Are you about starting a taxi top advertising company? If YES, here is a complete sample taxi top advertising business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a taxi top advertising business. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample taxi top advertising marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for taxi top advertising businesses. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Table of Content
- 1 Why Start a Taxi Top Advertising Business Plan?
- 2 Taxi Top Advertising Business Plan – Executive Summary
- 3 Taxi Top Advertising Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
- 4 Taxi Top Advertising Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- 5 Taxi Top Advertising Business Plan – Sales and Marketing strategy
- 6 Taxi Top Advertising Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
- 7 Taxi Top Advertising Business Plan – Financial Projections and Costing
- 8 Taxi Top Advertising Business Plan – Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Why Start a Taxi Top Advertising Business Plan?
Right from time immemorial, advertising has been very important in the business world by enabling sellers to effectively compete with one another for the attention of buyers. Taxi Top advertising is a marketing strategy with high levels of recall, reaching a local, business and tourist audience from airports, hotels, convention centres, sporting events, shopping centres, bars and restaurants. Taxi top advertising in the United States has reached a notable height in cities such as New York City, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles and other major markets.
Taxis as we know them do not only move toward the busiest areas, but they also are eye-level and have a low CPM. Taxi top advertisements get the attention of the person getting into the cab, but they are also seen by commuters and individuals passing by.
The height of the advertisements on taxi tops is exactly at eye-level, which allows them to constantly be viewed by consumers. Taxis are also driven 24 hours per day 7 days per week all over the nation. This means that consumers are constantly being exposed to the advertisements on top of taxi cars at all hours of the day.
These advertisements can be seen by consumers of every demographic and ensures that all types of consumers of different geographic and socioeconomic locations have the same opportunity of viewing an advertisement. Taxis are also most commonly active in crowded areas or cities where shopping is prevalent. This is an effective way to lead consumers to buying a specific product; making the industry ever growing and soon getting saturated.
This Business is a worthwhile business you can do very well if you’re really interested. You just need to understand the market and all industry trends properly. Written below is a proper business plan for a Taxi Top Advertising Business, which shows the various steps you can take to venture successfully into this business.
A Sample Taxi Top Advertising Business Plan Template
- Business Overview
The top five spenders in the advertising market globally are the US, China, Japan, Germany and the UK. While the UK lags Japan and Germany in total media spending, its digital ad market outpaces both, with digital and mobile ads representing significantly higher shares of overall advertising than its two predecessors in the overall market. The US remains the dominant advertising market worldwide.
It is estimated that marketers will spend $189.06 billion on ads in the US, an amount that represents 31.9% of the global ad market. The estimate also shows that through 2018, the US will essentially maintain that share, dipping to only 31.1%, and will continue to account for more in total media ad spending than the rest of the top five combined.
Mobile advertising is the major growth driver around the world, and advertisers will spend $64.25 billion worldwide on mobile before the end of 2016, an increase of nearly 60% over 2014 and 2015. That figure will reach $158.55 billion by 2018, when mobile ads will account for 22.3% of all advertising spending worldwide.
The entrance of new media in the industry and the trend moving away from traditional media and toward digital services, has insinuated a change in advertising strategies.
Most businesses in the industry have started to specialize in online advertising in order to adapt. Without a doubt has helped the industry to grow relatively well. The revenue of the industry is expected to increase at an average annual rate of 3.5% over the five years to 2021.
Taxi Top Advertising Business Plan – Executive Summary
Nicklaus Communications is a world class advertising agency that will be located in Downtown Brooklyn New York city, New York. We understand that the primary objective of advertising is to get the word out that you have something exciting to offer, and we believe we have what it takes to compete in the highly competitive advertising industry.
We plan to offer huge advertising services to both corporate organization and individuals. We at Nicklaus Communications believe that our main service will revolve around Taxi Top advertisements, with other advertising strategies we hope to offer to our clients.
We at Nicklaus Communications have the goal of becoming a major stakeholder in the advertisement industry worldwide. We believe it is a reachable goal with the way we plan to do things and our mind set. We have ensured that all the members of our workforce will be going through standard trainings which will make them ready and ever innovative to overcome all hurdles pit to them.
