Are you about starting a pizza shop from home with delivery service? If YES, here is a complete sample pizza shop with delivery business plan template & feasibility study you can use for FREE.
Starting a pizza shop might be one of the nicest moves to make. This is hinged on the fact that there are a whole lot of people who are into the consumption of pizza. Look around you and you will find that there is an avalanche of pizza shops here and there. It is therefore no overstatement to say that it is a highly competitive one.
A Sample Pizza Shop With Delivery Business Plan Template
Table of Content
- Industry Overview
- Executive Summary
- Our Product and Services
- Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Job Roles and Responsibilities
- SWOT Analysis
- MARKET ANALYSIS
- Our Target Market
- SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sales Forecast
- Publicity and Advertising Strategy
- Startup Expenditure (Budget)
- Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
It is the practice for most pizza shops to engage in pizza delivery sometimes at no cost to their customers within a geographical location. Pizza delivery services involve a pizzeria or pizza chain shop delivering a pizza to a customer as ordered by them.
An order is usually made either through telephone calls which used to be the traditional way or over the internet to the pizza shop, in which the customer can request pizza by stating the variety, size and quantity of pizza they want. If the pizza shop sells other related snacks and soft drinks, customers can also get them delivered when they make request.
Pizzas are usually delivered in specially designed pizza boxes or in delivery bags, with the aid of an automobile, motor scooter, or bicycle. Going forward, some pizza delivery companies might employ the use of drones to deliver pizzas.
When it comes to making payments, most pizza companies prefers that their customers make payment online. People who visit pizza shops to make advance delivery can choose to make their payments with cash, credit or a debit card.
The pizza shop and pizza delivery industry is made up of businesses that prepare and serve pizza and other related items such as snacks and soft drinks. The industry comprises of full-service restaurants and quick – service / fast food restaurants. In the pizza shop / pizza delivery industry, takeout and delivery service accounts for the largest market share of the industry revenue.
As a matter of fact, most pizza shop / business make adequate provision for delivery options along with their sit-down service, but the quick-service category include only pizza businesses whose primary activity is either pizza carryout or delivery.
Over the last five years, the quick – services type of pizza business experienced increased in revenue shares of revenue due to a combination of obvious factors cost, contingency on the part of the customer and it is time saving. In the united states of America, two labor unions have been formed specifically for pizza delivery drivers and cyclist.
They are the Association of Pizza Delivery Drivers (APDD) which is no longer in existence and of course the American Union of Pizza Delivery Drivers (AUPDD) which is pretty much still active.
It is the practice to give the pizza deliverer an optional tip upon paying for the order in some of countries of the world, especially countries like the United States of America, Canada and Italy et al. As a matter of fact, in the United States of America and Canada, giving tips for pizza delivery is customary and there are no limits to the amount that can be given as tip to a pizza deliverer.
Employees are expected by the law regulating the pizza shop / pizza delivery industry and similar businesses to report tips to their employer for income tax purposes and independent pizza delivery contractors, who may charge a per-delivery fee to a pizza shop, are legally obligated to report any tip received to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
Statistics has it that there are roughly fifty nine thousand eight hundred and thirty four (59,834) standard registered and licensed pizza making and delivery companies in the United States and they can be found in all states, in major cities and remote rural areas in the U.S. The industry is responsible for employing about 928,130people and raking in an average of $40B annually.
If you are contemplating to open a pizza business in the United States, you should ensure that you carry out a thorough market survey and feasibility studies so you that you will be able to get the ideal location to launch your pizza shop cum pizza delivery business. The truth is that, if you get some key factors wrong before starting your own ice cream business, then you are likely going to struggle to stay afloat.
Papilloma House of Pizzas® is a leading and standard pizza shop cum pizza Delivery Company that will be based in Boston – Massachusetts, USA that covers a wide range of clients both individual and corporate clients.
We have been able to lease a standard corner piece facility that is centrally located in the heart of Boston and few minute drive to Harvard University Community. We have put plans in place to also sell our franchise and offer consultancy services in line with our area of business.
Papilloma House of Pizzas® is established by the Massachusetts awarding winning food nutritionist and caterer – Ms. Juanita Greg – Papilloma who has B.Sc. in Food Science Technology and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) from Harvard Business School. She has a robust experience in the food and confectionaries business having worked both in the public sector and the private sector prior to starting her own business.
