Are you about starting a bitcoin mining company? If YES, here is a complete sample bitcoin mining business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a bitcoin mining company. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample bitcoin mining marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for bitcoin mining companies. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Table of Content
- Why Start a Bitcoin Mining Business?
- What is Bitcoin?’
- Bitcoin Mining Business Plan – Executive Summary
- Bitcoin Mining Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
- Bitcoin Mining Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Bitcoin Mining Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Bitcoin Mining Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
- Bitcoin Mining Business Plan – Financial Projections and Costing
- BITCOIN MINING BUSINESS GROWTH: Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Why Start a Bitcoin Mining Business?
It is no longer news that the advent of the internet has paved the way for unlimited business opportunities that one can easily start and run from the comfort of his or her home. If you love working from home, then you may want to consider starting an internet based business. One of the businesses that one can easily start with a computer and internet connectivity is bitcoin mining.
You just might want to ask;
What is Bitcoin?’
Simply put, bitcoin is a digital currency that operates independent of any country’s central bank. In order to get an updated value of the worth of a bitcoin, you can make use of Google’s currency converter; it is a reliable platform to know the value of bitcoin per time. The current value of a bitcoin is 150 British Pounds and a block of bitcoin which is 25 coins is worth 3, 750 British Pounds.
If you are interested in mining bitcoin, then you have two options to follow. You can choose to mine a block of bitcoins from a computer or you can choose to pool. If you want quick returns on your investment, then joining a pool is your best option because mining may take you a month or more before you get any return on your investment. Please note that if you join a pool, you will only get smaller payments, but you can be rest assured that you will get them on regular basis.
It is important to state that starting a bitcoin mining business can be rewarding but you would have to compete with other well – established bitcoin miners on the World. The fact that you will be competing with people from all over the globe is enough reason for you to be result oriented and at the same be creative with your bitcoin mining business.
If you are interested in starting a bitcoin mining company, then you should be ready to conduct thorough feasibility studies and market survey before committing your money and other resources to it. Below is a sample bitcoin mining company business plant template that can help you successfully write your own business plan with little or no stress.
A Sample Bitcoin Mining Business Plan Template
- Industry Overview
Bitcoin mining in its simplest term is the practice of adding transaction records to Bitcoin’s public ledger of previous transactions or block chain. This ledger of previous transactions is called the block chain as it is a chain of blocks. The block chain serves to confirm transactions to the rest of the network as having taken place. As a matter of fact, Bitcoin miners help keep the Bitcoin network secure by approving transactions. Mining is indeed an important and integral part of Bitcoin that ensures fairness while keeping the Bitcoin network stable, safe and highly secured.
In addition, bitcoin mining as the name implies is similar to the mining of other commodities: it requires deliberate and calculated effort and it slowly makes new currency available at a rate that look like the rate at which commodities like gold and copper et al are mined from the ground. Mining is also the mechanism used to introduce Bitcoins into the system: Miners are paid transaction fees as well as a “subsidy” for newly created coins.
Bitcoin is a type of digital currency that is created and held electronically; it is a cryptocurrency and a digital payment system that is invented by an unknown programmer, or perhaps a group of programmers. No one controls it. Unlike Dollars, Euros, Pounds and other currencies bitcoins are not printed, they are produced by people using software that solves mathematical problems.
If you want to start mining bitcoin, you would need an online wallet where your bitcoins will be stored. There are several wallet options available online for bitcoin mining. The rule of thumb to follow before choosing an online wallet for your bitcoin mining is to choose a wallet that will allow you save bitcoins, buy bitcoins, use bitcoins and also accept bitcoins as a means of payment. The most preferred wallet option that has all these features is coinbase.com. You can check out their website to see how it works.
The Bitcoin (cryptocurrency and a digital payment system) industry is indeed a large internet based industry that is active in a lot of countries.
Despite the fact that bitcoin mining is still a Green business, the business will continue to blossom because more and more users will embrace the use of bitcoin in the nearest future. So, if you have an entrepreneurial mentality and you wish to join a massive technological revolution, you can start your own bitcoin mining business.
