Are you about starting a medical device development company? If YES, here is a complete sample medical device development business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a medical device development company. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample medical device development marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for medical device development companies. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Table of Content
- Why Start a Medical Device Development Business?
- Medical Device Development Business Plan – Executive Summary
- Medical Device Development Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
- Medical Device Development Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Medical Device Development Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Medical Device Development Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
- Medical Device Development Business Plan – Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Why Start a Medical Device Development Business?
In order to become a business player in the healthcare industry, you don’t necessarily need to become a medical doctor, a pharmacist or a nurse. If you are interested in the healthcare industry, one of the many businesses that you can successfully start is a medical device development business; it is a business that is promising and profitable in the united states of America.
The Medical device development business basically develops and manufactures various devices that are used in the healthcare industry.
Just like most businesses, the medical device development business is open to as many people that are interested in the industry as long as they have the required experience and qualifications.
If you are sure this type of business is what you truly want to do after you must have conducted your feasibility studies and market research, then the next step to follow is to write a good business plan.
The truth is that it is one thing to have a fantastic idea cum business plan, and another thing for the business plan to translate to money (profits), and that is why it is important to assemble a team of dedicated staff to work with you if you want to be successful in your business.
Below is a sample medical device development business plan template that will help you successfully write yours with little effort.
A Sample Medical Device Development Business Plan Template
- Industry Overview
Medical device development business is under the Medical Device manufacturing industry and players in this industry include manufacturers of electromedical and electrotherapeutic apparatuses such as magnetic resonance imaging equipment, medical ultrasound equipment, pacemakers, hearing aids, electrocardiographs and electromedical endoscopic equipment. The industry also engages in the manufacturing irradiation apparatus and tubes for applications such as medical diagnostic, medical therapeutic, industrial, research, and scientific evaluation among others.
The Medical Device manufacturing industry revenue has increased steadily due to demand for effective and efficient devices. Rising product prices have also supported industry growth. Revenue is projected to rise over the five years to 2022 as healthcare providers continue to invest in new equipment to keep up with growing demand for healthcare services. New product development by medical device manufacturers will also contribute to industry growth by offering new solutions to health issues.
The Medical Device Manufacturing industry is indeed a thriving line of business in most countries of the world. In the United States of America, the industry generates over $43 billion annually from more than 993 medical device development and manufacturing companies scattered all around the United States of America.
The industry is responsible for the employment of over 94,106 people. Experts project that the industry will grow at a 1.0 percent annual rate between 2012 and 2017. The establishments in this industry that has dominant market shares in the United States of America are Abbott Laboratories, General Electric Company, Johnson & Johnson and Medtronic.
A recent report published by IBISWORLD shows that the Medical Device Manufacturing industry has a moderately low level of capital intensity; for every $1.00 an average industry company spends on labor, they invest $0.06 into capital improvements. Although the cost of assets can be high for industry operators, not all products can be manufactured on an automated production line.
The report further stated that medical device manufacturers produce a range of products for highly specialized applications, and the production of many of these devices requires hands-on work, which keeps industry labor costs high. Skilled specialists are needed to research and develop medical devices, and these employees command salaries well above the manufacturing sector’s average wage.
Over and above, medical device development and manufacturing business is a profitable business and it is open for any aspiring entrepreneur to come in and establish his or her business; you can choose to start on a small scale manufacturing limited devices or you can choose to start on a large scale manufacturing various medical devices not just for the US market, but for international market.
Medical Device Development Business Plan – Executive Summary
Eden® Medical Device Development Company, Inc. is a registered medical device development and manufacturing business that will be located in one of the industrial estates in Dover – Delaware, United States of America. We have been able to lease a facility that is big enough to fit into the design of the kind of standard medical device Development Company that we intend launching.
Eden® Medical Device Development Company, Inc. will design, develop and manufacture medical devices; we will engage in fabricating medical diagnostic and therapeutic apparatus, marketing and distribution. We are set to sell our products to a wide range of clientele not just in the United States of America, but also all across the world.
We are aware that there are several large and small medical device development companies, which is why we spent time and resources to conduct a thorough feasibility studies and market survey so as to be well positioned to favorably compete with all our competitors. We will ensure that we engage in continuous improvement of our products so as to suite the ever – changing trends in the healthcare industry.
Eden® Medical Device Development Company, Inc. will ensure that all our customers are given first class treatment whenever they purchase any of our products. We have a CRM software that will enable us manage a one on one relationship with our customers no matter how large the number of our customer base may grow to. We will ensure that we get our customers involved in the design and manufacturing of medical devices and also when making some business decisions.
