Are you about starting a serviced apartment complex? If YES, here is a complete sample serviced apartment complex business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a serviced apartment complex. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample serviced apartment complex marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for serviced apartment complex. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Table of Content
- 1 Why Start a Serviced Apartment Complex Business?
- 2 Serviced Apartment Complex Business Plan – Executive Summary
- 3 Serviced Apartment Complex Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
- 4 Serviced Apartment Complex Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- 5 Serviced Apartment Complex Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- 6 Serviced Apartment Complex Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising strategies
- 7 Serviced Apartment Complex Business Plan – Financial Projections and Costing
- 8 SERVICED APARTMENT COMPLEX BUSINESS GROWTH: Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Why Start a Serviced Apartment Complex Business?
We all know that the post-recession housing industry in the early 21st century saw a shift away from home ownership to home renting, allowing a straight increase to the apartment-rental niche of the industry. Many people don’t know that buying apartments and renting them can arrive as solid opportunities for real estate investment businesses, since apartments attract tenants in both good times and bad.
It is very important to understand and be conversant with how to start a business of buying apartments and renting them. The first step in venturing into this business is to research and understand the business and how it works.
It is very important that you consider using the limited liability company (LLC) form of organization so that you may gain a measure of financial protection from the business’s debts. It is advisable that you understand that starting your business as an LLC or a private corporation can guarantee the management control afforded by the sole proprietorship form of organization while protecting you from being held personally. He will be in charge of multiple mortgages in the worst-case scenario during the cause of your business.
You may want to thoroughly go through the business plan below to give you a good insight on how to run your business.
A Serviced Apartment Complex Business Plan Template
- Business Overview
It is known fact that Serviced apartment businesses are responding creatively to the increasing demand for, and undersupply of short-term rented accommodation in some parts of the world. It is also known that the demand from businesses wanting short-term accommodation – particularly serviced apartments – for overseas assignees has soared in recent years and shows no sign of abating.
It was analysed that within the past seven years, the number of serviced apartments has grown by 80 per cent and now totals more than 750,000 properties worldwide, some 61 per cent of them in the US and 17 per cent in Europe.
The trend of the Serviced apartment industry looks set to continue, with the number of apartments raising by as much as 18.2 per cent between 2014 and 2015. Also the fact that demand exceeds supply puts upward pressure on occupancy levels. Showing the reason why three-quarters of global operators report a year-on-year increase. Given these high occupancy rates, it is no surprise that more hotels are moving into the market.
It is also important to note that the industry is showing a growing trend for ventures to locate serviced apartments and hotels on the same site, producing savings during development and operation. While short-term assignments are forecast to grow to more than a fifth of all international relocations in the three years to 2019, long-term assignments are expected to fall from 52 per cent to 45 per cent over the same period. Also the availability of short-term rental accommodation is not meeting demand in many markets, such as Asia.
Serviced Apartment Complex Business Plan – Executive Summary
Liberty World LLC is a new Serviced Apartment Complex Business established by Felix Cruise and Agatha Melvin for the sole purpose of buying and owing income producing real estate. We at liberty World LLC understand that we were established to fill the void in the local Auckland, New York rental housing market by giving clean, well cared for rental homes to well qualified tenants or patrons.
We believe that neither the homes nor our prospective tenants are chosen on a careless basis, but instead on purposeful, planned and methodical basis. Our property selection process at Liberty World LLC will be rigorous and based on long term investment standards and tenants will be personally analysed.
We at Liberty World LLC believes that the key to successful property management is to be entirely committed for the long term in both our property and tenant selection process, and careful business endeavour.
We at Liberty World LLC plan to focus our main efforts on purchasing and developing existing properties. We believe that once we buy the property, each unit will be hard wired with Internet access, state-of-the-art amenities will be installed, and safety measures will be put in place making sure that of a standard and safe environment.
We also believe that our course of action will be first and foremost be pursued as a way to efficiently utilize capital and build a reputation within the community.
We believe that Liberty World LLC will be led Felix Cruise and Agatha Melvin. Felix has a bachelor’s degree in Economics and received his MBA from the University of Oregon. After his academic endeavours, Felix went to work for one of the largest property management companies in the area. After nine years with StableLive Inc. Felix attained the position of Vice President of Operations. We were meant to understand that it was during his time at Stable Live Inc.
