Are you about starting a cloud computing business? If YES, here is a complete sample cloud computing business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a cloud computing business. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample cloud computing marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for cloud computing businesses. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Table of Content
- 1 Why Start a Cloud Computing Business?
- 2 Cloud Computing Business Plan – Executive Summary
- 3 Cloud Computing Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
- 4 Cloud Computing Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- 5 Cloud Computing Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- 6 Cloud Computing Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
- 7 Cloud Computing Business Plan – Financial Projections and Costing
- 8 CLOUD COMPUTING BUSINESS GROWTH: Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Why Start a Cloud Computing Business?
Cloud computing is an emerging paradigm computing concept that enables both information technology infrastructure and software to be delivered directly over the internet as a service. This is an arrangement that enables companies to expand their network capacity, and run applications directly on a vendor’s network.
It offers a host of advantages with the most primary being radically lower IT costs. The lower budgetary requirements and commitments allow even smaller companies to piece together an IT project without spending on purchasing legacy server, and storage systems.
In the same vein, the burden of developing and maintaining the technological expertise required in running the network is transferred to the service provider. The pay-per-use basis of cloud computing helps transform the way IT departments create and deploy customized applications during these difficult times.
By offering a more cost-effective, less risky, and fundamentally faster alternative to on-site application developments, cloud computing is poised to transform the economics of information technology in the next few years.
The internet is a foundation for cloud computing, and the term “cloud” is used as a metaphor for the Internet. Thanks to new and improved networks, the Internet is fast becoming a vehicle for delivering computational requirements. The ubiquity of the Internet and the widespread availability of high-speed broadband access are the primary factors driving the movement towards the cloud.
If you have decided to start your own cloud computing business, then you should ensure that you carry out thorough feasibility studies and market survey. Business plan is yet another very important business document that you should not take for granted when launching your own business.
Below is a sample cloud computing business plan template that can help you to successfully write your own with little or no difficulty.
A Sample Cloud Computing Business Plan Template
- Industry Overview
The global cloud storage market is expected to grow from USD 18.87 billion in 2015 to USD 65.41 billion by 2020, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 28.2 percent. Cloud storage solution and services are currently being offered by numerous vendors such as IBM, Microsoft, Google, Amazon Web Services, VMware, Box, Fujitsu, Rackspace, AT&T, and HP.
These vendors are selling variations of cloud storage solutions and managed services. However, there is a price war between these cloud storage service providers globally as they keep reducing their prices and increasing their volume of storage.
Storage solutions are evolving as several companies have entered into the market and are offering advanced solutions to store data at minimum cost. The first digital storage device was introduced in 1890 when Herman Hollerith, founder of Tabulating Machine Company, used punch cards to read and record data. Thus, the storage market has evolved and in the present scenario, the user can save up to 1 GB of data free of cost on cloud storage and access it from any remote location.
Factors such as rising need for big data storage and increasing adoption of cloud storage gateways are driving the demand for cloud storage solutions globally. The cloud storage market has been segmented on the basis of types into solutions and services; on the basis of solutions into primary storage solution, backup storage solution, cloud storage gateway solution, and data movement and access solution; on the basis of services into consulting services, system and networking integration, and support training and education.
Cloud storage provides users with immediate access to a broad range of resources and applications hosted in the infrastructure of another organization via a web service interface. Cloud storage can be used for copying virtual machine images from the cloud to on-premises locations or to import a virtual machine image from an on-premises location to the cloud image library.
In addition, cloud storage can be used to move virtual machine images between user accounts or between data centers. Cloud storage can be used as natural disaster proof backup, as normally there are 2 or 3 different backup servers located in different places around the globe.
Users access cloud computing using networked client devices such as desktop computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones and any Ethernet enabled device such as Home Automation Gadgets. Some of these devices—cloud clients—rely on cloud computing for all or a majority of their applications.
Some of the factors that encourage entrepreneurs to start their own cloud computing business could be the growing recognition of economic and operational benefits and the efficiency of cloud-computing. As companies ease out gradually from economic uncertainties and financial shackles, widespread adoption of cloud services is in the offing.