Eden® Medical Device Development Company, Inc. will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our customers’ needs precisely and completely whenever they patronize our products.
Eden® Medical Device Development Company, Inc. is a family business that is owned by Engr. David Eden and his immediate family members. Engr. David Eden has a B.Engr. in Electronic Electrical Engineering, with well over 5 years of experience in the medical devices development industry, working for some of the leading brands in the United States. Although the business is launching out with just one outlet in Dover – Delaware, but we will ensure that we market and distribute our products all across the United States of America and other countries of the world.
- Our Product Offering
Eden® Medical Device Development Company, Inc. is in the medical devices development industry to sell our products to a wide range of clients and of course to make profits, which is why we will ensure we go all the way to design, develop and manufacture various medical equipment.
We will ensure that we do all that is permitted by the law of the United States to achieve our aim and ambition of starting the business. Our product offerings are listed below;
- Neuromodulation and spinal devices
- Cardiovascular devices
- Diabetes devices
- Irradiation devices
- Patient recovery and noninvasive devices
- Surgical instruments
- Dental instruments
- Hospital beds and other specialized hospital furniture
- Personal safety equipment
Our Vision Statement
- Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to establish a world – class medical device development company that will manufacture a wide range of medical devices and build a brand that will become a household name not just in the United States of America, but also other parts of the world.
- Our Business Structure
Eden® Medical Device Development Company, Inc. knows the standards expected from companies that are into the manufacturing of medical devices hence the need for us to conform to industrial best practices.
We will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, honest, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all our stake holders. As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of ten years or more.
In view of that, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Production Manager
- Human Resources and Amin Manager
- Engineers (Production Engineers)
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Customer Services Executive
Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Reports to the board
Admin and HR Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Sustains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Improves department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Outlines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out staff induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversee the smooth running of the daily office activities
- In charge of approving designs for the organization
- Responsible for managing the daily activities in the production facility
- Ensure that the production facility is in top shape and goods are properly arranged and easy to locate
- Interfaces with third-party suppliers (vendors)
- Controls medical equipment and instrument manufacturing, distribution and supply chain inventory
- Supervises the workforce in the production facility
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding increase sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represent the company in strategic meetings
- Aids the increase sales and growth for the company
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Medical Devices Production Engineers
- Responsible for designing, fabricating, developing and manufacturing medical devices such as Neuromodulation and spinal devices, Cardiovascular devices, Diabetes devices, Irradiation devices, noninvasive devices, Surgical appliances, Surgical instruments, Dental instruments, Hospital beds and other specialized hospital furniture, and Personal safety equipment
- Responsible for the manufacturing electromedical and electrotherapeutic apparatuses such as magnetic resonance imaging equipment, medical ultrasound equipment, pacemakers, hearing aids, electrocardiographs and electromedical endoscopic equipment
Client Service Executive
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with customers on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the human resources and admin manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to customers when they make enquiries
- Enquires about customers’ needs, recommend, select and help locate the right merchandise, describe a product’s features and benefits.
- make suggestions and encourage purchase of products
- Provides information about warranties, manufacturing specifications, care and maintenance of merchandise and delivery options
Medical Device Development Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
Eden® Medical Device Development Company, Inc. is in business to become one of the leading medical devices development companies in the United States of America and we are fully aware that it will take the right business concept, management and organization structure to achieve our goal.
We are quite aware that there are several medical device development companies all over the United States of America and even in the same location where we intend locating ours, which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business. We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be welled equipped to confront our threats.
Eden® Medical Device Development Company, Inc. employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with bias in manufacturing to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a Business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives.
This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Eden® Medical Device Development Company, Inc.
Our strength lies in the quality of our finished medical devices, the power of our team and the state of the art medical device production plant that we own. We have a team of highly trained and experienced engineers and support staff that can go all the way to design and produce top notch medical devices. We are well positioned in the heart of Dover – Delaware and we know we will attract loads of clients from the first day we open our medical device development company for business.
Our major weakness is that we are a new medical devices development and manufacturing company and we don’t have the financial capacity to compete with multi – billion dollars medical device development companies such as Abbott Laboratories, General Electric Company, Johnson & Johnson and Medtronic et al when it comes to manufacturing and selling medical devices at a rock bottom prices. So also, we may not have enough cash reserve to promote our brand the way we would want to do.
