Are you about starting an artificial intelligence company? If YES, here is a detailed sample artificial intelligence startup business plan template & FREE feasibility report.
Artificial intelligence or AI is a rapidly rising market since more businesses and companies are integrating it to their processes of manufacture and customer service. In recent years, different gadgets which use AI, for example smartphones and smart TVs, use virtual assistance software that works with AI to function and these devices are used by regular people on a daily basis to make their life more efficient and easy.
So if you want to be part of this changing and evolving world, this is the business plan format you should consider. Have it in mind that artificial intelligence business specializes on helping companies and businesses to integrate AI to their business processes.
The integration of technology will help them become more efficient, by reducing working hours and expenses. This business will also offer tech-services and training to any company or business that hires its services.
A Sample Artificial Intelligence Startup Business Plan Template
1. Industry Overview
According to reports, the global artificial intelligence market size will reach $169,411.8 million in 2025, from $4,065.0 million in 2016 rising at a CAGR of 55.6% from 2018 to 2025. This industry has been one of the fastest-growing technologies in recent years.
It is associated to human intelligence with similar characteristics such as language understanding, reasoning, learning, problem solving, and others. Most manufacturers in the market have experienced enormous underlying intellectual challenges in the development and revision of such a technology. AI is set at the core of the next gen software technology in the market.
Report also has it that the growing number of innovative start-ups and advancements in technology have led to increase in investment in artificial intelligence technologies. Also, increase in demand for analyzing and interpreting large amounts of data is further growing the demand for artificial intelligence industry solutions.
Furthermore, development of more reliable cloud computing infrastructures and improvements in dynamic artificial intelligence solutions have a strong impact on the growth potential of the AI market. However, lack of trained and experienced staff can hinder the growth of the artificial intelligence market.
Note that the ability of AI technology to analyze collected data efficiently and forecast decisions through explicit algorithms aids in productivity improvement. For example, Netflix offer movies on the basis of users’ previous viewing experiences.
In our modern and more competitive business environment, AI has revolutionized the way of business management through integration of workflow management tools, brand purchase advertising, trend predictions, and other tools. All these are the key factors for the growing investment in AI technologies and machine learning market.
Meanwhile, many small startups and tech companies have been investing in adoption of open-source AI platforms to achieve higher efficiencies in their value chains. Also, the growing availability of low-cost quality AI technologies is expected to also contribute to the growth of the market.
You also note that AI has varied application areas including media & advertising, finance, retail, healthcare, automotive & transportation, agriculture, law, educational institutions, oil & gas, and other industries.
This diversity has propelled the market of AI across the globe, owing to developments such as self-driving cars, space exploration, accurate weather predictions, and others. Also, AI is expected to affect healthcare advancements, due to its ability to analyze huge amounts of genomic data and ensure more accurate treatment and prevention of medical conditions.
2. Executive Summary
Blue Binary® A I Technologies, Inc. is a consulting-oriented computer support venture that also satisfies the development and marketing needs of our clients. Our aim is to focus our services and support to differentiate our company from more price-oriented computer companies in the united states. We are on the brink of penetrating a lucrative market in a rapidly growing industry.
Located at Downtown Denver, we at Blue Binary® A I Technologies, Inc. understand the need to be flexible and responsive, to satisfy our clients by offering them what they want, when they want it, and before the competition can offer it.
Our business strategy at Blue Binary® A I Technologies, Inc. will be based around the need to offer quality products and services to our various target customers. This shall be undertaken through the establishment of a professional team and the provision of quality, custom-designed services, catering to the client’s particular needs.
Our company will be established on the assumption that the proper management of information technology for business is like legal advice or accounting, in that it is not inherently a do-it-yourself prospect, and requires outside expertise to install and implement it.
We believe that smart business people need to locate quality vendors of reliable hardware, software, service, and support. They need to use these quality vendors as they use their other professional service suppliers: as trusted allies.
Our intentions of starting Blue Binary® A I Technologies, Inc. are to serve as a solution provider to our clients. We plan to serve our clients as trusted allies, providing them with the loyalty of a business partner and the economics of an outside vendor.
We want to make sure that our clients have what they need to run their businesses as well as possible, with maximum efficiency and security.
Blue Binary® A I Technologies, Inc. founder, Sebastian Craig, has invested in the company and we are seeking more private investment. We plan to use these extra funds to complete our patent process and initiate prototype development.
We also believe that the start-up capital required will also cover expenses associated with the continuation of operations in the first year. We also plan to raise the capital by selling shares in the company.