The pragmatic and successful adoption of this technology concept by early adopters will pave the way for mass enterprise adoption of cloud services in the upcoming years.
The transition of enterprises from virtual machines to the cloud will additionally extend the impetus required for strong growth. Poised to score the maximum gains will be end-to end cloud-computing solutions that offer complete functionalities ranging from integration of internal and external clouds, automation of business critical tasks, and streamlining of business processes and workflow, among others.
Over and above, starting a cloud computing company requires professionalism and a good grasp of the ICT industry. Besides, you would need to get the required certifications and license and also meet the standard security expected for players in the industry in the United States; the industry is heavily regulated to guard against fraud and criminality.
Cloud Computing Business Plan – Executive Summary
Silver Lining® Cloud Computing, Inc. is a licensed cloud computing company that will be located in San Diego – California. We have been able to secure a long term lease agreement for a standard office facility in an ideal location that is most suitable for the kind of business we want to run.
Our services will cover computer computing services areas such as; web based cloud computing, infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), utility services, managed services, service commerce, hardware as a service, and workplace as a service et al.
We are aware that businesses these days require diverse and sophisticated approaches. This is why we will position our cloud computing company to offer a wide range of services as requested by our clients.
Silver Lining® Cloud Computing, Inc. is a client-focused cloud computing company that provides broad-based experience at an affordable fee that won’t in any way put a hole in the pocket of our clients. We will offer a complete range of cloud computing services to our clients and we will ensure that we work hard to provide the required services needed by our clients.
At Silver Lining® Cloud Computing, Inc. our client’s best interest will always come first, and everything we do will be guided by our values and professional ethics. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
Silver Lining® Cloud Computing, Inc. is founded by Clarkson Duke and his friend and business partner David Shannon. The organization will be managed by both of them since they have combined experience and qualifications in the ICT services industry.
Clarkson and David graduated from MIT with degrees in Computer Technology and Business Management. They are Cloud Certified Professional, IBM Certified Cloud Solution Architect v1 and v3, Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Infrastructure-as-a-Service.
- Our Products and Services Offering
Silver Lining® Cloud Computing, Inc. is going to offer varieties of services within the cloud computing line of business in the United States of America. Our intention of starting our cloud computing company is to make profits from the industry and we will do all that is permitted by the law in the United States of America to achieve our aim and ambition.
Our business offerings are listed below;
- Web Based Cloud Computing
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Utility Services
- Managed Services
- Service Commerce
- Hardware as a Service
- Workplace as a Service
Our Vision Statement
Our vision is to build a world class cloud computing company that can favorably compete with leaders in the ICT services industry.
- Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide a professional and trusted cloud computing platform and services that will assist businesses and non – profit organizations in operating sustainably. We will provide trusted and reliable cloud computing business solutions in combination with our own business backgrounds, and deliver valuable services in a timely and cost-effective way.
- Our Business Structure
Silver Lining® Cloud Computing, Inc. is in business to become one of the leading cloud computing companies in the whole of San Diego – California and we are aware that it will take the right facility, management and organizational structure to achieve our goal.
We will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, honest, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all our stake holders. As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of ten years or more.
Our business will not be built only for the purpose of giving our clients value for their money, but also we will ensure that we make our work environment highly conducive for all our employees. We will provide them with facilities that will help them stay motivated and deliver on their various tasks and goals et al.
In view of that, we have made provisions for the following positions to be occupied by highly qualified and experienced staff;
- Chief Executive Officer / Lead Consultant
- Cloud Computing Specialist
- Admin and Human Resources Manager
- Accountant / Cashier
- Marketing and Sales Officer
- Customer Care Executive / Front Desk Officer
Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Office:
- Increases management’s usefulness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions.
- Builds, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Accountable for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
Cloud Computing Specialist
- Answerable for handling core services such as web based cloud computing, infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), utility services, managed services, service commerce, hardware as a service, and workplace as a service et al.
