Are you about starting a social media business? If YES, here is a complete sample social media marketing business plan template & feasibility study you can use for FREE.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a social media marketing agency. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample social media agency marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for social media marketing companies. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
One of the things that have set the present age apart like never before is the advent and continuous development of the social media. The social media indeed have come to stay and more and more people have taken to the internet to promote a whole lot of areas; from your personal life, to the business side of life. The social media will continue to be handy. This is no wonder that several businesses have gone ahead to sprig up.
The social media marketing is one aspect of the internet that never goes into extinction an d you have to have a solid plan on ground to pursue it. One of the plans is the writing of a good business plan. The business plan more than ever is known to help businesses chart a course. Some of the things that is contained in a business plan include; the sales forecast, possible ways to raise stand up funds, marketing plans
If you do not have an idea of how to write a business plan, then you may want to consider using a template like this;
A Sample Social Media Marketing Business Plan Template
- Social Media Marketing Business Overview
Over the years, loads of stuffs have changed especially the way businesses are conducted and the marketing strategies that people employ to market their goods and services. The advent of the computer and later the internet gave a whole new definition of how things are supposed to be done in our world.
Social media marketing is one of the fruits of the internet and for sure it has enabled loads of entrepreneur to launch multi-million dollars international businesses; businesses with clientele base that cut across geographical boundaries.
Social Media Marketing in its simplest term is the process of pulling website traffic or attention through social media sites; they achieve this by creating content that attracts attention and encourages readers to share it across their social network platforms. One of the major purposes of leveraging on Social Media in marketing is that it covers a wide range of target market compared to other marketing tolls.
The Social Media Marketing industry comprises of social networking website publishers and developers as well. It is important to state that the industry does not include companies who majorly specialize in developing video games, internet content, online dating websites or online forums et al.
The Social Media Marketing industry is quickly expanding as a share of the economy. Before the year 2020, the Social media marketing industry value added, which represents its contribution to the economy, is projected to grow annually at a 26.2 percent rate.
In the meantime, GDP growth is forecast to increase at a 2.2 percent average rate per year over the same 10 year period. The growing trend which makes it easier for people to spend more time on the internet especially on social networking sites is a major boost in the revenue generated by social networking marketing companies. It is not common to find companies in this industry generating an increasing amount of advertising revenue per user by developing targeted advertising platforms and tools to measure the effectiveness of advertising.
Statistics has it that the Social Media Marketing industry in the United States of America, is worth $11bn, with an estimated growth rate of 25.4 percent. There are about 5,607 registered and licensed social media marketing companies in the United States and they are responsible for employing about 66,623 people.
Companies that are into social media marketing make use social media platforms to create buzz, attract online traffic to their websites and the sell their products or services to their target market / customers. As a matter of fact, social media marketing is perhaps the only form of marketing that can profile consumers at each and every stage of the consumer decision journey. Marketing through social media is just the way to go if indeed you want to push out your product and services to the entire globe.
When compared to traditional media that are often too expensive for start – ups and even SMEs, a social media marketing approach does not require expensive and out of – reach budgeting. This is why companies make use of platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Instagram et al in order to reach a much wider target market as against making use of main stream marketing tools which are expensive.
Over and above, social media marketing has become an important tool for promoting ones businesses as it relates to products and services all over the world, not only to sell to customers, but also to engage them. It is now easier for organization to expand their market from local level to national and even international markets with minimum capital investment.
Social Media Marketing Business Plan – Executive Summary
Grapevine Marketing Consulting™, LLC is a U.S based and world class social media marketing company. We have been able to secure a standard and well – positioned office facility in a central business district in Cape May New Jersey. We are a social media marketing company that is set to compete in the highly competitive social media marketing industry not only in the United States market, but also in the global market because our clientele base will not be restricted to just businesses and organizations in the United States.
Grapevine Marketing Consulting™, LLC will offer robust social media marketing services to both corporate organization and individuals. We will offer services such as Communication services, Professional services, Blogging services, Specialty services, Entertainment services and Social media consulting and advisory services. Our business goal is to become one of the leading social media marketing companies in the United States of America with high profile corporate and individual clients scattered all around the world.
