Do you want to start an Acai Bowl company and need to write a plan? If YES, here is a sample Acai Bowl business plan template & FREE feasibility report.
Acai bowl business is taking over in the United States and starting an acai bowl business can be interesting at the same time rewarding especially if you situate your bar in strategic locations where you can easily attract acai bowl lovers. The fact that people crave healthy snacks makes it one of those businesses that is in high demand.
Table of Content
- Why Start an Acai Bowl Business?
- 1. Industry Overview
- 2. Executive Summary
- 3. Our Products and Services
- 4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 8. Our Target Market
- 9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- 10. Sales Forecast
- 11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
- 12. Our Pricing Strategy
- 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
- 14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Why Start an Acai Bowl Business?
Acai bowl bar business is one business an entrepreneur can successfully start in the corner of a busy street or on a mobile shop without breaking the bank for cash. At the same time, big – time investors can leverage on the high demand for acai bowls to set up their own bars in strategic locations in key cities in the united states of America.
Acai bowl bars can be located in any part of town as long as there are people living or working there, but they are mostly located in airports, sea ports, shopping malls, hotel lobbies, railway stations, bus station, campuses, hospital lobbies, and sport centers, etc. On the other hand, if you operate a mobile bar, then there won’t be any restriction to the places you can sell your acai bowls just like the conventional food truck business.
One good thing about starting an acai bowl business is that if you are diligent enough and if you have good business/marketing strategies, you can build the business from just one outlet to numerous outlets across different cities in the world from the sale of franchise. Please find below a sample acai bowl business plan template that will help you write yours within record time.
A Sample Acai Bowl Business Plan Template
1. Industry Overview
Acai is referred to as a superfood, filled with antioxidants that originated from Brazil. It tastes like a mix of strawberries, blueberries and a hint of chocolate. An acai bowl is basically a really thick smoothie that is topped with oatmeal, fruit or peanut butter et al.
In the United States, acai berries can be found in several forms- dried, powdered or frozen pureed forms at places like Whole Foods or local health food stores. From there the acai berry gets blended into a thick substance similar to a smoothie or milkshake and is topped most commonly with fruit or nuts (but the possibilities are really endless).
The acai berry has been signaled for an array of health benefits, but its strongest characteristic is no doubt its lovely taste. Acai is a delicious tropical fruit and when it comes served as a bowl it is really soothing to the stomach. Acai bowl business is a subset of the Juice and Smoothie Bars industry and this industry consists of businesses that make and retail smoothies and fresh-made juices.
A smoothie is a blended, sometimes sweetened beverage primarily made from fresh fruit or vegetables combined with ice, frozen fruit or other frozen ingredients. Some juice and smoothie bars give their clients option of add-ins, such as soy milk, whey powder, green tea and herbal or nutritional supplements et al.
The Juice and Smoothie Bars industry has grown steadily over the last five years as juice and smoothie bars have adapted to the rapidly changing consumer preferences and lifestyle. The perceived high sugar content of some smoothies and juices has forced the industry to adapt its offering. Because of this reason, cold press juice has risen to prominence.
The Juice and Smoothie Bars industry is a thriving sector of the economy of the United States of America and they generate over $2 billion annually from more than 1,435 registered and licensed juice and smoothie bar companies. The industry is responsible for the employment of over 35,861 people.
Experts project The Juice and Smoothie Bars industry to grow at a 2.9 percent annual rate. Smoothie King and Jamba Inc. are the leaders in the Juice and Smoothie Bars industry; they have the lion market share in the United States of America.
With this kind of business, if you want to start on a small scale, you can choose to start servicing a school around you or even the whole of your local community. All you would need are contacts, packaging, networking, good marketing and customer service skills.
However, if you intend starting it on a large scale, then you should consider spreading beyond your local community to state level and even national level with adequate structure for chains of outlets and distribution networks. If you are contemplating starting your own acai bowl business in the United States, you should ensure that you carry out a thorough market survey.
If you get some key factors wrong before starting your business, then you are likely going to struggle to stay afloat. Acai bowl business is indeed profitable and it is open for any aspiring entrepreneur to come in and establish his or her business.
