Are you about starting a nurse practitioner clinic? If YES, here’s a complete sample nurse practitioner clinic business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE to get started. Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a nurse practitioner clinic. We have analyzed and drafted a sample nurse practitioner clinic marketing plan backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for nurse practitioner clinics. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Table of Content
- 2. Executive Summary
- 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
Why Start a Nurse Practitioner Clinic Business?
Nurse practitioners, also known as advanced practice nurses are registered nurses with advanced clinical training. They provide generalist care including routine physical assessment, treatment of uncomplicated episodic illness, continuing care for persons with stable chronic conditions, and acute care in hospital settings.
In many states in the US, they can act as a primary care provider, managing patients from birth through the aging process (depending on their specialty). One exciting prospect of becoming a nurse practitioner is the idea of opening his/her own practice. Nurse practitioners enjoy autonomy and owning their own practice further enhances their independence.
This is an interesting and lucrative business idea for anyone with the passion for healthcare. They are a lot of things you must consider before deciding to start up your own clinic and one of those things is the legal aspects of physician supervision. Every state in the united states regulates the practice of nursing, and the rules differ from one state to another.
Some states in the United States may require an NP to have a supervising physician to diagnose and treat, to prescribe or both, while some other states allow completely independent practice. An NP who works in a state where supervision is required will need to set up a consultation contract with a physician to ensure that the business is legal.
But as an NP in a state that allows private practice without physician supervision, you could open a private practice in paediatrics, family medicine, adult medicine or women’s health care.
There’re also NPs who are interested in less traditional aspects of nursing practice such as holistic care, or want to combine another aspect such as massage therapy into their nursing practice. NPs can also provide direct services to patients in locations other than a hospital, clinic or medical office
A Sample Nurse Practitioners Business Plan Template
1. Industry Overview
Generally, nurses work to promote health, prevent disease, and help patients cope with illness. They are advocates and health educators for patients, families, and communities. When offering direct patient care, they watch, assess, and record symptoms, reactions, and progress in patients; assist physicians during surgeries, treatments, and examinations; administer medications; and assist in convalescence and rehabilitation.
Nurses also develop and manage nursing care plans, advice patients and their families in proper care, and help individuals and groups take steps to improve or maintain their health.
Nurse practitioners (NPs), together with physician assistants (PAs), became necessary in the United States in the 1960s in response to shortages and uneven distribution of physicians. They play important roles in many health care fields and especially in primary care.
According to reports, there were approximately 106,000 practicing nurse practitioners and 70,000 practicing physician assistants in 2010. This estimate represents approximately 10,000 fewer practicing physician assistants than projected by the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA) and approximately 10,000 more nurse practitioners than report having NP in their title in a 2008 national survey.
Robert Graham Centre in recent years used the NPI dataset to examine the practice partners of each nurse practitioner and physician assistant. By making use of a novel imputation method that assigned field of practice (primary care or a subspecialty care) to each NP and PA based on the specialty of the professionals they work with, they were able to estimate that less than half of physician assistants (approximately 30,000) and slightly more than half of nurse practitioners (approximately 56,000) are practicing primary care in 2010.
2. Executive Summary
Master Touch Family Clinic offers a unique combination of Family medical clinic services and community-based social services to Fort Lauderdale. The type of service we plan to provide is almost non-existent from the private sector in our business location.
Although there are government agencies on the city that provide the same services that we will be providing. But the long delays, lack of personal attention, and quality of service provided by these agencies leave the market wide open for private involvement.
We at Master Touch Family Clinic plan to leverage many strategies to differentiate ourselves from the existing market. One of the major differences we plan to bring to the industry will be the sincere concern for our client’s well being on every level. Bench marking customer service is our key approach to corner the market of the industry that is in desperate need of our services.
Master Touch Family Clinic will be created as a Florida Limited Liability Company based in Fort Lauderdale, owned by its principal investors and principal operators. Our initial office will be established in a quality office space in Downtown Fort Lauderdale, which is the heart of Fort Lauderdale. Our family medicine clinic will be supervised by Dr Bernard Will from the prestigious Boward General hospital.
