Are you about starting a plant tool & hire business? If YES, here’s a complete sample plant tool & hire business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE to get started. Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a plant tool & hire business. We have analyzed and drafted a sample plant tool & hire marketing plan backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for plant tool & hire businesses. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Table of Content
- 2. Executive Summary
- 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
Why Start a Plant & Tool Hire Business?
If you are looking to start a business that doesn’t require much stress or perhaps extensive period of training, then you should either look towards opening a shop to sell stuffs or start a rental business. One of the businesses that you can start that is highly profitable is a plant and tool hire business.
There are countless number of technicians, farmers and artisans who don’t have the required capital to acquire all the tools needed to run their business but can afford to rent such tools if they can find a place to rent from. Much more than technicians and artisans, some organizations also rent tools to carry out a project or job because it is cost effective for them to rent as against purchasing such tools. Ideally, people would prefer to rent tools to do a one-off job.
There are several tools that people can rent to accomplish the task they have at hand. Tools like mower, hand drillers, heavy duty drillers, welding machines, forklifts, hand tools (pliers, spanners, screwdrivers, hammers, chisels et al), wheelbarrows, spades, rakes, sickles, power saw, filling machine, scaffoldings and virtually any tool that is needed to get any task done. So your responsibility is to look for such tools and ensure that you have them in your store.
So if you have decided to start a plant and tool hire business, then you should ensure that you carry out feasibility studies and also market survey. Business plan is yet another very important business document that you should not take for granted when launching your own business.
Below is a sample plant and tool hire business plan template that can help you to successfully write your own with little or no difficulty.
A Sample Plant and Tool Hire Business Plan Template
1. Industry Overview
Plant and tool hire business which is part of the tool and equipment industry comprises companies that primarily rent tools and small to medium size pieces of equipment, including contractors’ and builders’ tools, equipment and home maintenance tools. Please note that companies that mainly focus on other rentals like trucks and trailers without drivers, party and banquet equipment and personal and household goods are all excluded from this industry.
The truth is that the Tool and Equipment Rental industry falls under a larger umbrella of rental industries that have largely benefited from improving nonresidential construction markets. This industry, however, has been slower to recover.
Thus, as multifamily and nonresidential construction grew slowly in 2013, industry revenue continued declining. It was not until these markets had mostly recovered that industry operators began experiencing increased demand for their services.
Going forward, the industry will continue benefiting from contractors resuming their prominence as the industry’s largest consumer group. This will be supported by steady growth in the number of construction projects in both residential and nonresidential markets.
The Tool and Equipment Rental Industry is indeed a large and vibrant industry not only in the united states of America and but also in most countries of the world. Statistics have it that the Tool and Equipment Rental industry in the United States of America, is worth about $3 billion, with an estimated growth rate of 3.0 percent between 2012 and 2017.
There are about 9,090 registered and licensed tool and equipment rental businesses in the United States and they are responsible for employing about 26,355 people. In the United States, no company can boast of having the lion market share in the industry, the industry is still very much open for competitions from aspiring investors who would want to launch their own plant and tool hire business.
According to a report recently published by IBISWORLD, the Tool and Equipment Rental industry is in the mature phase of its life cycle as indicated by its growth rate over the 10 years to 2022 and the widespread but growing acceptance of its services in downstream markets.
This trend is not true globally, however, as the maturity of the Tool and Equipment Rental industry varies considerably depending on the country’s equipment sales performance. Industry value added (IVA), a measure of the industry’s contribution to the overall economy, is forecast to grow at an annualized rate of 2.4 percent over the 10 years to 2022, relatively in line with the projected growth of US GDP, which is set to rise at an annualized rate of 2.0 percent during the same period. IVA is a function of wages, depreciation and profit margins.
The tool and equipment rental industry is indeed a profitable industry to venture into despite the fact that the entry bar for the business is not too difficult to scale through. The truth is that if a plant and tool hire business is well – stocked with a wide array of tools and also well positioned in an environment with the right demography, they will sure attract regular clients and their items will be booked all through the year.
2. Executive Summary
Jonny Pardew® Plant & Tool Hire, LLC is a licensed equipment and tool rental company that will be based in Carson City – Nevada. We have been able to secure a corner piece property in a centralized and busy location in the heart of the city; a location with the right demography for the kind of business we want to run.
We are a standard equipment and tool rental company that will be involved in renting out contractors’ equipment, home tools, DIY equipment and delivery, repair and other services. We are equipped to service a wide range of clientele in and around Carson City – Nevada.
Jonny Pardew® Plant & Tool Hire, LLC is a client-focused and result driven plant and tool hire outfit that provides standard and reliable equipment and tools at an affordable fee that won’t in any way put a hole in the pocket of our clients. We will offer standard and professional services to all to our clients. We will ensure that we work hard to meet and surpass our clients’ expectations whenever they rent tools and equipment from our organization.
