Are you about starting a cell phone repair business? If YES, here is a complete sample cell phone repair business plan template & feasibility study you can use for FREE.
Cell phones are a very essential commodity that nearly every one owns. This is because of the need to keep in touch with people and be abreast with things. This is essentially one of the reasons why there has been the emergence of various cell phone companies. These experts make sure that they come up with the best technology options for all those who buy their brand.
There are times when phones may begin to pose a challenge. Those who already have gone to learn the ropes of how phones are repaired know the importance of solving all phone problems. One of the ways which you are able to learn how to repair phones is by going to a skill school where you can learn the ropes as well as go to a business school where you can be taught how to manage a business.
A Sample Cell Phone Repair Business Plan Template
Table of Content
- 1 Industry Overview
- 2 Executive Summary
- 3 Our Product and Services
- 4 Our Mission and Vision Statement
- 5 Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6 SWOT Analysis
- 7 MARKET ANALYSIS
- 8 Our Target Market
- 9 SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- 10 Sales Forecast
- 11 Publicity and Advertising Strategy
- 12 Financial Projections and Costing
- 13 BUSINESS GROWTH: Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Cell phones are used for several purposes; basically, people make use of cell phone to keep in touch with their family members and friends and for conducting their businesses et al. Some people have more than one cell phone which are used for different purposes, such as for business and personal use.
Hence, the growing demand of cell phones has indeed open – up a profitable business opportunity cum industry for aspiring entrepreneurs all over the globe. Basically, the cell phones repair services industry repairs, service and maintains cell phones and tablets such as iPads or other similar telecommunication cum electronic devices.
Companies that operate in this industry include physical cell phones repair stores (brick-and-mortar stores) which allow customers to bring in their cell phones for repair and virtual cell phones repair stores (online cell phones repair stores) which allow customers to mail in devices that need repairs.
The Cell Phones Repair Services industry is an open industry hence a low level of market share concentration. Even though large multiservice agencies operate in the industry, revenue is also spread among thousands of small firms and freelancers.
As a matter of fact, no single cell phones repair company can account for more than 5.0 percent of the total revenue generated in the industry. This is the reason why smaller cell phones repair business accounts for a large percent of the players in the cell phones repair services industry.
The industry is still dominated by original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), which are companies that have their own services centers where customers can repair or replace the same products that they purchase from them.
In most cases, because of the warrantee that comes with the cell phones or any devices manufactured by these companies, it is cheaper for them to have their repair cum customer service centers in key cities where they have high market concentration. Such centers could be outsourced or fully managed by the manufacturing company.
Statistics has it that the Cell Phone Repair industry in the United States of America, is worth $4bn, with an estimated growth rate of 1.7 percent. There are about 8,117 legally registered cell phones repair businesses scattered across the United States of America and they are responsible for employing about 21,758 people.
No doubt everybody will quite agree that the cell phones repair services industry has come to stay and of course it is one industry that plays key roles not only in the business world, but also in almost all the aspect of what goes around in our world today as long as cell phones are involved and would need to be repaired, serviced or maintained.
Over and above, the cell phone repair service industry is very open to any aspiring entrepreneur who has acquired the required trainings, skills and perhaps professional certifications to start his or her own cell phones repair business can of course make good money from the industry.
Ariel Cell Phones Repair Shop, LLC is a licensed and standard one stop cell phone repair shop. We have been able to secure a standard and well – positioned office facility in a central business district in Los Angeles – California. We are a cell phone repair company that is set to compete in the highly competitive cell phone repair services industry not only in Los Angeles – California, but also throughout the United States market.
Ariel Cell Phones Repair Shop, LLC will offer all aspect of cell phone repair services such as Repairing cell phones, Repairing smartphones, Repairing tablets, Screen repair, Water damage repair, Battery replacement, Cosmetic damage repair, and other cell phones repair and mobile apps related services.
Our business goal is to become one of the leading cell phone repair shops in Los Angeles and we will make sure that we do all we can to compete favorably with leaders in the industry including cell phone manufacturing companies that are also into cell phone repairs and servicing.
Our workers are going to be selected from a pool of certified and highly experienced cell phone repair engineers and technicians in and around Los Angeles – California and also from any part of the United States of America as the business grows.