Our workers are going to be selected from a pool of talented and highly creative social media marketing experts in and around New Jersey and also from any part of the world as the business grows. We will make sure that we take all the members of our workforce through the required trainings that will position them to meet the expectation of the company and to compete with leading social media marketing companies in the United States and throughout the globe.
At Grapevine Marketing Consulting™, LLC, our client’s best interest will always come first, and everything we do will be guided by our values and professional ethics. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely. We will cultivate a working environment that provides a human, sustainable approach to earning a living, and living in our world, for our partners, employees and for our clients.
Grapevine Marketing Consulting™, LLC is founded by Phil Montgomery and his friend and business partner for many years Sol Walker. They have a combine experience that revolves around market researching, sales, web designing, graphic designing, corporate branding and advertising and business management et al.
- Our Product and Services
Grapevine Marketing Consulting™, LLC was established with the aim of maximizing profits in the Social Media Marketing industry. We want to compete favorably with the leading social media marketing companies in the United States of America and the world which is why we have but in place a competent team that will ensure that we meet and even surpass our customers’ expectations.
We will work hard to ensure that Grapevine Marketing Consulting™, LLC do not just work for clients in the United States of America, but also for clients in other parts of the world. Our products and services are listed below;
- Communication (advertising and branding) services
- Professional services
- Blogging services
- Specialty (image / profile boosting for individual clients) services
- Entertainment services
- Social media management services
- Social media marketing consulting and advisory services
- Other social media marketing related services
Our Vision Statement
Our vision is to establish a standard and world class social media marketing company whose services and brand will not only be accepted in the United States of America, but also in other parts of the world.
- Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide professional and highly creative result oriented social media marketing services and other related services that will assist businesses, individuals and non-profit organizations in promoting their brands and reaching out to a wide range of potential customers all over the globe. We want to build a social media marketing company that can favorably compete with other leading brands in the social media industry.
- Our Business Structure
Grapevine Marketing Consulting™, LLC, is a social media marketing company that intend starting small in Cape May, but hope to grow big in order to compete favorably with leading social media marketing companies in the industry both in the United States and on a global stage.
We are aware of the importance of building a solid business structure that can support the picture of the kind of world class business we want to own. This is why we are committed to only hire the best hands within our area of operations.
At Grapevine Marketing Consulting™, LLC, we will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, hardworking, creative, result driven, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders (the owners, workforce, and customers).
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more as agreed by the board of trustees of the company. In view of the above, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer
- Creative Director
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Sales and Marketing Executive
- Web Designer cum Graphic Artist
- Content Creator / Online Traffic Generator
- Client Service Executive
Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Serve as project manager of the organization; works directly with employees
- Responsible for designing concepts and winning business proposals for the organization
- In charge of copy writing and laying out chronological advertisement plans
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Make certain that operations and marketing department perform efficiently, coordinate employee efforts, and facilitate communications between management and employees
- Ensures that the organization work in line with international best practices.
Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Defining job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carrying out staff induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversee the smooth running of the daily office and factory activities.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manage external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Model demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Writing winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develop, execute and evaluate new plans for expanding increase sales
- Create new markets cum businesses for the organization
- Empower and motivates the sales team to meet and surpass agreed targets
Accountant / Cashier:
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties.
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for Grapevine Marketing Consulting™, LLC
- Serves as internal auditor for Grapevine Marketing Consulting™, LLC
Web Designer cum Graphic Designers
- Liaising with clients to determine their requirement and budget
- Responsible for Optimizing Website Functionality for owners of existing websites
- Responsible for Search Engine Optimization Services and Code Writing Services
- Responsible for developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Responsible for managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
- Responsible for preparing drafts or material based on an agreement brief.
- Research and advice the organization on style, genre and other trendy info as it relates to social media marketing.