He gained substantial industry insight and experience. Agatha on her own brings different set of skills and experience to Liberty World LLC, coming from a customer service background. It was a very papillary information that even before the young age of 18, the intelligent Agatha had already completed her undergraduate degree and went to work for Vodafone.
After four years at Vodafone, Agatha was promoted to the Director of Customer Service for the North America aspect of the Vodafone. In this position she was able to manage Vodafone; a million plus person customer service department. This experience provided Agatha with incredible customer attention skills that she will leverage at Liberty World LLC.
- Our Products and Services
We at Liberty World LLC plan to provide clean, quality homes in the Auckland growing markets to well qualified tenants and business patrons. We at Liberty World LLC also have plans to purchase additional quality income producing properties huge enough to generate, passive income streams. Our primary source of revenue at Liberty World LLC is rental income. Supplemental income will include:
- Forfeited Deposits
- Bounced Check fees (NSF)
- Late charges
- Damage and Cleaning Charges
- Application fees
- Pet Charges
- Lease Termination charges
Our Vision Statement
Our vision at Liberty World LLC is building a business that will become the premier regional real estate investment firm that will acquire apartment complexes and rent properties profitably.
- Our Mission Statement
Our mission at Liberty World LLC is to offer state-of-the-art living conditions reflective of the rapid advancements in technology and a growing need for quality housing. We at Liberty World LLC are very much dedicated to provide a hassle free living environment in which our tenants can enjoy all of the benefits of safe, attractive, and inviting units.
- Our Business Structure
It is very important to note that both Felix Cruise and Agatha Melvin will own and manage Liberty World LLC. Felix will perform routine maintenance requirements and repairs. Agatha will manage the daily bookkeeping requirements. Agatha will then pass on payments to vendors such as trash service and recycling service, and forward the required information to the company accountant for preparation of the annual income taxes.
Felix will also take care the day to day maintenance of the rental unit, and he will always replace air filters monthly, inspect the grounds, and make notations of the overall physical condition of the property. The tenant will be put on notice for example if the yard needs to be mowed or weeds appear to be an issue. We at Liberty World LLC believe that the tenant will have enough time to the notice and will be fined daily until the issue has been resolved.
We at Liberty World LLC know that the success of our business depends on an organized division of responsibilities in order to run an efficient, diversified enterprise. Just we must have start above, the main decisions and Responsibilities in the company will be divided between the two top partners. They will focus on maintaining high quality and a cohesive business entity. Here are the workforce we hope to start with:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Project Manager
- Company’s Lawyer / Secretary
- Admin and HR Manager
- Head of Construction
- Head of Assets Management
- Head of Acquisition and Disposition
- Business Developer
- Sales and Marketing Firm
- Front Desk Officer
- Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer
- He will be in charge of providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- He will be in charge of the day to day running of the business
- He will be in charge of handling high profile clients and deals
- He will be in charge of fixing prices and signing business deals
- He will be in charge of signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Reports to the board
- He will be in charge of the planning, management and coordinating all projects on behalf of the company
- Supervises projects
- Verify compliance during project executions
- Provides advice on the management of projects
- He will be in charge of carrying out risk assessment
- Uses IT systems and software to keep track of people and progress of ongoing projects
- He will be in charge of overseeing the accounting, costing and billing of every project
- Represents the organization’s interest at various stakeholders meetings
- Verify that project desired result is achieved, the most efficient resources are utilized and different interests involved are satisfied.
- He will be in charge of drawing up contracts and other legal documents for the company
- Consults and handle all corporate legal processes (e.g. intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, financial / securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuits and patents et al)
- Develops company policy and position on legal issues
- Researches, anticipates and guards company against legal risks
- Represents company in legal proceedings (administrative boards, court trials et al)
- Plays a part in business deals negotiation and take minutes of meetings
- He will be in charge of analysing legal documents on behalf of the company
- Prepares annual reports for the company
Admin and HR Manager
- He will be in charge of overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out staff induction for new team members
- He will be in charge of training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- He will be in charge of arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Takes care the smooth running of the daily office activities.
