Do you want to start a streetwear brand and need to write a business plan? If YES, here is a sample streetwear brand business plan template & feasibility report.
If you are considering starting a clothing line, then one of your options is to start a streetwear brand. A fashion and style related business is one of the many businesses that can be started in any part of the world and the owner of the business can still penetrate the world market once the design is good and it meets a need in the fashion market.
Streetwear brand business thrives on creativity, branding and good business skills. Any aspiring entrepreneur can start a streetwear brand, as long as they are creative, they can get people to promote their brand and they have good business skills.
The starting size of this type of business doesn’t really matter as long as the business is built on the right foundation and with the right combination of skills and talents; after all, a world-renowned clothing line – Coco Chanel started from a little hat shop in a street in Paris and today they are all over the world.
The truth is that if you are creative, you will be able to come out with a unique brand. Another important factor that counts in this line of business is the brand name and perhaps the logo of the brand. If you look at the leaders in the industry you will realize that they deliberately choose a name that best communicates how they want people to perceive them.
Once you are able to secure a good name for your streetwear brand and then hire experts (graphic artists) to help you create a compelling logo, you are on your way to starting your business. Below is a sample streetwear brand business plan template that can help you to write your own with little or no difficulty.
A Sample Streetwear Brand Business Plan Template
1. Industry Overview
Streetwear is a style of casual clothing which became global in the 1990s. It grew from Californian surf and skate culture to encompass elements of sportswear, hip hop, punk and Japanese street fashion. Eventually haute couture became an influence.
It commonly centers on “casual, comfortable pieces such as jeans, T-shirts, baseball caps, and sneakers”. Initially, streetwear was a way to describe comfortable clothing, largely worn by skateboarding and surf culture enthusiasts in Los Angeles.
Common sportswear worn in contemporary street styles include hoodies, bomber jackets, tennis-style skirts, track pants, leggings, and sneakers. Some of these are a revival of 1990s hip-hop fashion, which also favored bomber jackets and baseball caps.
It is a fact that people spend on clothes especially renowned clothing brands just to feel among and look trendy. For instance, Manhattanites spend the most on apparel in the U.S.; they spend an average of $362 per month while shoppers in Tucson, Arizona spend the least on apparel; they spend an average of $131 per month.
In the united kingdom, consumers have an estimated £30 billion ($46.7 billion) worth of unworn clothes lingering in their wardrobes.
The bureau of statistics stated that employment in the U.S. clothes manufacturing industry has declined by more than 80 percent (from about 900,000 to 150,000 jobs) over the past twenty years. However, labor productivity in the U.S. manufacturing sector more than doubled from 1987 to 2010.
Labor productivity also more than doubled over that period in U.S. textile mills and nearly doubled in the footwear manufacturing sector as well. The fashion industry, especially cloth making business, was not as easy as it is now, before now, clothing was handmade based on demand by individuals.
In the 20th century after the invention of sewing machines, it became pretty much easier to produce clothes en mass. Technology indeed is responsible for opening up the clothing industry. Clothes can now go through factory system of production and still maintain good quality and standard sizes.
With that, it is easier for retailers to order and sell clothes at fix prices in department stores and boutiques without stress. Some of the leading label in the fashion industry are from the united states of America.
Although some of these clothing label outsource the production of their clothes to other parts of the world; predominantly countries in Asia in the bid to cut cost. The clothes manufacturing industry is growing and there are opportunities for entrepreneurs to launch their own brands.
The advent of computer and computer software brought leverage in the clothing industry. Designing streetwear can be conveniently done with the aid of software, and a designer can reach out to the world market by putting up his products (clothes) for sale online. Instagram, YouTube et al are good platforms to promote this type of business.
2. Executive Summary
Shavonne Bells™ Streetwear Brand, Inc. is an international clothes manufacturing company with strong niche in streetwear that will be located in Miramar Ranch North, San Diego – California.
We have been able to secure a large warehouse in a strategic part of town that will be converted to our streetwear manufacturing factory. We were able to out rightly buy over the facility with the help of our bank and support from family and friends.
Shavonne Bells™ Streetwear Brand, Inc. will be involved in the production of a wide range of streetwear that will meet the needs of male, female, young adults and children. Our business goal is to become one of the leading streetwear brands in the United States and we will make sure that every cloth that leaves our factory can favorably compete with the best brands in the industry.
Our workers are going to be selected from a pool of talented clothes designers in and around San Diego – California. We will make sure that we take our workforce through the required trainings that will position them to meet the expectation of the company and to compete with leading streetwear brands in the United States.
We have put plans in place to build a state of the art clothes manufacturing factory in San Diego – California, which is why we have entered agreement with some manufacturers of sewing machines to produce customized sewing machines for us that will give us the quality we want to be known for.