We are in the Pizza shop cum Pizza Delivery Industry to favorably compete with other leading and brands in the industry such as Domino’s Pizza, Little Caesar’s, Papa John’s International Inc. and Pizza Hut Inc. Our corporate business goal is to be among the top 10 pizza shop cum pizza chain brand in the United States of America.
As a company, we are willing to go the extra mile to invest in some of the finest professionals we can find and also we have set plans in place to acquire the best of equipment when it comes to setting up a standard and first class pizza business.
When it comes to hygiene and proper packaging, we have put plans, process and structures in place that will ensure that we are always at the top of game when it comes to that. We have been able to secure permits from all relevant departments in Massachusetts.
Beyond every reasonable doubt, the demand for pizzas and other related products that we retail is not going to plummet any time soon, which is why we have put plans in place to continue to explore all available market around the cities where our pizza shop and outlets are going to be located and ensure that we create a wide range of distribution channels via franchising. With that, we know that we will be able to maximize profits in our business.
Our strongest selling point at Papilloma House of Pizzas® is the unique taste of the different types and sizes of pizzas that we will make and sell. There is hardly any customer that will taste any of our pizza who would not want to come back and make more purchase or order more– we take great delight in welcoming repeated customers over and over again.
Papilloma House of Pizzas® will at all time demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible.
We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our customers’ needs precisely and completely whenever they patronize our products. We will cultivate a working environment that provides a human, sustainable approach to earning a living, and living in our world, for our partners, employees and for our customers.
Our plan is to position Papilloma House of Pizzas® to become the leading brand in the pizza shop cum pizza delivery industry in the whole of Massachusetts, and also to be amongst the top 10 pizza brand in the United States of America within the first 10 years of starting our business.
This might look too tall a dream but we are optimistic that this will surely come to pass because we have done our research and feasibility studies and we are enthusiastic and confident that Boston – Massachusetts is the right place to launch this type of business before spreading to other cities all across The United States of America.
Our Product and Services
At Papilloma House of Pizzas® we make a wide range of pizzas in terms of sizes and flavors et al; we prepare and serve pizza and other related items. We will also adopt full-service restaurants and quick-service style. As part our strategy to create multiple sources of income in line with our core business concept, we will run a consultancy service and trainings.
Our intention of starting Papilloma House of Pizzas® is to make profits from the pizza shop cum pizza delivery industry and we will do all that is permitted by the law in the US to achieve our aim and ambition. Here are some of our products and services;
- Sit-down service
- Takeout and delivery
- Providing pizza delivery services
- Providing pizza carry-out services
- Providing sit-down restaurant services
- Providing pizza catering and food-truck pizza sales
- Consultancy Services
Our Mission and Vision Statement
- To be amongst the top 10leading pizza shop cum pizza delivery companies in the United States of America before our 10th anniversary.
- To build a pizza shop cum pizza delivery business that will meet the needs of all our customers and potential customers in the regions / cities where we have our outlets and to sell franchise all across the United States of America and Canada.
Our Business Structure
As part of our plan to build a standard Pizza shop / Pizza delivery Company in Boston – Massachusetts, we have perfected plans to get it right from the beginning which is why we are going the extra mile to ensure that we have competent and hardworking employees to occupy all the available positions in our company.
The picture of the kind of Pizza shop / Pizza delivery Company we intend building and the business goals we want to achieve is what informed the amount we are ready to pay for the best hands available in the Pizza shop cum Pizza delivery industry as long as they are willing and ready to work with us to achieve our business goals and objectives.
Below is the business structure that we will build Papilloma House of Pizzas®;
- Chief Executive Officer
- Shop Manager
- Chief Pizzeria (Food Technologist)
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Sales and Marketing Officer
- Accountants / Cashiers
- Drivers / Deliverers
- Customer Service Executives
Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO (Owner):
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of the pizza shop
- Part of the team that determines the quantity of pizzas that are to be produced per day
- Maps out strategy that will lead to efficiency amongst workers in the shop
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of the entire workforce
- Ensures that the steady flow of both raw materials / ingredients to the shop and easy flow of finished pizzas to customers as demanded
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Ensures that the shop meets the expected safety and health standard at all times.
Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out staff induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office and shop activities.
Chief Pizzeria (Food Technologist)
- Responsible for coming up with different recipe of pizzas
- Serves as the technical head of the business
- Ensures that the organization follows due process as it applies to the nature of business we are into
- Serves as the quality assurance officer of the organization
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding increase sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps to increase sales and growth for the company
Pizzeria / Casual Workers
- Makes pizzas as supervised by the Chief Pizzeria
- Responsible for carrying out all casual or unskilled jobs in the shop
- Responsible for packaging pizzas meant for delivery
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the shop manager
Accountant / Cashier
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Distribution Van Drivers:
- Delivers customer’s orders promptly
- Runs errand for the organization
- Any other duty as assigned by the sales and marketing executive and plant manager
Client Service Executive
- Responsible for taking orders from clients when the call or email the organization
- Ensures that all contacts with customer (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with customers on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the shop manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on Papilloma House of Pizzas products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to customers when they make enquiries
- Responsible for cleaning the entire shop facility at all times
- Ensures that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Cleans both the interior and exterior of the shop facility
- Any other duty as assigned by the plant manager.
Due to our desire and drive for excellence when it comes to running a Pizza Shop cum Pizza delivery company, we were able to engage some of the finest business consultants in Boston – Massachusetts to look through our business concept and together we were able to critically examine the prospect of the business and to access ourselves to be sure we have what it takes to run a standard pizza shop cum pizza delivery company that can compete favorably compete with other leading brands in the industry such as Domino’s Pizza, Little Caesar’s, Papa John’s International Inc. and Pizza Hut Inc.
In view of that, we were able to take stock of our strengths, our weakness, and our opportunities and also the threats that we are likely going to be exposed to if we launch our pizza shop cum pizza delivery business in Boston – Massachusetts and even in the United States of America as a whole.
Here is a preview of what we got from the critically conducted SWOT Analysis for Papilloma House of Pizzas®;
Our strength lies in the fact that we have a wide range of pizzas in terms of size and type that can meet the needs of a wide range of customers including vegetarian et al. We have state of the art facility and equipment that has positioned us to meet the demand of products even if the demand tripled over night or if we have a massive order to meet and emergency need.
Another factor that counts to our advantage is the background of our Chief Executive Office; she has a robust experience in the industry and also a pretty good academic qualification to match the experience acquired which has placed her amongst the top flight professionals in the United States of America. We are not ignoring the fact that offering consultancy services and running a standard and accredited training center is definitely going to count as a positive for us.
The fact that we are setting up a pizza shop cum pizza delivery business in a city with other leading pizza shop might likely pose a challenge for us in breaking into the already saturated market in Boston – Massachusetts. In essence our chosen location might be our weakness.
But never the less, we have plans to launch out with a big bang. We know with that, we will be able to create a positive impression and we have a proper handle when it comes to building on already gather momentum.
The opportunities available to us are unlimited. Loads of people consume pizzas and soft drinks on a daily basis and all what we are going to do to push our products to them is already perfected. There are also loads of people who would want to learn how to make pizzas and they will readily find our government approved pizza training center highly ideal for them to fulfill that goal.
The threat that is likely going to confront us is the fact that we are competing with already established pizza shop cum pizza delivery businesses in Boston – Massachusetts and also there are other entrepreneurs who are likely going to launch similar business within the location of our business.
Of course, they will compete with us in winning over the available market. Another threat that we are likely going to face, is unfavorable government policies and of course economic downturn. Usually economic downturn affects purchasing / spending powers.
- Market Trends
The Pizza Shop cum Pizza Delivery industry has risen slowly over the last five years while combating lackluster consumer spending and changing preferences and eating pattern. Extreme external competition from loads of new food-services concepts and an increase in health consciousness among consumers is also working against the growth of the pizza shop cum pizza delivery industry.
In the face of these challenges, many players in the industry have performed extremely well, adjusting their menus and investing in advanced technology which over time has become trendy. As a matter of fact, sophisticated web-based ordering systems is responsible for boosting efficiency and improving profit margins in the Pizza shop cum Pizza delivery industry.