The truth is that you can build a bitcoin mining business even if you are not too ICT savvy and have limited capital to invest in software development and infrastructure as long as you have internet access and you know how to use the internet.
Some of the factors that encourage entrepreneurs to start their own bitcoin mining business is that the business is profitable. You can actually start your own bitcoin mining business from the comfort of your house. All you need to do is to create an office somewhere in your house. You don’t necessarily need to see the people you are doing business with since you can mine bitcoin from any part of the world.
Lastly, starting a bitcoin mining business requires professionalism, advanced mathematics skills and good grasp of how cryptocurrencies work.
Bitcoin Mining Business Plan – Executive Summary
BTC Silicon Valley Pool®, LLP is a registered and licensed cryptocurrency and digital payment system company that specializes in bitcoin mining services. The business will be based in Silicon Valley – California where we were able to secure a well – positioned and standard office facility. We are aware that running a standard bitcoin mining company can be demanding which is why we are well trained, certified and equipped to perform excellently in the business.
BTC Silicon Valley Pool®, LLP is a client – focused and result driven cryptocurrency and a digital payment system company that provides broad – based services at an affordable fee to our clients. We will ensure that we work hard to meet and surpass our clients’ expectations whenever they hire our services to mine bitcoin for them.
At BTC Silicon Valley Pool®, LLP, our client’s best interest would always come first, and everything we do is guided by our values and professional ethics. We will ensure that we hire professionals who are well experienced in the mining of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
BTC Silicon Valley Pool®, LLP will at all time demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
Our plan is to position the business to become the leading brand in bitcoin mining in the whole of Silicon Valley, California, and also to be amongst the top 10 bitcoin mining companies in the united states of America within the first 5 years of operation. This might look too tall a dream but we are optimistic that this will surely be realized because we have done our research and feasibility studies and we are enthusiastic and confident that Silicon Valley is the right place to launch our bitcoin mining business.
BTC Silicon Valley Pool®, LLP is founded by Benjamin Julius and Ortiz Sunderland who have been business partners for many years. The organization will be managed by both of them since they have dequate working experience to manage such business.
Benjamin Julius has over 5 years’ experience working at various capacities within the cryptocurrency and digital payment system industry in the United States of America. Benjamin Julius graduated from both University of California – Berkley with a Degree in Information Technology, and University of Harvard (MBA). He is also a Certified Bitcoin Professional (CBP). Ortiz Sunderland has Blockcerts Certification, Cryptocurrency certification, Ethereum certification, and Blockchain professional certification.
- Our Product and Services
BTC Silicon Valley Pool®, LLP is going to offer varieties of services within the scope of the cryptocurrency and digital payment system industry in the United States of America. Our intention of starting our bitcoin mining company is to work with bitcoin exchange and trading companies, people and organizations that make online transactions in our immediate community and state and people on the cyber space who make use of bitcoins from all over the world.
We are prepared to make profits from the industry and we will do all that is permitted by the law in the United States to achieve our business goals, aim and ambition. Our business offerings are listed below;
- Bitcoin cloud mining
- Bitcoin cloud hashing
- Providing other related bitcoin and cryptocurrency and a digital payment system consulting and advisory services
Our Vision Statement
Our vision is to build a bitcoin mining company that will become the number one choice for individuals, smaller businesses and corporate clients in the whole of California and in the cyberspace.
- Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to contribute our part in adding transaction records to Bitcoin’s public ledger of previous transactions or block chain. We will position the business to become one of the leading brands in the bitcoin mining line of business in the whole of Silicon Valley and also to be amongst the top 10 cryptocurrency and digital payment system companies in the United States of America within the first 5 years of operations.
- Our Business Structure
Ordinarily we should have settled for two or three staff members, but as part of our plan to build a standard cryptocurrency and digital payment system company in Silicon Valley, we have perfected plans to get it right from the beginning which is why we are going the extra mile to ensure that we have competent, honest and hardworking employees to occupy all the available positions in our firm.
