Do you want to start a corporate training business? If YES, here is a sample corporate training business plan template & FREE feasibility report. If you are a business coach or someone who has background in training, and you want to start a business, then you should consider starting your own corporate training firm.
There are many corporate organizations, executives, entrepreneurs and even startups that will be more than willing to patronize your services. Being a corporate trainer means that you will help your clients handle everything that has to do with training of their employees. That is, your goal as corporate trainer is to improve overall productivity.
Starting a corporate training firm is not too expensive except for the money required to rent and furnish an office space. Running this type of business requires that you should be trained as a brand business coach and a peak performance specialist, and it is indeed a very lucrative business in the United states because every company wants to establish themselves as a world leader in their industry.
If you are truly convinced that starting a corporate training firm is the right business for you to do, then you need to write your own business plan. Below is a sample corporate training firm business plan template that will help you successfully write yours with little or no stress.
A Sample Corporate Training Business Plan Template
Table of Content
- 1. Industry Overview
- 2. Executive Summary
- 3. Our Products and Services
- 4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 8. Our Target Market
- 9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- 10. Sales Forecast
- 11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
- 12. Our Pricing Strategy
- 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
- 14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
1. Industry Overview
This industry includes companies that offer short duration courses and seminars for management and professional development. Training is provided through public courses or through employers’ training programs, and the courses can be customized or modified. Instruction may be provided at the company’s training facilities or educational institutions, the workplace or the home and via television or the internet.
A close study of the Business Coaching industry shows that the industry is heavily reliant on demand from its largest market, the middle and senior management of US corporations. After rebounding from a period where businesses cut back on nonessential expenses, including employee business coaching programs, the industry is expected to flourish over the five years to 2017.
Although some companies will use internal resources for training, industry revenue is forecast to increase albeit at a slightly slower rate over the five years to 2022. In the future, the adoption of online training is expected to bolster the industry. This alternative is a more affordable and flexible option for customers and offers lower operating costs for training providers.
The business coaching industry is in the mature phase of its life cycle and luckily for the industry, the advent of digital media has provided an opportunity for the industry to explore and experience vibrant growth. Of course, the industry is becoming more concentrated, as seen by a few large global firms dominating the market and gaining huge market share.
The Business Coaching industry is indeed a very large industry that is pretty much thriving in all parts of the world especially in developed countries such as United States of America, Canada, united kingdom, Germany, Australia, France and Italy et al.
Statistics have it that in the United States of America alone, there are about 51,532 licensed and registered business coaching cum corporate training firms responsible for employing about 88,222 employees and the industry rakes in a whooping sum of $11 billion annually with an annual growth rate projected at 3.5 percent. It is important to state that no establishment has a lion share of the available market in this industry.
A recent report published by IBISWorld shows that the rapid pace of technological change and overall shorter product life cycles have altered the skills required to be an effective manager. To keep up with these changes and develop the skills of senior employees, many companies use business coaching seminars, such as the ones offered by the Business Coaching industry.
Large corporations have placed a greater value on seminars and workshops, resulting in higher industry demand. Courses related to new skills such as information technology and change management, have been growing areas for the industry. As acceptance of the value of professional development and continuing education classes, the industry has benefited immensely because companies looking to host these courses often seek out industry operators.
As a corporate trainer, the key attributes needed to be able to make good success from the trade is patience, enthusiasm, passion about the specific subjects / skills to be tutored, and constant positivity. You are also expected to be highly proactive, be good at planning, preparation, and certain other organizational skills.
It is one thing to have a skill and it is another thing to know how to teach people the skills which is why you must constantly get feedback from your clients to be able to measure their progress and your performance.
2. Executive Summary
Jules Atkinson & Co® Corporate Training Firm, Inc. is a U.S based corporate training firm that will be located in Lake Street, Petoskey – Michigan. We have been able to secure a standard office facility in a central business district in Lake Street.
We are a corporate training firm that is set to compete in the highly competitive business coaching cum corporate training industry not only in the United States market, but also in the global market because our clientele base will not be restricted to just businesses and organizations in the United States but in the international market.