Shavonne Bells™ Streetwear Brand, Inc. will manufacture high quality streetwear for both high – end customers and low income earners. Apart from mass production of streetwear, we will also be engaged in customized production of streetwear for customers based on their demands.
We are quite aware that there are some clients such as sporting clubs, youth organizations, schools, bikers and skaters et al that would need quality customized streetwear for specific purposes and we are prepared to deliver as requested.
Shavonne Bells™ Streetwear Brand, Inc. is owned by Shavonne Bells and her immediate family members. She is an American fashion enthusiast with over two decades of experience in the fashion industry. She will occupy the position of the chief executive officer (CEO).
Shavonne Bells has Degree in Fashion Designing from New York School of Fashion and also an MBA from Harvard. She is a well – respected figure in the fashion industry. She was the creative director in one of the world’s leading fashion labels that was based in New York.
3. Our Products and Services
Shavonne Bells™ Streetwear Brand, Inc. is established with the aim of producing high quality and highly fashionable streetwear for men, women, young adults and children. We know that quality is a key factor that will help us sell our brand which is why we have put in place a competent quality assurance team that will ensure that all our clothes meet and even surpass our customers’ expectations.
We will work hard to ensure that Shavonne Bells™ Streetwear Brand, Inc. is not just accepted nationally in the United States of America, but also in other parts of the world.
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to establish a streetwear brand with niche in streetwear whose products and brand will not only be accepted in the United States of America, but also in other parts of the world.
- Our mission is to establish a streetwear brand that will design and produce high quality clothes for male, female, young adults and children; a cloth manufacturing label that will compete favorably with international clothing labels like Ralph Lauren, Polo by Ralph, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss, Gap, Lacoste, Nike, Levi Straus, Adidas, Diesel, Nautical, Puma, Prada and Rebel et al at the global stage.
Our Business Structure
Shavonne Bells™ Streetwear Brand, Inc. intends to start small in San Diego – California, but looks to grow big in order to compete favorably with leading streetwear brands both in the United States and on a global stage. We are aware of the importance of building a solid business structure that can support the kind of world class streetwear manufacturing business we want to own.
At Shavonne Bells™ Streetwear Brand, Inc., we will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, hardworking, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stakeholders.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more as agreed by the board of trustees of the company. In view of the above, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
Chief Executive Officer (Owner), General Manager, Human Resources and Admin Manager, Sales and Marketing Executive, Accountant, Fashion Designers (With Bias in streetwear and casual clothes), Quality Control Officer, Tailors, and Factory Workers
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Reports to the board
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for recruitment
- Responsible for payment of salaries
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensures that the organization operates within stipulated budget.
Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Defining job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carrying out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversee the smooth running of the daily office activities.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manage external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Model demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identify, prioritize, and reach out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Document all customer contact and information
- Represent the company in strategic meetings
- Help increase sales and growth for the company
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
- Responsible for designing streetwear and other casual clothes to meet the latest trend
- Stays abreast with the dynamics of the fashion industry with key interest in streetwear and other casual clothes
- Research and advice the organization on style, size and other trendy fashion statements.
Quality Control Officer
- Ensures that all clothes in our production line meets the required quality before they are released in the market
- Make certain that production and manufacturing lines perform efficiently, coordinate employee efforts, and facilitate communications between management and production departments.
- Devise ways of improving the manufacturing process to ensure higher-quality and durable clothes
- Ensure that manufacturing production lines run smoothly and generate a consistently suitable output for their employers
- Ensures that the organization work in line with international best practices
- Handles any other responsibility as assigned by the general manager
Tailors (Industrial Sewing Machine Operators)
- Responsible for sewing streetwear and other casual clothes as instructed by the supervisor / fashion designer
- Responsible for cutting clothing materials to fit the expected design and size
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the general manager
- Responsible for ironing and packaging of streetwear and other casual clothes
- Responsible for movement of equipment and raw materials as required
- Ensure that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Cleans both the interior and exterior of the factory, machines and other equipment
- Handle any other duty as assigned by the general / floor manager.
6. SWOT Analysis
Shavonne Bells™ Streetwear Brand, Inc. intends to build a world class business that will manufacture both streetwear and other casual clothes for men, women, young adult and children. We will be based in San Diego – California, but we will not restrict the sale of our clothes to the U.S market alone, we will sell our products in other parts of the world.
In other to achieve this, we must ensure that we look through our strengths, our weaknesses, the opportunities available in the industry and the threats that we are likely going to face.
