Do you want to start an online custom tailoring business and need to write a plan? If YES, here is a detailed sample custom tailoring business plan template.
If you are a creative tailor and you are considering taking your business to customers beyond your location, then one of your options is to start an online custom tailoring business. With an online custom tailoring business, customers have the option of choosing fabric, color, pattern and stitching style for their clothes, give their measurement, and get their custom-tailored clothes delivered to them at home or any location of their choice.
Online custom tailoring business thrives on creativity, branding and good business skills. Any aspiring entrepreneur can start an online custom tailoring business, and if they are creative, they can get people to promote their brand. The starting size of this type of business doesn’t really matter as long as the business is built on the right foundation and with the right combination of skills and talents.
If you are serious about starting your own online custom tailoring business, then the best place to start is to draft a good business plan. Below is a sample online custom tailoring business plan template that can help you write your own with little or no difficulty.
A Sample Online Custom Tailoring Business Plan Template
Table of Content
- 2. Executive Summary
- 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
1. Industry Overview
Online custom tailoring business is part of the clothes manufacturing industry but basically, online custom tailoring companies operate from an online store via their website.
These websites allow users to choose their own fabric, design it as per their style, and get the stitched piece of clothing delivered to their doorstep. It is a known fact that the clothes manufacturing industry is indeed a money – spinning industry.
Statistics has it that in 2010, American households spent an average of $1,700 on apparel, footwear, and related fashion products and services. In the 2010 alone, the global market for textiles made from organically grown cotton was worth over $5 billion; this goes to show how big the industry is.
People spend on clothes especially renowned clothing brands just to feel among and look trendy. For instance, Manhattanites spend the most on apparel in the U.S.; they spend an average of $362 per month while shoppers in Tucson, Arizona spend the least on apparel; they spend an average of $131 per month.
In the united kingdom, consumers have an estimated £30 billion ($46.7 billion) worth of unworn clothes lingering in their wardrobes.
The bureau of statistics stated that employment in the U.S. clothes manufacturing industry has declined by more than 80 percent (from about 900,000 to 150,000 jobs) over the past twenty years. However, labor productivity in the U.S. manufacturing sector more than doubled from 1987 to 2010.
Labor productivity also more than doubled over that period in U.S. textile mills and nearly doubled in the footwear manufacturing sector as well.
The fashion industry, especially cloth making business was not as easy as it is now. Before now, clothing was handmade based on demand by individual. In the 20th century after the invention of sewing machines (industrial sewing machines) it became pretty much easier to produce clothes en mass.
Technology indeed is responsible for opening up the clothing industry. Clothes can now go through factory system of production and still maintain good quality and standard sizes. With that, it is easier for retailers to order and sell clothes at fix prices in department stores and boutique without stress.
Some of the leading labels in the fashion industry are from the united states of America, Although some of these clothing labels outsource the production of their clothes to other parts of the world; predominantly countries in Asia just in the bid to cut cost.
Some cities of the world are considered to be fashion hubs; they dictate what happens in the industry. These cities are Paris, Milan, New York City, and London, and they are known to host fashion exhibitions. Designers who want to play at the global stage ensure that they exhibit their clothing collections to fashion enthusiasts during fashion week in any of the cities mentioned above.
Recent statistics has it that an estimate of 232,000 people attend New York Fashion Week per year (116,000 each fashion week) and $20 million is channeled into the New York City economy during fashion week. As a fashion designer, once your brand is accepted in any of the fashion capitals of the world, it won’t be too long before you become a globally recognized clothing label – brand.
The clothes manufacturing industry is growing and there are opportunities for entrepreneurs to launch their own online custom tailoring business from the scratch and still become a globally recognized brand. The advent of computer and computer software brought leverage in the industry.
Designing clothes can be conveniently done with the aid of software, and a designer can reach out to the world market by putting up his products (clothes) for sale online. Instagram, YouTube et al are good platforms to promote this type of business.
2. Executive Summary
Tim Nelson™ Online Custom Tailoring, Inc. is an international clothes manufacturing company with strong niche in online custom tailoring.
It will be located in Miramar Ranch North, San Diego – California. We have been able to secure a large warehouse in a strategic part of town that will be converted to our tailoring factory. We were able to buy over the facility with the help of our bank and support from family and friends.
Tim Nelson™ Online Custom Tailoring, Inc. offers ready-made custom clothing website script. It has a wide range of customization options for men’s apparels, women’s apparels and children apparels.
Customers can choose the fabric, color, pattern, & stitching style of their clothes, all from the website. Our clients can comfortably view their designed apparels in a 3 D rotational view. This apparel designing tool will surely satisfy our client’s needs.