Content Creator / Traffic Generator
- Responsible for creating content / buzz words that will help attract traffics
- Responsible for Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Responsible for engaging internet users to get help statistics and leads
- Liaising and working effectively With other staff members to generate sales for our clients
Client Service Executive
- Welcomes clients and potential clients by greeting them in person, online or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the creative director in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries.
Social Media Marketing Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
Grapevine Marketing Consulting™, LLC engaged the services of a core professional in the area of business consulting and structuring to assist our organization in building a well – structured social media marketing business that can favorably compete in the highly competitive social media marketing industry in the United States and the world at large.
Part of what the team of business consultant did was to work with the management of our organization in conducting a SWOT analysis for Grapevine Marketing Consulting™, LLC. Here is a summary from the result of the SWOT analysis that was conducted on behalf of Grapevine Marketing Consulting™, LLC;
Our core strength lies in the power of our team; our workforce. We have a team of creative, result driven and highly proficient social media marketing expert, a team with excellent qualifications and experience various niche areas in the social media marketing industry and other related industry. Aside from the synergy that exist in our carefully selected social media marketing experts, our services will be measurable, result driven and guided by best practices in the industry.
As a new social media marketing company in Cape May – New Jersey, it might take some time for our organization to break into the market and gain acceptance especially from top profile clients in the already saturated and highly competitive social media marketing industry; that is perhaps our major weakness. Another weakness is that we may not have the required cash to pump into promoting our business especially via main stream media (TV, Radio and Newspapers et al) the way we would want to.
No doubt, the opportunities available in the social media marketing industry is massive considering the number of individuals and corporate organizations with active presence on the internet and of course the pretty large numbers of people who visit the internet / social media platforms on a daily basis. As a standard and world class social media marketing company, we are ready to take advantage of any opportunity that is available in the industry.
Just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn. It is a fact that economic downturn affects purchasing / spending power. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a social media marketing company in same location where our target market exist and who may want to adopt same business model like us.
Social Media Marketing Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
The growing trend which makes it easier for people to spend more time on the internet especially on social media networking sites is a major boost in the revenue generated by social networking marketing companies. It is not common to find players in this industry generating an increasing amount of advertising revenue per user by developing targeted advertising platforms and tools to measure the effectiveness of advertising and marketing.
This has indeed changed the ways that organizations approach to interact with customers, as a substantial percentage of consumer interactions and profiling are now being carried out over online and social media platforms with much higher visibility.
Another important factor worthy of mentioning in this industry is that the target market keep expanding, people and organizations are now seeing the need for them to have an official website and also to engage the services of social media marketing experts either in branding or packaging their products and services or in helping them directly sell their products and services to their targeted market.
Another common trend in the social media marketing industry is that, most social media marketing firms no longer settle for clients within the location where their physical office is located but also from any part of the world. The truth is that with the advent of the internet, it is now easier for a social media marketing company to work for clients in any part of the world.
A social media marketing company can be located in the United States of America and have their biggest client in United Arab Emirates or in China. Many thanks to the power of the internet which has brought the world closer to us. Lastly, the social media marketing industry will continue to evolve due to the advancement of computer technology and software applications designs et al.
- Our Target Market
Before starting our social media marketing business, we are certain that there is a wide range of both corporate and individual clients who cannot successfully run their businesses without the services and support of a social media marketing company.
In view of that, we have created strategies that will enable us reach out to various corporate organizations and individual who we know can’t afford to do without our services. We have conducted our market research and survey and we will ensure that we meet and surpass the expectations of our clients
Below is a list of the people and organizations that we have specifically market our services to;
- Banks, Insurance Companies and other related Financial Institutions
- Blue Chips Companies
- Corporate Organizations
- Manufacturers and Distributors
- Real Estate Owners, Developers, and Contractors
- Research and Development Companies
- The Government (Public Sector)
- Schools (High Schools, Colleges and Universities)
- Celebrities, Politicians, Public Figures and Public Speakers
- Sport Organizations
- Religious Organizations
- Political Parties
- Television Stations
- Printing Press (Publishing Houses) and Authors
- Branding and Advertising agencies
- Aspiring celebrities
- Entrepreneurs and Start – Ups
Our Competitive Advantage
Surviving in the business world as a social media marketing company requires more than, your expertise, knowing how to conduct your business but also how to network with key people that matters; decision makers that can decide who will get a contract or a business deal.