We at Nicklaus Communications will be offering our customers the best methods and tools in planning and implementing a successful taxi top advertisement. We believe that our services will cut through the mumbo jumbo of mass marketing, increase sales, and enhance customer satisfaction with our clients businesses.
We believe that we will be very calm to understand what our clients’ needs and immediately drive home the right message to the right people. We hope to exceed our customers’ expectations in the advertisement industry. We also plan to design, build, test and deploy adequate strategies that will boost our clients business and make them achieve their various aims.
Nicklaus Communications just we have already stressed will offer taxi top advertisements to our clients. The owners of Nicklaus Communications, Nick Roberts and Benny Littlejohn have over twelve years of experience in the Advertising and marketing industry between them. Nick Roberts was the project leader for the successful Promerit Advertising agency and was crucial in the innovative advantage they had over the competitors.
Benny Littlejohn was technical lead of Facebook before joining Nick Roberts at Promerit Advertising agency as a Human Resource and Admin Manager. They both have known each other for donkey years and have been said to have the same vision and focus.
- Our Products and Services
Most happening cities in the United States allow advertising on taxi cabs, providing businesses with another means of getting their message to their prospective customers. Most cab companies allow illuminated ads on the tops of their cabs, which mean that messages are visible all the time.
Businesses spend money on advertising because it helps to raise the target demographics’ awareness of issues with which they may be unfamiliar as well as educate them on the related benefits of the product or services they offer. The services we at Nicklaus Communications plan to offer cover Taxi Top Advertising and all other related services. The service includes the following:
- Advertisement designing
- Personalization and targeting
- Campaign list management
- Building deployment system
- Testing the plan
- Implementing the strategies
- Tracking the campaign’s progress in real-time
- Instant measurability for ROI analysis
- Post-campaign analysis
- Other related media and advertising advisory and consulting services
Our Vision Statement
Our vision at Nicklaus Communications is to build an overwhelming world class advertising agency that will dominate the globally advertising market.
- Our Mission Statement
Our mission at Nicklaus Communications is to give professional and highly creative result oriented advertising services and other related advisory and consulting services that will aid businesses, individuals and non-profit organizations in building their brands and reaching out to a large range of potential customers all over the world. We plan to establish an advertising agency that will be a major stockholder in the entire market.
- Our Business Structure
Nicklaus Communications is a business that will be built on trust and long lasting friendship. We believe that we have what it takes to build a business that will provide exemplary services and actualize its goals within a specific duration.
We also understand how important it is to build a solid business structure that will help us achieve our desired goal, which is why we are committed to only hiring the best hands within our area of operations. We plan to hire individuals who are very focused and zealous to achieve our desired goals and provide adequate services to our clients. We at Nicklaus Communications plan to start with the following business structure;
- Chief Executive Officer
- Creative Director
- Marketing and Advertisement manager
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Sales and Marketing manager
- Content designer and technical head
- Client Service Executive
Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer
- His charged with building the firm’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- In charge of providing direction for the business
- Will also be in charge of creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- In charge of signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Is the project manager of the organization; works directly with employees
- In charge of designing advertising concepts and winning business proposals for the organization
- In charge of copy writing and laying out chronological advertisement plans
- Tasked with developing strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- In charge of accomplishing subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Should be able to coordinate efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Tasked with building company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Obligated to maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- In charge of maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Make certain that operations and marketing department perform efficiently, coordinate employee efforts, and facilitate communications between management and employees
- In charge of making sure that the organization work in line with international best practices.
Marketing and Advertisement manager
- In charge of handling media planning, buying & representation
- In charge of creating advertising campaigns
- In charge of disseminating advertising campaigns through available mediums, such as TV, Radio and periodicals et al
- In charge of handling core digital services such as taxi top advertisement, banner advertising, video advertising, rich media advertising, sponsorship advertising, classifieds/directories, lead generation, mobile messaging/email, digital display advertising, mobile advertising, social media management
- Handle other related media and advertising advisory and consulting services
Human Resources and Admin Manager
- In charge of overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Should be able to enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Will have to define job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Tasked with carrying out staff induction for new team members
- In charge of training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Oversee the smooth running of the daily office.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Tasked with managing external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Obligated to model demographic information and analyse the volumes of transactional data generated by customer
- Should be able to identify development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Writing winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- In charge of handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- In charge of supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develop, execute and evaluate new plans for expanding increase sales
- Create new markets cum businesses for the organization
- Empower and motivates the sales team to meet and surpass agreed targets
- In charge of preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Tasked with providing the Companies management with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyses financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- In charge of financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Should be able to perform cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties.
