creative landscaping firm marketing ideas & branding strategies.
Having provided you with a:
- Landscaping Industry Overview
- Market Research and Feasibility
- Landscaping Business Plan
- Landscaping Service Marketing Plan
- Landscaping Business Name ideas
- Landscaping Business Licenses and Permits
- Cost of Starting a Landscaping Business
- Landscaping Company Marketing ideas
We will now consider marketing ideas and strategies that will help turn your landscaping business to the number one landscaping firm in your locality.
Table of Content
- Starting a Landscaping Business from Scratch – Market Feasibility and Research
- Guerrilla Marketing Strategies for Our Landscaping Business
- Actionable Marketing ideas for Our Landscaping Business
Starting a Landscaping Business from Scratch – Market Feasibility and Research
Demographics and Psychographics
When it comes to those who need the services of landscapers, it is obvious home owners, baby boomers, facility managers, corporate organizations, the government and religious centers et al need the services offered by the landscaping industry.
Young adults who are working class and own their homes, retired people who are financially stable and living in their own homes, and of course middle aged people who own their homes and have taste for excellence.
The Level of Competition in the Industry
Starting a landscape business is not a difficult and expensive business venture. As a matter of fact, the amount required to purchase the basic equipment is within the reach of any serious minded entrepreneur; the equipment costs is relatively the same everywhere. With that it is easier for small and local landscapers to compete for some jobs with larger landscape companies.
Smaller landscape companies who operate communities and neighborhood have leverage over lager landscape companies; they get jobs based on their relationship with residence in the community and also via referrals. But when it comes to competing for government contracts, or bidding for businesses from corporate organization, larger landscape companies have monopoly.
50 Creative Landscaping Firm Marketing ideas & Strategies
Marketing ideas and Strategies for a Landscaping Business
If you want to generate income for your business, then you must market your products and services. In order to market your lawn care and landscape business, you must draft a landscaping marketing plan and ensure that you leverage on all available network to source for business deals. You should source for local real estate clubs and home owners / landlords associations within the area you want to locate your business and connect and network with them.
If you are running a medium or large scale landscape and lawn care business, then you should make it a point of duty to always bid for contracts at the appropriate time whenever there is the opportunity to handle government contracts both at the community and state level.
It is also to your advantage to enter business partnership with local contractors and property managers since they also interface with property owners regularly; through them you can secure business deals.
Factors That Will Help You Get the Right Service Pricing for a Landscaping business
The factors that will enable you get the right price quotation for your services; prices that will be pocket friendly to household is to ensure that you cut your operational cost to the barest minimum. You can achieve it by operating the business from your home, especially if you choose to start the business on a small scale and also purchasing fairly used tools and equipment will help you cut cost and get the right pricing that will be a win – win for both you and your customers.
Guerrilla Marketing Strategies for Our Landscaping Business
Creating Brand Identity for Our Landscape Company
Any business that wants to grow beyond the corner of the street they are operating must be ready and willing to utilize every available means (conventional and non – conventional means) to advertise and promote the business. We intend growing our business beyond Miami Bach, Florida which is why we have perfected plans to build our brand via every available means.
Below are the platforms we intend to leverage on to promote and advertise our landscaping business;
- Encourage our loyal customers to help us use Word of Mouth mode of advertisement (referrals)
- Advertise our landscaping business in relevant magazines (real estate magazines), local newspaper, local TV stations and local radio station
- Promote our landscaping business online via our official website
- List our landscaping business on local directories (yellow pages ads)
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn, Badoo, Facebook , twitter, et al to promote our landscaping business
- Install our Bill Boards on strategic locations around Miami Beach and other key cities in Florida.
- Direct coupon mailing approach to introduce our landscaping business to residence and property managers
- Engage in road show from time to time to create awareness of our landscaping business.
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas in Miami Beach, and other key cities in Florida
- Maximize our company’s website to promote our business
- Attend landlord and residence association meetings with the aim of networking and introducing our landscaping business.
Actionable Marketing ideas for Our Landscaping Business
Cost Effective Ways We Intend to Advertise / Promote Our Landscape Company without Using the Internet
Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on when it comes to advertising and promoting our landscape company in the market place;
- Place adverts on both print ( local newspapers and real estate magazines) and electronic (radio and TV) media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community based programs
- Attend local and intentional real estate fairs / expos
- List our business on yellow pages
- Place our bill boards in strategic locations
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in targeted areas / estates from time to time
- Attend landlord and residence association meetings with the aim of networking and introducing our business.
Low Cost Ways We Intend to Advertise / Promote Our Landscape Company on the Internet
We are quite aware that the internet is presently the biggest platform when it comes advertising / promoting any business and one good thing about adverting on the internet that is far cheaper than other conventional advertising platforms. This is why we will ensure that we explore all available means on the internet platform to promote our landscape company.
Here are they ways we intending leveraging on the internet to advertise / promote our landscape company:
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Flickr, Fotolog, Pinterest, Shutterfly, Tumblr, WordPress, Facebook, twitter, YouTube, Google+, and Snapchat to promote our landscape business brand
- Design an interactive corporate website and we will make use the platform to promote our landscape company
- Place adverts on high traffic websites (Craigslist and other related real estate / property websites)
- Engage in blogging and make use of the platform to promote our landscape company
- Leverage on email marketing strategy to advertise and promote our landscape company
Creative Marketing Ideas Specific to Our Landscaping Business
One of the creative marketing ideas that is specific to the landscaping type of business is simply to go all out there to directly relate / market your services one on one to property managers, landlords, households and also related government agencies.
This marketing strategy has been proven to be very effective and loads of landscapers are leveraging on it. When going around to market your landscaping services, ensure that you carry a neatly printed catalogue that shows the major jobs you have done in time past, it will aid you in convincing clients on what you can do simply because pictures they say speaks more than a thousand words.
Another creative marketing skill that is highly productive in the landscaping industry is leveraging on the internet. The internet is perhaps one of the easiest ways you reach out to a larger percentage of those who need your services. When making use of the internet to market your landscaping services, just ensure that you target high traffic real estate sites like Craigslist and other related real estate / property websites to list your landscaping service offerings.
One good thing about the internet is that you can stream line your marketing to people within the geographical locations where your landscaping services are available. You can also leverage on social media platforms like twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Google+ et al to market your landscaping services.
- Can You Buy Alcohol With a Vertical License or Paper License? - July 2, 2021
- How Long Does It Take for an EIN to Become Active? - July 2, 2021
- How to Cancel My EIN Number? - July 2, 2021