Are you about starting a plastic bottle manufacturing company? If YES, here is a complete sample plastic bottle manufacturing business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a plastic bottle manufacturing company. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample plastic bottle manufacturing marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for plastic bottle manufacturing companies. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
The rule of thumb in choosing a business to launch is to look out for a business whose products or services are needed in our everyday life; a business whose products can be purchased by the rich as well as the poor and a business that is less competitive in your location.
One of such business is a plastic bottle manufacturing business. It is a fact that plastic bottles are used by everyone. Plastic bottle manufacturing is indeed a profitable business that an aspiring entrepreneur with the required startup capital can successfully launch and grow from scratch to profitability.
If you are interested in starting a plastic bottle manufacturing company, then you would find this sample plastic bottle manufacturing company business plan template highly useful.
A Sample Plastic Bottle Manufacturing Business Plan Template
Table of Content
- 2. Executive Summary
- 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
1. Industry Overview
Plastic bottle is one commodity that is used mostly in the retailing industry for packaging water and liquid in general. This goes to show that there is indeed a very large market for plastic bottles in our world; hence loads of investors are pitching their tent in the plastic bottle manufacturing industry.
Businesses in the plastic bottle manufacturing industry are involved in the manufacturing of a wide range of bottles from various plastic compounds based on their end use.
These bottles are then sold to beverage, food and chemical manufacturers to use as packaging for soft drinks, milk, condiments, household and automotive chemicals. This industry does not manufacture reusable plastic bottles or other plastic containers.
The fact that plastic is used in the packaging of various staple consumer products, from vending machine sodas to family-sized bottles of detergent make it a viable industry to invest in. Nevertheless, the prevalence of plastic containers and bottles has not immunized the Plastic Bottle Manufacturing industry to economic volatility. Industry revenue is expected to rise in 2017.
Additionally, mergers and acquisitions among large players have increased rapidly, enabling established players to increase their market share in a mature industry. Large players can more easily undertake product development, giving them an edge over competitors. Consumer spending will also continue to increase, resulting in revenue increasing over the five years to 2022.
The Plastic Bottle Manufacturing industry is indeed a major sector of the economy of most countries in the world. Statistics has it that in the united states of America alone, the Plastic Bottle Manufacturing industry generates over $13 billion annually from more than 184 registered and licensed plastic bottle manufacturing companies.
The industry is responsible for the employment of over 30,628 people. Experts project the industry to grow at a -0.9 percent annual rate. Establishments in this industry that have a dominant market share in the United States of America are Graham Packaging, Consolidated Container Co. LLC and Plastipak Holdings Inc.
A recent report published by IBISWorld shows that the Plastic Bottle Manufacturing industry has a low level of market share concentration. This industry’s three biggest players, Graham Packaging Co. Inc., Plastipak Holdings Inc. and Consolidated Container Co. LLC make a sizable contribution to industry revenue.
Relationships and long-term contracts with major customers have enabled the industry to be dominated by a few key players rather than being fragmented like other plastic manufacturing industries.
The report further stated that over the past five years, the industry’s concentration has increased as a result of a growing number of mergers and acquisitions. Consolidated Container Co. LLC acquired two small, local operations in 2012 after Bain Capital had purchased it in the same year.
The Plastic Bottle Manufacturing industry is a profitable industry and it is open for any aspiring entrepreneur to come in and establish his or her business. You can choose to start on a small scale or you can choose to start on a large scale with standard manufacturing factories both in the United States of America and in countries in Asia where you can get cheaper labor and raw materials.
2. Executive Summary
Harvey Taylor® Plastic Bottle Manufacturing Co. is a registered plastic bottle manufacturing company that will be located in Pierre – South Dakota; in an ideal location that is highly suitable for the kind of business we want to establish.
We have been able to lease a facility that is big enough (a 10 thousand square foot facility) to fit into the design of the kind of standard plastic bottle manufacturing company that we intend establishing.
Harvey Taylor® Plastic Bottle Manufacturing Co. will be involved in the manufacturing of a wide range of plastic bottles such as beverage bottles, food bottles, household product bottles, automotive and industrial product bottles amongst others. We are set to service a wide range of clientele not just in the United States of America, but also all parts of the world.
We are aware that there are several plastic bottle manufacturing companies all around the United States of America, which is why we spent time and resources to conduct thorough feasibility studies and market survey so as to be well positioned to favorably compete with all our competitors.