- In charge of developing and managing financial systems and policies
- In charge of administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for Nicklaus Communications
- Serves as internal auditor for Nicklaus Communications
Content designer and technical head
- In charge of creating contents for the organization as it relates to advertising
- In charge of creating content / buzz words that will help attract traffics
- In charge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- In charge of engaging internet users to get help statistics and leads
- Liaising and working effectively With other staff members to generate sales for our clients
Client Service Executive
- Tasked with welcoming clients and potential clients by greeting them in person, online or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Makes sure that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In centre, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the creative director in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc, to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries.
Taxi Top Advertising Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
Building a strong building will be based on the materials available and the foundation of the building, which is why we have decided to build a foundation that, will be unshakable to adjustable. Starting a successful business is not an easy task, because you have to make sure everything is put in place, and we at Nicklaus Communications hope to build a successful business and we hope not to keep any stone untouched. A SWOT Analysis is a study undertaken by an organization to identify its internal strengths and weaknesses, as well as its external opportunities and threats.
Nicklaus Communications hired the services of Argent Consult, a HR form owned by Dr Matthew Darren, who has been a well known name in the business analysis sector. We believe in his expertise and we weren’t disappointed with the analysis we got. Here is a summary of the SWOT Analysis done for Nicklaus Communications by Argent Consult;
According to our SWOT Analysis, our major strength rest on our business plans and advertising strategies. Our business plan is to design, build, test and deploy the taxi top advertisement campaign, report the progress of the campaign in real-time to provide our customers maximum flexibility. At the end of the campaign, analyse its success in order to improve the company’s future campaigns. Our goals are imminent and our workforce is proficient.
Our SWOT Analysis also stated that our major weakness will be the time of will take to achieve our goals and the problems that new entrants into the industry faces. But we believe that our led down connection will be able to push us through without much issues and less time.
We all know that the opportunity available in the advertising agencies industry is very huge considering the number of individuals and corporate organizations with active presence on the internet and of course the pretty large numbers of people who visit the internet / social media platforms on a daily basis and own mobile phones / smart phones and other related gadgets.
We at Nicklaus Communications plan to make use of every available opportunity we have, and also create astounding service that will bring us closer to our clients and targeted audience.
Our SWOT Analysis also looked into the major threats we are to face in this industry. It was quick to ascertain that the competition will be fierce but only innovation will be able to aid us. I taps pointed out that the little or no government policies on this industry should not makes us comfortable but weary that things might change die to the recovering the world is facing after a drastic recession. It also noted that raising the adequate funds we need to build our business will another threat that will limit our success.
All these facts presented in our SWOT Analysis has been properly discussed and solutions spiced out we believe in our uniqueness and how eager we are to make Nicklaus Communications the advertisement specialist, and we believe that our strength and opportunities will not make is to overlook the threats and possible weakness facing us.
Taxi Top Advertising Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trend
Globally, digital advertising is estimated to move from $135 billion in 2014 to $240 billion in 2019, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) over the period of 12.1%. In Q3 2015, U.S. digital ad revenue reached $15 billion, which is a full 23% increase over Q3 2014. It is also believed that digital advertising will surpass television advertising for the first time, with $66B in revenue in the U.S.
This is made even more remarkable because it is an accelerating trend globally. Programmatic advertising — which uses software to tailor ads for individuals or demographic niches — is the buzzword of the moment. A lot of advertisers and brands have heard about it and may even have purchased an ad or two, but it isn’t mainstream yet. That could all change in later this year.
We all know that with increase in popularity comes increase in prices. That’s not to say prices will skyrocket to a deal-breaking point, but the increased demand will drive up costs. Because more people are coming to the programmatic ad table, they could seek ad opportunities that are out of the norm. That’s why private marketplaces could see more activity. Private marketplaces are invite-only arenas where advertisers can select and buy ads from elite publishers.