3. Our Products and Services
We at Blue Binary® A I Technologies, Inc. will offer computer products and services to small, medium, and large scale businesses in Denver, Colorado. Our plan is to focus on providing network systems and services to businesses. The systems include both PC-based Land Area Networks (LAN) systems and minicomputer server-based systems.
We will also maintain the latest hardware and software capabilities so as to make sure we are continuously at the forefront in our market arena. Below are the services and products we plan to provide at Blue Binary® A I Technologies, Inc.;
- Hardware Supply and Technical Support (Xenasys, Xenavex and BioXen devices)
- Paperless Office Automation Solutions
- Financial Solutions
- Network Solutions
- Data Backup Solutions and Services
- E-commerce and Advertisement Solutions
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision at Blue Binary® A I Technologies, Inc. is to provide products and services of uncompromising quality. We also plan to seek mutually beneficial and enduring relationships in all the commitments that we make, ensuring that they are straightforward and honest.
- Our mission at Blue Binary® A I Technologies, Inc. is to be a responsible corporate citizen, fulfilling our obligations as an integral member of society. We believe that all our business decisions will offer appropriate weight and consideration to social and environmental impacts.
Our Business Structure
Our management team at Blue Binary® A I Technologies, Inc. has extensive experience in technology development, sales, marketing, finance and customer service.
All our senior executives boost of industry specific expertise in artificial intelligence, computer processing, and business systems. Blue Binary® A I Technologies, Inc. is run by a Finance Major, Sebastian Craig, who’s experienced in the AI and financial services sectors.
He is a proven entrepreneur and is joined by a team of seasoned Veterans from virtually every discipline in technology and financial services. We at Blue Binary® A I Technologies, Inc. intend to establish close relationships with our clients, with the intention of expanding in the near future. We plan to start with the following business structure;
- Chief Executive Officer
- Technical Director
- Marketing and Advertisement manager
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Sales and Marketing manager
- Client Service Executive
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer
- Tasked with building the firm’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Tasked with providing direction for the business
- Will also be tasked with creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Tasked with signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Works as the project manager of the organization; works directly with employees
- Tasked with designing advertising concepts and winning business proposals for the organization
- Tasked with copy writing and laying out chronological advertisement plans
- Tasked with developing strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Tasked with accomplishing subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Should be able to coordinate efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Tasked with building company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Obligated to maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Tasked with maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Make certain that operations and marketing department perform efficiently, coordinate employee efforts, and facilitate communications between management and employees
- Tasked with making sure that the organization work in line with international best practices.
Marketing and Advertisement manager
- Tasked with handling media planning, buying & representation
- Tasked with creating advertising campaigns
- Tasked with disseminating advertising campaigns through available mediums, such as TV, Radio and periodicals et al
- Tasked with handling core digital services such as brand affinity, video advertising, rich media advertising, sponsorship advertising, classifieds/directories, lead generation, mobile messaging/email, digital display advertising, mobile advertising, social media management
- Handle other related media and advertising advisory and consulting services
Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Tasked with overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Will have to define job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Tasked with carrying out induction for new team members
- Tasked with training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Oversee the smooth running of the daily office.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Tasked with managing external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Obligated to model demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer
- Should be able to identify development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts
- Writing winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Tasked with handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Tasked with supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Create new markets cum businesses for the organization
- Empower and motivates the sales team to meet and surpass agreed targets
- Tasked with preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Tasked with providing the Company’s management with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports
- Tasked with financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Should be able to perform cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties.
- Tasked with developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Tasked with administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for Blue Binary® A I Technologies, Inc.
- Serves as internal auditor for Blue Binary® A I Technologies, Inc.
Client Service Executive
- Tasked with welcoming clients and potential clients by greeting them in person, online or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Makes sure that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the creative director in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information are supplied to clients when they make enquiries.
6. SWOT Analysis
We at Blue Binary® A I Technologies, Inc. don’t intend to just market and sell our product and services, but to provide customized services and products that will enable our clients to optimize their output and, assist in the attainment of their goals and objectives.
However, for us to attain the above stated, we hired the services of Fortune Ventures, a HR enterprise owned by Dr. Matthew Smith, a popular figure in business development and analysis, to analyze our strengths and weaknesses in our market. After thorough analysis and working with our management, we weren’t disappointed with the analysis we got. Here is a summary of the SWOT Analysis;
Our major strength at Blue Binary® A I Technologies, Inc. is our excellence in fulfilling the promise made to our clients to provide completely confidential, reliable, trustworthy service(s) through the provision of uncompromising services. Also, our timely response to clients’ orders and our skills and depth of knowledge is a massive strength for us.
