Are you about starting a marijuana extraction business? If YES, here is a complete sample marijuana extraction business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE. Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a marijuana extraction business. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample marijuana extraction marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for marijuana extraction companies. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Why Start a Marijuana Extraction Business?
One of the promising businesses an aspiring entrepreneur that has eyes for the future should consider starting is a marijuana extraction business. This is a business that is just kicking off especially in the united states of America. One of the reasons why an investor should consider starting a marijuana extraction business is that marijuana products are on the rise and it is forecasted to be the hottest movement in the specialty food industry.
The fact that this line of business is not very popular means that you must be willing to undertake thorough feasibility studies and market research. It is indeed a money-spinning business if it is well located and if you are able to create a robust distribution network.
A marijuana extraction business is one of those businesses that require you to first look at the existing laws in the country or state you reside in before you set it up. Although marijuana is still very much prohibited in most countries and even in some states in the United States of America, some states still allow it as an alternative source of medicine and for leisure.
So, if you want to start your own marijuana extraction business, then you need to talk to a lawyer to know if it is allowed in your area and the limit that is expected of you. Marijuana extraction business generates huge profits especially when you are located in the right location. You can’t just put a ceiling on the profits you can make when you start this business.
Below is a sample marijuana extraction business plan template that will help you to successfully write yours with little or no stress.
A Sample Marijuana Extraction Business Plan Template
1. Industry Overview
Marijuana extraction business is a subset of the global food, fruit and vegetable processing industry and players in this business leverage on extraction techniques to separate the components of marijuana and remove them from the plant matrix. Various methods can divide cannabis plant material into parts or extracts, that contain different chemicals.
With marijuana, extraction techniques are often used to isolate specific desirable compounds, and cannabis contains at least 113 cannabinoids, including cannabidiol (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). On the other hand, a producer may seek to create a single extract with many desirable cannabis compounds; sometimes called whole plant extracts.
Including the better-known cannabinoids, scientists have identified more than 550 chemicals in cannabis in general including components like terpenes. So also, most players in this line of business also leverage on extraction techniques to concentrate chemicals of interest.
Most marijuana extracts contain a significant amount of THC, which can induce a wide range of effects, including relaxation, euphoria, increased appetite, fatigue, and anxiety. THC-dominant edibles are consumed for recreational and medical purposes.
Some edibles contain a negligible amount of THC and are instead dominant in other cannabinoids, most commonly cannabidiol (CBD). These edibles are primarily used for medical purposes only. Food and beverages made from non-psychoactive cannabis products are known as hemp foods.
The Global Food, Fruit and Vegetables Processing industry and a recent report published by IBISWorld shows that the Global Food, Fruit and Vegetables Processing industry has experienced consistent demand over the five years to 2017, as economies of every size continue to consume processed food, fruits and vegetable products.
Demand has grown particularly fast in developing economies as industrial growth has translated into greater urbanization, higher per capita income and expansion in the size of the middle class. As the global middle class has grown, and is demanding larger quantities of higher quality food.
Over the five years to 2022, industry revenue is expected to expand. Industry demand is expected to increase as producers focus on nutritious ingredients and less invasive processing techniques to keep products as organic as possible.
The Global Food, Fruit and Vegetables Processing industry is indeed a very large industry and pretty much thriving in all parts of the world. Statistics has it that in the world, there are about 32,123 licensed and registered food, fruit and vegetable processing companies (including those whose niche is strictly the production of marijuana extracts) directly responsible for employing about 507,446 employees.
The industry rakes in $290 billion annually with an annual growth rate projected at -0.1 percent. It is important to state that Kraft Heinz is the establishment with lion share of the available market in this industry.
Lastly, marijuana extracts can mean a lot of different things but most importantly, it’s giving consumers and entrepreneurs a new way to explore and benefit from the marijuana industry and you can be part of this big bang by tapping into this nascent market.
2. Executive Summary
Larry Petra® Marijuana Extraction Company, Inc. is a licensed marijuana extraction and packaging company that will be located in between an industrial area and a marijuana farming community in San Diego – California. We have been able to secure a long – term lease for a facility in a strategic location with an option of a long – term renewal on terms and conditions that are favorable to us.
The facility has government approval for the kind of business we want to run and it is easily accessible and we are deliberate about that to facilitate easy movement of raw materials and finished products. We are in the marijuana extraction business to produce a wide variety of marijuana extracts in commercial quantities for retail outlets, cosmetics and fragrance businesses and message and body therapy businesses et al.