Also Rather than creating a generic taxi top ad with one colour, message and call to action, dynamic creative technology creates several ads and tests them to see which resonates best. As data are collected, ads that perform well are used over lower-performing ones.
It is also believed that programmatic advertising is a rapidly evolving area of marketing. Some companies will benefit from working with outside experts. This type of relationship can make sure that the organizations receive the best return on investment from their programmatic advertising – and otherwise.
- Our Target Market
We at Nicklaus Communications believe that there are many businesses, both corporate and individual clients who can’t be able to run a successful business without the aid of an advertising firm. Advertising is a major part of every business; you need to make people or your targeted audience know what you offer and where you offer them. First and foremost, every venture needs to understand the demographics and Psychographics surrounding their business, to be able to know their target market and how to reach them.
We at Nicklaus Communications, being an advertising agency focused on taxi tops advertising, also has gone through extensive research to be able to understand who our prospective clients will be and the best we to reach. We have put everything into consideration and made strategies available to be able to get to them easily. Outlined below is a list of the people and organizations that we hope to aid in promoting their business;
- Banks, Insurance Companies and other related Financial Institutions
- Corporate Organizations and technology companies
- Manufacturers and Distributors
- Real Estate Owners, Developers, and Contractors
- Research and Development Companies
- Educational institutions (High Schools, Colleges and Universities)
- Governments and hotels
- Celebrities, Politicians, Public Figures and Public Speakers
- Sport Organizations and social clubs
- Media Stations and Religious Organizations
- Event planners and other businesses
Our Competitive Advantage
Nick Roberts has five years of experience in Taxi Top and direct email marketing campaigns and nine years experience in the Digital advertising sector. Nick Roberts is a graduate of Ohio State University with a BA in marketing and has worked with several advertising companies before joining the Promerit Advertising agency in 2002.
Nick Robert created and grew the Internet marketing group at Promerit Advertising agency. He assembled the best team of experts during his run at Promerit Advertising agency, winning so many awards and recognitions along the line. Benny Littlejohn himself graduated with a BS in computer science from UCLA few years back. Benny Littlejohn immediately started working for the Internet start-up Krishna Communication as an IT administrator. He later joined Access Consults in 2004 as their sales and marketing director.
In 2008, he joined Promerit Advertising agency after he was advised and enticed to do so by Nick Roberts. They both discovered their connection and goals, and since then planted the zeal to build a business together amidst love and long lasting friendship. Their experience and connection we believe will serve as a major competitive advantage for us.
According to our SWOT Analysis, the plans we have and the means we hope to achieve will be exemplary, innovative, and nothing ever seen in the entire market. We believe that just like Nick Roberts did in Promerit Advertising agency, he will bring together a team of experts whose goals suit the vision of the firm. We believe that our strength also lies in the already existing connections we have in the industry – both with taxi cabs and the big fishes in the financial industry.
Taxi Top Advertising Business Plan – Sales and Marketing strategy
It was estimated recently that taxi tops advertising are very powerful with offline companies, as well as online companies. Offline companies offer promotions that moves the customer going to one of the company’s stores, consumers feel positive about the online promotions.
This opens up a new avenue for these companies to target customer groups that use computers at work and at home. We have also made plans to bring both offline and online companies to our firm.
Being an advertising agency, we know how important our sales and marketing strategies should be, which is why we trained all our employees to serves as both sales and marketing officials to our clients and also to our business. We know what we want and we have devised the means to achieve them. We will be spending hugely in our advertising strategies and team. We plan to use the following strategies to reach our targeted audience;
- We plan to introduce our advertising agency by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to individuals, corporate organizations, government agencies, non – profits, religious organizations and key stake holders.
- Promptness in bidding for advertising and digital marketing contracts from the government and other cooperate organizations
- We will also advertise our business in relevant business magazines, newspapers, TV stations, and radio station.
