How do you handle failure and disappointments in business? Do you perceive business mistakes as bad or as an opportunity to learn? Are you an optimist or pessimist? Do you know that you can become a success in life by mere thinking positively? If you had a chance to change your perception from a negative one to a positive one; will you take it? If your answer to the last question is yes, please read on.
Today, I want to share with you some positive thinking quotes that will help change your perception towards life. Most average entrepreneurs lack the ability to think positively and that’s why they remain average.
“What we think, we become.” – Anonymous
Successful entrepreneurs are successful because of their positive perception towards business failures, business challenges, criticism, mistakes in business and life in general. This is the sole reason why I always emphasize the need for a change of mindset before ever starting a business.
In this article, you will learn from successful entrepreneurs; the secret to successfully going through the entrepreneurial process of building a business by simply thinking positively. Without wasting your time, below are 31 positive thinking quotes from famous entrepreneurs.
31 Best Positive Thinking Quotes from Famous Entrepreneurs
1. “I intend to be, the richest man in the world.” – Howard Hughes
2. “To be successful, you must act big, think big and talk big.” – Aristotle Onassis
3. “It is my utmost desire to become a billionaire in my life time and also give away billions of dollars. I don’t think any paid employment on earth can help me achieve that dream. If I become a billionaire in my life time, I will just be another self made entrepreneur on the list. But if I don’t; I will die knowing I gave that dream my best shot.” – Ajaero Tony Martins
4. “Like success, failure is many things to many people. With positive mental attitude, failure is a learning experience, a rung on the ladder, and a plateau at which to get your thoughts in order to prepare to try again.” – W. Clement Stone
5. “Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks” – Luke 6:45, Matthew 12:34
6. “Be careful of your thought, for they may break into words”. – Anonymous.
7. “I like thinking big. If you’re going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big.” – Donald Trump
8. “We are self made or never made.” – Dr Sidney Newton
9. “I am looking for a lot of men who have the infinite capacity to not know what can’t be done.” – Henry Ford
10. “I’m not afraid of turning 80 and I have lots of things to do. I don’t have time for dying.” – Ingvar Kamprad
11. “What’s the worst that could happen? Everyone turned me down; big deal.” – J. K. Rowling
12. “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember you can achieve.” – Mary Kay Ash
13. “I always knew I was destined for greatness.” – Oprah Winfrey
14. “Every tomorrow has two handles. You can take hold of the handle of anxiety or the handle of enthusiasm. Upon your choice so will be the day.” – Brian Tracy
15. “There are no mistakes in life, just learning opportunities.” – Rich Dad
16. “As a man thinketh in his heart; so he is.” – The Holy Bible
17. “I have never run into a guy who could win at the top level in anything today and didn’t have the right attitude, didn’t give it everything he had, at least while he was doing it; wasn’t prepared and didn’t have the whole program worked out.” – Ted Turner
18. “I always knew I was going to be rich. I don’t think I ever doubted it for a minute.” – Warren Buffett
19. “Be courageous. I have seen many depressions in business. Always, America has emerged from these stronger and more prosperous. Be brave as your fathers before you. Have faith! Go forward.” – Thomas Edison
20. “I have not failed. I have just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
21. “Getting rich begins with the right mindset, the right words and the right plan.” – Rich Dad
22. “I am black, I don’t feel burdened by it and I don’t think it’s a huge responsibility. It’s part of who I am. It does not define me.” – Oprah Winfrey
23. “We have a problem, ‘congratulations.’ But it’s a tough problem. Then double congratulations.” – W. Clement Stone
24. “Life and death are in the power of the tongue” – Proverbs 18:21
25. “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change by merely changing his attitude.” – Oprah Winfrey
26. “Self suggestion makes you master of yourself.” – W. Clement Stone
27. “Do you know that within your power lies every step you ever dreamed of stepping and within your power lies every joy you ever dreamed of seeing? Within yourself lies everything you ever dreamed of being. Become everything that God wants you to be. It is within your reach. Dare to grow into your dreams and claim this as your motto: Let it be me.” – Mary Kay Ash
28. “I don’t think of myself as a poor deprived ghetto girl who made good. I think of myself as somebody who from an early age knew I was responsible for myself, and I had to make good.” – Oprah Winfrey
29. “A man is what he thinks all day long.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
30. “Nothing can stop a man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goals; and nothing on earth can help a man with the wrong mental attitude.” – Thomas Jefferson
31 “There is little difference in people but that little difference makes big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.” – W. Clement Stone