Going forward, the pizza shop cum pizza delivery industry will continue to experience growth especially as the economy improves and consumers spend more on eating out.
Another trend in the pizza shop cum pizza delivery industry is that despite the fact that pizzas are usually delivered in specially designed pizza boxes or in delivery bags, with the aid of an automobile, motor scooter, or bicycle. Some leading pizza delivery companies have started perfecting plans to employ the use of drones to deliver pizzas.
Our Target Market
When it comes to pizzas and soft drinks, there is indeed a wide range of available customers. In essence, our target market can’t be restricted to just a group of people, but all those who love pizzas and soft drinks and of course those who would want to try it out.
In view of that, we have conducted our market research and we have ideas of what our target market would be expecting from us. These are the groups of people we intend marketing our pizzas to;
- Corporate Executives
- Government Officials
- Business People
- Military Men and Women
- Sports Men and Women
- Everyone who resides in our target locations.
Our aim of starting Papilloma House of Pizzas® is to build a business that can grow within the first 10 years of establishing the business to be listed amongst the top 10 pizza shop cum pizza delivery companies in the United States of America and also to sell our franchise. With that in mind, we have been able to come up with competitive strategies that will help us compete favorably in the industry.
We are going to be one of the very few pizza shops cum pizza Delivery Company that will also run a standard training school and a consultancy services.
Another competitive advantage that we have is our wide range of pizzas in terms of size and type that can meet the needs of a wide range of customers including vegetarian et al. We have state of the art facility and equipment that has positioned us to meet the demand of products even if the demand tripled over night or if we have a massive order to meet and emergency need.
Another factor that counts to our advantage is the background of our Chief Executive Office and management team. Our Chief Executive Officer has a robust experience in the industry and also a pretty good academic qualification to match the experience acquired which has placed her amongst the top flight professionals in the United States of America.
Our large national distribution network and of course our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for the business. One thing is certain, we will ensure that we open our outlets in various cities in the United States of America and also sell our franchise. With that our brand will be well communicated and accepted nationally.
SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Papilloma House of Pizzas® is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the Pizza shop cum pizza delivery industry in the United States of America and we are going to go all the way to ensure that we do all it takes to sell a wide range of pizzas and soft drinks to a wide range of customers.
Papilloma House of Pizzas® will generate income by offering the following products and services;
- Sit-down service
- Takeout and delivery
- Providing pizza delivery services
- Providing pizza carry-out services
- Providing sit-down restaurant services
- Providing pizza catering and food-truck pizza sales
- Consultancy Services
It is important to state that our sales forecast is based on the data gathered during our feasibility studies, market survey and also some of the assumptions readily available on the field. Below are the sales projections that we were able to come up with for the first three years of operations;
- First Year-:$150,000
- Second Year-: $450,000
- Third Year-: $800,000
N.B: This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and the arrival of a competitor in same location as ours within the period stated above. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location to launch Papilloma House of Pizzas® and also the types and sizes of pizzas to produce, we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to be able to be able to penetrate the available market in the cities where we intend positioning our business.
We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the numbers of customers we want to attract per time and also for our products to favorable compete with other leading Pizza brands in Boston – Massachusetts and the whole of the United States of America.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the pizza shop cum pizza delivery industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market Boston – Massachusetts and throughout the United States of America where we intend selling our franchise.
In other to continue to be in business and grow, we must continue to sell our products to the available market which is why we will go all out to empower or sales and marketing team to deliver our corporate sales goals. In summary, Papilloma House of Pizzas® will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to sell our pizzas and soft drinks;
- Introduce our Pizza brand by sending introductory letters to residence, merchants and other stakeholders both in Boston – Massachusetts and in other cities in the United States of America
- Open our pizza shop with a party and free chunk of pizzas so as to capture the attention of residence who are our first targets
- Engage in road show in targeted communities from time to time to sell our products
- Advertise our products in community based newspapers, local TV and radio stations
- List our business and products on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Leverage on the internet to promote our pizza brands
- Engage in direct marketing and sales
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing (referrals)
Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Despite the fact that our Pizza shop cum pizza delivery company is a standard one with a wide range of flavors and products that can favorably compete with other leading brands in the United States, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for all our products and brand. We are going to explore all available means to promote Papilloma House of Pizzas®
Papilloma House of Pizzas® has a long term plan of opening outlets in various locations all around the United States of America and also to sell our franchise which is why we will purposefully build our brand to be well accepted in Boston – Massachusetts before venturing out to other cities in the United States of America.