Our well-equipped medical device development company provides us with unlimited opportunities to sell our products to a large number of hospitals and health facilities. We have been able to conduct thorough feasibility studies and market survey and we know what our potential clients will be looking for when they visit our show room and production plant; we are well positioned to take on the opportunities that will come our way.
Just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn. It is a fact that economic downturn affects purchasing/spending power. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new medical device development company in same location where ours is located. So also, unfavorable government policies may also pose a threat for businesses such as ours.
Medical Device Development Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
If you keep tabs with happening in the medical devices manufacturing industry, you will agree that technological advances, the legislative expansion of healthcare access and the improving economy have stimulated demand for medical devices over the last five years, and the aging US population has further contributed to revenue growth due to the high incidence of health issues requiring medical devices among the elderly.
A report published by IBISWorld shows that industry revenue will grow going forward. Over the five years to 2022, this growth is expected to continue, with revenue increasing at a slightly faster rate. The aging baby-boomer population and technological developments will continue to bolster industry growth, but the changing regulatory environment will likely hamper profitability.
So also, technological advances, expansion of healthcare and the improving economy have stimulated demand. Industry operators often have the weak hand in price negotiations and recent healthcare legislation has created a degree of uncertainty for medical device companies.
Lastly, as part of marketing strategies, medical device development companies now ensure that they have showrooms at different locations where they display their products. As a matter of fact, it is even cheaper to purchase directly from these showrooms established by medical devices development companies as against purchasing from medical device retail stores. It is a strategy that helps them increase sales and income for their business.
- Our Target Market
We have positioned our medical device development and manufacturing company to service businesses in the healthcare industry in and around Dover – Delaware and every other location where our show rooms will be located all over key cities in the United States of America and other countries of the world.
We have conducted our market research and feasibility studies and we have ideas of what our target market would be expecting from us. We are in business to design, develop and manufacture a wide range of medical equipment and instruments for the following customers;
- Medical laboratories
- Medical colleges
- Dental clinics
- Optical centers
Eden® Medical Device Development Company, Inc. is launching a standard medical device development and manufacturing company that will become the preferred choice for hospitals and other healthcare facilities in the United States of America and other countries of the world. Our production plant is located in very good locations.
One thing is certain; we will ensure that we design, develop and manufacture a wide range of medical equipment and instruments that are in high demand in the healthcare industry. We will also go all the way to ensure that we work with some of our high – profile clients in designing, developing and manufacturing of customized medical devices that suits their business.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our aims and objectives. We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
Medical Device Development Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Eden® Medical Device Development Company, Inc. is in business to design, develop and manufacture a wide range of medical equipment and instruments. We are in the medical device development industry to maximize profits and we are going to go all the way out to ensure that we achieve our business goals and objectives.
In essence, our source of income will be the supplying and selling of a wide range of medical equipment and instruments at affordable prices. Eden® Medical Device Development Company, Inc. will generate income by selling the following products;
- Neuromodulation and spinal devices
- Cardiovascular devices
- Irradiation devices
- Patient recovery and noninvasive devices
- Surgical instruments
- Dental instruments
- Hospital beds and other specialized hospital furniture
- Personal safety equipment
We are set to go into the designing, developing and manufacturing of various types of medical equipment and instruments and we have put plans in in place that will help us always attract customers cum sales and that will sure translate to increase in revenue generation for the business.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in the United States of America and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income/profits from the first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to critically examine the medical device development industry and we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projection is based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to startups in Dover – Delaware.
- First Fiscal Year: $750,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $1.2 million
- Third Fiscal Year: $3 Million
N.B: This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor manufacturing same medical equipment and instruments as we do within the same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location for Eden® Medical Device Development Company, Inc. we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to be able to penetrate the available market and become the preferred choice for hospitals and healthcare facilities in and around Dover – Delaware. We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the number of customer we want to attract per time and the number of products to be sold monthly.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the medical device development and manufacturing industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in the United States of America.
In other to continue to be in business and grow, we must continue to sell the medical equipment and instruments that we developed and manufacture which is why we will go all out to empower or sales and marketing team to deliver.