Because of the nature of the business we are involved in and the brand we want to build, we were able to hire the services of an HR and Business consultant with bias in fashion and retailing to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a Business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives. This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Shavonne Bells™ Streetwear Brand, Inc.;
Perhaps one of our strongest strengths could be attributed to the quality of employees and the latest machines and equipment that we have in our factory. Our chief executive officer, Mr. Shavonne Bells will be bringing her vast wealth of experience to the table and that is indeed a huge positive for Shavonne Bells™ Streetwear Brand, Inc.
A major weakness that may count against us is the fact that we are a new streetwear brand and we don’t have the financial capacity to compete with multi – billion dollars fashion labels like Ralph Lauren, Polo by Ralph, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss, Gap, Lacoste, Nike, Levi Straus, Adidas, Diesel, Nautical, Puma, Prada and Rebel et al when it comes to controlling the market or detecting the trend.
One thing is certain, whether good or bad, people will always look for clothes to wear. They go for streetwear and other casual clothes because it is cheap. Besides, the opportunities for streetwear brands to sell their wears are massive and we hope to leverage on these opportunities.
Just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn. It is a fact that economic downturn affects purchasing power. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new streetwear brand and even clothes manufacturing company in same location where our target market exists who may want to adopt same business model like us.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
In recent time, the fashion industry relies more on mass market sales for them to make the kind of income that will sustain the business. The mass market takes care of a wide range of customers. Most of the new clothing line that are trying to catch up with the market ensures that they produce ready-to-wear clothes/streetwear using trends set by leading fashion labels.
What they do is that, they try to see the direction of the trend as established by renowned fashion brands before producing their own versions of the original look by making use of cheaper fabrics and simpler production processes. They can comfortably sell such products at a cheaper price to the masses who can’t afford to by the original which is often way too expensive.
Streetwear brands now leverage on runway – fashion expo to promote and attract market for their products. Any fashion designer who is recognized in Paris, Milan, New York City, or London can comfortably become a globally recognized fashion label.
Small startup streetwear brands leverage on small markets such as companies, churches, schools, organized groups and sport fans to sell their clothes. These groups of people can order large number of customized streetwear for special purposes.
For example, a youth organization or skater club or biker club can enter into a business deal with a streetwear brand to help them produce streetwear to be used by their supporters during competition, rallies and promotional campaigns.
8. Our Target Market
When it comes to selling streetwear, there is indeed a wide range of available customers. In essence, our target market can’t be restricted to just a group of people, but all those who reside in the locations where we intend retailing our wears.
Despite the fact that Shavonne Bells™ Streetwear Brand, Inc. will start operation from a single factory in San Diego – California, we have a holistic view of the kind of business we want to build; we want to grow to the level where we will build factories in Thailand and China.
Our streetwear brand is going to be specifically designed to penetrate not just the United States market, but also the world’s fashion industry.
We want people of all walks of life across the globe to someday put on our streetwear; we want to see our streetwear being worn in Paris, in London, in Tokyo, in Lagos, in Madrid, in Johannesburg, in Bueno Aries, in Sao Paulo, in Port Elizabeth, in Dubai and all over the world. We are in business to retail our streetwear to the following groups of people;
- Skaters Clubs
- Bikers Clubs
- Sports Clubs
- Youth Organizations
- Every adult that resides within the locations where our streetwear will be retailed
Our Competitive Advantage
A close study of the clothes manufacturing industry reveals that the market has become much more intensely competitive over the last decade. As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry. We are aware of the competition and we are prepared to compete favorably in the industry.
Another Competitive Advantage for Shavonne Bells™ Streetwear Brand, Inc. is the quality and wealth of experience of its management team. The management team comprises of professionals who have worked with some leading brands in the fashion industry.
Our latest machines and equipment also count towards our advantage especially when it comes to competing with other streetwear brands within the same category that we operate.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry, meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and objectives. We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Shavonne Bells™ Streetwear Brand, Inc. is in business to retail a wide range of streetwear and other casual clothes both in the United States and other countries of the world. We are in the clothes manufacturing industry to maximize profits and we are going to ensure that we achieve or business goals and objectives.
In essence, our source of income will be the manufacturing and retailing of a wide range of both streetwear and other casual clothes for both adults and children.
10. Sales Forecast
One thing is certain when it comes to the clothes manufacturing business, if you are into the manufacturing of a wide range of clothes, you will always attract customers cum sales. We are well positioned to take on the available market in and around San Diego – California and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income/profits from our first six months of operation.