Our main weakness at Blue Binary® A I Technologies, Inc. will be the time it will take to achieve our goals and the problems we will be facing as new entrants into the industry. We also understand that the introduction of new organizational practices and personnel who have not previously worked together will present a challenge. From this analysis, we have taken these weaknesses into consideration and have put plans in place to rectify and perform above them.
Reports have it that this industry has been one of the fastest-growing technologies in recent years. It is associated to human intelligence with similar characteristics such as language understanding, reasoning, learning, problem solving, and others.
We also understand that business people need to locate quality vendors of reliable hardware, software, service, and support. They need to use these quality vendors as they use their other professional service suppliers: as trusted allies. We at Blue Binary® A I Technologies, Inc. plan to leverage this growing demand and also create astounding service that will bring us closer to our clients and targeted audience.
According to our SWOT analysis, the slow adoption rate of new technologies and products in these parts of the world does not favor our intended products and services at Blue Binary® A I Technologies, Inc. It also noted that raising the adequate funds we need to build our business is another threat that will limit our success.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trend
According to reports, factors like the Internet of Things (IoT) are set to further advance the AI and IT industries. The Internet of Things is the network of physical devices, vehicles, home appliances and other items embedded with electronics, software, sensors, actuators, and connectivity which enables these objects to connect and exchange data.
Each thing is uniquely identifiable through its embedded computing system but is able to inter-operate within the existing Internet infrastructure.
Reports have it that the figure of online capable devices increased 31% from 2016 to 8.4 billion in 2017. Experts believe that the IoT will consist of about 30 billion objects by 2022. It is also estimated that the global market value of IoT will reach $7.1 trillion by 2022.
Also, quantum computing is expected to have a big say in the industry in the near future. Quantum computers are incredibly powerful machines that take a new approach to processing information. Built on the principles of quantum mechanics, they exploit complex and fascinating laws of nature that are always there, but usually remain hidden from view.
Note by harnessing such natural behavior, quantum computing can run new types of algorithms to process information more holistically.
3D printing is also set to improve and advance in coming years. 3D printing more commonly refers to processes in which material is joined or solidified under computer control to create a three-dimensional object, with material being added together (such as liquid molecules or powder grains being fused together).
3D printing is used in both rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing (AM). Objects can be of almost any shape or geometry and typically are produced using digital model data from a 3D model or another electronic data source such as an Additive Manufacturing File (AMF) file (usually in sequential layers).
There are many different technologies, like stereo lithography (STL) or fused deposit modeling (FDM). Thus, unlike material removed from a stock in the conventional machining process, 3D printing or AM builds a three-dimensional object from computer-aided design (CAD) model or AMF file, usually by successively adding material layer by layer.
3D printing or additive manufacturing is a process of making three dimensional solid objects from a digital file. Robotics, virtual intelligence and biometrics are also expected to shape the industry. Biometrics which is simply the measurement and statistical analysis of people’s unique physical and behavioral characteristics will be the most crucial according to experts.
8. Our Target Market
Our target market at Blue Binary® A I Technologies, Inc. will be businesses who are dependent on reliable information technology. These businesses use computers for a vast range of functions, beginning with the core administration information such as accounting and record entry, communications, and personal productivity.
These companies, however, are not big enough to have dedicated computer personnel such as the Management Information System (MIS) departments in large businesses. We plan to focus on proactive, market seeking organizations that want to ensure an efficient and effective IT system that will assist in the realization of their business objectives.
However, our most important group of potential customers will be business executives in large, medium, and small corporations. Note that these include marketing managers, general managers, sales managers, and other decision makers who often need to access company data and information in their various business decisions.
They will not waste their time or money looking for bargain information, questionable expertise, or cheap computers and accessories. Our potential clients will include:
- Research and Development Companies
- Educational institutions (High Schools, Colleges and Universities)
- Governments and hotels
- Sport Organizations and social clubs
- Banks, Insurance Companies and other related Financial Institutions
- Corporate Organizations and technology companies
- Manufacturers and Distributors
- Real Estate Owners, Developers, and Contractors
- Media Stations and Religious Organizations
- Event planners and other businesses
Our competitive advantage
Our business strategy at Blue Binary® A I Technologies, Inc. will base around the need to offer quality products and services to our various target customers. This shall be undertaken through the establishment of a professional team and the provision of quality, custom-designed services, catering to the client’s particular needs.
We believe that our competitive advantage in this sector is our positioning as a strategic ally with our clients. We also believe that by building a business based on long-standing relationships with satisfied clients, we will simultaneously build defenses against competition.