Harvey Taylor® Plastic Bottle Manufacturing Co. will ensure that all the plastic bottles that leave our factory are of the highest quality, highly durable and affordable.
We want to build a business with a wide range of clientele base that cuts across businesses in the fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) sector. We have a CRM software that will enable us manage a one on one relationship with our customers no matter how large they are.
Harvey Taylor® Plastic Bottle Manufacturing Co. will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible.
We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our customers’ needs precisely and completely whenever they patronize our products.
Harvey Taylor® Plastic Bottle Manufacturing Co. is a family business that is owned by Harvey Taylor and his immediate family members.
Harvey Taylor has a Diploma in Polymer Technology and a B.Sc. in Business Administration, with over 11 years’ experience in the plastic bottle manufacturing industry. He will be bringing in his experience to build Harvey Taylor® Plastic Bottle Manufacturing Co. to become a top brand.
3. Our Products and Services
Harvey Taylor® Plastic Bottle Manufacturing Co. is in the plastic bottle manufacturing industry to manufacture a wide range of plastic bottles for a wide range of clients. We are set to service clients who are not just in the United States of America, but also all parts of the world and of course to make profits, which is why we will go all the way to give our clients and potential clients options.
We will do all that is permitted by the law of the United States to achieve our business goal, aim and ambition. Our product offerings are listed below;
- Manufacturing HDPE plastic bottles
- Manufacturing PET plastic bottles
- Manufacturing PVC plastic bottles
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to become the leading brand in the plastic bottle manufacturing industry in South Dakota.
- Our mission is to establish a world – class plastic bottle manufacturing company whose products will not only be used by both small and large corporations in the FMCG sector in the United States of America, but also be exported to other countries of the world.
Our Business Structure
Our intention of starting our plastic bottle manufacturing company is to build a standard company in Pierre – South Dakota.
Although our plastic bottle manufacturing company might not be as big as Graham Packaging, Consolidated Container Co. LLC and Plastipak Holdings Inc. et al, but we will ensure that we put the right structures in place that will support the kind of growth that we have in mind while setting up the business.
We will make sure that we employ people that are qualified, honest, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stakeholders.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of ten years or more. In view of that, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Factory Manager
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Merchandise Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Plastic Bottle Machine Operators
- Customer Services Executive
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions.
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Liable for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
Admin and HR Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Defining job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carrying out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversee the smooth running of the daily office activities.
- Responsible for managing the daily activities in the plastic bottle manufacturing factory
- Ensures that proper records of plastic bottle are kept and warehouse does not run out of finished products
- Ensure that the factory is in tip top shape and products are easy to locate
- Controls plastic bottle distribution and supply inventory
- Supervises the workforce in the plastic bottle manufacturing factory.
- Manages vendor relations, market visits, and the ongoing education and development of the organizations’ buying teams
- Helps to ensure that quality raw materials are purchased and used
- Responsible for planning sales, monitoring inventory, selecting the merchandise, and writing and pricing orders to vendors
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for increasing sales
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Help increase sales and growth for the company
Plastic Bottles Machine Operators
- Responsible for operating the machine used in the manufacturing of HDPE plastic bottles
- Responsible for operating the machine used in the manufacturing of PET plastic bottles
- Responsible for operating the machine used in the manufacturing of PVC plastic bottles
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Accountable for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Client Service Executive
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with customers on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the human resources and admin manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to customers when they make enquiries
6. SWOT Analysis
Harvey Taylor® Plastic Bottle Manufacturing Co. is in business to become one of the leading plastic bottle manufacturing companies in the United States of America and we are fully aware that it will take the right business concept, management and organizational structure to achieve our goal.
We know that there are several plastic bottle manufacturing companies all over the United States of America and even in the same location where we intend locating ours, which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business.
We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be equipped to confront our threats.
Harvey Taylor® Plastic Bottle Manufacturing Co. employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with bias in the manufacturing industry to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a Business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives.
This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Harvey Taylor® Plastic Bottle Manufacturing Co.;
Our main strength lies in the high quality of our finished plastic bottles, the power of our team and the state of the art plastic bottle manufacturing factory that we own. We have a team of highly trained and experienced professionals that can go all the way to produce top notch plastic bottles.
We are well positioned in the heart of Pierre – South Dakota and we know we will attract loads of clients from the first day we open our factory.