Jonny Pardew® Plant & Tool Hire, LLC will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
Our plan is to position Jonny Pardew® Plant & Tool Hire, LLC to become the leading brand in the equipment and tool rental industry in the whole of Nevada, and also to be amongst the top 10 plant and tool hire outfits in the United States of America within the first 10 years of operation.
This might look too tall a dream but we are optimistic that this will surely come to pass because we have done our research and feasibility studies and we are enthusiastic and confident that Carson City – Nevada is the right place to launch our plant and tool hire business before spreading to other parts of the United States.
Jonny Pardew® Plant & Tool Hire, LLC is family business that is owned by Mr. Jonny Pardew. The organization will be managed by Mr. Jonny Pardew who has over 12 years of hands on experience working at various capacities within the equipment and tools rental industry in the United States. Jonny Pardew has a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Nevada – Las Vegas.
3. Our Products and Services
Jonny Pardew® Plant & Tool Hire, LLC is going to offer varieties of services within the scope of the equipment and tool rental services industry in the United States of America. Our intention of starting our plant and equipment hire company is to make profits from the industry and we will do all that is permitted by the law in the US to achieve our aim and ambition.
Our business offerings are listed below;
- Rental of contractors’ and builders’ tools and equipment
- Rental of home repair tools
- Rental of moving equipment and supplies, except trucks and vans
- Rental of floor waxing and sanding machines
- Rental of lawn and garden equipment
- Rental of various work tools and equipment
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to build a plant and tool hire business that will become the number one choice for clients in the whole of Carson City – Nevada. Our vision reflects our values: integrity, service, excellence and teamwork.
- Our mission as a plant and tool hire company is to rent out contractors’ equipment, home tools, DIY equipment rental and repair and other services to a wide range of clientele. We are going to position the business to become the leading brand in the equipment and tools rental industry in the whole of Carson City – Nevada, and also to be amongst the top 10 plant and tool hire companies in the United States of America within the first 10 years of fully launching the business.
Our Business Structure
Jonny Pardew® Plant & Tool Hire, LLC is a plant and tool hire company that intends to start small in Carson City – Nevada, but looks to grow big in order to compete favorably with leading equipment and tool rental companies both in the United States and on a global stage.
We are aware of the importance of building a solid business structure that can support the kind of world class plant and tools hire business we want to own. This is why we are committed to only hiring the best hands within our area of operations.
At Jonny Pardew® Plant & Tool Hire, LLC, we will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, hardworking, creative, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more as agreed by the board of trustees of the company. In view of the above, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions in our organization;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Equipment and Tools Rental Manager
- Admin and HR Manager
- Marketing and Sales Executive
- Customer Services Executive
- Truck Driver
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Office:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- In authority for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
Equipment and Tool Rental Manager
- Manages the rental of contractors’ and builders’ tools and equipment, home repair tools, moving equipment and supplies, floor-waxing and sanding machines, lawn and garden equipment, and rental of various work tools and equipment
- Achieves maximum profitability and over-all success by controlling costs
- Responsible for plant and tools rental control policies and completion of necessary forms
- Follows proper purchasing and requisitioning procedures.
- Co-ordinates the general assembling and dismantling of plants and other heavy equipment and ensure that they are safely transported to and fro event venues.
Admin and HR Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Designs job descriptions with KPI to drive performance management for clients
- Regularly hold meetings with key stakeholders to review the effectiveness of HR Policies, Procedures and Processes
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office activities
Marketing and Sales Executive
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with company policy
- Responsible for handling business research, marker surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for increasing sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps to increase sales and growth for the company
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties.
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the company
- Serves as internal auditor for the company
Client Service Executive
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the company’s products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries
- Responsible for transporting contractors’ and builders’ tools and equipment, home repair tools, floor-waxing and sanding machines, lawn and gardening equipment to project site
- Runs errand for the organization
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the plant and tools rental manager
6. SWOT Analysis
Because of our drive for excellence when it comes to running a standard plant and tool hire company, we were able to engage some of the finest business consultants in Carson City – Nevada to look through our business concept and together we were able to critically examine the prospect of the business and to access ourselves to be sure we have what it takes to run this business.
In view of that, we were able to take stock of our strengths, our weakness, our opportunities and also the threats that we are likely going to be exposed to in Carson City – Nevada. Here is a of what we got from the critically conducted SWOT Analysis for Jonny Pardew® Plant & Tool Hire, LLC.
Notwithstanding the fact that all our tools and equipment are of world – class standard and the business is well positioned and equipped to meet the 21st century demand of both high profile corporate and individual clients, we have a team that can go all the way to give our clients value for their money; a team that are trained and equipped to pay attention to details regard assembling, servicing and maintaining plants and tools. We are well positioned and we know we will attract loads of clients from the first day we open our doors for business.
