Are you about starting a data mining & analytics business? If YES, here is a complete sample data mining & analytics business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a data mining & analytics business. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample data mining & analytics marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for data mining & analytics businesses. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Table of Content
- 1 Why Start a Big Data Mining & Analytics Business?
- 2 Industry Overview
- 3 Executive Summary
- 4 Our Services Offering
- 5 Our Mission and Vision Statement
- 6 Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 7 SWOT Analysis
- 8 MARKET ANALYSIS
- 9 Our Target Market
- 10 SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- 11 Sales Forecast
- 12 Publicity and Advertising Strategy
- 13 Startup Expenditure (Budget)
- 14 Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Why Start a Big Data Mining & Analytics Business?
If you are a data enthusiast and you are looking for a research based consulting business to start, then one of your options is to start a data mining and analytics business.
As a data mining and analytics company, your responsibility is to develop software for data mining. Data mining is the process of extracting patterns from large data sets. The truth is that this industry is highly profitable because every business would want to increase sales and make profit. Your level of profitability is dependent on your ability to come up with useful data that will help your clients experience growth in their business.
If you are sure this type of business is what you want to do after you must have conducted your feasibility studies and market research, then the next step to follow is to write a good business plan; a detailed blue print of how you intend raising your seed capital, setting up the business, managing the flow of the business, sorting out tax and marketing your products amongst others.
The truth is that it is one thing to have a fantastic idea cum business plan; it is entirely another thing for the business plan to translate to money (profits) that is why it is important to assemble a team of dedicated workers to work with if you want to be successful with your business.
Below is a sample data mining and analytics company business plan template that can help you to successfully write your own with little or no difficulty.
A Sample Big Data Mining & Analytics Business Plan Template
The data mining and analytics industry is made up of organizations that systematically gather, record, tabulate and present relevant data for the purpose of finding anomalies, patterns and correlations within large data sets to predict outcomes. With the aid of the right data, an organization can make use of a broad range of techniques to increase revenue, cut cost, improve customer relationship, and reduce risk amongst others.
The usefulness of data mining has increase in recent time. As a matter of fact, the recent explosion in large-scale high-resolution data enables managers to ask and answer questions regarding businesses and consumers at a whole new level. Business owners are faced with data about businesses and consumers that are growing faster than they can be utilized.
Data mining enables businesses to extract useful consumer behavior and preferences from seemingly tremendous and unorganized data, which then can be utilized for data-driven decision-making and competitive advantage. Data mining and analytics are useful in e-commerce, sales, marketing, finance, operations, education et al.
If you keep a close watch of happening in the data and analytics industry, you will notice that the industry has experienced slow growth over the past five years. As corporate profit began to rise, businesses emerged from their cost-conscious slump and began to develop new software and increase investment.
The Data Mining and Analytics industry is indeed a fast growing industry in Germany, United Kingdom, Switzerland, China, Japan, India and the United States of America. IBM, HP, SAS and StatSoft are the leaders in this industry and they can boast of having the lion share of the available market in the United States.
Every year, HP conducts approximately 2.5 billion interactions via customer calls, website visits, emails and chat sessions, and has even more touchpoints through retail partners. The result is a 900TB data warehouse with 360 million customer records, growing by millions each month. HP’s goal was clear: find meaningful value in all that data, and achieve a 360-degree view of its customers in order to be more responsive and competitive.
It is fact that data mining is a productive business strategy and with powerful data mining analytics, HP was able to accurately score more than 100 million customers in seconds to target its marketing and service efforts. As a result, HP has seen a 20 percent incremental ROI across campaigns.
Orders shipped have increased by 50 percent in three years, and the overall operating profit of the HPDirect.com store has increased by more than 50 percent. Over and above, a data mining and analytics company is one good business to start if you have the expertise and capacity to reach out to your target market and of course you know how to produce results for your clients.
Binary Solutions® Data Mining & Analytics Company, Inc. is a licensed data mining and analytics company that will be located in the heart of New York City – New York. We have been able to acquire a standard office facility that is highly suitable for the kind of business we want to operate.
Binary Solutions® Data Mining & Analytics Company, Inc. is in the data mining and analytics industry to provide several services to clients in different sectors of the economy. We will develop products such as predictive analytics software, statistical analysis software and data mining software with the aim of finding anomalies, patterns and correlations within large data sets to predict outcomes.
We are geared towards helping our clients sift through all the chaotic and repetitive noise in their data, help them understand what is relevant and then make good use of that information to assess likely outcomes and also assist them in accelerating the pace of making informed decisions. We are well trained and equipped to service the market segments that require the services we will be offering.
We are in the data mining and analytics line of business to deliver excellent result oriented services to all those who will patronize our services. We will also ensure that in the line of carrying out our duty, we comply with the laws and regulations governing businesses in New York City and the United States of America. Our employees are well trained and qualified to handle the wide range of marketing research services.