- We plan to list our business on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Attend relevant international and local expos, seminars, and business fairs et al
- We also plan to create different packages for different category of clients in order to work with their budgets and still deliver excellent services
- We will make use of the internet to promote our business
- Engage direct marketing approach
- We will make use of referrals
Taxi Top Advertising Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Advertising and publicity is very crucial in every business. Boosting your corporate identity can be done effectively when you have the right strategies and platforms to prepare and exhibit a substantial publicity and advertising. Being an advertising firm with all our employees well experienced in the Advertising market, we understand effectively what we need to do to attract our clients and boost our brand awareness.
With over two million potential customers, we plan to focus our taxi top advertising on a select group of 50,000 businesses each fiscal quarter. We estimate a five percent response rate to the campaign which will generate 1,250 leads. These leads will then be used to generate business contacts. Over the year, we will generate 5,000 leads. Outlined below are the strategies we hope to leverage on to promote and advertise Nicklaus Communications;
- We will place adverts on both print (newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- We will also sponsor relevant community based events / programs
- We will also make use of the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook , twitter, YouTube, Google + et al to promote our services
- We also plan to mount our Bill Boards on strategic locations all around Los Angeles – California
- Engage in road show from time to time in targeted neighbourhoods
- We will also distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- We also plan to contact corporate organizations, non – profits and government agencies by calling them up and informing them of Nicklaus Communications
- We will also list Nicklaus Communications in local directories / yellow pages
- We also plan to create an official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site.
- Ensure that all our staff members wear our branded shirts and all our vehicles are well branded with our company logo et al.
Sources of Income
Nicklaus Communications is a business we believe has everything set to take over the market. Our goal is to become a major stockholder in the entire market. We believe that goal is achievable only if we can be able to develop service and products that our clients will be willing to pay for.
We plan to generate income by offering the following advertising cum digital marketing services and other related services;
- Advertisement designing
- Personalization and targeting
- Campaign list management
- Building deployment system
- Testing the plan
- Implementing the strategies
- Tracking the campaign’s progress in real-time
- Instant measurability for ROI analysis
- Post-campaign analysis
- Other related media and advertising advisory and consulting services
Downtown Brooklyn NY is a business centre known for the various activities and opportunities in it. We believe we’ve chosen the best location there is for our taxi top advertising business. We have everything led down for the actualization of our goals, which is why we have also gone through extensive means to produce a sales forecast.
We at Nicklaus Communications know that we are well positioned to take on the available market in advertising agencies industry and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income / profits from the first six month of operations and grow our advertising agencies to enviable heights.
Our sales forecast was done after extensive research, discussion, and analysis of what is obtainable in the industry. Outlined below is the sales projection for Nicklaus Communications;
- First Fiscal Year-: $200,000
- Second Fiscal Year-: $500,000
- Third Fiscal Year-: $750,000
Note: This sales forecast for Nicklaus Communications was actualized based on what can be gotten in the Advertising industry and with the belief that we will be using any threat or weakness as a stepping stone. This projection we believe cam go higher or lower with time.
- Our Pricing Strategy
We at Nicklaus Communications understand the risk and challenges faced by new entrants in any industry and we hope to keep the prices of our services below the average market rate for all of our customers by keeping our overhead low and by collecting payment upfront from corporate organizations who would hire our services. In addition, we will also offer special discounted rates to all our customers at regular intervals. We believe that our initial pricing will attract customers and clients to us, and we hope to use that in boosting our brand awareness.
We at Nicklaus Communications also understand that there are some one – off jobs or government contracts which are always lucrative, and we hope to make sure that we abide by the pricing model that is expected from contractors or organizations that bid for such contracts.
- Payment Options
We at Nicklaus Communications understand that we preparing products and services that will suit a wide range of people, and these diverse people who prefer different payment options. We hope to make our business feelings so simple and comfortable for our customers.
We hope to provide various payment options that will suit different people at different times. We’ve also employed the use of a banking platform to help us provide all the services we will be offering below.
- Payment by via bank transfer
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via bank draft
- Payment via mobile money
- Payment with cash
Taxi Top Advertising Business Plan – Financial Projections and Costing
Starting a business successfully is not a task to be taken easily. We believe that the cost needed to start any business will depend solely on your approach and the size of the business you plan to open. We at Nicklaus Communications believe in what is obtainable in the industry and we have researched the industry thoroughly to be able to ascertain what are necessary and not needed in the industry.