Our clients at Master Touch Family Clinic will be families in Fort Lauderdale in need of health care and/or social services. These patients are usually referred by other health care professionals such as physicians, attorneys, insurance companies and health care facilities.
Master Touch Family Clinic can boost of having an excellent reputation with many of these professionals, through the work of our Clinical Director, who is a known figure in the industry, and through the presentations we have made to the community via marketing tools and personal interactions.
Master Touch Family Clinic will be licensed by the State of Florida and our services reimbursed by Medicare, Medicaid and other private insurance carriers. We have already initiated the process for licensure and insurance certification and we are well on our way to meeting the regulations and guidelines for providing family medicine and social services to patients in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Our marketing strategy at Master Touch Family Clinic involves a combination of print media advertising, website development, networking, and promotional events, all aimed at residents living within 35 miles of the clinic. All pricing will be set according to Medicare, Medicaid and other insurance regulation so pricing is not a major factor of consideration.
Sales estimates project healthy revenues in the first year and modest increases through year three. We at Master Touch Family Clinic plan on taking on debt in the form of a five-year loan, and have no plans for additional debt as growth will be financed mainly through cash flow. Our plan includes assumptions of 100% sales on credit, and sufficient cash on-hand at start-up to prevent any problems with cash flow.
3. Our Products and Services
Master Touch Family Clinic will provide general care for all ages, as well as providing multiple procedures to create a complete health care solution. We will provide procedures including but not limited to mole removals, biopsies, trigger point injections, and much more. We will also incorporate multiple modalities, such as cryotherapy, hyfrecator, shaving, and excisional removal of lesions.
The costs will depend upon the materials used, the physician’s time and the amount designated for each procedure. Our goal is to ensure that optimal health and performance can be attained through the proper balance of exercise, nutrition, and education.
We at Master Touch Family Clinic will educate our patients as well as treat them by providing group classes and teaching sessions for our patients. Subjects could include nutrition, diabetes and hypertension care, and much more.
Our customer approach to service will be buttressed by our willingness to give our clients the full package. From diagnosis procedure to the point where each patient will be offered education in rehabilitation, nutrition and exercise as it relates to each particular case. We at Master Touch Family Clinic plan to create the best experience for each patient in order to optimize their health. The services we plan to render to the tourists and families in Fort Lauderdale include:
- PAP Tests
- Annual Well Women Exam
- Family Planning
- Acute Gyn Problems
- New born Care
- Infant Care
- Annual Physicals
- Routine Services
- Possible Immunizations
- Removal of minor lesions, skin tags, moles and warts
- Biopsies of suspicious dermatological lesions and/or referral
- Allergy Testing and shots
- Laceration Repair
- Lesion Removals
- Hyfrecation for Lesions and Blemishes
- Preventative and Routine Services
- Diabetic Teaching
- Nutritional/ Dietician Services
- Exercise and Obesity Counselling
- Possible Stress Testing (Future Service)
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our mission at Master Touch Family Clinic is to promote the health and well-being of the population of Fort Lauderdale and the State of Florida by providing accessible, high-quality medical care for people of all ages.
- Our vision is to become the recognized leader in the Whole United States for general medical services that are allowed to be rendered by nurse practitioners.
Our Business Structure
We at Master Touch Family Clinic plan to start with six health workers: a nutritionist, three medical assistants and two nurse practitioners. We will also employ the services of other business personnel to help achieve our business goals.
All our health employees will be paid hourly wages and have health and dental benefits. But as the business grows and profits start rolling in, we will employ additional personnel to help with referrals and additional responsibilities that will be needed at that time.
Also during our first year, our supervisory physician will work part-time at the clinic, but will be paid directly by Boward General Hospital. Starting in the second year, the physician will draw his salary directly from Master Touch Family Clinic.