Our business goal is to become one of the leading online custom tailoring brands in the United States and we will make sure that every customized wear that leaves our factory can favorably compete with the best brands in the industry.
Our workers are going to be selected from a pool of talented tailors and clothes designers in and around San Diego – California. We will make sure that we take our workforce through the required trainings that will position them to meet the expectation of the company.
We have put plans in place to build an interactive and user – friendly website and a state of the art clothes manufacturing factory in San Diego – California, which is why we have entered agreement with some manufacturers of sewing machines to produce customized sewing machines for us that will give us the quality of clothes that we want to be known for. Our factory will be well equipped and we will ensure that we follow the trend in the industry.
Tim Nelson™ Online Custom Tailoring, Inc. will manufacture high quality customized apparels for both high – end customers and low income earners; we want to become the people’s choice. We are quite aware that there are some clients such as sporting clubs, youth organizations, schools, bikers and skaters et al that would need quality customized clothes for specific purposes and we are well prepared to deliver as requested.
Tim Nelson™ Online Custom Tailoring, Inc. is own by Tim Nelson and his immediate family members. He is an American fashion enthusiast with over two decades of experience in the fashion industry. He will occupy the position of the chief executive officer (CEO). Tim Nelson has a Degree in Fashion Designing from New York School of Fashion and also an MBA from University of California.
3. Our Products and Services
Tim Nelson™ Online Custom Tailoring, Inc. is established with the aim of producing high quality and highly fashionable customized apparels for men, women, young adults and children based on their demand. We know that quality is a key factor that will help us sell our brand which is why we have put in place a competent quality assurance team that will ensure that all our clothes meet and even surpass our customers’ expectations.
We will work hard to ensure that Tim Nelson™ Online Custom Tailoring, Inc. is not just accepted in the location where our business is located but also nationally in the United States of America, and in other parts of the world.
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to establish an online custom tailoring brand that will be known as the go-to people when it comes to customized clothing.
- Our mission is to establish an online custom tailoring brand that will produce high quality customized clothes for male, female, young adults and children based on their demand.
Our Business Structure
Tim Nelson™ Online Custom Tailoring, Inc. is an online custom tailoring brand that intends to start small in San Diego – California, but looks to grow big in order to compete favorably with leading online custom tailoring brands both in the United States and on a global stage.
We are aware of the importance of building a solid business structure that can support the kind of world class online custom tailoring business we want to own. At Tim Nelson™ Online Custom Tailoring, Inc., we will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, hardworking, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more as agreed by the board of trustees of the company. In view of the above, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
Chief Executive Officer (Owner), Human Resources and Admin Manager, Sales and Marketing Executive, Accountant, Transport and Logistics Manager, IT Specialist, Quality Control Officer, Tailors, and Factory Workers
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Reports to the board
Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Regularly hold meetings with key stakeholders to review the effectiveness of HR Policies, Procedures and Processes
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Defining job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carrying out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversee the smooth running of the daily office activities.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manage external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Model demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identify, prioritize, and reach out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Document all customer contact and information
- Represent the company in strategic meetings
- Help increase sales and growth for the company
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Transport and Logistic Manager
- Manages the shipping of goods from warehouse to customers
- Negotiate deals with shipping companies
- Manage the organization website
- Responsible for continuous update of our online store
- Ensure that our payment platform is secured 24/7
- Responsible for installing and maintenance of computer software and hardware for the organization
- Manage logistics and supply chain software, Web servers, e-commerce software and POS (point of sale) systems
- Responsible for continuous upgrade and maintenance of IT systems
- Handles any other technological and IT related duties.
Quality Control Officer
- Ensures that all the customized clothes in our production line meets the required quality before they are delivered to our clients
- Make certain that production and manufacturing lines perform efficiently, coordinate employee efforts, and facilitate communications between management and production departments.
- Devise ways of improving the manufacturing process to ensure higher-quality and durable clothes
- Ensure that manufacturing production lines run smoothly and generate a consistently suitable output for their employers
- Ensures that the organization work in line with international best practices
- Handles any other responsibility as assigned by the general manager
Tailors (Industrial Sewing Machine Operators)
- Responsible for sewing customized clothes as instructed by the supervisor/fashion designer
- Responsible for cutting clothing materials to fit the expected design and size as requested by the client
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the general manager
- Responsible for ironing and packaging of customized clothes
- Responsible for movement of equipment and raw materials as required
- Ensure that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Cleans both the interior and exterior of the factory, machines and other equipment
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the general/floor manager.