At Binary Solutions® Data Mining & Analytics Company, Inc., our clients’ overall best interest would always come first, and everything we do is guided by our values and professional ethics. We will ensure that we hire professional and certified data miners and analysts with various skills set who are well experienced and passionate in helping our clients achieve their business goals within record time.
Binary Solutions® Data Mining & Analytics Company, Inc. will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our clients’ needs precisely and completely.
Binary Solutions® Data Mining & Analytics Company, Inc. is a family business that is owned and managed by Nelson Borough and his immediate family members. Nelson Borough is going to be the Chief Researcher of the organization.
He is a qualified and well trained Data Miner and Analyst with a Degree in Math and Statistics and with over 10 years’ experience working for some of the leading brands in the data mining and analytics industry in the United States of America.
Our Services Offering
Binary Solutions® Data Mining & Analytics Company, Inc. is in the data mining and analytics line of business to offer varieties of services within the scope of the data mining and analytics industry in the United States of America.
Our intention of starting our data mining and analytics company is to become one of the leading brands in the industry and of course to also make profits and we will do all that is permitted by the law in the US to achieve our aim and business goal.
These are the services that Binary Solutions® Data Mining & Analytics Company, Inc. will be offering;
- Develop predictive analytics software
- Develop statistical analysis software
- Develop data mining software
- Use data to help our clients increase revenue, cut cost, improve customer relationship, reduce risk and more.
- Other data mining and analytics related research services
Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to establish a standard data mining and analytics company whose services and brand will not only be accepted in the United States of America, but also in other parts of the world.
- Our mission is to provide result oriented data mining and analytics services and other related services that will assist businesses, individuals and non-profit organizations in developing the models that can uncover connections within millions or billions of records.
- We want to build a data mining and analytics company that can favorably compete with other leading brands in the data mining and analytics industry.
Our Business Structure
From the outset, we have decided to recruit only qualified professionals (data miners and analysts) to man various job positions in our organization. We are quite aware of the rules and regulations governing the data mining and analytics industry which is why we decided to recruit only qualified employees as foundation staff of the organization.
We hope to leverage on their expertise to build our brand. When hiring, we will look out for applicants that are not just qualified and experienced, but honest, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more. In view of the above, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer
- Data Miner/Data Analyst
- Software Developer
- Office Administrator
- Marketing Executives
- Client Service Executive
Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Generates, interconnects, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Accountable for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
Data Miner/Data Analyst
- Develops records, management processes and policies
- Identifies areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes
- Sets up and maintain automated data processes
- Identifies, evaluates and implements external services and tools to support data validation and cleansing
- Produces and tracks key performance indicators
- Develops and supports reporting processes
- Monitors and audits data quality
- Liaises with internal and external clients to fully understand data content
- Gathers, understands and documents detailed business requirements using appropriate tools and techniques
- Designs and carries out surveys and analyze survey data
- Prepares reports for internal and external audience using business analytics reporting tools
- Creates data dashboards, graphs and visualizations
- Provides sector and competitor benchmarking
- Mines and analyzes large datasets, draw valid inferences and present them successfully to management using a reporting tool.
- Responsible for developing predictive analytics software, statistical analysis software and data mining software et al
- Keeps up with the latest software and happenings in the industry
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the CEO
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Designs job descriptions with KPI to drive performance management for psychologists, social workers and marriage counselors
- Regularly holds meetings with key stakeholders to review the effectiveness of the organizations’ Policies, Procedures and Processes
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out staff induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily activities for the organization.
- Recognizes, arranges, and reaches out to new clients, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Helps to increase sales and growth for the organization
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties.
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization.
Client Service Executive
- Welcomes clients and visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the principal partners in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ services, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries
- Receives parcels/documents for the organization.
Binary Solutions® Data Mining & Analytics Company, Inc. is set to become one of the leading data mining and analytics companies in New York City – New York which is why we are willing to take our time to cross every ‘Ts’ and dot every ‘Is’ as it relates to our business.
We know that if we are going to achieve the goals that we have set for our business, then we must ensure that we build our business on a solid foundation. We must ensure that we follow due process in setting up the business.
Even though our Chief Executive Officer has a robust experience in the data mining and analytics industry, we still went ahead to hire the services of business consultants that are specialized in setting up new businesses to help our organization conduct a detailed SWOT analysis.
This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Binary Solutions® Data Mining & Analytics Company, Inc.;
Our core strength lies in the ability to quickly adopt new technology, access to skilled and flexible workforce and provision of relevant results. Also, we have a team of experts in the industry, a team with excellent qualifications and experience in data mining and analytics.
Aside from the synergy that exists in our carefully selected team members and our strong online presence, Binary Solutions® Data Mining & Analytics Company, Inc. is well positioned in a business community with the right demography and we know we will attract loads of clients from the first day we open our doors for business.