We also plan to establish a policy and procedures manual that will act as a guide and reference to sick pay, leave, vacation, hourly wages, payment, etc. The philosophies and guidelines in this manual will help maintain proper clinical structure. We hope to fulfill all our goals and visions, which is why we have chosen designated portfolios to employ right from the beginning. They are;
- Clinical Director (Owner)
- Nurse practitioners
- Medical assistants
- Admin and Personnel Manager
- Accountants / Cashiers
- Security Officers
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversees all other employees within the clinic.
- Align with the board of directors and other health workers to determine if the clinic is in accordance with goals and policies.
- Charged with encouraging business investment.
- He also promotes economic development within communities.
- In charge of directing the clinic’s financial goals, objectives, and budgets.
- Implements the clinic’s guidelines on a day-to-day basis.
- In charge of Hiring, training, and terminating employees.
- In charge of developing and implementing strategies and set the overall direction of a certain area of the clinic
- Collaborate with the board of directors to develop the policies and direction of the clinic.
- He makes sure that the members of the Board of Directors have the information necessary to perform their fiduciary duties and other governance responsibilities.
- Direct staff, including clinical structure, professional development, motivation, performance evaluation, discipline, compensation, personnel policies, and procedures.
- Diagnose, treat, and manage acute and chronic illnesses.
- In charge of health promotion, disease prevention, and health education and counselling.
- In charge of conducting, supervising, and interpreting diagnostic and laboratory tests.
- Helps patients make better lifestyle and health choices.
- Serve as researchers and patient advocates for the clinic
- Getting treatment and examination rooms ready for patients
- Getting patients ready for examinations, treatments and procedures
- Assisting with examinations and routine procedures, including minor surgery
- In charge of taking blood samples and specimens, dressing wounds and recording vital signs
- Sterilization of equipment
- Administering medications
Admin and Personnel Manager
- In charge of overseeing the running of HR and administrative tasks for Master Touch Family Clinic
- Monitor clinic supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Organise induction for new team members
- In charge of training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- In charge of arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversee the smooth running of the daily office activities.
- In charge of evaluating a client’s nutritional needs
- In charge of providing nutritional counselling and advice to clients
- Tasked with creating a clinical nutrition treatment plan for a client
- Researching the effects of nutrition on health and fitness
- Consulting with a team of health care practitioners on nutritional management for a client
- In charge of preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for Master Touch Family Clinic
- Provide management with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports
- In charge of financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Understand cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- In charge of developing and managing financial systems and policies
- In charge of administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Take care of all financial transactions for Master Touch Family Clinic
- Serves as internal auditor for the clinic
- In charge of cleaning the clinic at all times
- Make sure the toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the director.
- In charge of protecting the clinic and it’s environs
- Controls traffic and organize parking
- Give security tips when necessary
- Patrols around the building on a 24 hours basis
- Presents security reports weekly
6. SWOT Analysis
We at Master Touch Family Clinic plan to create a medical practice that will exceed patients’ expectations. Our Mission is to provide high-quality health care to residents of Fort Lauderdale and to create a medical practice that helps serve the community’s needs.
We understand the importance of these services, that is why we went through the process of conducting a detailed SWOT analysis. This SWOT analysis was able to explain our key strengths and possible pitfalls in the industry. We have also taken time, with help from notable experts, to make sure we utilise our strengths and work our weaknesses. Below is the summary of the SWOT Analysis.
Our strength at Master Touch Family Clinic is fact that we have plenty of health services to render to the people of Fort Lauderdale. We have put plans in place to introduce our clinic to tourists as soon as they land in Fort Lauderdale. Also the experience and expertise of our founding teams makes our clinic attractive. The connections we have set already also make us concrete and strong.
Our detailed SWOT analysis also noted that our location might serve as a weakness to us. It went further to acknowledge that downtown Fort Lauderdale is the business hub of the city and will be filled with businesses trying to offer most of the services we offer. We also have to fight it out with Tenet Healthcare in Fort Lauderdale, but we have put plans in place to outshine and attract more clients.
The increases in death rate and the prevalence of high priority diseases have taught the citizens of America the need to regularly take care of their health and always seek medical care. Also patients always want to save time and get a more personalised care, which are rarely afforded in government owned clinics or bigger health care institutions. All these are opportunities which our SWOT Analysis noted are available to us.