Research has shown that the longer the relationship stands, the more we help our clients understand what we offer them and why they need it. Also, the delivery of whole, end-to-end solutions will have a significant impact on gaining commitment from the market at all levels. We believe in partnering with our clients so as to provide customized solutions that are needs-based.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
The very first element of our marketing strategy at Blue Binary® A I Technologies, Inc. will be that of differentiation from our competitors. In terms of marketing, we plan to showcase our company as a strategic ally, not just our products.
We also plan to offer extremely reasonable prices in comparison to competition, and we need to be able to sustain that. Market penetration through lower prices shall be undertaken where need be. We plan to use the following strategies to reach our targeted audience;
- Direct marketing approach
- Promptness in bidding for advertising and digital marketing contracts from the government and other cooperate organizations
- We will also advertise our business in relevant business magazines, newspapers, TV and radio stations
- Blue Binary® A I Technologies, Inc. will introduce our computer support company by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to individuals, corporate organizations, government agencies, non – profits, religious organizations and key stakeholders.
- We plan to list our business in yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Attend relevant international and local expos, seminars, and business fairs et al
- We also plan to create different packages for different category of clients in order to work with their budgets and still deliver excellent services
- We will make use of the internet to promote our business
Sources of Income
We will generate revenue streams from a combination of licensing agreements, sales commissions, monthly subscriptions, registration fees, network access charges, service fees, transaction charges, training, promotional incentive programs, and sales of hardware and software.
We believe that the derived value of our company will come from the major partnerships established and developed in order to deliver transactional-based activities, providing opportunity to build brand loyalty, around which relationship marketing will play a key role. Below are ways we intend to generate revenue;
- Hardware Supply and Technical Support (Xenasys, Xenavex and BioXen devices)
- Offering Paperless Office Automation Solutions
- Offering Financial Solutions
- Offering Network Solutions
- Offering Data Backup Solutions and Services
- E-commerce and Advertisement Solutions
10. Sales Forecast
One of our objectives at Blue Binary® A I Technologies, Inc. is to develop a follow-up strategy to gauge performance with all our clients. We also plan to continuously formalize and measure cross-functional working communication so as to ensure that the various departments work harmoniously towards attainment of company objectives.
We will also instill a culture of continuous improvement in beating standards of customer satisfaction and efficiency. In other to understand what we have and what we are expected to reach, we took our time to analyze and set out our sales forecast. This sales forecast was done after extensive research, discussion, and analysis of what is obtainable in the industry. Outlined below is the sales projection for Blue Binary® A I Technologies, Inc.;
- First Fiscal Year: $850,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $1,620,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $6,050,000
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Our promotion strategy at Blue Binary® A I Technologies, Inc. will be based majorly on informing prospective clients of our existence and making the right information available to customers. We at Blue Binary® A I Technologies, Inc. plan to leverage an aggressive promotional campaign to introduce our products and services to the market.
Our intention will be to gain advantage of several media sources in announcing our services and in the process enforcing awareness of our existence. Listed out below are other strategies we hope to leverage on to promote and advertise Blue Binary® A I Technologies, Inc.;
- We will list Blue Binary® A I Technologies, Inc. in local directories / yellow pages
- We also plan to create an official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site.
- We will also distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- We also plan to contact corporate organizations, non – profits and government agencies by calling them up and informing them of Blue Binary® A I Technologies, Inc.
- Ensure that all our staff members wear our branded shirts and all our vehicles are well branded with our company logo et al.
- We will place adverts on both print (newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- We will also sponsor relevant community based events / programs
- We will make use of the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook , twitter, YouTube, Google + et al to promote our services
- We also plan to mount our Billboards in strategic locations all around Denver
12. Our Pricing Strategy
We at Blue Binary® A I Technologies, Inc. believe that a vast majority of proactive, market-oriented businesses understand the value of having an efficient computer system, as well as the concept of service and support. They are much more likely to pay for them when the offering and benefits are clearly stated. We also understand that we will compete more against the box pushers than other service providers.
We plan to charge appropriately for the high-end, high-quality service and support we offer. Our revenue structure has to match our cost structure, so the salaries we pay to assure good service must be balanced by the revenue we charge. That is why we must make sure that we deliver and charge for service and support.
- Payment Options
We at Blue Binary® A I Technologies, Inc. understand how important it is to establish varieties of payment methods for our diverse range do clients. We are very much ready to provide a wide range of payment methods to suit our clients. We hope to make our business dealings so simple and comfortable for our customers. We’ve also employed the use of a banking platform to help us provide all the services we will be offering below.