As a matter of fact, our publicity and advertising strategy is not solely for selling our products but to also effectively communicate our brand. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Papilloma House of Pizzas®;
- Place adverts on both print (community based newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook , twitter, et al to promote our brand
- Install our Bill Boards on strategic locations all around major cities in the United States of America
- Engage in road show from time to time in targeted communities
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Position our Flexi Banners at strategic positions in the location where we intend getting customers to start patronizing our products.
- Ensure that all our staff members wear our customized clothes, and all our official cars and distribution vans are customized and well branded.
Our Pricing Strategy
When it comes to pricing for products such as pizza, there are no hard and fast rules, the prices depends on the size and packaging. Generally, the prices for pizzas and similar products like confectioneries and cupcakes et al are affordable hence there is no need to employ any detailed strategies when it comes to pricing.
In view of that, our prices will conform to what is obtainable in the industry but will ensure that within the first 6 to 12 months our pizzas are sold a little bit below the average prices of various pizza brands in the United States of America. We have put in place business strategies that will help us run on low profit margin for a period of 6 months; it is a way of encouraging people to buy into our brands.
- Payment Options
At Papilloma House of Pizzas®, our payment policy is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different people prefer different payment options as it suits them. Here are the payment options that will be available in every of our outlets;
- Payment by cash
- Payment via Point of Sale (POS) Machine
- Payment via online bank transfer (online payment portal)
- Payment via Mobile money
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will help us achieve our payment plans without any itches.
Startup Expenditure (Budget)
When it comes to starting a standard pizza shop cum pizza delivery business, one is expected to spend the bulk of the start – up capital on building the bakery. Aside from that, you are not expected to spend much except for purchasing distribution vans, paying of your employees and utility bills.
This is the key areas where we will spend our start – up capital;
- The Total Fee for Registering the Business in Boston – Massachusetts – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $1,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Glazers Ice Cream Company®; in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of – $3,580.
- Cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,500.
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400.
- Cost for payment of rent for 12 month at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of $105,600.
- Cost for construction of a standard bakery – $100,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $100,000
- The cost for Start-up inventory (raw materials and packaging materials et al) – $80,000
- Storage hardware (bins, rack, shelves, food case) – $3,720
- The cost for counter area equipment (counter top, sink, ice machine, etc.) – $9,500
- Cost for yogurt making equipment – $20,000
- Cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- Cost of purchase of distribution vans – $50,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- The cost of Launching a Website – $600
- The cost for our opening party – $10,000
- Miscellaneous – $10,000
We would need an estimate of $500,000 to successfully set up our pizza shop cum pizza delivery company in Boston – Massachusetts. Please note that this amount includes the salaries of the entire staff member for the first month of operation.
Generating Funding / Startup Capital for Papilloma House of Pizzas®
Papilloma House of Pizzas® is a family business that is owned and financed by Dr. Ms. Juanita Greg – Papilloma and Family. They do not intend to welcome any external business partners which is why he has decided to restrict the sourcing of the start – up capital to 3 major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our start – up capital;
- Generate part of the start – up capital from personal savings and sell of stocks
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from my Bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $100,000 (Personal savings $80,000 and soft loan from family members $20,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $400,000 from our bank. All the papers and document have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the numbers of loyal customers that they have the capacity and competence of the employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If any of these factors is missing from a business (company), then it won’t be too long before the business close shop.
Papilloma House of Pizzas® will ensure that all the factors listed above are reinforced on a regular basis, we will continue to improvise with our products, come up with pleasant and acceptable flavors and also we will engage in continuous capacity building of our workforce. As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more.
We will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and re – training of our workforce is at the top burner. We have the plans of
Check List / Milestone
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and construction of standard Bakery: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Graphic Designs and Printing of Packaging Marketing / Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the Needed furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party / launching party planning: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – wholesale suppliers / merchants: In Progress
- Purchase of delivery vans: Completed