Do you want to start a podcast company and need to write a plan? If YES, here is a sample podcast publishing business plan template & FREE feasibility report.
A podcast publishing business provides entertainment by uploading audio files online for listeners to subscribe to. These audio files are usually listened to over a Smartphone app. These listeners can pay to get access to ongoing podcasts, bonus material, and extra episodes.
In the united states, the target market for podcasts is large. Since a podcast can be about anything, it’s mostly up to the podcaster to decide their niche. But in general, a podcaster’s market is anyone who listens to podcasts. It includes people who drive often, go for walks, or simply download Smartphone podcasts. Listeners who are prone to e-commerce purchases are especially lucrative.
Table of Content
- What Makes a Successful Podcast?
- How Much Do Podcasts Make?
- Industry Overview
- Executive Summary
- Our Products and Services Offerings
- Our Mission & Vision Statement
- Job Roles and Responsibilities
- SWOT Analysis
- MARKET ANALYSIS
- Our Target Market
- Publicity and Advertising Strategy
- Sales Forecast
- Financial Projections and Costing
- Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
What Makes a Successful Podcast?
Podcast popularity is propelled by its relevance, uniqueness, and attention to detail. For this reason, it’s mostly a creative endeavour. A podcast publisher usually spends time narrowing their clients to find their best niche. More time is spent handling the podcasting software, microphone, headset, portable XLR recorder, audio interface, and computer.
Audio is recorded, edited, and exported. During this time, content are carefully edited to assure accuracy, coherence, and a high entertainment factor. A podcast publisher will also have to spend time dividing podcasts into different chapters, finding good music and listening to fan feedback.
How Much Do Podcasts Make?
Podcast memberships are usually between $1.99 and $9.99 per month. Note that very successful podcasts can make as much as $50,000 per episode. Small podcasts, however, make as little as $2,000 per year. More or less, average podcast owners make about $12,000 per year as a side job.
As a podcast publisher, expect to make about $30,000 as a moderately successful income. Individuals looking to start this business are expected to be knowledgeable about marketing, management, and promotion. A podcast publisher should also be good at integrating sponsorship with a show’s different editorials. Shows should be seamless, and they should have exciting, memorable content.
On every level, a podcast publisher should be able to expand audience, build a deep connection with visitors, and promote the business. As a general rule, podcast episodes should have a “low barrier to entry.” They should be easily accessible and relevant.
A Sample Podcast Publishing Business Plan Template
According to industry reports, only 22 percent of the adult population in the United States was aware of what podcast means in 2006, but this number grew to 70 percent in 2019, buttressing the growing popularity of podcasting in the United States.
As of 2019, there were an estimated 86 million podcast listeners in the U.S., a number which is expected to reach about 132 million by 2022. Note that this trend is further expatiated by the fact that around 32 percent of the population reported to have listened to a podcast in the past month in 2019, a huge increase from the nine percent recorded in 2008.
Note that at home listening remains the most popular location for podcast consumption followed by listening in a car or truck while commuting. Experts believe that the ever-rising accessibility of smart phones and other consumer electronics devices has propelled podcasting to spread as a form of entertainment and become a part of daily life.
Podcasting has grown to incorporate entertainment programs, talk shows, and even news. In fact, over six percent of the population reported that they were daily consumers of podcasts as a source of news, and another nine percent had listened a few times per week.
According to industry data, the National Public Radio (NPR) is the leading podcast publisher in the United States, with a unique monthly audience of over 18 million users as of May 2019. Leveraging the reputation and influence from its massive U.S. based following, NPR has also become the leading podcast publisher worldwide, with about 140 million unique streams and downloads in May of 2019.
The success of NPR can be attributed primarily to its unique content; a number of its podcasts, such as NPR Politics Podcast, TED Radio Hour, Planet Money, and Fresh Air offer listeners an appealing combination of entertainment and practical knowledge that has become popular among listeners.
However, although the podcasting industry is healthy and rising massively, its popularity and acceptance seems to vary greatly between demographics. For instance, people between the ages of 18 and 34 are the most frequent consumers, but its popularity among this age group does not translate well to the younger generations.
Additionally, the consumption of podcasting seems to vary significantly based on income level, with those on a high income consuming far more than listeners earning lower salaries. Howbeit, for podcast publishers and producers to continue growth, they will need to find ways to target these unrepresented segments of the entertainment market by providing content options that appeal to wide range of demographics.
Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. designs, manufactures and markets software solutions for the Podcast and Desktop publishing industries in New York City, New York. Our flagship product, Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. U1, is the leading software package for individuals looking to produce podcasts in the fast growing podcast industry. Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc.
U1 allows a user without any prior skills to quickly record podcasts and audio books with unique graphics and production technologies. The company’s accompanying software packages, Next and Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. U2, provide advanced design elements and technologies that allow users to customize production and create unique logos and audio sounds.
Our plan is to serve and satisfy the market need for a simple and easy to use podcast producing software. We at Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. Inc. plan to focus our service and support to differentiate our firm from more price-oriented software companies. Software and other technological gadgets are a standard part of our society and a major tool used by most businesses today.
But even with the growing need and demand, most people have little to no knowledge when it comes to implementing their ideas and recording a podcast from home. That is why we at Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. Inc. offer support by providing software that makes this process easy and friendly.
We believe that the current increase in the number of podcasters and competition amongst existing ones presents an opportunity for us to penetrate this market. We understand that, for us to prosper, we need to be flexible and responsive, to delight clients by providing them with what they want, how they want it, and before the competition can offer it.
One of our key objectives is to achieve this through a solutions approach that is customer-centric, and in which the client enjoys top priority. Immediately the needs and processes are understood and described, leading edge products and best-of-industry skills will be applied to design and develop a fitting software to enable the client’s achieve their aims.
Our marketing strategy at Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. Inc. will ensure our clients know what need our software meets, and we will ensure we make the right information available to the right target client. We intend to implement a market penetration strategy that will ensure that our products and software are well recognized and respected in the respective industries.
Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. Inc. strategy is to buttress a sense of quality and satisfaction in every podcast, every promotion, and every production. Our promotional strategy involves traditional advertising, Internet marketing, personal selling, public relations, and direct marketing, details of which are provided in the marketing section of this plan.
Our intangible resources, such as our ability to relate to clients regarding their needs and wants, and our commitment will go a long way to boost our brand. We believe that these elements will differentiate us from our competitors and propel us towards the development of a sustainable competitive advantage.
Unlike other software makers’ products, all our products at Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. Inc. offer advanced and continuous updated technologies exclusive to podcasters and desktop publishers. Software products offered by other software makers do not specifically target this market and do not offer the same was of use and graphics capabilities.
The expertise needed to design industry specific software clung as a barrier to market entry; Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc.’s management team include podcast and desktop publishing industry experts with extensive knowledge and understanding of the podcast and desktop publishing markets.
Our Products and Services Offerings
Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. U1 allows individuals to easily record and produce podcasts without html or tech expertise. This revolutionary product quickly energized simplicity and affordability in the industry, while frequent updates to the software continue to improve ease of use. Once a podcast is recorded, Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. Next and Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc.
U2 allow him or her to significantly enhance the visibility of the podcast. The Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. products are priced to match current and projected future demand with supply and production costs. Currently each package cost $40 to produce and is offered at $65.
Unlike other publishing software products, Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. products are the only software products available that are tailored to meet the specific needs of podcasters and desktop publishers.
Other software product markers sure have products that can be adapted to the podcast and desktop publishing industry, but they lack the advanced technologies that allow podcasters and publishers to record and produce materials smoothly and easily.
Due to the specialized publishing industry knowledge required to develop software products for the industries and market, and the length of time required for product development and testing, no competing products are expected in the near or medium term.
Our Mission & Vision Statement
- Our vision at Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. Inc. is to allow podcasters and desktop publishers to successfully integrate their wonderful ideas with advanced, industry specific publishing technologies.
- Our clients at Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. Inc. can create new materials quickly and offer their customers and ever-improving variety of materials with sophisticated sound and graphics features.
- Our mission at Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. Inc. is to ensure our client’s success in their podcasting and desktop publishing ventures by offering them the most innovative and industry adaptive publishing software products.
Our Business Structure
Our management team at Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. Inc. includes podcasting and desktop publishing experts and innovators. These individuals are highly specialized and talented and have contributed immensely to the growth of the podcasting and desktop publishing industries.
The company’s principals have had previous success as entrepreneurs and innovators. Our core team at Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. is well qualified to lead operations and expand upon our current success. We at Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. Inc. plan to start with the following business structure;
- Chief Executive Officer
- Technical Director
- Marketing and Advertisement manager
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Sales and Marketing manager
- Content designer and technical head
- Client Service Executive
Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer
- Tasked with building the firm’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Tasked with providing direction for the business
- Will also be tasked with creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Tasked with signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Works as the project manager of the organization; works directly with employees
- Tasked with designing and building software products and winning business proposals for the organization
- Tasked with copy writing and laying out product development plans
- Tasked with developing strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Tasked with accomplishing subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Should be able to coordinate efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Obligated to maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Make certain that operations and marketing department perform efficiently, coordinate employee efforts, and facilitate communications between management and employees
- Tasked with making sure that the organization work in line with international best practices.