Head, Acquisitions and Dispositions
- Manages overall acquisitions and dispositions
- Identifies and analyses acquisition opportunities; negotiates acquisitions.
- He will be in charge of identifying opportunities to acquire properties, possibly within a designated geographic region.
- Assists in the sourcing and acquisition of property for development; conducts market research; contacts brokers and owners about property acquisition opportunities; assists in negotiations with sellers and other parties.
- Identifies and analyses disposition opportunities; negotiates dispositions.
- He will be in charge of identifying opportunities to dispose of properties, possibly within a designated geographic region.
- Assists in the disposition of property; conducts market research to determine the value of properties; contacts brokers and potential buyers; assists in structuring sales transactions and negotiations with buyers
Head of Asset Management
- Takes care the company’s portfolio of real estate assets (which are owned and managed) through acquisitions, dispositions, and day‐to‐day operations, including management of revenue and expense items; works to maximize the portfolio’s performance.
- Provides strategic oversight of existing and potential real estate assets within a designated geographic area.
- Manages business plans and budgets for properties.
- Reviews the condition and maintenance of assigned properties; manages their bookkeeping and cash flow accounting; handles rent reconciliation; prepares property financial reports and annual budget forecasts.
Head of Construction
- Establishes and enforces company’s engineering and construction standards
- Verify that construction work meets or exceeds standards within a designated geographic area.
- Enforces the construction standards; Verify that construction work meets or exceeds standards within cost estimates; monitors quality of work in progress; supervises regional construction heads.
- Verify that construction work in a particular product line, such as office buildings, meets or exceeds standards within cost estimates; provides technical input on the feasibility of proposed projects; monitors quality of construction work
- Provides overall direction on assigned construction projects; reviews and makes recommendations on planning and design of projects; negotiates contracts or participates in contract negotiations; monitors day‐to‐day progress and activities on project construction sites.
- Assistant project manager with construction project management, on‐site monitoring, and contract negotiations
- Coordinates construction of tenant space in assigned facilities.
- Supervises construction to ensure that it meets the owner’s expectations
- Reviews plans, estimates costs, obtains bids, inspects and approves completed project.
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- He will be in charge of supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s need s, and communicate with clients
- Finds and qualifies land for development based on company’s land requirements; maintains a land search database; initiates discussions with property owners about the possible sale of property
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding increase sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Help increase sales and growth for the company
Sales and Marketing Officer
- Lists the property for sale to the public
- Markets space; finds tenants; participates in lease negotiations.
- Provides the seller with a real property condition disclosure (if required by law) and other necessary forms.
- Prepares necessary papers describing the property for advertising, pamphlets, open houses, etc.
- Holds an open house to show the property.
- Serves as a contact available to answer any questions about the property and schedule showing appointments.
- Verify that buyers are pre-screened and financially qualified to buy the property. (Sellers should be aware that the underwriter for any real estate mortgage loan is the final say.)
- Negotiates price on behalf of the sellers.
- Acts as a fiduciary for the seller, which may include preparing a standard real estate purchase contract.
- He will be in charge of preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managers with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyses financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- He will be in charge of financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties.
- He will be in charge of developing and managing financial systems and policies
- He will be in charge of administering payrolls
- Verify compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the company
- Serves as internal auditor for the company
Front Desk / Customer’s Service Officer
- Receives Visitors / clients on behalf of the organization
- Receives parcels / documents for the company
- Handles enquiries via e-mail and phone calls for the organization
- Distributes mails in the organization
- Handles any other duties as assigned my the line manager
Serviced Apartment Complex Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
It is very important to explain that SWOT stands for strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. A SWOT analysis is an aspect of strategic planning that discussion these four elements as they relate to Liberty World LLC business proceedings. Outlined below is a well researched SWOT Analysis for Liberty World LLC:
- The fact that our facility and all or rental properties will be located in a growing neighbourhood with easy access to neighbourhood schools, shopping and restaurants. Located less than 5 minutes from I-65.
- Liberty World LLC has an approved tenant in place with a security deposit. The tenant has excellent credit and payment history. The patron is known by Liberty World LLC and works as a teacher at the same school as Agatha Melvin
- Upgrades to the property will be made by a reputable contractor with a 10 year history with the owners of Liberty World LLC. Also the founders of Liberty World LLC will paint the property themselves which will further reduce expenses.
