Are you searching for small business opportunities in Missouri, United States? Are you considering starting a business in Missouri but you simply lack ideas on what business to start? If YES, then I advice you read on as this article will help solve this problem.
Nothing beats starting your own business, becoming your own boss and making your own money. You don’t have to allow someone else to control your financial fortune forever when there are several business opportunities you could explore. Explore any of these business ideas in Missouri and start making money for yourself today.
Top 10 Small Business Investment Opportunities in Missouri
1. Paper Recycling-: Paper is worldwide used material and a very essential material too. But the rate at which paper is discarded all over the world, makes it a threat to the environment. Too much of paper could clog landfills and cause environmental degradation but papers are reusable materials that can be recycled and used again.
In 2011, it was estimated that about 70% of paper used in the united states alone were recycled. You would find a lot of companies interested in buying used papers, old magazines, cardboards and other types of papers. To start this business in Missouri, you can purchase some recycle bins to be distributed to companies that make use of papers a lot and some private residence as well.
Some of them would let you handle their paper recycling for free while some might sell used papers to you; whichever way, your primary aim is getting a huge bulk of papers cheaply and selling to people who need them for profit.
2. Pregnancy Fitness Center-: A lot of women are scared that they may lose their body shape or put on too much weight after pregnancy hence they try to make sure they exercise during pregnancy to keep fit during and after pregnancy. Celebrities have also made women more conscious about their maintaining a good shape after childbirth because of how quickly they regain their shapes back after childbirth.
A lot of women now want to follow in their steps. A pregnancy fitness center would focus on safe physical training and exercises for pregnant women. A lot of pregnant women in Missouri would feel safer, enrolling in fitness centers that cater specifically to pregnant women as against general fitness centers.
3. Tax Returns Preparation Services-: If you want a kind of business that you could do for a quarter in the year and then spend the remaining three quarters of the year doing whatever you like, this is the exact business for you.
Tax preparation and filings are done during the early part of the year leaving you enough room and time for yourself. Apart from tax preparation, you could offer other services such as tax management services or tax advice and consultancy which all revolve around helping individuals and business owners reduce their tax burdens.
4. Used Car Sales-: Selling of used cars is also a very viable business opportunity. Buying of used cars is a cheap way to own cars for people who cannot afford to purchase new cars or cannot access car loans. There would always be people who are tired of their vehicles or just want to sell it off for some reason or the other. These are the people you would purchase from and then sell at a mark-up to other people who need to buy cheap, used cars.
You could also start a car auctions business. A lot of people from other continents such as Africa, visit car auction websites in developed countries to purchase cheap, used cars which they can buy and ship down to their countries.
5. Vending Machine Business-: If you are looking for passive income; here is one source of passive income for you. Vending machine business passes as a source of passive income because it requires minimal amount of supervision.
All you need to do is to search for a very good location which is also very secure and then seek for permission from the appropriate quarters to place your vending machine there, stock your vending machine with products and then visit once in a while to restock your machine. It’s a very fantastic business for stay-at-home parents, students and people looking for extra sources of income.
6. Business Broker-: Another business idea you could consider starting in Missouri is to become a business broker. This kind of business could be conducted both online and offline. You could make a lot of money from carrying out duties like helping people negotiate business transactions, closing deals, sourcing for products, searching for capital and a lot of other activities.
7. Blogging-: Blogging is not dead; people are still making money from blogging. A lot of people just complain that they are not making money from blogging because they only copy what others are doing without really taking time to find out about new, untapped niches that are profitable for them.
If you want to make money from blogging, you have to look for good niches and b e able to write good contents from time to time. The better the quality of content you churn out, the more audience you would have and the more money you stand to make.
8. Cake & Dessert Shop-: Starting a cake and dessert shop is also a very good business idea. You would gain a lot of patronage from people who need to throw parties, restaurants, hotels and supermarkets. You can also make your cakes and desserts shop a restaurant-style shop so that people can visit and hang around while they purchase your products.
9. Candy Bouquets-: We all know that flower bouquets are good gifts but so are candy bouquets. People purchase candy bouquets as romantic gestures and occasional gifts for their friends and loved ones. This kind of business is not difficult to set-up and doesn’t require a huge capital outlay.
Also, it can be run and managed as an Online business, using the internet to scout for customers, to take payments and then deliver to specified destinations. Your candy bouquet business can grow very big if you manage it properly.
10. Catering-: Residents of Missouri appreciate good, tasty meals. If cooking is your thing, then you should consider going for training to become a professional caterer because in Missouri, food business is good business.
- How to Register and Start a Business in Saskatchewan - August 2, 2020
- How to Start a Professional Employer Organization Firm - July 3, 2020
- How to Start a Pumpkin Farming Business in 20 Steps - July 3, 2020