- Payment by via bank transfer
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via bank draft
- Payment via mobile money
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
Our mission at Blue Binary® A I Technologies, Inc. is to be a responsible corporate citizen, fulfilling our obligations as an integral member of society. We believe that all our business decisions will offer appropriate weight and consideration to social and environmental impacts.
We’ve taken our time to analyze our market and we expect the cost of equipment we need might be the same price all over the United States, and any difference will surely be little enough to be overlooked. Outlined below is a detailed cost analysis of starting Blue Binary® A I Technologies, Inc.;
- Incorporating fees in the United States of America will cost – $750
- The budget for Liability insurance, permits and license will cost – $40,000
- Leasing / renting an office space in a good location in Silicon Valley that will accommodate the number of employees for at least 6 months (Re – Construction of the facility inclusive) will cost – $165,000.
- The cost for furnishing and equipping the office (computers, printers, projectors, markers, servers / internet facility, furniture, telephones, filing cabinets, and electronics) will cost – $40,000
- The amount required to purchase the needed software applications – $3,500
- Launching an official Website will cost – $500
- Our budget for advertising and publicity – $40,000
- The amount needed to pay bills and staff members for at least 2 to 3 months – $70,000
- Additional Expenditure such as Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions will cost – $5,000
- Miscellaneous – $10,000
From the above cost analysis, we need about $600,000 to start Blue Binary® A I Technologies, Inc. The business we believe will grow to dominate the market and become the major stockholder in the global market.
Generating Funding/Startup Capital for Blue Binary® A I Technologies, Inc.
Blue Binary® A I Technologies, Inc. is a consulting-oriented computer support venture, that is also in the business of satisfying the development and marketing needs of our clients. We hope to raise enough funding to take care of start-up and initial running costs.
Blue Binary® A I Technologies, Inc. founder, Sebastian Craig, has invested in the company and we are seeking more private investment. We plan to use these extra funds to complete our patent process and initiate prototype development. We also believe that the start-up capital required will also cover expenses associated with the continuation of operations in the first year. We have numerous ways to raise funds, and they include;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings and sale of his stocks
- Generate part of the startup capital from friends and other extended family members
- Generate part of the start up capital from the bank (loan facility).
Note: Sebastian Craig has provided investment covering much of the starting assets, with the rest of required financing coming from a 5-year commercial loan obtained from our bank.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
We at Blue Binary® A I Technologies, Inc. plan to make our human resources element a crucial component in the delivery of service. We believe that by having enthusiastic, capable, and empowered people interacting with our clients, we can be able to comprehensively meet our clients’ needs.
We also have plans to give our teams enough leverage in decision-making to ensure that clients are handled promptly and to reduce lead-time in actual delivery of the service. It will be necessary to evaluate jobs and remuneration packages against market benchmarks to ensure they are competitive. We plan to ensure that our management philosophy is based on responsibility and mutual respect.
We also hope to create a flexible structure allowing for all business dealings to be undertaken swiftly and smoothly. Our management team extensive expertise and a broad knowledge of the products/services and markets, which, if well planned, will enable the business to realize its goals and objectives.
We will respect our community and treat all employees well. We will develop and nurture the company as a community. We will not be hierarchical, especially considering the rate of change in our industry, which makes it mandatory for us to be highly flexible.
We at Blue Binary® A I Technologies, Inc. want the company to stay lean and flexible so that we can respond to our markets’ needs quickly. As we expand, we expect to increase our personnel. We also plan to compensate our personnel well, so as to retain their invaluable expertise and ensure job satisfaction and enrichment.
Our compensation will include healthcare, generous profit sharing, and a minimum of 3 weeks vacation. Our In-house training shall be continuous with regular external training being undertaken, particularly following any new developments in the market. We believe that this will ensure that we are continuously able to anticipate our market needs.
External training will also be conducted to ensure we are aware of the latest products and technology. This will also ensure that our personnel are able to set high standards, or benchmark, using these organizations standards.
We also plan to encourage our employees to put forward any suggestions they might have regarding the improvement of any of the company’s functions. Such a culture will enhance innovativeness and creativity in turn leading to job satisfaction and enrichment.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Incorporation: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Leasing, renovating and equipping our facility: Completed
- Generating part of the startup capital from the founder: Completed
- Applications for Loan from our Bankers: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Promotional Materials: Completed
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the Needed software applications, furniture, office equipment, electronic appliances and facility facelift: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business (Business PR): In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with banks, financial lending institutions, vendors and key players in the industry: In Progress