We will make sure that we take all the members of our workforce through the required trainings that will position them to meet the expectation of the company and to compete with leading cell phone repair companies in the United States and throughout the globe.
At Ariel Cell Phones Repair Shop, LLC our client’s best interest will always come first, and everything we do will be guided by our values and professional ethics. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
We will cultivate a working environment that provides a human, sustainable approach to earning a living, and living in our world, for all our partners, employees and for our clients.
Ariel Cell Phones Repair Shop, LLC is founded by Engr. Donald Clinton a computer cum cell phone engineer per excellence who graduated with from Illinois Institute of Technology (B.Engr. Computer Engineering) and his friend and business partner for many years Kelvin Lindsay (B.Sc. Business Management).
They have a combine experience that can help them build Ariel Cell Phones Repair Shop, LLC to favorably compete with other leading cell phone repair businesses in the United States of America.
Our Product and Services
Much more than being in the repair service business, we will offer some cell phone products that will help maximize the phones. Ariel Cell Phones Repair Shop, LLC was established with the aim of maximizing profits in the cell phone repair services industry.
We want to compete favorably with the leading cell phone repair companies in the United States which is why we have but in place a competent quality assurance team that will ensure that every repair jobs carried out or related services rendered meet and even surpass our customers’ expectations.
We will work hard to ensure that Ariel Cell Phones Repair Shop, LLC is not just accepted in Los Angeles – California but also in other cities in the United States of America where we intend opening our outlets. Our products and services are listed below:
- Repairing cell phones
- Repairing smartphones
- Repairing tablets
- Screen repair
- Water damage repair
- Battery replacement
- Cosmetic damage repair
- Other cell phones repair and mobile apps related services
Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to establish a standard and world class cell phone repair company whose services and brand will not only be accepted in Los Angeles California but also in other cities in the United States of America.
- Our mission is to provide professional cell phone repair services and other related services that will assist cell phones, smart phones and tablets owners in ensuring that their mobile gadgets are always in good shape to help them communicate with their family and friends and also carry out their business.
- We want to build a cell phone repair company that can favorably compete with other leading brands in the cell phone repair services industry.
Our Business Structure
Ariel Cell Phones Repair Shop, LLC, is a cell phone repair company that intends to start small in Los Angeles, but hope to grow big in order to compete favorably with leading cell phone repair companies in the industry both in the United States and on a global stage.
We are aware of the importance of building a solid business structure that can support the picture of the kind of world class business we want to own. This is why we are committed to only hire the best hands within our area of operations.
At Ariel Cell Phones Repair Shop, LLC, we will ensure that we hire people who are qualified, hardworking, creative, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders (the owners, workforce, and customers).
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more as agreed by the board of trustees of the company. In view of the above, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer
- Head, Technical Services
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Sales and Marketing Executive
- Cell Phones Repair and Maintenance Engineers and Technicians (10)
- Client Service Executive
Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
Head, Technical Services:
- Serves as project manager of the organization; works directly with employees
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Makes certain that the technical department perform efficiently, coordinate employee efforts, and facilitate communications between management and cell phones repairs and maintenance engineers and technicians
- Ensures that the organization work in line with international best practices.
Admin and HR Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Defining job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carrying out staff induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversee the smooth running of the daily office activities.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manage external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Model demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Writing winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding increase sales
- Creates new markets cum businesses for the organization
- Empowers and motivates the sales team to meet and surpass agreed targets
Accountant / Cashier:
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties.
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for Ariel Cell Phones Repair Shop, LLC
- Serves as internal auditor for Ariel Cell Phones Repair Shop, LLC.
Cell Phones Repair and Maintenance Engineers (2) and Technicians (8)
- Responsible for Repairing cell phones
- Responsible for Repairing smartphones
- Responsible for Repairing tablets
- Responsible for Screen repair
- Handle Water damage repair
- Handle Battery replacement
- Handle Cosmetic damage repair
- Handle any other cell phones repair and mobile apps related services
Client Service Executive
- Welcomes clients and potential clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the creative director in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries.
We are aware that for any business to be seen as a force to be reckoned with in the market there has to be a high level of acquaintance about the areas of strengths and weaknesses.