Jules Atkinson & Co® Corporate Training Firm, Inc. will offer robust corporate training to both corporate organization and individuals. Our core training areas will revolve around management development training, professional development training, quality assurance training and business coaching.
Our business goal is to become one of the leading corporate training firms in the United States of America with high profile corporate clients scattered all around the globe. Our workers are going to be selected from a pool of talented business coaches and corporate training experts in and around Petoskey – Michigan and also from any part of the world as the business grows.
We will make sure that we take all the members of our workforce through the required training that will position them to meet the expectation of the company and to compete with leading corporate training firms in the United States and of course throughout the globe.
At Jules Atkinson & Co® Corporate Training Firm, Inc. our client’s best interest will always come first, and everything we do will be guided by our values and professional ethics. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s business needs precisely and completely.
Jules Atkinson & Co® Corporate Training Firm, Inc. is founded by Jules Atkinson and she will run the business with other partners. Jules Atkinson is a renowned business coach and corporate trainer. She has over 10 years of experience as a business coach and corporate trainer both in the United States of America and Canada. She has several business coaching and corporate training certifications and is a certified NPL practitioner.
3. Our Products and Services
Jules Atkinson & Co® Corporate Training Firm, Inc. is going to offer varieties of corporate training services within the scope of the corporate training and business coaching industry in the United States of America.
Our intention of starting our corporate training business is to help in developing our clients in any skills and knowledge of their choice as it relates to specific useful competencies; we want to help our clients develop their capability, capacity, productivity and performance and of course to also make profits from the corporate training industry and we will do all that is permitted by the law in the US to achieve our aim and business goal.
We will work hard to ensure that Jules Atkinson & Co® Corporate Training Firm, Inc. do not just work for clients in the United States of America, but also for clients in other parts of the world. Our service offerings are listed below;
- Providing management development training
- Providing professional development training
- Providing quality assurance training
- Providing business coaching
- Leadership skills
- customer services skills
- Financial management skills
- Management skills
- Interpersonal and Relationship management skills
- Online business Coaching Services
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to build a highly competitive and effective corporate training business that will become the number one choice for both individuals and corporate organizations in and around Petoskey – Michigan and the whole of the United States of America
- Our mission is to provide affordable and highly effective corporate training services to a wide range of clients that cuts across different divides. Our overall business goal is to position Jules Atkinson & Co® Corporate Training Firm, Inc. to become one of the leading corporate training brands in the industry in the whole of Petoskey – Michigan within the first 5 years of operation.
Our Business Structure
Jules Atkinson & Co® Corporate Training Firm, Inc. is a world class corporate training firm that intends starting small in Lake Street, Petoskey – Michigan, but hopes to grow big in order to compete favorably with leading corporate training firms in the United States and of course throughout the globe.
We are aware of the importance of building a solid business structure that can support the kind of world class business we want to own. This is why we are committed to only hiring the best hands within our area of operation.
At Jules Atkinson & Co® Corporate Training Firm, Inc. we will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, hardworking, and creative, result driven, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more as agreed by the board of trustees of the company. In view of the above, Jules Atkinson & Co® Corporate Training Firm, Inc. have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer
- Corporate Trainer cum Business Coaching Specialist
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Sales and Marketing Executive
- Client Service Executive
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Upsurges management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
Corporate Trainer/Business Coaching Specialist
- Responsible for providing management development training
- Delivers professional development training
- Provides quality assurance training
- Affords business coaching
- Provides leadership skills training
- Provides customer services skills training
- Provides financial management skills training
- Provides interpersonal and relationship management skills training
- Provides Online business Coaching Services
- Handles other related corporate training, advisory and consulting services
Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding sales
- Creates new markets cum businesses for the organization
- Empowers and motivates the sales team to meet and surpass agreed targets
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties.
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization.