- We at Liberty World LLC will come out of pocket in excess of $82,000 toward the house purchase and capital improvements resulting in a low, loan to value (LTV) ratio of 50%.
- The founders of Liberty World LLC have ‘day jobs’ and thus have additional income sources and savings to draw from to support business operations.
- As New entrants into the Serviced apartment industry, Liberty World LLC has limited experience owning and managing investment income properties.
- We all know that Auckland has low vacancy levels at 5% compared to the national average of 7.9%.
- Our property is located in a strong growing community and the fastest growing city in the state.
- Liberty World LLC has an opportunity to participate in a $2.4 million local real estate rental
- We all know that Investment real estate is economically tied – changes in unemployment, rent spikes and changes in the economy could adversely impact demand for rental units.
- Any Declination in the local neighbourhood could impact attractiveness of rents
- Cost overruns in the construction budget and failure to complete upgrades in time could impact our cash flow at Liberty World LLC
Serviced Apartment Complex Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
We at Liberty World LLC believe that our two prong approach to real estate will allow our business to grow successfully in the rapidly changing real estate market. We also hope that our business strategy will allow us at Liberty World LLC to offset the risks from each business unit so that there is a diversified balance in our real estate portfolio.
This is especially important as the business uses leverage to finance the acquisition of its properties. This industry is constantly evolving and leaving many inflexible companies stagnant. One of the major trends is the need to adapt to technological advancements as well as maintaining the overall appearance and condition of the complexes.
Also we have noticed that with the demand for serviced apartments growing exponentially, an interesting phenomenon is becoming more and more prevalent in our industry, which has caught on since the success of the TAS Alliance and the other ‘global’ hybrids – businesses that operate their own units under the same name as their agency.
We believe that this is not new; it was how the original global programmes were won for the past 15 years. But as we all know, being an agent is not easy, and its challenges should never be underestimated. It is also important to note that Europe was the second-largest global region for serviced apartments, although the relative maturity of individual country markets varied considerably.
- Our Target Market
We at Liberty World LLC hope to build and operate among several different investment and operating units, which is why it is nearly impossible or hard to characterize any specific tenant that will occupy the our apartment complex property. But we plan to enact strict tenant quality and credit review procedures to make sure that the revenues will not be interrupted by tenant default at Liberty World LLC.
- Our Competitive Advantage
We at Liberty World LLC understand that the real estate is effectually one of the most free market oriented businesses in the country, competition cannot be accurately categorized. But we know that there will be a sizable amount of competition from both single owner investment firms to large construction companies that are looking to ripe from the unusually high real estate prices throughout the New York metropolitan area.
We at Liberty World LLC understand that there are very few apartment units that offer the same level of quality and technological amenities as Liberty World LLC properties, but we believe that we possess high regard for customer service; something that is not very common in this industry.
We at Liberty World LLC believe that it is important that our customer feels he/she is being treated with the utmost care and urgency. We will makes sure that all our staff and personnel go through a training program that teaches many of the skills needed for successful client relations and customer service.
Serviced Apartment Complex Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Marketing and Sales strategy
We at Liberty World LLC understand perfectly that marketing in a highly competitive housing industry rests on the recognition of excellence, as well as a point of difference to display our units in an individualized light. We at Liberty World LLC plan to develop and provide a living environment of unmatched proportion. Our astounding service starts with the commitment to our prospective satisfaction and fulfilling their demands.
Our commitment to quality and comfort includes safety and 24-hour customer service. The aspect of our living developments that differentiate Liberty World LLC from all other real estate companies is our focus on giving and implementing the most advanced technological innovations on the market for our tenants throughout our business and operation. We plan to use the following strategies to market our business:
- Introduce our business by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to parents / household and key stake holders in Auckland
- Print out fliers and business cards and strategically drop them in religious centres, libraries and public facilities.
- Use friends and family to spread word about our company
- Post information about our nursery school on bulletin boards in places like churches, maternity clinics, parks, libraries, and local coffee shops et al
- Place a small or classified advertisement in the newspaper, or local publication about our nursery school
- Leverage on referral networks such as agencies that will help match parents with toddlers under school age with our nursery school
- Join relevant association or body that will enable you network and meet others in same industry.