In summary, Eden® Medical Device Development Company, Inc. will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to win customers over;
- Open our medical device development plant in a grand style with a party
- Introduce our business by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to hospitals, dental clinics, optical centers, medical laboratories and key stake holders in the United States of America
- Ensure that we design, develop and manufacture a wide range of medical equipment and instruments needed in the healthcare sector
- Make use of attractive hand bills to create awareness and also to give direction to our show rooms
- Position our signage/flexi banners at strategic places around Dover – Delaware
- Position our greeters to welcome and direct potential customers
- Create a loyalty plan that will enable us reward our regular customers
- List our business and products on yellow pages ad (local directories)
- Leverage on the internet to promote our business
- Engage in direct marketing and sales
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing (referrals)
- Join local chambers of commerce and industries to network and market our products
Medical Device Development Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Despite the fact that our medical device development plant is well located, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for the business. We are going to explore all available means to promote our medical devices development company.
Eden® Medical Device Development Company, Inc. has a long-term plan of exporting our medical devices to other countries of the world and to become a household name in the healthcare industry which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in Dover – Delaware before venturing out. As a matter of fact, our publicity and advertising strategy is not solely for winning customers over but to effectively communicate our brand.
Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Eden® Medical Device Development Company, Inc.;
- Place adverts on community based newspapers, radio stations and TV stations
- Encourage the use of word of mouth publicity from our loyal customers
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Google+ and other platforms to promote our business.
- Ensure that our we position our banners and billboards in strategic positions all around Dover – Delaware
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas in and around our neighborhood
- Contact hospitals, dental clinics, optical center, medical laboratories and other health facilities by calling them up and informing them of Eden® Medical Device Development Company, Inc. and the products we sell
- Advertise our medical equipment and instruments in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site
- Brand all our official cars and vans and ensure that all our staff members and management staff wear our branded shirt or cap at regular intervals
Our Pricing Strategy
Aside from quality, pricing is one of the key factors that gives leverage to players in the medical device development and manufacturing industry, it is normal for customers to go to places where they can get quality medical equipment and instruments at cheaper price which is why big players in the medical device development and manufacturing industry like Abbott Laboratories, General Electric Company, Johnson & Johnson and Medtronic et al will attract loads of corporate and individual clients.
We know we don’t have the capacity to compete with the market leaders in the industry, but we will ensure that the prices and quality of all the medical equipment and instruments that we develop are competitive with what is obtainable amongst medical device development companies within our level.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Eden® Medical Device Development Company, Inc. is all inclusive because we are aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Eden® Medical Device Development Company, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards/Point of Sale Machines (POS Machines)
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for all purchases without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
- Startup Expenditure (Budget)
In setting up any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting/leasing a big facility, then you would need a good amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of, and that your facility is conducive enough for workers to be creative and productive.
The tools and equipment that will be used are nearly the same cost everywhere, and any difference in prices would be minimal and can be overlooked. As for the detailed cost analysis for starting a medical device development and manufacturing business; it might differ in other countries due to the value of their money.
These are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital on;
- The total fee for registering the business in the United States of America – $750
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $3,300
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Eden® Medical Device Development Company, Inc. in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $3,580
- The total cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,500
- The total cost for payment of insurance policy covers (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $9,400
- The total cost for long – term leasing of a standard warehouse and showroom – $250,000
- The total cost for remodeling the production facility and showroom – $20,000
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits – ($2,500)
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $60,000
- The total cost for Start-up inventory (purchase of medical device making tools and equipment and the purchase of raw materials inclusive) – $250,000
- The total cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The total cost for the purchase and installation of CCTVs – $10,000
- The cost for the purchase of office furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000
- The total cost of launching a Website – $600
- The total cost for our opening party – $7,000
- Miscellaneous – $10,000
We would need an estimate of $950,000 to successfully set up our medical devices development plant in Dover – Delaware.
Generating Startup Capital for Eden® Medical Device Development Company, Inc.
Eden® Medical Device Development Company, Inc. is a private registered business that is solely owned and financed by Engr. David Eden and his immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partner which is why he has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from my Bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $350,000 (Personal savings $200,000 and soft loan from family members $150,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $600,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
Medical Device Development Business Plan – Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of the employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business close shop.
One of our major goals of starting Eden® Medical Device Development Company, Inc. is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to retail our wide range of quality medical equipment and instrument a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Eden® Medical Device Development Company, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and re – training of our workforce is at the top burner.
We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and remodeling the factory: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Graphic Designs and Printing of Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed machines, tools, furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party/launching party planning: In Progress
- Compilation of our list of products that will be available in our store: Completed
- Establishing business relationship with vendors: In Progress
- Can You Go Skydiving While Pregnant? - December 2, 2020
- What are the Best Types of Heat Lamp for Restaurant Food? - December 1, 2020
- What is the Allowed Depreciation for Skydiving Equipment? - November 27, 2020