The picture of the kind of bitcoin mining business we intend building and the business goals we want to achieve is what has informed the amount we are ready to pay for the best hands available in and around Silicon Valley as long as they are willing and ready to work with us to achieve our business goals and objectives.
Below is the business structure that we will build BTC Silicon Valley Pool®, LLP on;
- Chief Executive Officer
- Bitcoin Miners and Hashers
- Programmers and Software Developers
- Admin and HR Manager
- Digital Marketers (Marketing and Sales Executive)
- Customer Care Executive/Front Desk Officer
Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Office:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Responsible for mining and hashing bitcoin in the company’s pool
- Ensures fairness while keeping the Bitcoin network stable, safe and highly secured
- Responsible for managing the company’s online wallet
- Handles any other cryptocurrency and digital payment system consulting and advisory related services
- Responsible for designing, installing, testing and maintenance of software systems for the organization
- Reviews current systems
- Presents ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Works closely with analysts, designers and staff
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the programme codes
- Tests the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Maintains the systems once they are up and running
Admin and HR Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Designs job descriptions with KPI to drive performance management for clients
- Regularly hold meetings with key stakeholders to review the effectiveness of HR Policies, Procedures and Processes
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out staff induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office activities.
Marketing and Sales Executive
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of relevant projects.
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with company policy
- Responsible for handling business research, marker surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding increase sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps to increase sales and growth for the company
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- creates reports from the information concerning the financial transactions as recorded
- Prepares the income statement and balance sheet using the trial balance and ledgers
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the company
- Serves as internal auditor for the company
Customer Care Executive/Front Desk Officer
- Provides technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to cryptocurrency and digital payment system
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the company’s products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients
- Receives parcels/documents for the company
- Distributes mails in the organization
- Handles any other duties as assigned by the line manager
Bitcoin Mining Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
BTC Silicon Valley Pool®, LLP employed the services of a core professional in the area of business consulting and structuring to assist the firm in building a well – structured bitcoin mining company that can favorably compete in the highly competitive cryptocurrency and digital payment system industry.
Part of what the business consultant did was to work with the management of our organization in conducting a SWOT analysis for BTC Silicon Valley Pool®, LLP. Here is a summary from the result of the SWOT analysis that was conducted on behalf of BTC Silicon Valley Pool®, LLP;
Our core strength lies in the power of our team; our workforce. We have a team that can go all the way to give our clients value for their money; a team that are trained and equipped to pay attention to details and to deliver excellent services as it relates to bitcoin mining and hashing. Asides from the synergy that exists in our carefully selected workforce, we have a very strong online presence are and we are well positioned and we know we will attract loads of clients from the first day we open our doors for business.
As a new bitcoin mining company, it might take some time for our organization to break into the market and gain acceptance especially from corporate clients in the fast-growing cryptocurrency and digital payment system industry; that is perhaps our major weakness. So also, we may not have the required cash to give our business the kind of publicity we would have loved to.
The opportunities in the cryptocurrency and digital payment system industry is massive considering the number of bitcoin exchange and trading companies that make online transactions all over the world. As a standard and well – positioned bitcoin mining company, we are ready to take advantage of any opportunity that comes our way.
Some of the threats that we are likely going to face as a bitcoin mining company operating in the United States are hosting issues, installation or upkeep troubles, heat, unfavorable government policies, and global economic downturn which usually affects purchasing/spending power. There is hardly anything we can do as regards these threats other than to be optimistic that things will continue to work for our good.
Bitcoin Mining Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
You will agree that there is hardly any serious player in the cyberspace who is not transacting with cryptocurrency or hosting digital payment system on their platform. This goes to show that sooner than later, cryptocurrency and digital payment system will become the most used payment system in the globe.
- Our Target Market
The demographic of those that require the services of bitcoin miners is not restricted to bitcoin exchange and trading companies, but it cuts across people on the cyber space who make use of bitcoins from all over the world. This is so because bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and a digital payment system that is used basically on the internet hence the ability to work for people and organization all across the globe.