6. SWOT Analysis
Tim Nelson™ Online Custom Tailoring, Inc. intends to build a world class online custom tailoring business that will manufacture customized clothes for men, women, young adult and children as requested by them. We will be based in San Diego – California, but we will not restrict the sourcing of clients to the U.S markets alone, we will source for clients from other parts of the world.
In other to achieve this in a highly competitive industry like the fashion industry, we must ensure that we look through our strengths, weaknesses, opportunities available in the industry and the threats that we will are likely going to face.
Because of the nature of the business we are involved in and the brand we want to build, we were able to hire the services of an HR and Business consultant with bias in fashion and ecommerce to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a Business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives. This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Tim Nelson™ Online Custom Tailoring, Inc.;
One of our strongest strengths could be attributed to the quality of employees and the latest machines and equipment that we have in our clothes manufacturing factory and of course our uniquely designed interactive and user – friendly website. Our chief executive officer, Mr. Tim Nelson will be bringing his vast wealth of experience to the table and that is indeed a huge positive for Tim Nelson™ Online Custom Tailoring, Inc.
A major weakness that may count against us is the fact that we are a new online custom tailoring brand and we don’t have the financial capacity to compete with multi – billion dollar fashion labels when it comes to controlling the market.
The fact that people with means are looking for ways to come out different and make fashion statements makes this business profitable. Interestingly, celebrities and public figures will give anything to look different from the crowd. We are well positioned to take advantage of this trend.
Just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn. It is a fact that economic downturn affects purchasing power. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new online custom tailoring brand in the same location where our target market exists who may want to adopt same business model like us.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
Online custom tailoring business is a niche in the ecommerce industry that is experiencing upper trajectory in recent time. Custom tailoring involves creation of clothes according to the needs or specifications of customer. With online custom tailoring, customers get freedom to choose everything from fabric, design, tailoring style and fitting.
In recent time, modern tailors provide customers with solution to select their design preferences online and order their clothes directly from the tailor’s website. This solution is known as custom apparel design software that enables buyers to co-create their clothes on the tailor’s website.
Wearing customized clothes used to be restricted to celebrities and superstars but that is not the case now. People who are not celebrities but have the financial means will be willing to pay more to look different and unique.
Online custom tailoring brands now leverage on runway – fashion expos to attract market for their products. Any fashion designer who is recognized in Paris, Milan, New York City, or London can comfortably become a globally recognized fashion label.
Small online custom tailoring brands can leverage on small markets such as companies, churches, schools, organized groups and sports organizations to market their business. These group of people can order customized clothes for special purposes.
For example, a youth organization or skater club can enter into a business deal with an online custom tailoring brand to help them produce customized clothes to be used by their supporters during competitions or rallies.
8. Our Target Market
When it comes to selling customized, there is indeed a wide range of available customers. In essence, our target market can’t be restricted to just a group of people, but all those who make use of the internet and are within our shipping locations.
Despite the fact that Tim Nelson™ Online Custom Tailoring, Inc. will start operation from a single factory in San Diego – California, we have a holistic view of the kind of business we want to build; we want to grow to the level where we will build factories in Thailand and China. Our online custom tailoring brand is going to be specifically designed to penetrate not just the United States market, but also the world’s fashion industry.
We want people of all walks of life to someday put on our customized clothes; we also want to see our clothes being worn in Paris, London, Tokyo, Lagos, Madrid, Johannesburg, Bueno Aries, Sao Paulo, Port Elizabeth, Dubai and all over the world. We are in business to customize clothes for the following groups of people;
- Celebrities and Public Figures
- Sports Clubs
- Youth Organizations
- Every adult that resides within our location
Our Competitive Advantage
A close study of the clothes manufacturing industry reveals that the market has become much more intensely competitive over the last decade. As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry.
We are aware of the stiff competition and we are prepared to compete favorably with other online custom tailoring brands both in the United States of America and other parts of the world. Another competitive advantage for Tim Nelson™ Online Custom Tailoring, Inc. is the robust experience of its management team.
Our highly interactive and easy to use website, shipping network and of course our latest machines and equipment also count towards our advantage especially when it comes to competing with other online tailoring brands.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry, meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and objectives. We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Tim Nelson™ Online Custom Tailoring, Inc. is in business to customize clothes for customers both in the United States and other countries of the world. We are in the clothes manufacturing industry to maximize profits and we are going to ensure that we achieve or business goals and objectives.