Ariel Cell Phones Repair Shop, LLC engaged the services of a core professional in the area of business consulting and structuring to assist our organization in building a well – structured cell phone repair business that can favorably compete in the highly competitive cell phones repair service industry in the United States and the world at large.
Part of what the team of business consultant did was to work with the management of our organization in conducting a comprehensive SWOT analysis for Ariel Cell Phones Repair Shop, LLC. Here is a summary from the result of the SWOT analysis that was conducted on behalf of Ariel Cell Phones Repair Shop, LLC:
Our core strength lies in the power of our team; our workforce. We have a team of certified and highly trained and experience cell phones repair engineers and technicians, a team with excellent qualifications and experience in various niche areas in the cell phones repair service industry. Aside from the synergy that exists in our carefully selected workforce, our services will be guided by best practices in the industry.
As a new cell phones repair company in Los Angeles – California, it might take some time for our organization to break into the market and gain acceptance especially from top profile clients in the already saturated and highly competitive cell phones repair services industry; that is perhaps our major weakness. Another weakness is that we may not have the required cash to pump into promoting our business the way we would want to.
There are lots of opportunities available in the very competitive cell phone repair business in America. No doubt, the opportunities in the cell phones repair services industry is massive considering the number of individuals who owns cell phones and other mobile communication devices and also those whose businesses depends on cell phones and other mobile communication devices. As a cell phone repair company, we are ready to take advantage of any opportunity that is available in the industry.
There isn’t a business that isn’t faced with challenges because all business at point or the other is faced with the threat situation. Hence, just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn.
It is a fact that economic downturn affects purchasing / spending power. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new cell phone repair company in same location where our target market exist and who may want to adopt same business model like us.
- Market Trends
The Cell Phone Repair industry has experienced strong growth during the past decade as Smartphone and tablet usage has increased. With the rising popularity of expensive but fragile smartphones, there is indeed a major revenue boost for the industry.
One challenge that might confront players in the this industry is that in the coming years, rapid technological change, the falling price of cell phones and of course rising family and individual incomes are expected to encourage the replacement of mobile devices as against repairing them when they are damaged.
It is obvious that the Cell Phone Repair industry is highly fragmented and small businesses are known to dominate the industry. There are a large number of small companies and non – employers in the industry specializing in cell phone repair services that operate independently and are targeted to serve a small geographic region.
The industry concentration has remained very stable in the last five years, despite the fact that cell phone repair services are generally owned by small, independent operators. Lastly, the cell phones repair services industry will continue to evolve due to the advancement of cell phones technology that makes it to fragile especially the screens.
Our Target Market
We are aware that with the right words out there, we will be able to attract all our potential clients within a short period of starting our cell phones repair business in Los Angeles – California. Therefore, we conducted a market survey and feasibility studies and we are certain that there is a wide range of both corporate and individual clients who would need our services from time to time.
In view of that, we have created strategies that will enable us reach out to various corporate organizations and individual who we know can’t afford to do without our services. Below is a list of the people and organizations that we have specifically market our services to;
- Every individual who owns cell phones within our target locations
- Every individual who owns smart phones within our target locations
- Every individual who owns tablets et al with our target locations
- Corporate organization that make use of cell phones, smart phones and tablets to run their businesses.
Our Competitive Advantage
Surviving in the business world as a cell phone repair company requires more than, your expertise, knowing how to deliver standard repairs and maintenance but also how to network with key people that matters; decision makers that can decide who will get a cell phone supply, repair and maintenance contract.
Without a shadow of doubt, there are loads of big time investors (Cell Phones Manufacturing Companies), that have a stake in the cell phones repair services industry; but one thing is certain, there is room big enough to accommodate both the big cell phones repair companies and the small cell phones repair companies.
What smaller cell phones repair companies need to do to survive in the industry is to concentrate on providing cell phones repair, maintenance and installation services to households, individuals, estates, communities, schools, hospitals and hotels et al before bidding for big cell phones supply, repair and maintenance contracts from corporations and government agencies that operate CUG.