BTC Silicon Valley Pool®, LLP will initially serve small to medium sized business, from new ventures to well established businesses and individual clients, but that does not in any way stop us from growing to be able to compete with the leading bitcoin mining companies in the United States.
As a standard and licensed bitcoin mining company, BTC Silicon Valley Pool®, LLP offers a wide range of cryptocurrency and digital payment system services hence we are well trained and equipped to service a wide range of clientele base.
The level of competition in the cryptocurrency and a digital payment system industry does not in any way depend on the location of the business since most people that mine bitcoin can operate from any part of the world and still effectively compete in the industry.
We are quite aware that to be highly competitive in the cryptocurrency and digital payment system industry means that we should be able to deliver consistent quality and result oriented services, our clients should be able to get steady supply of bitcoins whenever they need them and we should be able to meet the expectations of clients as it relates to handling cryptocurrencies.
BTC Silicon Valley Pool®, LLP might be a new entrant into the cryptocurrency and digital payment system industry in the United States of America, but the management staff and owners of the business are considered gurus. They are core professionals who are licensed and highly qualified bitcoin miners and hashers in the United States. These are part of what will count as a competitive advantage for us.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our aims and objectives.
Bitcoin Mining Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
We are mindful of the fact that there is fast – growing competition amongst bitcoin mining companies and other players in the cryptocurrency and digital payment system industry in the United States of America and around the globe; hence we have been able to hire some of the best business developers cum digital marketers to handle our sales and marketing.
Our sales and marketing team will be recruited based on their vast experience in the industry and they will be trained on a regular basis so as to be well equipped to meet their targets and the overall goal of the organization. We will also ensure that our excellent job deliveries speak for us in the market place; we want to build a standard bitcoin mining company that will leverage on word of mouth advertisement from satisfied clients.
Our goal is to grow our bitcoin mining company to become one of the top 10 cryptocurrency and digital payment system companies in the United States of America which is why we have mapped out strategy that will help us take advantage of the available market to grow and become a major force to reckon with not only in the United States, but also all across the cyberspace.
BTC Silicon Valley Pool®, LLP is set to make use of the following marketing and sales strategies to attract clients;
- Introduce our business by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to all the bitcoin exchange and trading companies cum bitcoin traders, programmers, investors, and internet – business oriented people and organization within and outside the United States
- Promptness in bidding for bitcoin mining and hashing contracts from bitcoin exchange and trading companies, programmers, investors, and organizations within and outside the United States
- Advertise our business in relevant programming magazines, radio and TV stations
- List our business on local directories/yellow pages
- Attend international bitcoin mining and cryptocurrency related seminars, and business fairs et al
- Create different packages for different category of clients in order to work with their budgets
- Leverage on the internet to promote our business
- Join related associations around with the aim of networking and marketing our services; we are likely going to get referrals from such networks
Sources of Income
BTC Silicon Valley Pool®, LLP is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the cryptocurrency and digital payment system industry and we are going to go all the way to ensure that we do all it takes to attract clients on a regular basis and to get referrals from our clients.
BTC Silicon Valley Pool®, LLP will generate income by offering the following services and products
- Sale of bitcoins
- Providing cryptocurrency and digital payment system consulting and advisory related services
One thing is certain, there would always be bitcoin exchange and trading companies, people and organizations that make online transactions that would need the services of professional bitcoin miners and hashers.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Silicon Valley – California and in the cyberspace and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income / profits from the first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base beyond Silicon Valley to other cities in the United States of America and in the cyberspace.
We have been able to critically examine the digital mining market, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast.
- First Fiscal Year: $150,000
- Second Fiscal Year-: $350,000
- Third Fiscal Year-: $750,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and internet shutdown within the period stated above. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Our Pricing Strategy
At BTC Silicon Valley Pool®, LLP we will keep our fees a little bit below the average market rate by keeping our overhead low. In addition, we will also offer special discounted rates to startups, nonprofits, cooperatives, and small social enterprises who want to transact with cryptocurrency.