- Handles any other services as assigned by the chief executive officer
Admin and HR Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Designs job descriptions with KPI to drive performance management for clients
- Regularly hold meetings with key stakeholders to review the effectiveness of HR Policies, Procedures and Processes
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office activities.
Marketing and Sales Officer (2)
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new clients, and business opportunities et al
- Recognizes development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of projects.
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represents the organization in strategic meetings
- Helps to increase sales and growth for the organization.
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for the organization
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization.
Client Service Executive
- Welcomes clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the organization’s services
- Manages administrative duties such as membership registrations and other related tasks assigned by the management in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries
- Distributes mails in the organization
- Handles any other duties as assigned the line manager
Cloud Computing Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
Silver Lining® Cloud Computing, Inc. is in business to provide cloud computing services to businesses within and outside the United States and at the same time to make profits. We are aware that there are competitions in the cloud computing line of business which is why we took out time to conduct an effective SWOT Analysis before investing our hard earned money into the business.
We know that if we get things right before starting our business, we will not have to struggle before attracting loyal clients and building our clientele base to a level where we can easily breakeven. We hired the services a Business consultant with bias in business structuring to help us conduct SWOT analysis for our company and he did a pretty good job for us.
Here is a preview of the result we got from the SWOT analysis that was conducted on behalf of Silver Lining® Cloud Computing, Inc.;
Our core strength lies in the power of our workforce. We have a team of creative, result driven and highly proficient cloud computing experts, a team with excellent qualifications and experience in various niche areas in the cloud computing and other related industry. Aside from the synergy that exists in our carefully selected workforce, our services will be measurable, result driven and guided by international best practices in the industry.
As a new cloud computing company in San Diego – California, it might take some time for our organization to break into the market and gain acceptance especially from top profile clients in the already saturated and highly competitive ICT services industry; that is perhaps our major weakness. Another weakness is that we may not have the required cash to pump into promoting our business especially via main stream media.
The opportunities available to cloud computing companies are massive considering the number of corporate organizations that cannot successfully run their businesses without the professional assistance of cloud computing companies. As a standard cloud computing company, we are ready to take advantage of any opportunity that is available in the industry.
Some of the threats that we are likely going to face as a cloud computing company operating in the United States are unfavorable government policies, the arrival of a competitor within our location of operations and global economic downturn which usually affects purchasing/spending power. There is hardly anything we can do as regards these threats other than to be optimistic that things will continue to work for our good.
Cloud Computing Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
Quite a number of distinct trends have emerged in the ICT services industry which is why cloud computing companies are positioning their organizations to survive the peaks and troughs of an ailing economy. As a matter of fact, most of these trends aid cloud computing organizations to become more creative, competitive, efficient, and productive in a global market. Some other trends in the ICT services industry could be attributed to changing demographics, attitudes and work styles.
The services or applications organizations are moving to the cloud are largely dependent on company size and industry. For instance, storage is the primary service for 40 percent of small businesses and 35 percent of mid-sized businesses, whereas large businesses and the federal government are first and foremost going to the cloud for conferencing and collaboration applications (40 percent and 39 percent, respectively). Organizations are also turning to the cloud for messaging, office and productivity suites, business process apps and computer power.
As the cost of cloud computing services continues to increase and as corporate spending falls, new cloud computing delivery methods will continue to emerge and gain momentum going forward. In addition, the market for cloud computing has shifted from a sellers’ market to a buyers’ market.
Lastly, it is now becoming trendy in the ICT services industry for smaller cloud computing companies to merge with bigger companies and for bigger cloud computing companies to acquire smaller companies; mergers and acquisitions. Many cloud computing companies all over the United States are coming to the conclusion that the bigger the better for them.
- Our Target Market
Although Silver Lining® Cloud Computing, Inc. will initially serve small to medium sized businesses, from new ventures to well established businesses, but that does not in any way stop us from growing to compete with the leading cloud computing companies in the United States and on the global stage. We hope to someday merge with or acquire other smaller cloud computing companies and expand our cloud computing services beyond the shores of the United States of America.