We are also in the business to make profits at the same to give our customers value for their money; we want to give people and businesses that patronize us the opportunity to be part of the success story of Larry Petra® Marijuana Extraction Company, Inc.
We spent time and resources to conduct our feasibility studies and market survey so as to enable us locate the business in an area that will support the growth of the business. We ensured that our facility is easy to locate and we have mapped out plans to develop a wide distribution network for wholesalers all around San Diego – California and the United States of America.
Much more that the extraction of quality essential oil and other component from marijuana in commercial quantities, our customer care is going to be second to none. We know that our customers are the reason why we are in business which is why we will go the extra mile to get them satisfied when they purchase our products.
Larry Petra® Marijuana Extraction Company, Inc. will ensure that all our customers (wholesale distributors) are given first class treatment whenever they visit our Depot / Plant. We have a CRM software that will enable us manage a one on one relationship with our customers no matter how large they may grow to.
Larry Petra® Marijuana Extraction Company, Inc. is family business that is owned and financed by Larry Petra and his immediate family members. This San Diego, California native graduated from high school in just three years. Formerly, Larry was Brand Manager at Proctor & Gamble, and also worked at Bain & Company prior to starting Larry Petra® Marijuana Extraction Company, Inc.
He has robust business experience that stretches over 13 years and he holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biochemistry from the University of California, Davis and MBA from the University Of Chicago Booth School Of Business.
3. Our Products and Services
Larry Petra® Marijuana Extraction Company, Inc. is going to operate a standard and licensed marijuana extraction and packaging company whose product will not only be sold in San Diego – California but also throughout the United States of America and other countries of the world.
We are in the marijuana extraction business to make profits and also to give our customers value for their money and we are going to do all that is permitted by the law of the United States of America to achieve our corporate goals. We will be engaged in the extraction and sale of a wide range of marijuana extracts such as;
- Hash oil, which is also known as honey oil or cannabis oil
- Cannabis alcohol extract
- Cannabis tea
- Shatter, Wax, Sap, and Budder
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- We want to launch a standard marijuana extraction and packaging company whose product will be not only be sold in San Diego – California, but also throughout the United States of America and in other parts of the world.
- Our mission is to build a world class marijuana extraction and packaging company that will favorably compete with leaders in the industry. We want to build a marijuana extraction and packaging business whose brand will someday become a household name not only in the United States of America but also in Canada.
Our Business Structure
Larry Petra® Marijuana Extraction Company was established with the aim of competing favorably with other leading marijuana extraction and packaging businesses in the industry. This is why we will ensure that we put the right structures in place that will support the kind of growth that we have in mind while setting up the business.
We will make sure that we only employ people that are qualified, honest, hardworking, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stakeholders (the owners, workforce, and customers).
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more depending how fast we meet our set target. In view of that, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Plant Manager
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Marijuana Extraction Machine Operators
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Accountants / Cashiers
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO (Owner):
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of the marijuana extraction plant
- Part of the team that determines the quantity of marijuana extracts that are to be produced
- Maps out strategies that will lead to efficiency amongst workers in the plant
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of the plant workers
- Ensures that the steady flow of both raw materials – marijuana plants and other ingredients used to extract marijuana to the plant and easy flow of finished products (well – packaged marijuana extracts) through wholesale distributors to the market
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Ensures that the plant meets the expected safety and health standard at all times.
Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office and factory activities.
Marijuana Extraction Machine Operators
- In charge of operating machines that are used in extraction of marijuana by distillation, often by using steam.
- Handle other processes including expression, solvent extraction, absolute oil extraction, resin tapping, wax embedding, and cold pressing.
- Responsible for taking care of the machines and equipment in the production plant
- Handle any other duty as assigned by the production manager.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinates all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyzes the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps increase sales and growth for the company
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Client Service Executive
- Ensures that all contacts with customer (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with customers on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on Larry Petra® Marijuana Extraction Company, Inc. products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries
Distribution Truck Drivers
- Assists in loading and unloading marijuana extracts meant for distribution
- Maintains a logbook of their driving activities to ensure compliance with federal regulations governing the rest and work periods for operators
- Keeps a record of vehicle inspections and make sure the truck is equipped with safety equipment
- Assists the transport and logistics manager in planning their route according to a delivery schedule.
- Local-delivery drivers may be required to sell products or services to stores and businesses on their route, obtain signatures from recipients and collect cash.