- Advertising online by using an advertising platform such as Google AdWords, that will allow us place text advertisements alongside on websites with related contents, and along results from search engines.
- Advertise our pre – school in relevant educational magazines, newspapers, TV stations, and radio station.
- Attend relevant educational expos, seminars, and business fairs et al
- Engage direct marketing approach
- Encourage word of mouth marketing from loyal and satisfied tenants
Serviced Apartment Complex Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising strategies
We at Liberty World LLC hope to focus on providing high-quality living in convenient locations with a wide customer base. We particularly understand that we need to remain at the upper echelon in the quality range when compared to competitors in the industry.
We also understand that we can only do this by organizing and implementing a sound publicity and advertising plan that will assume responsibility for the functionality and appearance of all our properties at Liberty World LLC. We plan to make use of the following strategies:
- Place adverts on both print (community based newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community based events / programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook , twitter, YouTube, Google + et al to promote our brand
- Install our Bill Boards on strategic locations all around Auckland
- Engage in road show from time to time in targeted neighbourhoods
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Contact corporate organizations by calling them up and informing them of our services, and the advantage we over the others.
- Passing general information via our social media handles like twitter, Facebook, Google hangouts etc.
- Ensure that all our staff members wear our branded shirts and all our vehicles are well branded with our company’s’ logo et al.
Sources of Income
It is very crucial to note that the direct finance and purchase of apartment complex properties is our main business at Liberty World LLC. We believe that residential real estate will provide a continuous stream of rental income that we at Liberty World LLC will use for reinvestment and profit stability for our business. We have without delay sourced a 20 unit apartment complex that will be initial property acquired as a starting point.
We at Liberty World LLC plan to develop a complex economic pricing strategy that will determine the fair market rate of a property based on its capitalization rate in conjunction with the market values of residential property. Residential real estate is the least risky form of real estate investing because the service offered is a necessity.
Our main source of income at Liberty World LLC is acquiring apartment complex properties with the sole purpose of renting the properties to the general public. Liberty World LLC plan to generate profits from both the ongoing rental income. While generating capital appreciation from the long term holding of these properties. We hope that now the real estate market has hit come to its bottom, that the market will have a future growth rate of 5% to 6% per year.
- Sales Forecast
We will like it to be known that the founders of Liberty World LLC will personally lease their properties and do not need to pay incentives to sales agents, and just like sales agents, the founders of Liberty World LLC are motivated to lease properties quickly- after all vacant properties do not generate revenue! Although that we at Liberty World LLC are motivated to get tenants in quickly they will not ‘rush’ at the expense of sacrificing quality.
We believe that if we at Liberty World LLC is unable to find a perspective tenant in a reasonable amount of time (approximately 30 days) then the cost of doing business are the advertising costs associated with placing classified ads with the local newspaper and Craigslist.
We at Liberty World LLC expect a gradual raise in the total number of units over the next year. We believe that as time goes on; the monthly per-unit rental price will slowly ascend, joined by the reduction in cost over time, producing an increased per-unit profit.
We believe that from our opening in January to June, we expect that all units will be completely rented out. In the summer months we expect fewer tenants, so we have planned on a rent lowering process to entice renters to stay. Also, we will only rent on yearly leases to make sure that all rented units remain filled year round.
With the estimated profits from the previous months the annex will be completed in September, adding 14 more units. Listed below is the summary of our sales projections:
- First Year-: $150,000
- Second Year-: $980,000
- Third Year-: $3,000,000
Our Pricing Strategy
Our pricing at Liberty World LLC will be at the top of what the market will bear. We believe that we are competing with large firms who have similar complexes. Our prices will be competitive with these larger firms while maintaining the high level of quality and expert management. It is very important to state Cleary that Liberty World LLC will utilize Competition Based Pricing – in which prices are based on the market.
We believe that Liberty World LLC thorough due diligence process will never buy the highest priced property or the lowest priced for that matter. Our Prices vary by unit from $440 to $1,200 a month. We plan to make sure we follow market pricing trends in order to maintain a competitive advantage in the huge industry.