2. Executive Summary
Carlos Jose®, Acai Bowl Bar, Inc. is a licensed acai bowl cum smoothie and juice bar business that will be based in Fort Lauderdale – Florida, USA. We are a unique acai bowl brand because we do not just sell assorted acai bowls, but we will also engage in the sale of our franchise.
We will give major emphasis to the quality of acai berries we use. We will get the organic frozen berries in bulk from trusted wholesale fruit suppliers who would give us the best quality imported acai or the organic frozen acai (unsweetened).
Carlos Jose®, Acai Bowl Bar, Inc. is established by the awarding winning Brazilian born food nutritionist – Dr. Carlos Jose who has B.Sc. in Food Science Technology and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA).
Because of our corporate goal of becoming the top 3 acai bowl bars in the United States of America, we are willing to go the extra mile to invest in some of the finest professionals we can find and also we have set plans in place to acquire the best of equipment when it comes to setting up a standard acai bowl bar.
Our bar and will be customized to fit into the kind of ideas we have of how a first – class acai bowl bar should look like. When it comes to hygiene, we have put plans, process and structures in place that will ensure that we are always at the top of our game. We have been able to secure permits from all relevant departments in Florida.
Carlos Jose®, Acai Bowl Bar, Inc. is set to redefine how the acai bowl bar business should be run, not just in Fort Lauderdale – Florida, but also in the whole of the United States of America.
The demand for acai bowl et al is not going to plummet any time soon, which is why we have put plans in place to continue to explore all available market around the cities where our bars are going to be located and ensure that we create a wide range of distribution channels via franchising.
With that, we know that we will be able to maximize profits in our business. Our strongest selling point at Carlos Jose®, Acai Bowl Bar, Inc. is the unique taste of the different types of acai bowls that we sell.
Carlos Jose®, Acai Bowl Bar, Inc. will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
Our plan is to position the business to become the leading brand in The Juice and Smoothie Bars industry in the whole of Florida, and also to be amongst the top 3 acai bowl brands in the United States of America within the first 10 years of starting our business.
This might look too tall a dream but we are optimistic that this will surely come to pass because we have done our research and feasibility studies and we are confident that Fort Lauderdale – Florida is the right place to launch this type of business before spreading to other cities in the United States.
3. Our Products and Services
At Carlos Jose®, Acai Bowl Bar, Inc. we deal in assorted fresh acai bowls. We primarily prepare, serve/sell fresh acai bowls as well as juice and smoothies. Our intention of starting Carlos Jose®, Acai Bowl Bar, Inc. is to make profits from the industry and we will do all that is permitted by the law in the US to achieve our aim and ambition. Here are some of our products and services;
- Preparing and serving assorted acai bowl such as Berry Acai Bowl, Acai Oat Bowl, Berry Beet Acai Bowls, Sunshine Acai Bowl, Banana Acai Bowl, Fruity Acai Bowl, Soy Acai Milk, Banana Cacao Avocado Bow and Copycat Juice Generation Acai Smoothie Bowls
- Selling fresh-made fruit juice
- Selling fresh-made smoothies
- Selling Franchise
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Carlos Jose®, Acai Bowl Bar’s vision is to be the brand for quality acai bowls, have a great crew, cool culture, and active community involvement.
- We want to be known as the Acai bar with the triple threat- nutritious, aesthetically pleasing and delicious.
- Our mission is to build an acai bowl bar business that will meet the needs of all our customers in the regions/cities where we have our outlets and to sell franchise all across the United States of America and Canada.
Our Business Structure
As part of our plans to build a top flight acai bowl bar business in Fort Lauderdale – Florida, we have perfected plans to get it right from the onset which is why we are going the extra mile to ensure that we have competent employees.
We will ensure that we only hire people that are qualified, honest, hardworking, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders. As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more depending how fast we meet our set target.
The kind of acai bowl business we intend building and the goals we want to achieve is what informed the amount we are ready to pay for the best hands available in the juice and smoothie bars industry. Below is the business structure that we will build Carlos Jose®, Acai Bowl Bar, Inc.;
- Chief Executive Officer
- Bar Manager
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Sales and Marketing Officer
- Acai Bowl Maker
- Customer Service Executives
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer–CEO (Owner):
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of the acai bowl bar
- Part of the team that determines the variety and quantity of acai bowl, juice and smoothies that are to be produced
- Maps out strategy that will lead to efficiency amongst workers in the acai bowl bar
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of bar workers
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Ensures that the acai bowl bar meet the expected safety and health standards at all times.
Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Defining job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carrying out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Oversee the smooth running of the daily office and bar activities.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manage external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Model demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identify, prioritize, and reach out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Document all customer contact and information
- Represent the company in strategic meetings
- Help increase sales and growth for the company
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Acai Bowl Maker:
- Prepares different types of acai bowls as requested by customers
- Prepares different types of smoothie and juice as requested by customers
- Handle any other duty as assigned by the bar manager
Distribution Van Drivers:
- Delivers customer’s orders promptly
- Runs errand for the organization
- Any other duty as assigned by the sales and marketing executive and bar manager
Greeters/Customer Care Officer/Table Attendant
- Open door and welcome customers
- Ensures that customers feel relaxed and at home
- Handle customers enquiries
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Provide recommendations and suggestions to guests for choosing their choice of acai bowl and smoothies et al.
- Serve customers in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of acai bowl juice, smoothies, menus and Promotions
- Handle any other duty as assigned by the bar manager
- Responsible for cleaning the bar facility at all times
- Ensure that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Any other duty as assigned by the bar manager.
6. SWOT Analysis
Because of our drive for excellence when it comes to running a standard acai bowl business, we were able to engage some of the finest business consultants in Fort Lauderdale – Florida to look through our business concept and together we were able to examine the prospect of the business and to access ourselves to be sure we have what it takes to run a standard acai bowl bar that can compete favorably in the juice and smoothie bars industry.
In view of that, we were able to take stock of our strengths, our weakness, our opportunities and also the threats that we are likely going to be exposed to in Fort Lauderdale – Florida and even in the United States of America as a whole. Here is a of what we got from the critically conducted SWOT Analysis for Carlos Jose®, Acai Bowl Bar, Inc.;
Our strength lies in the fact that we have a wide range of acai bowls, juice and smoothies that can meet the needs of a wide range of customers. We have state of the art facility and equipment that has positioned us to meet the demand of acai bowls even if the demand tripled over night or if we have a massive order to meet.
Another factor that counts to our advantage is the background of our Chief Executive Office; aside from the fact that he is a Brazilian – America, he has robust experience in the industry and also a pretty good academic qualification to match the experience, which has placed him amongst the top flight professionals in the United States of America.
The fact that we are setting up an acai bowl bar in a city with similar bars might likely pose a challenge for us in breaking into the already saturated market. In essence our chosen location might be our weakness. But nevertheless, we have plans to launch out with a big bang. We know with that; we will be able to create a positive impression and we have a proper handle when it comes to building on already gathered momentum.
The opportunities available to us are unlimited. Loads of people crave acai bowls and consume fresh juice and smoothies on a daily basis and all what we are going to do to push our products to them is already perfected. The acai berry’s health benefits include improving heart, aiding in weight loss and clearing up skin. This alone will open up market for us.
The threat that is likely going to confront us is the fact that we are competing with already established acai bars in Fort Lauderdale – Florida, and also there are other entrepreneurs who are likely going to launch similar businesses within our location.
Of course, they will compete with us in winning over the available market. Another threat that we are likely going to face is unfavorable government policies and of course economic downturn. Usually economic downturn affects purchasing/spending power.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
The drive to eat and drink healthy is on the rise and consuming acai berry which is consider a super healthy food comes top on the table. As a matter of fact, in multiethnic areas, acai bowls can be found at most local juice or smoothie spots.
88 percent of people from Generation Z to Baby Boomers are willing to pay more for healthier foods. The Juice and Smoothie Bars industry that acai bowl is a subset of has grown steadily over the last five years as acai bowl bars have adapted to the rapidly changing consumer preference and lifestyle.
Another trend is that some acai bowl bars have gone beyond only selling their products in their bars to taking it out to people in parks, sport centers and public places through vans and mobile food trucks. Some acai bowl bars have even gone ahead to start retailing their products to the public through franchising; it is one of the strategies that is helping them gain a huge market share.