Marketing and Advertisement manager
- Tasked with handling media planning, buying & representation
- Tasked with creating advertising campaigns
- Tasked with disseminating advertising campaigns through available mediums, such as TV, Radio and periodicals et al
- Handle other related media and advertising advisory and consulting services
Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Tasked with overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Will have to define job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Tasked with carrying out induction for new team members
- Tasked with training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Oversee the smooth running of the daily office.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Tasked with managing external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Obligated to model demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer
- Should be able to identify development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts
- Writing winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Tasked with handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Create new markets cum businesses for the organization
- Empower and motivates the sales team to meet and surpass agreed targets
- Tasked with preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Tasked with providing the Companies management with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports
- Tasked with financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Should be able to perform cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties.
- Tasked with developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Tasked with administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. Inc.
- Serves as internal auditor for Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. Inc.
Content designer and technical head
- Tasked with creating contents for the organization as it relates to software products
- Tasked with creating content/buzz words that will help attract traffics
- Tasked with Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Tasked with engaging internet users to get help statistics and leads
- Liaising and working effectively With other staff members to generate sales for our clients
Client Service Executive
- Makes sure that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In centre, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the creative director in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information are supplied to clients when they make enquiries.
At Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. Inc., we understand the intense competition in the software developing industry and we intend to compete favourably. We envisage our strengths as our ability to respond to the market and to provide industry specific products.
We note that our core team will have a vast and thorough knowledge of the industry specific services we intend to provide, which will go a long way towards penetrating the market. Here is a summary of the SWOT Analysis;
- Our staff and management at Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. are among the top experts and innovators in the podcasting and software development industries, and have unique expertise that would be difficult to match.
- Our products were first to the market and can be quickly adapted to changes in the industry and evolving customer needs and wants
- All our products have unique features that serve customers well and are not matched by rival software makers. The products of other software makers are more cumbersome to use for individuals with no prior industry knowledge
- A licensing agreement was obtained for Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. U1 in 2019 and we are currently pursuing licensing agreements for Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. Next and Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. U2
- We boast of a strong positive reputation among customers.
- Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. lacks extensive distribution channels and reputable retail stores to market our software.
- As a new and young company, Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. Inc. lacks strong brand recognition in the marketplace.
- The growing opportunities presented everyday by technology offers us another area of strength in comparison to the box-on-the-shelf major stores. Our potential customers want more help with their gadgets, and we intend to be in a better position to give it to them.
- The ever-rising accessibility of smart phones and other consumer electronics devices has propelled podcasting to spread as a form of entertainment and become a part of daily life. Podcasting has grown to incorporate entertainment programs, talk shows, and even news.
- Innovation reduces the life cycles of products and hence the need to act timorously on the market.
- Unforeseen changes in customer behaviour could impact the industry and, in turn, our sales. However, based on current industry data and research, we are very confident about future prospects for the industry and the company in the next three to five years.
- Market Trend
At Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc., we believe that staying ahead of the curve in our industry can be important to exceed expectations with customer service and make it a competitive advantage during the sales process. From our research, here are the few trends we need to watch for in our chosen industry.
- More Platform Competition
Over the years, Spotify and Apple are the main life of the podcast industry. Both have been vying for the top spot in the industry, with each providing innovative strategies to lay claim to the crown.
Although these two giants are constantly striving to win the hearts of Gen Z and millennial, other hosting platforms will be striving to push out more contents and also attracts larger audiences. According to experts, the competition mat spawn a lot of original content, as Spotify and Apple strives to maintain the lead with in-house productions.
- Data-Driven User Experience
Agreeably, data offers marketers and publishers the Midas touch in the industry. In this industry, data driven marketing is the path to audio gold, as publishers and producers can use data insights to get a deeper understanding of their target market.
At Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. Inc., we plan to leverage data to create detailed client personas, taking their purchasing and production habits into account to provide them with a clear strategy and direction to material production.
- More Podcasting and Live Streaming
According to reports, live streaming is going to be a $70.5 billion industry by the year 2021. Live videos have proven to be a highly engaging within the past few years, so it’s an ideal step for podcasters to consider live shows.