Our SWOT Analysis also explained that the major threat we will be facing is the fact that we are going to be competing against already existing business in Fort Lauderdale. These businesses include Government and private owned health care facilities.
It is believed that these businesses will come after us with all they have got. This won’t be easy for a new entrant in the industry, but the services we offer are unique and new in this area and we plan to make use of that advantage.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trend
As a clinic that wants to provide a health care practice that is able to survive off its own cash flow in 10 months or less, we understand the need to keep up with industry trends. We at Master Touch Family Clinic plan to increase the number of patients by 20% per year through superior performance and word-of-mouth referrals. We want to be and remain an industry leader in family medicine and we hope to do so by staying current. Below are the few trends that are currently riding the industry.
- Demand for family care is increasing
Reports have it that the biggest demand lies in family care physicians, and along with that, the need for additional nurses on staff. For nurse practitioners new to the profession, or veteran NPs that are looking for a change of pace, family care is one of the best career choices to explore – along with the oncology field – as professionals in these two areas are currently in high demand.
Statistics has it that family care is a branch of medicine that will continue to be in demand despite already having more than half of the NP workforce dedicated to its practice.
- Increased demand for nursing staff in outpatient centres
A lot of patients need continued treatment after a hospital stay, causing an increase in demand for outpatient services. Report has it that over 25% of nurse practitioners worked in an office, 20% worked in an independent clinic, and 15% worked in a hospital clinic.
The study found that only 14% worked in an actual hospital. In addition to these statistics, most of the nurses surveyed worked at several locations under temporary contracts, a common practice as hospitals need the additional staff.
- Growing demand for NPs in rural and underserved communities
With an estimated shortage of about 20,000 physicians, this national issue is especially affecting rural and underserved areas. Since the chance of accident or injury increases in rural communities where licensed physicians aren’t practicing, this has become an even bigger concern.
- Nurses are developing interdisciplinary skills
Just as illnesses evolve and become more complex, an experienced and interdisciplinary skilled nurse practitioner becomes even more valuable. Interdisciplinary skills are quickly becoming a must-have in the nursing industry, and as a result, NPs are learning many valuable skills from areas such as the dental field to social discipline.
- Education is changing due to changes in demographics
Note that diversity within the U.S. population—and increased life-expectancy—is changing what and how NPs are learning. As the international and aging communities in the U.S. increase in number and live longer, nurses must learn and adopt treatments to meet the needs of these communities.
- Advances in nursing and science research are increasing
Naturally, the nursing field needs all the discipline to research, study, and keep up with current research. The best way to do that is by subscribing to a few medical journals. Plenty of advances in nursing research are being developed currently. In short, an increase in nursing research scholarships has encouraged NPs to study more effective ways to improve patient care.
8. Our Target Market
Our business location in downtown Fort Lauderdale boasts of many new hotels and high-rise condominium developments. Fort Lauderdale downtown area is the largest in Broward County and is a major manufacturing and maintenance centre for yachts.
Due to the Fort Lauderdale many canals, and closeness to the Bahamas and Caribbean, it is also a popular yachting vacation stop, and home port for 42,000 boats, and approximately 100 marinas and boatyards.
Additionally, the annual Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, the world’s largest boat show, brings over 125,000 people to the city each year. Fort Lauderdale was recently listed as 2017’s third best city out of 150 U.S. cities by WalletHub for summer jobs, and the 24th best city to start a career in.
All these and many more made this city the perfect location for Master Touch Family Clinic. Master Touch Family Clinic will focus all its energy at the entire population (within 35 miles). Below are the reasons why we believe Downtown Fort Lauderdale is the best location for us.
- The people of Fort Lauderdale rarely have the patience, and often cannot wait more than 30 minutes to see a doctor. They would rather “wait it out” on all but urgent matters.
- Fort Lauderdale is always booming with tourists coming in to enjoy the city’s diverse resources or passing through to other big cities around.