8. Our Target Market
When it comes to acai bowls, there is indeed a wide range of available customers. In essence, our target market can’t be restricted to just a group of people, but all those who love acai bowl and fresh juice and smoothies. We are in business to serve a wide variety of acai bowls to the following groups of people;
- Corporate Executives
- Government Officials
- Business People
- Military Men and Women
- Sports Men and Women
- Everyone who resides in our target locations.
Carlos Jose®, Acai Bowl Bar, Inc. is launching a standard acai bowl bar that will indeed become the preferred choice of residents of Fort Lauderdale – Florida and every city where we intend opening our outlets. Part of what is going to count as competitive advantage for Carlos Jose®, Acai Bowl Bar, Inc. is the vast experience of our management team.
We have people on board who are highly experienced and understand how to grow business from the scratch to becoming a national phenomenon. So also, the wide varieties of acai bowl and fresh juice and smoothies that we produce, our large distribution network and of course our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for us.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry, meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and objectives. We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Carlos Jose®, Acai Bowl Bar, Inc. is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the juice and smoothie bars industry in the United States of America and we are going to ensure that we do all it takes to sell a wide range of acai bowls, fresh juice and smoothies to a wide range of customers.
Carlos Jose®, Acai Bowl Bar, Inc. will generate income by selling the following products;
- Preparing and serving assorted acai bowls such as Berry Acai Bowl, Acai Oat Bowl, Berry Beet Acai Bowls, Sunshine Acai Bowl, Banana Acai Bowl, Fruity Acai Bowl, Soy Acai Milk, Banana Cacao Avocado Bow and Copycat Juice Generation Acai Smoothie Bowls
- Selling fresh-made fruit juice
- Selling fresh-made smoothies
- Selling Franchise
10. Sales Forecast
One thing is certain when it comes to acai bowl bar business, if your bowls are well – prepared and if your bar is centrally positioned and easily accessible, you will always attract customers cum sales and that will sure translate to increase in revenue generation for the business.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Fort Lauderdale – Florida and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income/profits from our first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to examine the industry, we have analyzed our chances and we have come up with the following sales forecast. Below is the sales projection for Carlos Jose®, Acai Bowl Bar, Inc., it is based on the location of our business and other factors as it relates to small and medium scale acai bowl startups in the United States;
- First Fiscal Year (FY1): $200,000
- Second Fiscal Year (FY2): $350,000
- Third Fiscal Year (FY3): $750,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same products as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location to launch Carlos Jose®, Acai Bowl Bar, Inc. and also the kind of acai bowls, fresh juice and smoothies to produce, we conduct a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to penetrate the available market in the cities where we intend positioning our business.
We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the number of customers we want to attract per time and also for our products to favorable compete with others in Fort Lauderdale – Florida.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the juice and smoothie bars industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in Fort Lauderdale – Florida and throughout the United States of America. In summary, Carlos Jose®, Acai Bowl Bar, Inc. will adopt the following sales and marketing approach;
- Introduce our acai bowl bar brand by sending introductory letters to residents, merchants and other stakeholders both in Fort Lauderdale – Florida.
- Open our acai bowl bar with a party so as to capture the attention of residents who are our first targets
- Engage in roadshows in targeted communities from time to time to promote our acai bowl bar
- Support health-related causes online by donating to a health-related charity, supporting a marathon, or making it public that we are only using organic, local food.
- Seek out partnerships with local gyms – either to offer their clients a discount on our Acai bowls if they present their gym membership card, or to potentially have a stand open at their location to serve their customers.
- Organize health-oriented workshops, where we show people what they can do to live healthier lives – maybe even give them a few lessons on making their own Acai bowls. We will also partner up with personal trainers in our area to have them speak at our events.
- Have in-store ads to promote the fact that people can get a discount if they share a photo of our Acai bowls on Instagram and mention your brand. We will also use a sign outside our store, and have our staff mention this to customers.
- Let existing customers redeem 2 Acai bowls if they bring along a friend and also if they make a social media post about this with one of our hashtags.
- Engage in direct marketing and sales
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing (referrals)
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Despite the fact that our acai bowl bar is a standard one, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for our products and brand. We are going to explore all available means to promote Carlos Jose®, Acai Bowl Bar, Inc.