We are aware that there are some clients that would need regular access to digital payment system consultancy and advisory services and assistance, we will offer flat rate for such services that will be tailored to take care of such clients’ needs.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by BTC Silicon Valley Pool®, LLP is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that BTC Silicon Valley Pool®, LLP will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via mobile money
- Payment via Point of Sales Machines (POS Machines)
- Payment via check
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials to clients who may want to deposit cash or make online transfer for services rendered or cryptocurrency purchased.
Bitcoin Mining Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
We have been able to work with our brand and publicity consultants to help us map out publicity and advertising strategies that will help us walk our way into the heart of our target market. We are set to take the cryptocurrency and digital payment system industry by storm which is why we have made provisions for effective publicity and advertisement of our bitcoin mining company.
Below are the platforms we intend to leverage on to promote and advertise BTC Silicon Valley Pool®, LLP;
- Place adverts on both print (community based newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, twitter, YouTube, Google + et al to promote our brand
- Install our billboards on strategic locations all around Silicon Valley
- Engage in roadshow from time to time
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Ensure that all our workers wear our branded shirts and all our vehicles are well branded with our company’s logo
Bitcoin Mining Business Plan – Financial Projections and Costing
In setting up any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting / leasing a big facility, then you would need a good amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of, and that your facility is conducive enough for workers to be creative and productive.
This means that the start-up can either be low or high depending on your goals, vision and aspirations for your business.
Starting a bitcoin mining company can be cost effective because on the average, you are not expected to acquire expensive machines and equipment. Basically, what you should be concerned about is the amount needed to secure a standard office facility in a good and busy business district, the amount needed to furniture and to equip the office, the amount needed to pay bills, promote the business and obtain the appropriate business license and certifications.
Basically, these are the areas we are looking to spending our startup capital on;
- The total fee for incorporating the Business in the United States of America – $750
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $3,300
- The total cost for payment of insurance policy covers (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $9,400
- The amount needed to acquire a suitable office facility in a business district for 6 months (Re – Construction of the facility inclusive) – $40,000
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of BTC Silicon Valley Pool®, LLP in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $3,580
- The total cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,500
- The cost for equipping the office (computers, bitcoin mining software apps and hardware such as Application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) machines and other cryptocurrency and other form of digital payment system related software apps and wallet, internet server, printers, fax machines, furniture, telephones, filing cabins, safety gadgets and electronics et al) – $15,000
- The cost of launching our official Website – $600
- Budget for paying at least two employees for 3 months and utility bills – $15,000
- Additional expenditure (Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions et al) – $2,500
- Miscellaneous – $1,000
Going by the report from the research and feasibility studies, we will need about One Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars ($150,000) to set up a small scale but standard bitcoin mining company in the United States of America.
Generating Funds/Startup Capital for BTC Silicon Valley Pool®, LLP
BTC Silicon Valley Pool®, LLP is a business that will be owned and managed by Benjamin Julius and his business partner Ortiz Sunderland. But may likely welcome partners later which is why they decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital for the business to just three major sources.
- From personal savings
- From family members and friends
- Apply for loan from my Bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $50,000 (Personal savings $40,000 and soft loan from family members $10,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $100,000 from our bank. All the papers and document has been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited.
BITCOIN MINING BUSINESS GROWTH: Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of the employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business closes shop.
One of our major goals of starting BTC Silicon Valley Pool®, LLP is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running. We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to offer our bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
BTC Silicon Valley Pool®, LLP will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and re – training of our workforce is at the top burner of our business strategy.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more as determined by the board of the organization. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry, and they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Incorporation: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts various banks in the United States: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of all forms of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Leasing a standard and well positioned office facility in the heart of Silicon Valley – California: Completed
- Generating part of the startup capital: Completed
- Applications for Loan from our Bankers: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Graphic Design and Printing of Promotional Materials: Completed
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed software applications, internet server, furniture, office equipment, electronic appliances and facility facelift: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business (Business PR): In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with vendors and key players in the industry: In Progress