- Master Touch Family Clinic is a general family practice, and will treat patients of all ages, incomes, physical abilities, races, and ethnicities. As a family clinic, there is no need to create marketing materials targeted at only one or two of these groups, but we can appeal to all with a similar message.
Our competitive advantage
We can comfortably say that Competition among fellow family practitioners in Fort Lauderdale is small. The growing population base and the limited number of doctors create a great potential for meeting our patient load goals. Most patients when choosing a family health expert go for someone knowledgeable and skilled who will listen carefully to their health concerns.
These same people are more likely to return to a health expert whose location and hours are convenient and accessible, who have short waiting times for getting appointments, whose staff is friendly and helpful, and who work effectively with their insurance provider.
These are the services we plan to render in our business location. We will stop at nothing until we achieve our business goals and visions. Also our well conducted and experienced workforce is another advantage we have in Fort Lauderdale. We have put plans to educate and always remind our employees of the need to remain friendly and calm with any patient.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Our primary source of revenue at Master Touch Family Clinic will be the medical services provided by our well conducted workforce. Master Touch Family Clinic will offer many of the services that are common within this specialty including treatment of medial issues including high blood pressure, cholesterol, and mild medical conditions.
This part of the business will also provide work physicals, and provide cancer screenings, heart disease screenings, and other tests normally associated with the practice of a nurse practitioner. Below are the services we plan to render and make substantial profits at Master Touch Family Clinic:
- Gynaecology related services
- Paediatrics related services
- Minor Surgeries
- Adult Medicine related services
10. Sales Forecast
We at Master Touch Family are very ready to achieve our mission as a clinic. We have put together a sales forecast for our clinic. All pricing will be set according to Medicare, Medicaid and other insurance regulation so pricing is not a major factor of consideration. The projection below is a very conservative sales forecast for our business for the next three years.
- First Year: $420,000
- Second Year: $1,200,000
- Third Year: $3,000,000
- Marketing and Sales strategy
We at Master Touch Family Clinic have put plans in place to achieve all our goals and visions. We intend to use a number of marketing strategies that will allow us to easily target men, women, and families living and coming in Fort Lauderdale. These strategies include traditional print advertisements and ads placed on search engines on the Internet.
This is very crucial to the success of our business, as many people seeking local services, such as medical services, go to the Internet to conduct their preliminary searches. We have plans to register Master Touch Family Clinic with online portals so that people in city and those still coming in can easily reach us. We are currently developing our own standard online website.
We plan to maintain a sizable amount of print and traditional advertising methods within local markets to promote all the medical services we render at Master Touch Family Clinic. We at Master Touch Family Clinic will also maintain an extensive marketing campaign that will ensure maximum visibility for the clinic to the general public. We will also build relationships with doctors all around Florida and we also plan to implement a local campaign in Fort Lauderdale with flyers, local newspaper advertisements, and word of mouth.
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
We at Master Touch Family Clinic believe everybody anywhere in the world is a potential customer and we plan to use a separate Publicity and Advertising plan away from our clinic’s Marketing Plan to reach them. Master Touch Family Clinic plans to implement a strong publicity and advertising strategy, which is why we have partnered with Ardent and Partners, an advertising firm that specializes in overall business advertisements and many other advertising strategies, to help us with boosting the image of Master Touch Family Clinic.
- Master Touch Family Clinic will pay Ardent and Partners $17,000 to determine the needs of the surrounding population and how best we can meet those needs with promotions, literature and other marketing programs.
- Our Admin and Personnel Manager will work consistent with Ardent and Partners to inform potential clients of our clinic, to encourage an image of community involvement for Master Touch Family Clinic.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
Master Touch Family Clinic will leverage the most advanced computer, server and software systems, as well as Internet connections, in order to optimize the potential EMR and PMS systems software as well as in other software and network system utilized resulting in faster verification, efficient patient information transfer, reduction in administrative costs, computer breakdown or malfunction, as well as allowing outside access for the physician in order to access important patient information for hospital admissions.