- Transports finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Inspects vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Complies with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, break periods etc.) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Collects and verifies delivery instructions
- Reports defects, accidents or violations
6. SWOT Analysis
If you live in the United States of America, you will agree that products from marijuana extraction companies from South America and the Caribbean can be seen in stores especially in states with favorable legislature. We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strengths, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be equipped to confront our threats.
Larry Petra® Marijuana Extraction Company, Inc. employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with bias in startup business to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a Business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives.
This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Larry Petra® Marijuana Extraction Company, Inc.;
Part of what is going to count as our strength is the vast experience of our management team, we have people on board who understand how to grow a business from the scratch to becoming a national phenomenon. So also, our large national and international distribution network and of course our excellent customer service culture will definitely position our company to compete with other top-flight marijuana extraction companies within and outside the United States of America.
The inability to initially leverage on economies of scale may count against us since we are a new marijuana extraction and packaging company. In addition, we don’t have the financial capacity to engage in the kind of publicity that we intend giving the business.
The opportunities for marijuana extraction companies are enormous because there are loads of manufacturing and pharmaceutical companies, who rely on the supply of marijuana extracts. As a result of that, we were able to conduct a thorough market survey and feasibility studies so as to position our business to take advantage of the existing market. We know that it is going to requires hard work, and we are determined to achieve it.
Some of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn and unfavorable government policies. It is a fact that economic downturn affects purchasing power. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new marijuana extraction and packaging company in same location where ours is located.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
Investors and entrepreneurs are beginning to establish businesses in the marijuana industry due to the fact that the health benefits of marijuana extracts are anticipated to trigger their demand in pharmaceutical and medical applications as well.
Good enough, studies show that these marijuana extracts do not exhibit any recognized side effects unlike other conventional medicines and drugs; this will probably be a significant boosting factor for the market.
Another notable trend in this line of business is that more players in the food, pharmaceutical, fragrance and cosmetics, and other related industries are beginning to increase their demand for marijuana extracts as part of their raw materials because of the nature of the product. As a matter of fact, marijuana extracts/oil is gaining more ground as part of the materials used in the production of drugs, teas, soaps and other products.
Lastly, the price of the marijuana plant is typically the most reliable driver of industry performance. It is important to state the part of what affects productivity in this industry is that marijuana farming is vulnerable to unpredictable weather conditions.
8. Our Target Market
Marijuana extracts are some of many products that are used all around the globe for different purposes. In essence, our target market can’t be restricted to just a group of people or organization, but all those who reside in our target market location.
In view of that, we have conducted our market research and we have ideas of what our target market would be expecting from us. We are in business to engage in the wholesale distribution of marijuana extracts to the following groups of organizations;
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Alternative medicine practitioners that use essential oil for Aromatherapy
- Cosmetics, soaps and other products production companies
- Food and drinks production companies
- Small scale businesses that make use of marijuana extracts as part of their raw material.
Our Competitive Advantage
There is hardly any business that does not come with its own fair share of competition hence we are prepared to compete favorably with other marijuana extraction companies in San Diego – California and throughout the United States.
Top on the list of the competitive advantages that we are bringing to the industry are our business location, robust relationship with marijuana plant farmers, ability to alter goods and services produced in favor of market conditions and appropriate climatic conditions.
Larry Petra® Marijuana Extraction Company, Inc. is launching a standard marijuana extraction brand that will indeed become the preferred choice for businesses and households that make use of marijuana extracts in San Diego – California.
Part of what is going to count as competitive advantage for Larry Petra® Marijuana Extraction Company, Inc. is the vast experience of our management team, we have people on board who understand how to grow a business from the scratch to becoming a national phenomenon. So also, our large national and international distribution network and of course our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for the business.
Last of all, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry, meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and objectives. We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Larry Petra® Marijuana Extraction Company, Inc. is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the marijuana extraction business in the United States of America, and we are going to ensure that we do all it takes to sell our marijuana extracts to a wide range of customers.
Larry Petra® Marijuana Extraction Company, Inc. will generate income by simply selling;
- Hash oil, which is also known as honey oil or cannabis oil
- Cannabis alcohol extract
- Cannabis tea
- Shatter, Wax, Sap, and Budder
10. Sales Forecast
When it comes to marijuana extraction and packaging business, if your products is well – packaged and branded and if your production plant is centrally positioned and easily accessible, you will always attract customers cum sales and that will sure translate to increase in revenue generation for the business.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in San Diego – California and every city where our marijuana extracts will be sold and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income/profits from our first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to examine the marijuana extraction business, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast.