We are quite aware that to be highly competitive in the social media marketing industry means that you are not only expected to be able to deliver consistent and excellent services, but you must be result driven and able to meet set targets. No one would want to continue to hire your services if don’t always meet up with the target sales the organization intends to generate when they hired you.
Our competitive advantage lies in the power of our team; our workforce. We have a team of creative, result driven and highly proficient social media marketing expert, a team with excellent qualifications and experience various niche areas in the social media marketing industry and other related industry. Aside from the synergy that exist in our carefully selected social media marketing experts, our services will be measurable, result driven and guided by best practices in the industry.
Lastly, all our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category (startups social media marketing businesses in the United States) in the industry. It will enable them to be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our business aims and objectives.
Social Media Marketing Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
We are mindful of the fact that there is stiffer competition in the social media marketing industry; hence we have been able to hire some of the best marketing experts to handle our sales and marketing.
Our sales and marketing team will be recruited based on their vast experience in the social media marketing industry and they will be trained on a regular basis so as to be well equipped to meet their targets and the overall business goal of Grapevine Marketing Consulting™, LLC.
Our corporate goal is to grow Grapevine Marketing Consulting™, LLC to become one of the leading social media marketing brands in the United States of America which is why we have mapped out strategy that will help us take advantage of the available market and grow to become a major force to reckon with not only in the United States of America but also in other parts of the world.
Grapevine Marketing Consulting™, LLC is set to make use of the following marketing and sales strategies to attract clients;
- Introduce our social media marketing company by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to individuals, corporate organizations, religious organizations and key stake holders.
- Promptness in bidding for social media marketing contracts from the government and other cooperate organizations
- Advertise our business in relevant business magazines, newspapers, TV stations, and radio station.
- List our business on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Attend relevant international and local expos, seminars, and business fairs et al
- Create different packages for different category of clients in order to work with their budgets and still deliver excellent design and services
- Leverage on the internet to promote our business
- Engage direct marketing approach
- Encourage word of mouth marketing from loyal and satisfied clients
Sources of Income
Grapevine Marketing Consulting™, LLC is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the social media marketing industry and we are going to go all the way to ensure that we do all it takes to meet and surpass the expectations of all our clients.
Grapevine Marketing Consulting™, LLC will generate income by offering the following social media marketing services and other related services;
- Communication (advertising and branding) services
- Professional services
- Blogging services
- Specialty (image / profile boosting for individual clients) services
- Entertainment services
- Social media management services
- Social media marketing consulting and advisory services
- Other social media marketing related services
One thing is certain, there would always be corporate organization and individual who would need the services of social media marketing firms to help them increase sales or promote their brands.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in social media marketing industry and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income / profits from the first six month of operations and grow our social media marketing company to enviable heights.
We have been able to critically examine the social media marketing space and we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projection are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to similar startups in Cape May – New Jersey.
Below is the sales projection for Grapevine Marketing Consulting™, LLC, it is based on the location of our business and of course the wide range of our services and target market;
- First Year-:$200,000
- Second Year-: $500,000
- Third Year-: $750,000
N.B-: This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same social media marketing services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Our Pricing Strategy
At Grapevine Marketing Consulting™, LLC we will keep the prices of our services below the average market rate for all of our customers by keeping our overhead low and by collecting payment in advance from corporate organizations who would hire our services. In addition, we will also offer special discounted rates to all our customers at regular intervals.
We are aware that there are some one – off jobs or government contracts which are always lucrative, we will ensure that we abide by the pricing model that is expected from contractors or organizations that bid for such contracts.
- Payment Options
At Grapevine Marketing Consulting™, LLC, our payment policy will be all inclusive because we are quite aware that different people prefer different payment options as it suits them. Here are the payment options that we will make available to our clients;
- Payment by via bank transfer
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via bank draft
- Payment via mobile money
- Payment with cash
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will help us achieve our plans with little or no itches.