We have been able to examine the clothes manufacturing industry, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. Below are the sales projections for Shavonne Bells™ Streetwear Brand, Inc., it is based on the location of our business and other factors as it relates to streetwear brand start – ups in the United States;
- First Fiscal Year (FY1): $450,000
- Second Fiscal Year (FY2): $750,000
- Third Fiscal Year (FY3): $1.5 Million
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same products as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location for Shavonne Bells™ Streetwear Brand, Inc., we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to penetrate the available market and become the preferred choice for residents of San Diego – California.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the clothes manufacturing industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in California.
In summary, Shavonne Bells™ Streetwear Brand, Inc. will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to win customers over;
- Open our streetwear brand in a grand style with a party for all.
- Introduce our clothing label/streetwear brand by sending introductory letters to sport clubs, churches, schools, corporate organizations, political parties, groups, and other establishment that wears streetwear and casual clothes.
- Attend fashion expos in the U.S and in other parts of the world
- Organize our own fashion show; in order for us to display our designs/streetwear
- Advertise our clothing label in newspapers, TV and radio stations
- Canvass celebrities to wear and help us promote our streetwear brand
- List our business on yellow pages ads / local directories
- Leverage on the internet to promote our brand
- Engage in direct marketing
- Leverage on word of mouth marketing (referrals).
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Publicity and advertising as it relates to the fashion industry involves being in touch with the target market and being very creative and proactive. Beyond every reasonable doubt the media plays a very big role when it comes to helping a clothing label gain international significance.
The social media also plays an important role in modern day fashion publicity; it gives fashion label the ability to reach out to a wide range of customers all over the world within a short period of time, and of course at a very cheaper price when compared to other publicity and advertising platforms.
Any player in the clothes manufacturing industry that wants to take on the market must be deliberate when it comes to building brand awareness and credibility. Most often than not, big – time clothing labels ensure that they create great hype whenever they are about to release any unique design from their stable.
Social media, such as blogs, micro blogs, podcasts, photo and video sharing sites are some of the tools fashion designers leverage on to promote their labels.
Some of the preferred social media platforms that are used in the fashion industry are Instagram, Tumblr, WordPress, Facebook, twitter, YouTube and other sharing sites. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Shavonne Bells™ Streetwear Brand, Inc.;
- Place adverts on both print (newspapers and fashion magazines) and electronic (radio and TV) media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community programs like school fashion shows et al
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Tumblr, WordPress, Facebook, twitter, YouTube and other sharing sites.et al to promote our brand
- Attend local and intentional fashion expos
- Organize our own fashion show
- Promote our streetwear brand on our own official websites and online fashion community
- Build relationship with celebrities especially in the entertainment industry and sports to endorse our streetwear brand.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
Shavonne Bells™ Streetwear Brand, Inc. will make sure that we design and manufacture streetwear and other casual clothes that will meet the financial capacity of different classes of people. The prices for all our streetwear will be affordable and at the same time competitive with what is obtainable in the fashion cum clothing industry.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Shavonne Bells™ Streetwear Brand, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America. Here are the payment options that Shavonne Bells™ Streetwear Brand, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for clothes purchased without any stress on their part.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
From our market survey and feasibility studies, we have been able to come up with a detailed budget on achieving our aim of establishing a standard and world class streetwear brand cum cloth manufacturing factory and here are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital;
- The total fee for registering the business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $3,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Shavonne Bells™ Streetwear Brand, Inc. in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $3,580.
- The total cost for hiring business consultant – $2,500.
- The total cost for the purchase of insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400.
- The cost for payment of lease for manufacturing factory for 24 months – $350,000
- Factory remodeling (construction of racks and shelves) – $20,000
- The amount required for the purchase of industrial sew machines and clothes making tools – $200,000
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $250,000
- The cost for start-up inventory (stocking with a wide range of fabrics (textiles), sewing accessories and other related merchandize) – $100,000
- The cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The cost of purchase and installation of CCTVs – $5,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- The cost of launching a website – $600
- Miscellaneous – $5,000
We need an estimate of $2.5 million to successfully set up our streetwear brand in San Diego – California.
Generating Funds/Startup Capital for Shavonne Bells™ Streetwear Brand, Inc.
Shavonne Bells™ Streetwear Brand, Inc. is solely owned and financed by Shavonne Bells and her immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partner which is why she has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources. These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $500,000 (Personal savings $400,000 and soft loan from family members $100,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $2 million from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and business structure. If all these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business closes shop.
One of our major goals of starting Shavonne Bells™ Streetwear Brand, Inc. is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running. We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to retail our streetwear a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Shavonne Bells™ Streetwear Brand, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and remodeling the production facility: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Packaging and Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of industrial sewing machines and sewing equipment/tools: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party/launching party planning: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – suppliers of textile (fabrics), sewing accessories and related merchandize, streetwear wholesalers and other key stake holders: In Progress