As a new plant and tool hire company, it might take some time for our organization to break into the market and gain acceptance in the already saturated equipment and tools rental industry especially from corporate clients; that is perhaps our major weakness.
The opportunities in the equipment and tools rental industry is massive considering the number of individuals and businesses that prefer renting work tools and equipment as against purchasing in the United States. As a standard plant and tools hire company, we are ready to take advantage of any opportunity that comes our way.
Some of the threats that we may likely face as a plant and tools hire company operating in the United States are unfavorable government policies, the arrival of a competitor within our location of operation and global economic downturn which usually affects purchasing power. There is hardly anything we can do as regards these threats other than to be optimistic that things will continue to work for our good.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
If you are interested in the trends in the equipment and tools rental industry especially in the United States, you will notice that the pattern is same and it is as construction projects increase, contractors will resume their prominence as the industry’s largest consumer group.
With the recovery of construction markets, consumers have opted to hire contractors and higher per capita disposable income will encourage households to hire professionals to undertake home improvement projects.
The fact remains that the equipment and tools rental industry is in a continuous state of evolution and as such, ground breaking strategies and ideas that were once highly successful are no longer as productive as they were in the past. Close observation of the trend in the industry reveals that the past few years have seen the rise and proliferation of social media and new tech tools.
The trend also extends to increased attention paid to engagement and new market segments, adopting eco-friendly measures and sustainability when making use of equipment and tools, and of course increase in demands from contractors.
Lastly, aside from excellent customer services, plant and tool rental companies ensure that they have some of the best equipment and tools they can get even if it means importing them or customizing them. This will enable them to continue to welcome repeated customers on a regular basis.
8. Our Target Market
Even though Jonny Pardew® Plant & Tool Hire, LLC will initially serve small to medium sized business, but that does not in any way stop us from growing to be able to compete with leading equipment and tool rental companies in the United States.
We are coming into the industry with a business concept that will enable us work with the highly placed people and companies in the country and at the same with lowly placed people and smaller businesses.
Jonny Pardew® Plant & Tool Hire, LLC might be a new entrant into the equipment and tools rental industry in the United States of America, but the management staff and owners of the business are considered gurus. They are core professionals who are highly qualified to run such a business.
Other competitive advantages that we are bringing to the market are our ability to quickly adopt new technology, economies of scale and the fact that all our plant, tools and equipment are of world – class standard and the business is well positioned and well – equipped to meet the 21st century demand of clients. These are part of what will count as a competitive advantage for us.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be amongst the best within our category in the industry meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our aims and objectives.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Jonny Pardew® Plant & Tool Hire, LLC is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the equipment and tools rental industry and we are going to go all the way to ensure that we do all it takes to attract clients on a regular basis. Jonny Pardew® Plant & Tool Hire, LLC will generate income by offering the following equipment and tool rental services;
- Rental of contractors’ and builders’ tools and equipment
- Rental of home repair tools
- Rental of moving equipment and supplies, except trucks and vans
- Rental of floor-waxing and -sanding machines
- Rental of lawn and garden equipment
- Rental of various work tools and equipment
10. Sales Forecast
One thing is certain, there would always be need to carry out jobs that require the rental of equipment and tools in the United States of America and as such the services of plant and tool hire companies will always be needed.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Carson City – Nevada and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough profits from the first six months of operation and grow the business beyond Carson City – Nevada to other states in the U.S.
We have been able to critically examine the equipment and tool rental market, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projections are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to startups in Carson City – Nevada.
- First Fiscal Year: $250,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $600,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $900,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and natural disasters within the period stated above. There won’t be any major competitor offering same services as we do within the same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
We are mindful of the fact that there is stiffer competition amongst equipment and tools rental companies in the United States of America; hence we have been able to hire some of the best business developers to handle our sales and marketing concerns.
Our sales and marketing team will be recruited based on their vast experience in the equipment and tools rental industry and they will be trained on a regular basis so as to be equipped to meet their targets and the overall goal of the organization.
Our goal is to grow our plant and tools hire company to become one of the top 10 plant and tools hire cum rental companies in the United States of America which is why we have mapped out strategies that will help us take advantage of the available market and grow to become a major force to reckon with not only in the Carson City – Nevada but also in other cities in the United States of America.