As a full service business, Silver Lining® Cloud Computing, Inc. has a variety of practice areas to help startups grow. While we work with a variety of organizations and industries, we will also specialize in working with startups, real estate investors, and contractors, manufacturers and distributors, banks, lending and financial institutions.
We are coming into the industry with a business concept that will enable us work with the highly and lowly placed people and companies in the country. In other words, our target market is the whole of the United States of America and subsequently other parts of the world.
Below is a list of the people and organizations that we have specifically design our cloud computing services for;
- Banks, Insurance Companies and other related Financial Institutions
- Blue Chips Companies
- Corporate Organizations
- Retail Companies
- Manufacturers and Distributors
- Real Estate Owners, Developers, and Contractors
- Research and Development Companies
- The Government (Public Sector)
- Schools (High Schools, Colleges and Universities)
- Sport Organizations
- Religious Organizations
- Political Parties
- Television Stations
- Printing Press (Publishing Houses) and Authors
- Branding and Advertising agencies
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
Our Competitive Advantage
Surviving in the business world as a cloud computing business requires more than your expertise, knowing how to properly manage your business but also how to network with key people that can decide who will get a contract or business deal.
We are quite aware that to be highly competitive in the cloud computing line of business means that you are not only expected to deliver excellent services, but you must be result driven and able to meet set targets. No one would want to continue to hire your services if they can’t get tangible results.
Our competitive advantage lies in the power of our workforce. We have a team of creative, result driven and highly proficient cloud computing experts, a team with excellent qualifications and experience in various niche areas in the ICT Services industry and other related industry. Aside from the synergy that exists in our carefully selected cloud computing experts, our services will be measurable, result driven and guided by international best practices.
Lastly, all our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry. It will enable them to be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our business aims and objectives.
Cloud Computing Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
There are stiff competitions amongst cloud computing companies in the United States of America, hence we have been able to hire some of the best business marketers to handle our sales and marketing.
Our sales and marketing team will be recruited based on their vast experience in the industry and they will be trained on a regular basis so as to be well equipped to meet their targets and the overall goal of the organization. We will also ensure that our excellent job deliveries speak for us in the market place; we want to build a standard cloud computing business that will leverage on word of mouth advertisement from satisfied clients.
Our goal is to grow our cloud computing company to become one of the top 20 cloud computing companies in the United States of America which is why we have mapped out strategies that will help us take advantage of the available market and grow to become a major force to reckon with not only in the United States but in the world as well.
Silver Lining® Cloud Computing, Inc. is set to make use of the following marketing and sales strategies to attract clients;
- Introduce our business by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to organizations and key stakeholders in San Diego – California and other parts of the United States
- Promptness in bidding for cloud computing contracts from the government and other cooperate organizations
- Advertise our business in relevant business magazines, newspapers, TV and radio stations
- List our business on yellow pages’ ads (local directories)
- Attend relevant international and local expos, seminars, and business fairs et al
- Create different packages for different categories of clients in order to work with their budgets and still deliver quality cloud computing services to them
- Leverage on the internet to promote our business
- Engage direct marketing approach
- Encourage word of mouth marketing from loyal and satisfied clients
Sources of Income
Silver Lining® Cloud Computing, Inc. is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the Silver Lining® Cloud Computing, Inc. and we are going to go all the way to ensure that we do all it takes to attract clients on a regular basis.
Silver Lining® Cloud Computing, Inc. will generate income by offering the following cloud computing services to organizations;
- Web Based Cloud Computing
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Utility Services
- Managed Services
- Service Commerce
- Hardware as a Service
- Workplace as a Service
One thing is certain, there would always be corporate organizations, government agencies, non – profits and individuals who would need the services of cloud computing companies to help them improve their business system and processes.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in the cloud computing line of business and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income/profits from the first six months of operation and grow our cloud computing company to enviable heights.
We have been able to critically examine the cloud computing market space, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projections are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to similar startups in San Diego – California.