- Payment Options
We all at Liberty World LLC after our extensive research and thorough discussion understand efficiently that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at different times and ways. We plan to make sure that we provide them with payment options that will make their transactions less stressful and very open.
Listed below are the payment options we at Liberty World LLC plan to make available to our customers;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via bank draft
- Payment via POS
We have also chosen to partner with a known bank in the United States in order to give our customers the best they can ever get in the nursery school industry of the United States.
Serviced Apartment Complex Business Plan – Financial Projections and Costing
- The Total Fee for incorporating the Business in Auckland: $750.
- The budget for Liability insurance, permits and license: $25,000
- The Amount needed to acquire a suitable Office facility with enough space in Auckland for 6 months (Re – Construction of the facility inclusive): $50,000.
- The Cost for equipping the office (computers, printers, fax machines, furniture, telephones, filing cabins, safety gadgets and electronics et al): $15,000
- Starting inventory for Liberty World LLC – $500,000
- The Cost of Launching our official Website: $600
- Additional Expenditure (Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions et al): $10,000
From our detailed analysis above, and after considering everything possible and legal, we need approximately Six hundred and ten dollars ($610,000) to start up Liberty World LLC.
Generating Funding / Start-up Capital for Liberty World LLC
Felix Cruise and Agatha Melvin, the founders of Liberty World LLC have been interested in locating a means to supplement their income. When Agatha’s mother passed away earlier this year, she received approximately $300,000 in inheritance and she decided to use this windfall to purchase and manage investment income properties.
Together with Felix Cruise who’s savings was enough, they decided to continue education classes at their local community college and decided upon the subject property for their first purchase. They own the business solely and for now hope to raise and run the business themselves which is why the way of raising fund is subjected to just these few ways:
- Raising part of the start – up capital from personal savings
- Raising part of the start – up capital from family members and friends (soft loans and gifts et al)
- Raising funds by renting out properties before business opening
SERVICED APARTMENT COMPLEX BUSINESS GROWTH: Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Our most important marketing strategy at Liberty World LLC is customer word of mouth. We believe that the only way to truly know the quality of our units is through experience; hence we must maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
We believe that rewards will be given to clients or customers that refer new clientele to Liberty World LLC. Liberty World LLC believes that the high level of quality we at Liberty World LLC will provide can attract a strong demand for our units.
We at Liberty World LLC plan to make use of early move-in bonus program. We plan to make sure that any individual that signs their lease before June 15th will receive a free month as well as two parking spaces. We believe that this will encourage people to try and beat the rush of people who move in later. We also believe that it will give the appearance of increased demand.
We believe that for people who desire high-quality living with all the technological amenities available, only we are Liberty World LLC real estate properties will be able to serve their needs and desires at an affordable price. Unlike most other property management companies, we at Liberty World LLC are very committed to guaranteeing customers full satisfaction, with 24-hour on-staff service, live answering service, and a website that takes care all complaints instantly.
We believe that sales in our business will be based upon providing customers with a living concept fitting of their needs. We hope to be in touch with the needs and desires of our prospective patrons in order to best attract a consistent flow of incoming residents in the industry.
Our sale program at Liberty World LLC will include sales awards for length of lease agreements, maintaining a full capacity status, and customer service awards for those who best exemplify Liberty World LLC commitment to customers.
We at Liberty World LLC hope to award existing customers for referring new customers to the company. We at Liberty World LLC depend on our alliance with Manny Construction to develop our housing units, as well as Leslie Architectural firm to assist in the layout and design of our units.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Incorporation: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts various banks in the United States: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of All form of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Leasing, renovating and equipping our facility: Completed
- Generating part of the start – up capital from the founder: Completed
- Applications for Loan from our Bankers: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Graphic Designs and Printing of Packaging Marketing / Promotional Materials: Completed
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the Needed software applications, furniture, office equipment, electronic appliances and facility facelift: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business (Business PR): In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with banks, financial lending institutions, vendors and key players in the industry: In Progress
Latest posts by Ajaero Tony Martins (see all)
- A Sample Music Venue Business Plan Template - February 2, 2020
- A Sample Indoor Shrimp Farming Business Plan Template - February 2, 2020
- How Long You Have to Buy Insurance After Buying a Used Car - January 29, 2020