We are quite aware that to be highly competitive in the cell phone repair services industry means that you are not only expected to be able to deliver consistent and highly reliable cell phones repair and maintenance jobs, but you must be able to meet set targets. No one would want to continue to hire your services if don’t always meet up with the target date of completion of projects.
Our competitive advantage lies in the power of our team; our workforce. We have a team of certified and highly trained and experience cell phones repair engineers and technicians, a team with excellent qualifications and experience in various niche areas in the cell phones repair service industry. Aside from the synergy that exists in our carefully selected workforce, our services will be guided by best practices in the industry.
Lastly, all our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category (startups cell phones repair businesses in the United States) in the industry. It will enable them to be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our business aims and objectives.
SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
We are not going to take lightly advertisement. This is because we are mindful of the fact that there is stiffer competition in the cell phones repair services industry, hence we have been able to hire some of the best marketing experts to handle our sales and marketing.
Our sales and marketing team will be recruited based on their vast experience in the cell phones repair services industry and they will be trained on a regular basis so as to be well equipped to meet their targets and the overall business goal of Ariel Cell Phones Repair Shop, LLC.
Our corporate goal is to grow Ariel Cell Phones Repair Shop, LLC to become one of the top 10 cell phones repair services brands in the United States of America which is why we have mapped out strategy that will help us take advantage of the available market and grow to become a major force to reckon with not only in Los Angeles – California but also in other cities in the United States of America where we intend opening our outlets.
Ariel Cell Phones Repair Shop, LLC is set to make use of the following marketing and sales strategies to attract clients;
- Introduce our cell phones repair company by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to individuals, corporate organizations and key stake holders.
- Advertise our business in relevant business magazines, newspapers, TV stations, and radio station.
- List our business on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Attend relevant international and local expos, seminars, and business fairs et al
- Create different packages for different category of clients in order to work with their budgets and still deliver excellent services
- Leverage on the internet to promote our business
- Engage direct marketing approach
- Encourage word of mouth marketing from loyal and satisfied clients
Sources of Income
When the issue of funding comes to mind, pone of the things that accompanies that thought is where to get the startup funds from. Ariel Cell Phones Repair Shop, LLC is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the cell phone repair services industry and we are going to go all the way to ensure that we do all it takes to meet and surpass the expectations of all our clients.
Ariel Cell Phones Repair Shop, LLC will generate income by offering the following cell phones repair related services;
- Repairing cell phones
- Repairing smartphones
- Repairing tablets
- Screen repair
- Water damage repair
- Battery replacement
- Cosmetic damage repair
- Other cell phones repair and mobile apps related services
One thing is certain, there would always be cell phones, smart phones and tablets owners who would need the services of cell phones repair companies whenever their devices get damaged or stop working.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in cell phone repair services industry and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income / profits from the first six month of operations and grow our cell phones repair company to enviable heights.
We have been able to critically examine the cell phones repair market and we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projection is based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to similar startups in Los Angeles – California.
Below is the sales projection for Ariel Cell Phones Repair Shop, LLC, it is based on the location of our business and of course the wide range of our services and target market;
- First Year-: $150,000
- Second Year-: $250,000
- Third Year-: $500,000
N.B: This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same cell phone repair services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Our Pricing Strategy
At Ariel Cell Phones Repair Shop, LLC we will keep the prices of our services below the average market rate for all of our customers by keeping our overhead low and by collecting payment in advance especially from corporate organizations who would hire our services. In addition, we will also offer special discounted rates to all our customers at regular intervals.
We are aware that there are some one – off jobs from corporate organizations or government contracts like cell phones, smart phones and tablets supply, repair and maintenance which are always lucrative, we will ensure that we abide by the pricing model that is expected from contractors or organizations that bid for such contracts.
- Payment Options
We want to give pour clients an all-round experience, where we wouldn’t be found wanting for any reason. At Ariel Cell Phones Repair Shop, LLC, our payment policy will be all inclusive because we are quite aware that different people prefer different payment options as it suits them.
Here are the payment options that we will make available to our clients;
- Payment by via bank transfer
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via bank draft
- Payment via mobile money
- Payment with cash
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will help us achieve our plans with little or no itches.