Jonny Pardew® Plant & Tool Hire, LLC is set to make use of the following marketing and sales strategies to attract clients;
- Introduce our business by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to contractors, plumber, households and key stake holders in Carson City and other cities in Nevada
- Advertise our business in relevant related magazines, newspapers, TV and radio stations
- List our business on yellow pages’ ads (local directories)
- Attend relevant international and local expos, seminars, and business fairs et al
- Create different packages for different category of clients in order to work with their budgets and still deliver quality supply and services to them
- Leverage on the internet to promote our business
- Engage in direct marketing approach
- Encourage word of mouth marketing from loyal and satisfied clients
- Join local chambers of commerce and industry with the aim of marketing our business
- Make use of attractive hand bills to create awareness and also to give direction to our facility
- Adopt direct mailing coupon marketing approach
- Position our signage / flexi banners at strategic places in and around Carson City – Nevada
- Create a loyalty plan that will enable us reward our consistent clients especially those that refer clients to us.
- Engage in roadshows within our neighborhood to create awareness for our plant and tools hire business.
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
We have been able to work with our brand and publicity consultants to help us map out publicity and advertising strategies that will help us walk our way into the heart of our target market. We are set to take the equipment and tools rental industry by storm which is why we have made provisions for effective publicity and advertisement of our plant and tools hire company.
Below are the platforms we intend to leverage on to promote and advertise Jonny Pardew® Plant & Tool Hire, LLC;
- Place adverts on both print (community based newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community based events/programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, twitter, YouTube, Google + et al to promote our brand
- Install our billboards in strategic locations all around Carson City – Nevada
- Engage in roadshow from time to time in target neighborhoods to create awareness of our business
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Ensure that all our workers wear our branded shirts and all our vehicles and trucks are well branded with our company’s logo et al.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
Just like in rental and consulting business, hourly billing for rental services is also a long – time tradition in the industry. However, for some types of rental services, flat fees make more sense because they allow clients to better predict the overall service charges. As a result of this, Jonny Pardew® Plant & Tool Hire, LLC will charge our clients both flat fee and hourly billing as long as it favors both parties.
At Jonny Pardew® Plant & Tool Hire, LLC we will keep our fees below the average market rate for all of our clients by keeping our overhead low and by collecting payment in advance. We are aware that there are some clients especially contractors that would need to rent tools and equipment on a regular basis, we will offer flat rate for such services that will be tailored to take care of such clients’ needs.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Jonny Pardew® Plant & Tool Hire, LLC is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Jonny Pardew® Plant & Tool Hire, LLC will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards / Point of Sale Machines (POS Machines)
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our clients make payment for renting our equipment and tools without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
From our market survey and feasibility studies, we have been able to come up with a detailed budget for establishing a standard tool hire company in Carson City – Nevada and here are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital;
- The total fee for incorporating the Business in the United States of America- $750.
- The budget for basic insurance policy covers, permits and business license – $2,500
- The amount needed to acquire a suitable facility that will accommodate our heavy duty plants, tools and equipment, trucks and small office facility (Re – Construction of the facility inclusive) – $150,000.
- The cost for equipping the office (computers, software applications, printers, fax machines, furniture, telephones, filing cabins, safety gadgets and electronics et al) – $5,000
- The cost of launching an official website – $600
- The cost for the purchase of standard plant, equipment and tools (contractors’ and builders’ tools and equipment, home repair tools, moving equipment and supplies, floor-waxing and sanding machines, lawn and garden equipment, and various work tools and equipment) – $60,000
- The cost for the purchase of a truck – $10,000
- Budget for paying at least 4 employees for 2 months plus utility bills – $100,000
- Additional Expenditure (Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions et al) – $2,500
- Miscellaneous: $5,000
Going by the report from the market research and feasibility studies conducted, we will need about four hundred and fifty thousand (450,000) U.S. dollars to successfully set up a medium scale but standard plant and tool hire business firm in the United States of America.
Generating Startup Capital for Jonny Pardew® Plant & Tool Hire, LLC
Jonny Pardew® Plant & Tool Hire, LLC is a family business that will be owned by Mr. Jonny Pardew and his immediate family members. They are the sole financiers of the firm, but may likely welcome partners later which is why they decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital for the business to just three major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from my Bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $150,000 (Personal savings $100,000 and soft loan from family members $50,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $300,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategies and business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business closes shop.
One of our major goals of starting Jonny Pardew® Plant & Tool Hire, LLC is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running. We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to rent our tools and equipment a little bit lower than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Jonny Pardew® Plant & Tool Hire, LLC will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of six years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Incorporation: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts various banks in the United States: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Securing a standard warehouse facility and reconstruction inclusive: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating part of the startup capital from the founder: Completed
- Applications for Loan from our Bankers: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Promotional Materials: Completed
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed furniture, office equipment, electronic appliances and facility facelift: In progress
- Purchase of various sizes of standard tools and equipment: Completed
- Purchase of trucks and vans: Completed
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business (Business PR): In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with vendors and key players in the industry: In Progress