A major weakness that may count against us is the fact that we are a new plastic bottle manufacturing company and we don’t have the financial capacity to compete with multi – million dollars’ companies in the industry when it comes to manufacturing plastic bottles at a rock bottom prices. So also, we may not have enough cash reserve to promote our business the way we would want to do.
The fact that we are going to be operating our plastic bottle manufacturing company in Pierre – South Dakota provides us with unlimited opportunities to sell our products to a large number of corporations. We have been able to conduct thorough feasibility studies and market survey and we know what our potential clients will be expecting from us; we are well positioned to take on the opportunities that will come our way.
Just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new plastic bottle manufacturing company in same location where ours is located. So also, unfavorable government policies may also pose a threat for businesses such as ours.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
Trends in the plastic bottle manufacturing industry shows that plastic will remain a more effective, lower-cost alternative to glass or metal packaging. Food producers purchased more plastic bottles to meet increasing product demand and as demand for bottled water and sports drinks increases, demand for plastic bottles will expand.
The conditions in the Plastic Bottle Manufacturing industry have been relatively volatile. The revenue generated in the industry is heavily influenced by national demand for consumer goods (water, liquids and milk et al), as the majority of the products that are produced in the industry are sold for downstream use in the fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) sector.
One major trend in the plastic bottle manufacturing industry is that most players are leveraging on the fact that states in the US are passing legislation that will put a limit to the use of materials such as breakable bottles/glass because of environmental hazards hence plastic bottles have become a good substitute.
Lastly, as part of marketing strategies, plastic bottle manufacturing companies now ensure that they go beyond mass production of plastic bottles to producing customized plastic bottles for bigger corporations who are in the fast-moving consumer goods sector.
8. Our Target Market
There is hardly any company that is into the production of liquid related products that do not make use of plastic bottles in packaging their products.
In view of that, we have positioned our plastic bottle manufacturing company to service a wide range of clientele in the United States of America and other parts of the world. We have conducted our market research and feasibility studies and we have ideas of what our target market would be expecting from us.
We in the plastic bottle manufacturing industry to supply our products to the following fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) organizations;
- Bottle water production companies
- Milk production companies
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Carbonated drinks production companies
- Chemical manufacturing companies
Our Competitive Advantage
A close examination of the plastic bottle manufacturing industry reveals that the market has become much more intensely competitive over the last decade.
As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative with your market approach, be customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry. We are aware of the competition and we are prepared to compete favorably with other leading plastic bottle manufacturing companies in the United States.
Harvey Taylor® Plastic Bottle Manufacturing Co. is launching a standard plastic bottle manufacturing company that will indeed become the preferred choice for businesses in the fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) sector in the United States of America.
Our plastic bottle manufacturing company is located in an ideal property highly suitable for the kind of manufacturing company that we want to run.
Our competitive advantages are our provision of a related range of goods and our technical research and development skills. One thing is certain, we will ensure that we manufacture high quality and durable plastic bottles in our factory at all times.
Our excellent customer service culture, various payment options and highly secured facility will serve as a competitive advantage for us.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our aims and objectives.
We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Harvey Taylor® Plastic Bottle Manufacturing Co. is in business to manufacture and supply plastic bottles in the United States of America and other parts of the world.
We are in the plastic bottle manufacturing industry to maximize profits and we are going to go all the way out to ensure that we achieve or business goals and objectives. Harvey Taylor® Plastic Bottle Manufacturing Co. will generate income by selling the following products;
- Beverage bottles
- Food bottles
- Household product bottles
- Automotive and industrial product bottles
- HDPE plastic bottles
- PET plastic bottles
- PVC plastic bottles
10. Sales Forecast
The plastic bottle manufacturing industry has a wide range of customers that cut across various manufacturing industries especially players in the fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) sector.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in the United States of America and of course the rest of the world and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income / profits from the first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to critically examine the plastic bottle manufacturing industry, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projection is based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to startups in Pierre – South Dakota.
- First Fiscal Year: $250,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $650,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $1.2 million
N.B: This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor manufacturing or retailing same design of plastic bottles as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location for Harvey Taylor® Plastic Bottle Manufacturing Co., we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to be able to penetrate the available market and become one of the preferred choice for businesses not only in Pierre – South Dakota, but also throughout the United States and the globe.
We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the number of customers we want to attract per time.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the plastic bottle manufacturing industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in the United States of America.