Publicity and Advertising Strategy
We have been able to work with our brand and publicity consultants to help us map out publicity and advertising strategies that will help us walk our way into the heart of our target market. We are set to become the number one choice for both corporate clients and individual clients in the whole of Los Angeles and beyond which is why we have made provisions for effective publicity and advertisement of our cell phones repair and maintenance company.
Below are the platforms we intend to leverage on to promote and advertise Ariel Cell Phones Repair Shop, LLC;
- Place adverts on both print (newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community based events / programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook , twitter, YouTube, Google + et al to promote our services
- Install our Bill Boards on strategic locations all around Los Angeles – California
- Engage in road show from time to time in targeted neighborhoods
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Contact corporate organizations by calling them up and informing them of Ariel Cell Phones Repair Shop, LLC and the services we offer
- List our cell phones repair and maintenance company in local directories / yellow pages
- Advertise our cell phones repair and Maintenance Company in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site.
- Ensure that all our staff members wear our branded shirts and all our vehicles are well branded with our company logo et al.
Financial Projections and Costing
In setting up any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting a place, then you would need a good amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of, and that your facility is conducive enough for workers to be creative and productive.
This means that the start-up can either be low or high depending on your goals, vision and aspirations for your business. Also we plan to work hard so that we can give our clients the best low prices ever. The tools and equipment that will be used are nearly the same cost everywhere, and any difference in prices would be minimal and can be overlooked.
As for the detailed cost analysis for starting a standard cell phones repair and maintenance company; it might differ in other countries due to the value of their money. However, this is what it would cost us to setup Ariel Cell Phones Repair Shop, LLC in the United of America;
- Business incorporating fees in the United States of America will cost – $750.
- The budget for Liability insurance, permits and license will cost – $3,500
- Acquiring an office space or warehouse that will accommodate the number of employees for at least 6 months (Re – Construction of the facility inclusive) will cost – $100,000.
- The amount required to purchase the needed software apps, tool box and repair equipment for cell phones and other mobile communications device – $15,000
- Equipping the office (computers, printers, projectors, markers, servers / internet facility, furniture, telephones, filing cabinets, and electronics) will cost – $10,000
- Amount required to purchase the needed software applications – $ 3,500
- Launching an official Website will cost – $500
- Amount need to pay bills and staff members for at least 2 to 3 months – $70,000
- Additional Expenditure such as Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions will cost – $5,000
Going by the report from the market research and feasibility studies conducted, we will need about two hundred and fifty thousand (250,000) U.S. dollars to successfully set – up a large scale and standard cell phone repair and maintenance company in the United States of America.
Generating Funding / Startup Capital for Ariel Cell Phones Repair Shop, LLC
Ariel Cell Phones Repair Shop, LLC is a business that will be owned and managed by Engr. Donald Trump and his friend and business partner for many years Kelvin Lindsay. They are the sole financial of the business which is why they decided to restrict the sourcing of the start – up capital for the business to just three major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our start – up capital;
- Generate part of the start – up capital from personal savings and sale of his stocks
- Generate part of the start – up capital from friends and other extended family members
- Generate a larger chunk of the startup capital from the bank (loan facility).
N.B: We have been able to generate about $100,000 (Personal savings $70,000 and soft loan from family members $30,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $150,000 from our bank. All the papers and document has been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited.
BUSINESS GROWTH: Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the numbers of loyal customers that they have the capacity and competence of the employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business (company), then it won’t be too long before the business close shop.
One of our major goals of starting Ariel Cell Phones Repair Shop, LLC is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to offer our cell phone repair and maintenance services a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Ariel Cell Phones Repair Shop, LLC will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare is well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and re – training of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
Check List / Milestone
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Incorporation: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts various banks in the United States: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Securing a standard office facility for our workshop: Completed
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of All form of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating part of the start – up capital from the founders: Completed
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents: In Progress
- Design of Logo for the business: Completed
- Secure trademark for our products: In Progress
- Graphic Designs and Printing of Packaging Marketing / Promotional Materials: Completed
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed mobile software apps, tool box and other repair equipment
- Purchase of the Needed furniture, office equipment, software applications, electronic appliances and facility facelift: In Progress
- Creating Official Website for the business: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with vendors and key players in various industries: In Progress