Below are the sales projection for Larry Petra® Marijuana Extraction Company, Inc., it is based on the location of our business and other factors as it relates to small and medium scale marijuana extraction and packaging startups in the United States;
- First Fiscal Year (FY1): $240,000
- Second Fiscal Year (FY2): $550,000
- Third Fiscal Year (FY3): $870,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same product and customer care services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Prior to choosing a location for Larry Petra® Marijuana Extraction Company, Inc. we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to penetrate the available market in our target market locations.
We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the number of customers we want to attract per time and also for our products to favorably compete with other leading brands in the United States of America.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the marijuana extraction business to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in San Diego – California and other cities in the United States of America.
In summary, Larry Petra® Marijuana Extraction Company, Inc. will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to sell our marijuana extracts;
- Introduce our marijuana extract brand by sending introductory letters to manufacturing companies that make use of marijuana extracts, households, alternative medicine practitioners that make use of marijuana extracts, marijuana extracts merchants and other stakeholders in San Diego – California and other cities in the United States of America
- Advertise our products in community – based newspapers, local TV and radio stations
- List our business and products on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Leverage on the internet to promote our marijuana extraction and packaging business
- Engage in direct marketing and sales
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing (referrals)
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Notwithstanding the fact that our marijuana extraction plant is a standard one with a wide range of products that can favorably compete with other leading brands, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for our products and brand.
Larry Petra® Marijuana Extraction Company, Inc. has a long – term plan of distributing our marijuana extracts all around the United States of America and Canada which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in San Diego – California before venturing out.
Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Larry Petra® Marijuana Extraction Company, Inc.;
- Place adverts on both print (community – based newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook, twitter, et al to promote our essential oil brand
- Install our billboards in strategic locations all around major cities in the United States of America
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Position our Flexi Banners at strategic positions in the location where we intend getting customers to start patronizing our products.
- Ensure that our essential oil is well branded, that our staff members wear our customized clothes, and all our official cars and distribution vans are customized and well branded.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
We are aware of the pricing trend in the marijuana extraction business which is why we have decided to produce various sizes of marijuana extract products.
In view of that, our prices will conform to what is obtainable in the marijuana extraction industry, but will ensure that within the first 6 to 12 months our products are sold a little bit below the average price of various marijuana products in the United States of America. We have put in place business strategies that will help us run on low profits for a period of 6 months; it is a way of encouraging people to buy into our brand.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Larry Petra® Marijuana Extraction Company, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Larry Petra® Marijuana Extraction Company, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for product purchase without any stress on their part.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
Starting a standard marijuana extraction and packaging company is indeed a capital-intensive business. This is because the amount required to set up a marijuana extraction plant is relatively high when compared to similar businesses.
The bulk of the startup capital will be spent on leasing or acquiring a facility and also in purchasing marijuana extracting and processing machines. Aside from that, you are not expected to spend much except for purchase and servicing of distribution trucks, paying of your employees and utility bills. These are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital;
- The Total Fee for Registering the Business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $1,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Larry Petra® Marijuana Extraction Company, Inc. in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of – $3,580.
- The total cost for hiring Business Consultant – $5,500.
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $12,400.
- The total cost for payment of rent for 12 months at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of $115,300.
- The total cost for construction of a standard marijuana extraction plant – $150,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $100,000
- The cost for Start-up inventory (raw materials, drums, bottles and packaging materials et al) – $80,000
- The total cost for the purchase of marijuana extracting and packaging equipment – $100,000
- The total cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The total cost of purchase of distribution vans – $100,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, Fax Machines, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- The cost of launching a website – $600
- Miscellaneous – $10,000
We would need an estimate of $500,000 to successfully set up a standard marijuana extraction plant in San Diego – California.
Generating Funds/Startup Capital for Larry Petra® Marijuana Extraction Company, Inc.
Larry Petra® Marijuana Extraction Company, Inc. is a family business that is owned and financed by Larry Petra and his immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partners which is why he has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings and sell of stocks
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $200,000 (Personal savings $150,000 and soft loan from family members $50,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $300,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and business structure. If all these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business closes shop.
One of our major goals of starting Larry Petra® Marijuana Extraction Company, Inc. is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running. We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to supply our marijuana extracts a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Larry Petra® Marijuana Extraction Company, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and construction of the processing plant: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members and friends: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – wholesale suppliers / merchants: In Progress.