As a new data mining and analytics company in New York, it might take some time for our organization to break into the market and gain acceptance especially from top profile clients in the fast – growing data mining and analytics industry; that is perhaps our major weakness.
The opportunities that are available to data mining and analytics companies are unlimited considering the fact that the data mining and analytics industry is a dynamic industry. Every organization that has products and services to sell would always look for useful data and strategies that will help them reach out to their target market hence the need for the services of data mining and analytics companies.
Just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn. It is a fact that economic downturn affects purchasing/spending power. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a data mining and analytics company in same location where our target market exists and who may want to adopt same business model like us.
- Market Trends
The trends in the data mining and analytics industry shows that over the last decade, advances in processing power and speed have enabled us to move beyond manual, tedious and time-consuming practices to quick, easy and automated data analysis. The more complex the data sets collected, the more potential there is to uncover relevant insights.
Retailers, banks, manufacturers, telecommunications providers and insurers, among others, are using data mining to discover relationships among everything from pricing, promotions and demographics to how the economy, risk, competition and social media are affecting their business models, revenues, operations and customer relationships.
Also, the process of mining data to discover hidden connections and predict future trends has a long history. The term “data mining” wasn’t coined until the 1990s.
But its foundation comprises three intertwined scientific disciplines: statistics (the numeric study of data relationships), artificial intelligence (human-like intelligence displayed by software and/or machines) and machine learning (algorithms that can learn from data to make predictions).
What was old is new again, as data mining technology keeps evolving to keep pace with the limitless potential of big data and affordable computing power. Lastly, the data mining and analytics industry will continue to evolve due to the advancement of computer technology and software application designs.
Our Target Market
Binary Solutions® Data Mining & Analytics Company, Inc. is in business to service a wide range of customers in New York City and all across the United States of America. We will ensure that we target both private companies and government organizations.
The fact that we are going to open our doors to a wide range of customers does not in any way stop us from abiding by the rules and regulations governing the data mining and analytics industry in the United States.
In view of that, we have created strategies that will enable us reach out to various corporate organizations and individuals who we know can’t afford to do without our services. We have conducted our market research and survey and we will ensure that we meet and surpass the expectations of our clients. Below is a list of the people and organizations that we have specifically market our services to;
- Banks, Insurance Companies and other related Financial Institutions
- Blue Chips Companies
- Corporate Organizations
- Retail Companies
- Manufacturers and Distributors
- Real Estate Owners, Developers, and Contractors
- Research and Development Companies
- The Government (Public Sector)
- Schools (High Schools, Colleges and Universities)
- Sport Organizations
- Religious Organizations
- Political Parties
- Television Stations
- Printing Press (Publishing Houses) and Authors
- Branding and Advertising agencies
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
Our Competitive Advantage
We are aware that to be highly competitive in the data mining and analytics industry means that we should be able to develop models that can uncover connections within millions or billions of records; increase revenue, cut costs, improve customer relationships, reduce risks and more.
Binary Solutions® Data Mining & Analytics Company, Inc. is coming into the market well prepared to favorably compete in the industry. We will ensure our pricing policy is appropriate, plus the fact that we having a good reputation and also economies of scale.
Our staff are well groomed in all aspects of data mining and analytics and all our employees are trained to provide customized customer service to all our clients. Our services will be carried out by highly trained professionals who know what it takes to give our highly esteemed customers value for their money.
Lastly, all our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry. It will enable them to be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our business aims and objectives.
SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Binary Solutions® Data Mining & Analytics Company, Inc. will ensure that we do all we can to maximize the business by generating income from every legal means within the scope of our industry. Below are the sources we intend exploring to generate income for Binary Solutions® Data Mining & Analytics Company, Inc.;
- Develop predictive analytics software
- Develop statistical analysis software
- Develop data mining software
- Use data to help our clients increase revenue, cut costs, improve customer relationships, reduce risks and more.
- Other data mining and analytics related research services
One thing is certain, there would always be organizations that would need the services of data mining and analytics companies to help them increase sales or generate more revenue.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in the data mining and analytics industry and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough profits from our first six months of operation and grow our data mining and analytics company to enviable heights.
We have been able to critically examine the data mining and analytics space, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. Below is the sales projection for Binary Solutions® Data Mining & Analytics Company, Inc.; it is based on the location of our business and of course the wide range of our data mining and analytics services and target market;
- First Year: $250,000
- Second Year: $500,000
- Third Year: $950,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
The marketing and sales strategy adopted by Binary Solutions® Data Mining & Analytics Company, Inc. will be based on generating long-term personalized relationships with customers. In order to achieve that, we will ensure that we offer all – round data mining and analytics services at affordable prices compare to what is obtainable in and around New York City.
