Are you looking to start a freelance business full-time or part time? Then here are 10 high paying home freelance business ideas & opportunities for 2019.
In most countries, the economic situation is getting worse by the day. And because many employers, in their bid to cut down on operation costs, now lay off workers at frequent intervals, job security now seems to exist only in ‘dreamland‘. This explains why there are now many job seekers than before. And even those who have jobs are mostly underpaid. So, to pay the bills, many have to take up part-time engagements to make extra income by the side.
Whether you are looking to start a full-time freelance business or are looking to start one as a part-time venture to make some side income, here are 10 opportunities you can explore, depending on your abilities.
10 High Paying Freelance Business Ideas to Start at Home in 2019
1. Writing-: This is one of the easiest freelance businesses to kick-start because it requires no formal qualifications, and the startup costs are minimal. Good writing skills are all you need to get started. As a freelance writer, you get paid by clients for helping them handle various writing assignments, such as blog posts, articles, business plans, e-books, reports, and so on.
Since most correspondence with your clients will be over the Internet, you can work from the comfort of your home. And there’s no limit to how much you can earn monthly.
2. Website design / Development-: If you have solid website design or development skills, you’d be better off working as a freelancer than working for an employer.
The demand for professional website developers is increasing by the day as more and more businesses look to establish an online presence, starting with a professional website that will both promote their business and serve to collect orders online. Similarly, many individuals are looking to design websites for varying purposes, such as to make money online or to attract an audience. So, for a freelance web designer there’s a very large market to serve.
3. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)-: With businesses becoming increasingly aware that most customers rely heavily on search engines when trying to find products and services they need, the fight for the top spots in search engine listings has become fierce.
And companies, in their beat the competition to these juicy top spots, hire seasoned SEO experts to improve their rankings in search engine results. If you have a deep knowledge and understanding of SEO, this might just be a great opportunity for you.
4. Graphics design-: The demand for graphics has always been on the high because the general understanding that graphics convey messages more effectively than naked text has been around for ages. Presently, the business world is where graphics designers are most relevant.
Brick and mortar businesses need to design attractive logos as well as promotional materials, such as display banners and flyers. Similarly, online businesses need to design compelling website banners and display ads.
5. Marketing-: Businesses are constantly in need of salespersons that can help them market their products and services. While most businesses have in-house marketers, the demand is increasing for freelance marketers who get paid on a commission basis rather than being placed on a flat monthly salary. If you have solid marketing skills that can convince anyone to buy anything, this opportunity is for you.
6. Virtual assistance-: In the corporate world, people are now getting busier than ever. And 24 hours is barely enough for most people to complete their daily tasks, such as reading and replying emails, attending to client files and requests, answering phone calls, and so on. This is why many corporate professionals hire virtual assistants to help them with some tasks. If you have good computer skills, this might be the best option for you.
7. Translation-: Businesses looking to capture foreign markets need to translate their promotional materials to languages spoken by their target audience. This explains why there is increasing demand for language translation services. So, if you have a good grasp of two major languages, such as English and French or English and Chinese, you can make a lot of money as a freelance translator.
8. Video creation-: Because some messages are better conveyed through video, individuals and businesses use videos to spread word about their products and services as well as create brand awareness. If you pride yourself on the ability to create mind-blowing videos, then you can make a lot of money creating demo videos, explainer videos, and other types of videos for individuals and businesses.
9. Freelance coaching/consulting-: If you have several years of experience and have recorded multiple successes in a particular field, you can start a coaching business catered to those who want to become as successful as you are. For example, if you are a successful serial entrepreneur, you can start a consulting business catering to small business owners.
10. Asset maintenance-: If you have a solid background in maintaining assets, you can start an asset maintenance business. Most businesses are willing to spend top dollars on maintaining their assets because they understand that it’s far cheaper than having to purchase new assets.