We also plan to make use of an outside electronic medical billing company. We at Master Touch Family Clinic believe that this option will allow us to to focus our strength on patient care satisfaction. This electronic medical billing company, Synthetic Cords, will use electronic claim billing and filing, which in turn will allow us to fully utilize the benefits of electronics claim filing while at the same time letting us maximize valuable clinic time and man power. Synthetic Cords charges 9% of the total expenses collected.
- Payment Options
In this modern age, we at Master Touch Family Clinic know that good payment options are a powerful business strategy which will attract customers, and we are very much ready to make use of it. We will be bringing payment options that are unique and will make the payment for the service we offer very easy for our customers.
- Payment by via bank transfer
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via bank draft
- Payment via mobile money
Master Touch Family Clinic have partnered with a renowned bank in the country to enable us provide the above payment options. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials so that it will be easier for clients to make payments when necessary.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
Starting a good family medicine clinic can be very costly due to the high cost of equipment needed to start the business. We at Master Touch Family understand that this industry is capital intensive but we are also ready to make very good use of the funds we have. The more reason we have decided to create a business plan that will serve as a commandment or direction for our business.
We also acknowledge that prices of equipment can differ across different locations in the country, but the difference we believe can’t be much and can be overlooked. Below is a detailed analysis of how we want to spend our startup capital;
- The Total Fee for Registering the Business in Fort Lauderdale, Florida: $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits: $1,500.
- Marketing promotion expenses: $150,000
- Cost for hiring Consultant – $5,000.
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $30,800.
- Cost of accounting software, CRM software and Payroll Software – $3,000
- Cost for leasing facility for the clinic: $100,000
- Cost for facility remodelling – $50,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery – $1000
- Phone and utility deposits – $3,500
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $80,000
- Storage hardware (bins, utensil rack, shelves, glasses et al) – $1,720
- Cost for medical equipment – $700,000
- The cost of Launching a Website: $600
- Miscellaneous: $5,000
From our detailed analysis above, we will need $1,145,620 to start up Master Touch Family Clinic.
Generating Funding for Master Touch Family Clinic
Master Touch Family Clinic was founded by a great woman, Amanda Liras, a registered nurse practitioner and an astounding entrepreneur. The business will be funded by her until we decide to accept investors or partners. Ways we hope to raise our startup capital include;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Generate part of the startup capital from friends and other extended family members
- Generate part of the capital from the bank (loan facility).
Note: Amanda Libras have been able to raise $500,000 ($300,000 from personal savings and $200,000 as soft loans from family and friends) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $1,000,000. We have verified all the necessary procedures to actualize or get our startup cost.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Master Touch Family Clinic is a family clinic founded to fill a gap in Fort Lauderdale. Master Touch Family Clinic, from our research and review has a greater chance of expanding into the nick and crannies of America. We hope to only purchase medical equipment that has demand within the community, provide fast and friendly service and also ensure strict financial controls to help us manage the expensive capital costs associated with starting a family clinic.
We have plans to make our services the best in the industry. We also plan to establish an excellent customer service culture that will make our clients comfortable and willing to come back. Master Touch Family Clinic will also make use of the latest equipment in the industry to provide fast, distinctive and reliable services. We hope to establish more business branches as our business gains adequate corporate identity in the industry.
Master Touch Family Clinic marketing strategies will be reviewed every 6 months to enable us understand what our customers want and how best to reach them even in the remote places of our town. We will ensure that all our employees, medical and non medical, will be the best there is in the industry.
Aside the medical background we hope to leverage, we will be training them to be able to cope with any situation they find themselves in. Master Touch Family Clinic will be run as a family business, where all employees are inculcated into the family stream. We hope to offer our customers attractive incentives that will move them to give their best and help us move Master Touch Family Clinic to limelight.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Incorporation: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts in the United States: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Conducting feasibility studies: Completed
- Leasing, renovating and equipping our facility: Completed
- Generating part of the startup capital from the founder: Completed
- Applications for Loan from our Bankers: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Promotional Materials: Completed
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the Needed software applications, furniture, office equipment, electronic appliances and facility facelift: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business (Business PR): In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement: In Progress