10. Sales Forecast
One thing is certain when it comes to clothes manufacturing business, if you into the manufacturing of clothes with good shipping network, you will always attract customers cum sales.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in and around San Diego – California and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income/profits from our first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to examine the clothes manufacturing industry, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. Below are the sales projections for Tim Nelson™ Online Custom Tailoring, Inc., it is based on the location of our business and other factors as it relates to online custom tailoring;
- First Fiscal Year (FY1): $350,000
- Second Fiscal Year (FY2): $750,000
- Third Fiscal Year (FY3): $1.1 Million
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same products and customer care services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location for Tim Nelson™ Online Custom Tailoring, Inc., we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to penetrate the available market and become the preferred choice for residents of San Diego – California and other parts of the United States.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the clothes manufacturing industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal. In summary, Tim Nelson™ Online Custom Tailoring, Inc. will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to win customers over;
- Introduce our clothing label/online custom tailoring brand by sending introductory letters to sport clubs, churches, schools, corporate organizations, political parties, groups, and other establishments
- Attend fashion expos in the U.S and in other parts of the world
- Organize our own fashion shows in order for us to display our designs
- Advertise our clothing label in newspapers, TV and radio stations
- Canvass celebrities to wear and help us promote our customized brand
- Leverage on online forums and social media platforms, such as blogs, micro blogs, podcasts, photo, Instagram, Tumblr, WordPress, Facebook, twitter, YouTube and and video sharing sites to promote our labels and to attract customers to our online store.
- List our business on yellow pages ads / local directories
- Leverage on the internet to promote our brand
- Engage in direct marketing
- Leverage on word of mouth marketing (referrals).
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Publicity and advertising as it relates to the fashion industry involves being in touch with the organizations target market and being very creative and proactive. The media plays a very big role when it comes to helping a clothing labels gain international significance.
The social media also plays an important role in modern day fashion publicity and advertisement; it gives fashion labels the ability to reach out to a wide range of customers all over the world within a short period of time and of course at a very cheaper price when compared to other publicity and advertising platforms.
Any player in the clothes manufacturing industry that wants to take on the market must be deliberate when it comes to building brand awareness and credibility. More often than not, big – time clothing labels ensure that they create great hype whenever they are about to release any design from their stable.
Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote Tim Nelson™ Online Custom Tailoring, Inc.;
- Place adverts on both print (newspapers and fashion magazines) and electronic (radio and TV) media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community programs like school fashion shows et al
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Tumblr, WordPress, Facebook, twitter, YouTube and other sharing sites.et al to promote our brand
- Attend local and intentional fashion expos
- Organize our own fashion show
- Promote our online custom tailoring brand on our own official website and online fashion community
- Build relationship with celebrities especially in the entertainment industry to endorse our brand.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
Tim Nelson™ Online Custom Tailoring, Inc. will make sure that we design clothes that will meet the financial capacity of different classes of people in different parts of the world. The prices for all our customized clothes will be affordable and at the same time competitive with what is obtainable in the industry.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Tim Nelson™ Online Custom Tailoring, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Tim Nelson™ Online Custom Tailoring, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment via credit cards
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via mobile money transfer
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our clients make payment for clothes without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
From our market survey and feasibility studies, we have been able to come up with a detailed budget for achieving our aim of establishing a standard and world class online custom tailoring brand, and here are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital;
- The total fee for registering the business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines, custom apparel design software and other software) – $3,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Tim Nelson™ Online Custom Tailoring, Inc. in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $3,580.
- The total cost for hiring business consultant – $2,500.
- The total cost for the purchase of insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400.
- The cost for payment of lease for manufacturing factory for 24 months – $350,000
- Factory remodeling (construction of racks and shelves) – $20,000
- The amount required for the purchase of industrial sew machines and clothes making tools – $200,000
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $250,000
- The cost for start-up inventory (stocking with a wide range of fabrics (textiles), sewing accessories and other related merchandize) – $100,000
- The cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The cost of purchase and installation of CCTVs – $5,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- The cost of launching a website – $600
- Miscellaneous – $5,000
We would need an estimate of three hundred and fifty thousand dollars ($350,000) to successfully set up our online custom tailoring brand in San Diego – California.
Generating Funds/Startup Capital for Tim Nelson™ Online Custom Tailoring, Inc.
Tim Nelson™ Online Custom Tailoring, Inc. is a family business that is owned and financed by Tim Nelson and his immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partner which is why he has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $100,000 (Personal savings $80,000 and soft loan from family members $20,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $250,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and business structure. If all these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business closes shop.
One of our major goals of starting Tim Nelson™ Online Custom Tailoring, Inc. is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running. We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to sell our clothes a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Tim Nelson™ Online Custom Tailoring, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and remodeling the production facility: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Packaging and Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of industrial sewing machines and sewing equipment / tools: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – suppliers of textile (fabrics) and sewing accessories: In Progress