We have a goal and vision for Nicklaus Communications and we believe we can achieve that without any problem. We believe that the cost of equipment we need will be the same price all over the United States, and any difference will surely be little enough to be overlooked. Outlined below is a detailed cost analysis of starting Nicklaus Communications;
- Incorporating fees in the United States of America will cost – $750.
- The budget for Liability insurance, permits and license will cost – $3,500
- Leasing / renting an office space in a good location in Downtown Brooklyn NY that will accommodate the number of employees for at least 6 months (Re – Construction of the facility inclusive) will cost – $150,000.
- The cost for furnishing and equipping the office (computers, printers, projectors, markers, servers / internet facility, furniture, telephones, filing cabinets, and electronics) will cost – $30,000
- The amount required to purchase the needed software applications – $3,500
- Launching an official Website will cost – $500
- Our budget for advertising and publicity – $50,000
- The amount need to pay bills and staff members for at least 2 to 3 months – $70,000
- Additional Expenditure such as Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions will cost – $5,000
- Miscellaneous – $5000
From the above cost analysis, we need about $300,000 to start Nicklaus Communications. The business we believe will rise to dominate the market and become the major stockholder in the global market.
Generating Funding / Start up Capital for Nicklaus Communications
Nicklaus Communications is a standard taxi top advertising agency that is owned solely by Nick Robert and Benny Littlejohn. These two experienced individuals have been friends who understand each other’s flaws and understand how to take care of it.
Nicklaus Communications was established as a business with solid family intertwined foundation. We at Nicklaus Communications also understand the Importance of funds and start up capital, which is why we have after numerous discussions ascertain ways to raise funds, and they include;
- Generate part of the start – up capital from personal savings and sale of his stocks
- Generate part of the start – up capital from friends and other extended family members
- Generate part of the start up capital from the bank (loan facility).
Note: Nick Roberts and Benny Littlejohn will invest equally in the company. They will also secure a long-term business loan. They have been able to raise $200,000 ($100,000), and are at the final stage of securing a loan from the bank. Where are documents have been submitted and the money being expected anytime soon.
Taxi Top Advertising Business Plan – Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Nicklaus Communications is a business we believe will stand the test of time. The success of every business is determined by the services they provide, the clients they reach, and the workforce they have.
First and foremost, we believe that the services we provide will be second to none. Most people and individuals are running of ideas to use in boosting their business. The little ones they know are now saturated and fill with their competitors. Nicklaus Communications is here to provide a new platform that will boost businesses easily and also reach a wide variety of targeted audience.
Secondly, we believe that we will be reaching a large range of potential customers. Nicklaus Communications is an advertising firm that helps other businesses boost their firms, and we believe that we should be able to do that for ourselves before planning to do it for others. We also plan to expand to other cities of the United States as times goes. We believe that the only hindrance on expanding is for us to gain the adequate brand recognition to be able to move and grow.
Our workforce we believe will be the best there is. We believe Nick Roberts will perform the magic he did at Promerit Advertising agency and fill Nicklaus Communications with the best. If he could do it for someone else company, what then will he be doing to his own very firm.
We believe that we will be providing incentives that will be very attractive to our workforce and make them give their all to Nicklaus Communications. We believe in our vision and the zeal we have to provide a better platform for individuals and businesses likewise prospective entrepreneurs.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Incorporation: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts various banks in the United States: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of All form of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Leasing, renovating and equipping our facility: Completed
- Generating part of the start – up capital from the founder: Completed
- Applications for Loan from our Bankers: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Graphic Designs and Printing of Packaging Marketing / Promotional Materials: Completed
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the Needed software applications, furniture, office equipment, electronic appliances and facility facelift: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business (Business PR): In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with banks, financial lending institutions, vendors and key players in the industry: In Progress
Latest posts by Ajaero Tony Martins (see all)
- A Sample Music Venue Business Plan Template - February 2, 2020
- A Sample Indoor Shrimp Farming Business Plan Template - February 2, 2020
- How Long You Have to Buy Insurance After Buying a Used Car - January 29, 2020