All our employees will be well trained and equipped to provide excellent and knowledgeable data mining and analytics services and customer service. We know that if we are consistent with offering high quality and result oriented data mining and analytics, we will increase the number of our customers by more than 25 percent for the first year and then more than 40 percent subsequently.
Before choosing a location for our data mining and analytics company, we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to penetrate the available market and become the preferred choice for organizations in New York City – New York and of course in other cities all across the United States of America.
We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the number of customers we want to attract per time. In summary, Binary Solutions® Data Mining & Analytics Company, Inc. will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to win customers over;
- Introduce our data mining and analytics company by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to school, corporate organizations, and other key stake holders all across the United States of America.
- Promptness in bidding for data mining and analytics contracts from the government and other cooperate organizations.
- Advertise our business in relevant business magazines, newspapers, TV and radio stations.
- List our business on yellow pages’ ads (local directories).
- Attend relevant international and local expos, seminars, and business fairs et al
- Create different packages for different category of clients in order to work with their budgets and still deliver excellent and result oriented data mining and analytics services.
- Leverage on the internet to promote our business.
- Engage direct marketing approach.
- Encourage word of mouth marketing from loyal and satisfied clients.
Publicity and Advertising Strategy
We are in the data mining and analytics business to become one of the market leaders and also to maximize profit, hence we are going to explore all available means to promote our company.
Binary Solutions® Data Mining & Analytics Company, Inc. has a long – term plan of working for clients all across the United States and other parts of the world which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in New York City before venturing out.
As a matter of fact, our publicity and advertising strategy is not solely for winning customers over but to effectively communicate our brand to the general public. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Binary Solutions® Data Mining & Analytics Company, Inc.;
- Place adverts on both print (community based newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community research programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, twitter, YouTube, Google + et al to promote our brand
- Install our billboards in strategic locations all around New York City – New York
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Ensure that all our workers wear our branded shirts and all our vehicles are branded with our company’s logo
Our Pricing Strategy
Generally, data mining and analytics services are billed on the results produced and flat fees on a weekly or monthly basis as it applies. As a result of this, Binary Solutions® Data Mining & Analytics Company, Inc. will charge our clients flat fees except for few occasions where there will be need for us to charge special clients on hourly basis.
At Binary Solutions® Data Mining & Analytics Company, Inc. we will keep our fees below the average market rate by keeping our overhead low and by collecting payment in advance. In addition, we will also offer special discounted rates to all our clients at regular intervals.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Binary Solutions® Data Mining & Analytics Company, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Binary Solutions® Data Mining & Analytics Company, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for our services without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
Startup Expenditure (Budget)
If you are looking towards starting a data mining and analytics company, then you should be ready to ensure that you raise enough capital to cover some of the basic expenditure that you are going to incur. You would need money to secure a standard facility, acquire relevant software apps, pay your workforce and pay bills for a while until the revenue you generate from the business becomes enough to pay them.
The items listed below are the basics that we would need when starting our data mining and analytics company in the United States.
- The total fee for registering the Business in the United States – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits – $1,500.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Binary Solutions® Data Mining & Analytics Company, Inc. in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of – $3,580.
- Cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,500.
- Cost for computer software (Accounting Software, Payroll Software, CRM Software, Microsoft Office, and QuickBooks Pro et al) – $7,000
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $3,400.
- Cost for payment of rent for 12 months at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of – $105,600.
- Cost for facility remodeling (construction of racks and shelves) – $20,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits – ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $500,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- The cost of launching a website – $700
- Miscellaneous – $10,000
We would need an estimate of two hundred thousand dollars ($200,000) to successfully set up our data mining and analytics business in New York City – New York.
Generating Startup Capital for Binary Solutions® Data Mining & Analytics Company, Inc.
Binary Solutions® Data Mining & Analytics Company, Inc. is a family business that will be owned and managed by Nelson Borough and his immediate family members. They are the financiers of the business, but may likely welcome partners later which is why they decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital for the business to just three major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startp capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the Bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $50,000 (Personal savings $30,000 and soft loan from family members $20,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $150,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited.
Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of the employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business close shop.
One of our major goals of starting Binary Solutions® Data Mining & Analytics Company, Inc. is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to offer our data mining and analytics services work a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Binary Solutions® Data Mining & Analytics Company, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our organizations’ corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and remodeling the facility: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Launching party planning: In Progress
- Compilation of our list of data mining and analytics services areas that will be our strong emphasis: Completed
- Establishing business relationship with corporate organizations, NGOs and other key stakeholders in the United States of America: In Progress.
Latest posts by Joy Nwokoro (see all)
- Writing a Private Banking Business Plan [Sample Template] - February 13, 2020
- A Sample Beauty Counter Manager Business Plan Template - February 11, 2020
- Writing a Paper Shredding Business Plan [Sample Template] - February 11, 2020