In summary, Harvey Taylor® Plastic Bottle Manufacturing Co. will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to win customers over;
- Introduce our plastic bottle manufacturing company by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to manufacturing organizations, stores and key stake holders in the industry
- Ensure that we manufacture a wide range of plastic bottles and related packaging materials
- Make use of attractive hand bills to create awareness and also to give direction to our factory
- Position our signage / flexi banners at strategic places all around Pierre – South Dakota
- Create a loyalty plan that will enable us reward our regular customers
- List our business and products on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Leverage on the internet to promote our products
- Engage in direct marketing and sales
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing (referrals)
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Even though our plastic bottle manufacturing company is well positioned, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for the business. We are going to explore all available means to promote our company.
Harvey Taylor® Plastic Bottle Manufacturing Co. has a long – term plan of opening our factories in key locations in Asia, South America and Africa which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in the United States of America before venturing out.
As a matter of fact, our publicity and advertising strategy is not solely for winning customers over but to effectively communicate our brand. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Harvey Taylor® Plastic Bottle Manufacturing Co.;
- Place adverts on community based newspapers, radio and TV stations.
- Encourage the use of word of mouth publicity from our loyal customers
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms to promote our business.
- Ensure that our we position our banners and billboards in strategic positions all around Pierre – South Dakota
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas in and around our neighborhood
- Advertise our plastic bottle manufacturing company in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site
- Brand all our official cars and trucks and ensure that all our staff members and management staff wear our branded shirt or cap at regular intervals.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
Aside from quality, pricing is one of the key factors that gives leverage to plastic bottle manufacturing companies, it is normal for consumers to go to places where they can get plastic bottles at cheaper prices which is why big players in the plastic bottle manufacturing industry like Graham Packaging, Consolidated Container Co. LLC and Plastipak Holdings Inc.et al will always attract loads of clients.
We know we don’t have the capacity to compete with Graham Packaging, Consolidated Container Co. LLC and Plastipak Holdings Inc.et al but we will ensure that the prices and quality of all our plastic bottle products are competitive with what is obtainable amongst plastic bottle manufacturing companies within our level.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Harvey Taylor® Plastic Bottle Manufacturing Co.. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Harvey Taylor® Plastic Bottle Manufacturing Co. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via Point of Sale Machine (POS)
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for the purchase of our plastic bottles without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
In setting up any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting / leasing a big facility, then you would need a good amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of, and that your facility is conducive enough for workers to be creative and productive.
The tools and equipment that will be used are nearly the same cost everywhere, and any difference in prices would be minimal and can be overlooked. As for the detailed cost analysis for starting a plastic bottle manufacturing business; it might differ in other countries due to the value of their money. These are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital on;
- The total fee for registering the Business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $3,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Harvey Taylor® Plastic Bottle Manufacturing Co. in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $3,580.
- The total cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,500.
- The total cost for payment of insurance policy covers (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $9,400.
- The total cost for long – term leasing of a standard warehouse / factory – $150,000
- The total cost for remodeling the warehouse / factory – $20,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits – ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $100,000
- The total cost for start-up inventory (purchase of tools and equipment and the purchase of raw materials inclusive) – $80,000
- The total cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The total cost for the purchase and installation of CCTVs: $10,000
- The cost for the purchase of office furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al): $4,000.
- The total cost of launching a website: $600
- The total cost for our opening party: $7,000
- Miscellaneous: $10,000
We would need an estimate of four hundred and fifty thousand dollars ($450,000) to successfully set up our plastic bottle manufacturing company in Pierre – South Dakota.
Generating Startup Capital for Harvey Taylor® Plastic Bottle Manufacturing Co.
Harvey Taylor® Plastic Bottle Manufacturing Co. is a family business that is solely owned and financed by Harvey Taylor and his immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partners which is why he has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the Bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $150,000 (Personal savings $100,000 and soft loan from family members $50,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $300,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be long before the business close shop.
One of our major goals of starting Harvey Taylor® Plastic Bottle Manufacturing Co. is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to manufacture durable and quality plastic bottles and to retail them a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Harvey Taylor® Plastic Bottle Manufacturing Co. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of six years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and remodeling the facility: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of machines and equipment: Completed
- Purchase of the Needed furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party / launching party planning: In Progress
- Compilation of the list of sizes and shapes of plastic bottles that we will be manufacturing: Completed
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – supplier of plastic bottle making raw materials, key stakeholders and suppliers of plastic bottles: In Progress.