By going down this lane, podcasters can maximize the engagement on a medium that already compels and attracts fan base. We believe that with interactive content growing massively, live shows will allow hosts and audience to connect like never before.
- Better Quality Podcast Content
Over the years, content marketing has been finding its way to quality content; many businesses issued out low-quality content massively just to get noticed until recently. This newer and innovative podcast industry has had to buck to this trend, as its content, on the whole, looks to be of higher quality.
According to experts, this format generally attracts a different genre of audience: many podcasts listeners are college graduates, successful professionals and entrepreneurs. This means that the quality of podcasts and materials needs to be smarter and adequate to maintain this audience.
Our Target Market
Our target market at Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. is the rapidly expanding podcast industry and individuals seeking to record and produce audio and graphics materials. Because of the advanced sound and graphic cards coupled with faster processors that are now installed in most new computers, podcasting and graphic designing are becoming one of the most popular hobbies among adults and teenagers.
To capitalize on this opportunity, a growing number of young students in New York City have been setting up blogs to provide podcasts and other graphic designing services.
Over 600,000 students are enrolled in the New York City’s more than 120 higher education institutions, the highest number in any city in the United States and higher than other major global cities like London and Tokyo. In the 21st century, New York City has established itself as a global node of creativity and entrepreneurship and environmental sustainability, and as a symbol of freedom and cultural diversity.
Our Competitive Advantage
From our detailed research, there are currently no other companies manufacturing publishing software exclusively for the podcasting and desktop publishing industry. Other software makers have products that can be customized for the industry though, but the software does not give their users the advanced technologies Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. offers.
Given the industry expertise and time needed for product development and testing (3 to 5 years), no competing products from other software makers are anticipated in the near or medium term.
- Sales and Marketing strategy
Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. plans to markets our products through a number of online distributors, with plans to increase those channels in the near term. The company plans to leverage viral marketing strategy and has received significant business through word-of-mouth referrals from satisfied customers.
We also plan to roll out a more aggressive online advertising campaign next year. Long-range plans include the use of television and radio advertising. We plan to use the following strategies to reach our targeted audience;
Our plan is to undertake extensive advertising of our name and services we offer. We will instill awareness and knowledge of our existence in the marketplace, which shall convert into market share. We will advertise in business and IT magazines that are read by our target market and will ensure we are adequately exposed on the market.
A constant lookout will be made of any special editions in these various publications, which may provide an opportunity for us to advertise our services and us. Advertising will also be conducted through television, radio, newspapers/magazines, and the Internet.
We plan to make sure that once we gain a customer, we never lose him/her. That is why to further accomplish this, we must work to create and maintain relationships. Word of mouth will be a powerful form of marketing due to the fact that its flexibility will enable us to match the customer’s needs to specific attributes of our services, as well as giving concise details of what we are able to offer.
- Public Relations
Knowing that we are relatively new in our industry, there will be a need to organize an event to clearly introduce ourselves to the market. We plan invite potential customers, students, senior officials, possibly including a government official and other stakeholders, so as to penetrate the market.
In collaboration with this, we also intend to place news stories and features in magazines and newspapers to keep stakeholders updated on the latest developments.
- Internet Marketing
We at Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. also plan to sell our services over the Internet as it is cost effective to reach a large number of potential clients, regionally and internationally. We also realized that customer/client research is needed before building an effective website in order to find out how customers will want to journey through the site.
Publicity and Advertising Strategy
We intend to make use of forearm promotional campaign to introduce all our products and services to the market. Meanwhile, in compliance with our marketing plan, we will take advantage of several media sources in announcing our products and services and in the process enforcing awareness of our existence.
- Sources of Income
At Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc., we plan to generate revenue from a combination of licensing agreements, sales commissions, monthly subscriptions, registration fees, access charges, service fees, transaction charges, training, promotional incentive programs, and sales of hardware and software.
We believe that our derived value will come from the key partnerships established and developed in order to deliver a product and service provision of production-based activities, providing opportunity to build brand and loyalty, around which relationship marketing will play a key role.
Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. U1 will be introduced to the market in June 2020 and project first year sales of $2.7 million. We believe that these sales will grow by 19% in 2021 to $9.3 million, and are projected to grow to $13 million in 2022 and $25.32 million in 2023.
Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. Next and Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. U2 will follow in December 2020 and April 2021, respectively. Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. Next first year sales will peak at $6.8 million and are projected to grow by 13% to $15.6 million in 2022. Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. U2 first year sales are projected at $10.4 million and are also expected to rise to $19.2 million in the second year
- Our Pricing Strategy
We understand that we will be competing more against the box pushers than other industry-specific software makers. We plan to charge appropriately for the high-end, high-quality product and support we offer. We plan to ensure that our revenue structure matches our cost structure, so the salaries we pay to obtain good service and support must be balanced by the revenue we charge.
That is why we must make sure that we deliver and charge for products and support. Training, service, installation, and networking support–all of this must be readily available and priced to sell and deliver revenue.
- Payment Options
We at Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. are very much ready to provide a wide range of payment methods to suit our clients. We hope to make our business dealings so simple and comfortable for our customers. We’ve also employed the use of a banking platform to help us provide all the services we will be offering below.
- Payment by via bank transfer
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money
Financial Projections and Costing
Our plan was never to just market and sell our product and services, but to provide customized services and products that will enable our clients to optimize their output and, assist in the attainment of their goals and objectives. Outlined below is a detailed cost analysis of starting Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. Inc.;
- Incorporating fees in the United States of America will cost – $750.
- The budget for Liability insurance, permits and license will cost – $400,000
- Leasing / renting an office space in a good location in New York City that will accommodate the number of employees for at least 6 months (Re – Construction of the facility inclusive) will cost – $220,000.
- The cost for furnishing and equipping the office (computers, printers, projectors, markers, servers / internet facility, furniture, telephones, filing cabinets, and electronics) will cost – $94,000
- The amount required to purchase the needed software applications – $33,500
- Launching an official Website will cost – $5000
- Our budget for advertising and publicity – $140,000
- The amount needed to pay bills and staff members for at least 2 to 3 months – $190,000
- Additional Expenditure such as Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions will cost – $50,000
- Miscellaneous – $10,000
From the above cost analysis, we intend to raise $1,400,000 from our first round of financing. This first trench of funding will cover everything mentioned above, except from our project and software R&D.
Generating Funding/Start up Capital for Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. Inc.
At Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. Inc., we intend to finance growth mainly through cash flow and equity. This means we will have to grow more slowly than we might like. But the most important factor in our case is the profit days ahead.
We intend to raise $3.5 million in our second round of financing. This round of finance will address a number of needs, including development of additional software products, expansion of the company’s marketing function, and introduction of new products to the marketplace.
In turn we intend to ensure that our investors are compatible with our growth plan, management style, and vision. Compatibility in this regard means:
- A mutual respect and understanding for giving our customers value, and for maintaining a healthy and congenial workplace
- Sticking to our realistic forecasts, conservative cash flow, and financial management
- Cash flow as first priority, growth second, profits third
- Ability to follow the project objectives and contribute valuable input to strategy and implementation decisions.
Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The capital sought in this proposal is Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. first round of financing. Proceeds of the first round of $1.4 million in funding will be used to establish our company properly and also expand the company’s highly knowledgeable team.
The second round of financing will be used to develop new software products, and execute the company’s first software licensing agreement. We intend to raise an additional $3.5 million to develop additional software products, build out its marketing function, and successfully bring new products to the market.
Additionally, first mover advantages will enable Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. to gain a dominant position in development and delivery of publishing software. This early mover status, coupled with several years of publishing management experience and technological expertise, will allow Pro Call® Podcast Publishing, Inc. Inc. to continue to lead the field with cutting edge products in the fast growing podcast and desktop publishing industry.
We believe that the current drive by the New York City government towards a more diversified economy presents an opportunity for our business to propel and excel in our intended markets, benefiting from the support of the concerned institutions and trade bodies.
We plan to ensure that our marketing strategy emphasizes focus. We also plan to initially build image and awareness through consistency and distinctiveness in our product and service provision. We will also focus on delivering quality products and services that produce good referrals, which can then generate revenue.
We intend to have a heavy personal selling component, supported by regular advertising and we will always be active in our personal relationships with clients and strategic allies, keeping abreast all their needs and wants. We also intend to achieve growth by establishing a more enthusiastic customer culture than that of our competitors.
The strategy is to grow the business by nurturing customers, differentiating the product/service offering through service and staff behaviour. We also believe that through the implementation of a fair, effective, and competitive remuneration policy, we will optimize our human resource output and advancement.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Incorporation: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Leasing, renovating and equipping our facility: Completed
- Generating part of the startup capital from the founder: Completed
- Applications for Loan from our Bankers: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Promotional Materials: Completed
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of software applications, furniture, office equipment, electronic appliances and facility facelift: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business (Business PR): In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with banks, financial lending institutions, vendors and key players in the industry: In Progress