Social Media Marketing Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
We have been able to work with our in house brand and publicity consultants to help us map out publicity and advertising strategies that will help us walk our way into the heart of our target market. We are set to become the number one choice for both corporate clients and individual clients in the whole of the United States and beyond which is why we have made provisions for effective publicity and advertisement of our web cum graphic design company.
Below are the platforms we intend to leverage on to promote and advertise Grapevine Marketing Consulting™, LLC;
- Place adverts on both print (newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community based events / programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook , twitter, YouTube, Google + et al to promote our services
- Install our Bill Boards on strategic locations all around Cape May – New Jersey.
- Engage in road show from time to time in targeted neighborhoods
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Contact corporate organizations by calling them up and informing them of Grapevine Marketing Consulting™, LLC and the services we offer
- List our web cum graphic design company in local directories / yellow pages
- Advertise our social media marketing company in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site.
- Ensure that all our staff members wear our branded shirts and all our vehicles are well branded with our company logo et al.
Social Media Marketing Business Plan – Financial Projections and Costing
In setting up any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting a place, then you would need a good amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of, and that your facility is conducive enough for workers to be creative and productive.
This means that the start-up can either be low or high depending on your goals, vision and aspirations for your business.
The materials and equipment that will be used are nearly the same cost everywhere, and any difference in prices would be minimal and can be overlooked. As for the detailed cost analysis for starting a social media marketing company; it might differ in other countries due to the value of their money. However, this is what it would cost us to setup Grapevine Marketing Consulting™, LLC in the United of America;
- Business incorporating fees in the United States of America will cost – $750.
- The budget for Liability insurance, permits and license will cost – $3,500
- Acquiring an office space or warehouse that will accommodate the number of employees for at least 6 months (Re – Construction of the facility inclusive) will cost – $100,000.
- Equipping the office (computers, printers, projectors, markers, servers / internet facility, furniture, telephones, filing cabinets, and electronics) will cost – $30,000
- Amount required to purchase the needed software applications – $ 3,500
- Launching an official Website will cost – $500
- Amount need to pay bills and staff members for at least 2 to 3 months – $70,000
- Additional Expenditure such as Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions will cost – $5,000
Going by the report from the market research and feasibility studies conducted, we will need about two hundred and fifty thousand (250,000) U.S. dollars to successfully set – up a medium scale but standard social media marketing company firm in the United States of America.
Generating Funding / Startup Capital for Grapevine Marketing Consulting™, LLC
Grapevine Marketing Consulting™, LLC is a business that will be owned and managed by Phil Montgomery and his friend and business partner for many years Sol Walker. They are the sole financial of the business which is why they decided to restrict the sourcing of the start – up capital for the business to just three major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our start – up capital;
- Generate part of the start – up capital from personal savings and sale of his stocks
- Generate part of the start – up capital from friends and other extended family members
- Generate a larger chunk of the startup capital from the bank (loan facility).
N.B: We have been able to generate about $100,000 (Personal savings $85,000 and soft loan from family members $15,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $150,000 from our bank. All the papers and document has been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited.
Social Media BUSINESS GROWTH: Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the numbers of loyal customers that they have the capacity and competence of the employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business (company), then it won’t be too long before the business close shop.
One of our major goals of starting Grapevine Marketing Consulting™, LLC is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running. We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to offer our social media marketing services a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Grapevine Marketing Consulting™, LLC will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and re – training of our workforce is at the top burner of our business strategy.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more as determined by the board of the organization. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
Check List / Milestone
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Incorporation: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts various banks in the United States: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Securing a standard office facility for our studio: Completed
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of All form of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating part of the start – up capital from the founders: Completed
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents: In Progress
- Design of Logo for the business: Completed
- Secure trademark for our products: In Progress
- Graphic Designs and Printing of Packaging Marketing / Promotional Materials: Completed
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the Needed furniture, office equipment, software applications, electronic appliances and facility facelift: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the business: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with vendors and key players in various industries: In Progress