Are you a good programmer? Do you want to learn how to make money selling mobile apps, even if you have no programming skills? Then below is an in-depth guide on how to start your own app development company.
I am sure you have heard stories of people making thousands of Dollars making and selling mobile apps; and you have the flair, talent and skills. Also, there are hundreds of apps lying ‘’dead’’ on your desktop. It’s February already. When are you going to put your talent to work? When are you going to starting selling those apps?
I know. I understand. I have been there. You are scared. “What if it doesn’t work?’’ Well, how would you know it works unless you try? Millions of people around the world have iphones. Most of them use Android devices and Kindle Fire; you could capitalize on that and start earning money from creating simple, mobile apps.
See, you don’t need to be endowed in programming before you start making Iphone apps. I know several successful entrepreneurs who don’t even know how to code, and yet, make SERIOUS money selling Iphone apps. Don’t worry; I will take you through all the steps of making and selling Iphone apps. Before I move on with today’s post, let me quickly walk you through the steps to make Iphone apps.
How to Make an iphone App
- Register on a mobile app maker site (There are several mobile app makers. Just Google the search phrase).
- After registering, click on the ‘’create my app’’ button and type in your App name, description, information, and click the save button when you are done.
- Click the ‘’APP background; option, and choose the color you want to use for your Iphone app background.
- There’s always an option to create a radio button. You can also add other additional features. Just sign up on a reputable mobile app marker’s website and get started! Don’t wait to be perfect. You could find the missing link while making mistakes.
Tip: When starting, you might require the service of a professional mobile app developer.
- Get registered As a Professional IOS developer With the Apple IOS Developer Program. You will need to create your account for an annual fee of $99; you can then submit your app after it has been approved. Note that registration may take up to 24 hours.
Tip: If you are not an experienced coder, don’t try doing it all by yourself. Hire a potential iphone app developer who won’t steal your idea.
How to Get an Iphone Developer to Make Your App and Start Earning Effortlessly…
Think of something hot. Fish out a need out there, and create an Iphone app to meet it. Don’t worry, you don’t need to know how to code, you can hire someone for a measly fee to help you with the app.
- Hire an Iphone Developer
Type in ‘ Iphone app developer’’ in Google or yahoo. Wait for the search to come up;. You will find a list of websites come up. Contact them to build your Iphone app. You can also hire kick-ass app developers from Freelancer.com, Odesk.com, Elance.com or Peopleperhour.com
- Don’t worry, they won’t steal your ideas…
Yeah, I know you are scared that the guy (your app developer may steal your ideas). You don’t have to. Anyway, just ensure you make them sign an NDA before begin working with him. If you are on a good budget, you could hire a lawyer.
- Give Him a Sketch of Your Idea
Here, you will need to pour out your ideas. Give him a sketch of your idea. What you want. Ensure you give him everything he needs to start the project so that he won’t make unnecessary mistakes. This will reduce questions, and give you more time to concentrate on other things while he; (your Iphone developer) works on your Iphone app.
- Pay him
Now, you have to pay him. Hiring a professional developer to make a KICK ASS app cost between the ranges of $300—20,000 depending on the complexity of your project. So ensure you come up with a decent price before hiring. Hiring developers through elance.com won’t cost you much. The guys there are BADASS developers. Trust me!
- Test the phone. Don’t be played on
Some developers may try to take advantage of you because you don’t know anything about Iphone development Well, don’t be fooled. Ensure you test the application on an Iphone before submitting to Apple. Don’t let him tread on you. Be smart and professional. Be firm with your decisions. You are a businessman, remember?
In conclusion, I want you to know that the iphone app market is heating up. If you have cool coding skills, what’s stopping you from creating an Iphone app? It’s February already! Start now and keep winning.
Latest posts by Ajaero Tony Martins (see all)
- Designing an RV Park – 6 Critical Factors You Must Consider - January 16, 2020
- 8 Strong Reasons You Should Become an Entrepreneur - January 9, 2020
- How to Find a Business Partner or Investor With Money - January 9, 2020