Carlos Jose®, Acai Bowl Bar, Inc. has a long term plan of opening outlets in various locations all around the United States of America and also to sell our franchise which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in Fort Lauderdale – Florida before venturing out.
Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Carlos Jose®, Acai Bowl Bar, Inc.;
- Place adverts on both print (community based newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook, twitter, et al to promote our brand
- Run Instagram contests where customers can share their photos of our Acai bowls. The photo that receives the most “Likes” can be rewarded with a discount or a free Acai bowl.
- On certain days of the week (ideally in areas where we have low foot traffic), let people know they can get a reward (like a free Acai bowl, juice, or smoothie) if they post an Instagram photo of our products and mention our brand’s hashtag(s).
- Install our Billboards in strategic locations all around major cities in the United States of America
- Engage in roadshow from time to time in targeted communities
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Position our Flexi Banners at strategic positions in the location where we intend getting customers to start patronizing our products.
- Ensure that all our staff members wear our customized clothes, and all our official cars and distribution vans are customized and well branded.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
Even though the average acai bowl is pricey at $5 – $10, they provide a filling breakfast that many guests see the price as worth it.
In view of the above, our prices will conform to what is obtainable in the industry but will ensure that within the first 6 to 12 months our products are sold a little bit below the average prices in the United States of America. We have put in place business strategies that will help us run on low profits for a period of 6 months; it is a way of encouraging people to buy into our brand.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Carlos Jose®, Acai Bowl Bar, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Carlos Jose®, Acai Bowl Bar, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our clients make payment for product purchase without any stress on their part.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
When it comes to starting an acai bowl business, the major areas that you look towards spending the bulk of your cash is in the purchase of latest smoothie making machines and juicers and of course renting or leasing well located facilities.
Aside from that, you are not expected to spend much except for paying of your employees and the purchase of supplies. These are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital;
- The Total Fee for Registering the Business in Florida – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $1,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Carlos Jose®, Acai Bowl Bar, Inc. in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of – $3,580.
- The cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,500.
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400.
- The cost for payment of rent for 12 months at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of $105,600.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $100,000
- The cost for start-up inventory (acai berries, assorted fruits, milk, honey and packaging materials et al) – $80,000
- Storage hardware (bins, rack, shelves, food case) – $3,720
- The cost for counter area equipment (counter top, sink, ice machine, etc.) – $9,500
- The cost for juicers and smoothie making equipment – $20,000
- The cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The cost of purchase of distribution vans – $50,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- The cost of launching a website – $600
- The cost for our opening party – $5,000
- Miscellaneous – $5,000
We would need an estimate of $350,000 to successfully set up our acai bowl bar business in Fort Lauderdale – Florida. Please note that this amount includes the salaries of all the staff for the first 3 months of operation.
Generating Funds/Startup Capital for Carlos Jose®, Acai Bowl Bar, Inc.
Carlos Jose®, Acai Bowl Bar, Inc. is owned and financed by Dr. Carlos Jose and her immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partners which is why he has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings and sell of stocks
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $100,000 (Personal savings $80,000 and soft loan from family members $20,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $250,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Part of the plans we have in place to sustain Carlos Jose®, Acai Bowl Bar, Inc. is to ensure that we continue to make available a wide range of acai bowl berries, smoothies and juices, deliver quality services, and improvise on how to do things faster and cheaper. We are not going to relent in providing conducive environment for our workers and also the required trainings that will help them deliver excellent services at all times.
From our findings, another factor that kills a new business is financial leakages. In order to plug financial leakages, the management of Carlos Jose®, Acai Bowl Bar, Inc. adopt the use of payment machine and accounting software to run the business.
We are quite aware that our customers are key component to the growth and survival of our business hence we are going to continuously engage them to give us ideas on how to serve them better. We will not waste time in adopting new technology, best practices and diversifying our services.
Carlos Jose®, Acai Bowl Bar, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and re – training of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and construction of standard acai bowl bar: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Packaging/Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed acai bowl, smoothie making machines and juicers: Completed
- Purchase of furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party/launching party planning: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – wholesale suppliers / merchants: In Progress
- Purchase of delivery vans: Completed