Below are the sales projections for Silver Lining® Cloud Computing, Inc., it is based on the location of our business and of course the wide range of our cloud computing services and target market;
- First Fiscal Year: $240,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $500,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $750,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the computer cum ICT services industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same cloud computing services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Our Pricing Strategy
Hourly billing for cloud computing services is a long – time tradition in the industry. However, for some types of cloud computing services, flat fees make more sense because they allow clients to better predict consultancy costs. As a result of this, Silver Lining® Cloud Computing, Inc. will charge our clients a flat fee for many basic services.
At Silver Lining® Cloud Computing, Inc. we will keep our fees below the average market rate for all of our clients by keeping our overhead low and by collecting payment in advance. In addition, we will also offer special discounted rates to startups, nonprofits, cooperatives, and small social enterprises.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Silver Lining® Cloud Computing, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Silver Lining® Cloud Computing, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards / Point of Sale Machines (POS Machines)
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for our services without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
Cloud Computing Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
We have been able to work with our in house brand and publicity consultants to help us map out publicity and advertising strategies that will help us walk our way into the heart of our target market. We are set to become the number one choice for both corporate and individual clients in the whole of the United States and beyond which is why we have made provisions for effective publicity and advertisement of our cloud computing company.
Below are the platforms we intend to leverage on to promote and advertise Silver Lining® Cloud Computing, Inc.;
- Place adverts on both print (newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community based events/programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, twitter, YouTube, Google + et al to promote our services
- Install our billboards in strategic locations all around San Diego – California
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- List our cloud computing company in local directories/yellow pages
- Advertise our services in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site.
- Ensure that all our staff members wear our branded shirts and all our vehicles are well branded with our company logo
Cloud Computing Business Plan – Financial Projections and Costing
If you are looking towards starting a cloud computing company, then you should be ready to raise enough capital to cover some of the basic expenditure that you are going to incur. You would need money to secure a standard facility, to acquire relevant storage hardware and software and you would need money to pay your workforce and bills for a while until the revenue you generate from the business becomes enough to pay them.
The items listed below are the basics we would need when starting our cloud computing company in the United States;
- The total fee for registering the Business in the United States – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits – $1,500.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Silver Lining® Cloud Computing, Inc. in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of – $3,580.
- Cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,500.
- Cost for computer software (Accounting Software, Payroll Software, CRM Software, Microsoft Office, and QuickBooks Pro et al) – $7,000
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $3,400.
- Cost for payment of rent for 12 months at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of – $105,600.
- Cost for facility remodeling – $20,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits – ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $500,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Internet server, Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- The cost of launching a website and acquiring the needed hardware and software storage facility – $50,000
- Miscellaneous – $10,000
We would need an estimate of three hundred thousand dollars ($300,000) to successfully set up our cloud computing in San Diego – California.
Generating Startup Capital for Silver Lining® Cloud Computing, Inc.
Silver Lining® Cloud Computing, Inc. is going to start as a partnership business that will be owned by Clarkson Duke and his friend and business partner David Shannon. They will be the sole financiers of the firm, but may likely welcome partners later which is why they have decided to restrict the sourcing of his startup capital to 3 major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $100,000 (Personal savings $80,000 and soft loan from family members $20,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $200,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited.
CLOUD COMPUTING BUSINESS GROWTH: Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of any business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business closes shop.
One of our major goals of starting Silver Lining® Cloud Computing, Inc. is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to offer our cloud computing services and other related ICT advisory and consulting services a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Silver Lining® Cloud Computing, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner of our business strategy.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more as determined by the board of the organization. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Incorporation: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts various banks in the United States: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance and software apps for the Business: Completed
- Securing and renovating a standard office facility: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating part of the startup capital from the founder: Completed
- Applications for Loan from our Bankers: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Promotional Materials: Completed
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed hardware and software storage facility, internet server, computers / laptops, furniture, office equipment, electronic appliances and facility facelift: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business (Business PR): In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with key players in the industry: In Progress
Latest posts by Joy Nwokoro (see all)
- Writing a Private Banking Business Plan [Sample Template] - February 13, 2020
- A Sample Beauty Counter Manager Business Plan Template - February 11, 2020
- Writing a Paper Shredding Business Plan [Sample Template] - February 11, 2020