Client Service Executive
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the company’s products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries
- Receives Visitors / clients on behalf of the organization
- Receives parcels / documents for the company
- Handles enquiries via e-mail and phone calls for the organization
- Distributes mails in the organization
6. SWOT Analysis
Jules Atkinson & Co® Corporate Training Firm, Inc. engaged the services of a core professional in the area of business consulting and structuring to assist our organization in building a well – structured corporate training and coaching business that can favorably compete in the highly competitive corporate training industry in the United States and the world at large.
Part of what the consultant did was to work with the management of our organization in conducting a SWOT analysis for Jules Atkinson & Co® Corporate Training Firm, Inc.. Here is a summary from the result of the SWOT analysis that was conducted on behalf of Jules Atkinson & Co® Corporate Training Firm, Inc.;
Our core strength lies in the power of our workforce. We have a team of experts in the industry, a team with excellent qualifications and experience in corporate training and business coaching. Aside from the synergy that exists in our carefully selected faculty members and our strong online presence, Jules Atkinson & Co® Corporate Training Firm, Inc. is well positioned in a community with the right demography and we know we will attract loads of clients from the first day we open our doors for business.
As a new corporate training and business coaching school in Petoskey – Michigan, it might take some time for our organization to break into the market and gain acceptance especially from top profile clients in the already saturated corporate training and business coaching industry; that is perhaps our major weakness.
The opportunities in the corporate training industry is massive considering the number of individuals and corporate organizations who would want to acquire business skills and new soft skill sets in order to perform excellently in their jobs and personal life. As a standard corporate training firm, we are ready to take advantage of any opportunity that comes our way.
Every business faces a threat or challenge at some part of its cycle. These threats can be external or internal. This shows the importance of a business plan, because most threats or challenges are to be anticipated and plans put in place to cushion what effect they might bring to the business.
Some of the threats that we are likely going to face as a corporate training firm operating in the United States of America are unfavorable government policies that might affect business such as ours, the arrival of a competitor within our location of operation and global economic downturn which usually affects spending / purchasing power. There is hardly anything we can do as regards these threats other than to be optimistic that things will continue to work for our good.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
One thing is certain, the trend in the corporate training industry is such that if you want to be ahead of your competitors, you should be able to acquire as much certifications as possible and you should be able to have loads of testimonies from your clients.
The truth is that, if your clients experienced huge difference in their business as a result of contracting their corporate training and business coaching needs, then they will be compelled to help promote your organization.
Another notable trend in this industry is the influence of technology; the advent of technology is responsible for the increase in income generated by corporate trainers all over the world. With technology, it is now easier for corporate trainers to train students that are thousands of kilometers away from them. Tools like video calling / Skype, YouTube, DVDs and Webcast et al are being used by corporate trainers to train students in different parts of the world.
8. Our Target Market
Jules Atkinson & Co® Corporate Training Firm, Inc. is specialized in empowering corporate executives with robust business skills that will help them improve their capacity, capability, efficiency and productivity at work and in their private life.
As a standard corporate training firm, Jules Atkinson & Co® Corporate Training Firm, Inc. offers a wide range of corporate trainings hence we are well trained and equipped to service a wide range of corporate clients. Our target market as a corporate training firm cuts across people of different classes and people from all walks of life.
We are coming into the corporate training industry with a business concept and company’s profile that will enable us work with clients at different learning stages and different status. Below is a list of the clients that we have specifically design our services for;
- Banks, Insurance Companies and other related Financial Institutions
- Blue Chips Companies
- Corporate Organizations
- Manufacturers and Distributors
- Real Estate Owners, Developers, and Contractors
- The Government (Public Sector)
- Celebrities, Politicians, Public Figures and Public Speakers
- Sport Organizations
- Religious Organizations
- Political Parties and Politicians
- Television Stations
- Printing Press (Publishing Houses) and Authors
- Aspiring celebrities
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
The corporate training industry is indeed a very prolific and highly competitive industry. Clients will only hire your services if they know that you can successfully help them acquire a new skill set that will help them to be effective at work and in their organization.
It is the practice for corporate trainers and business coaches to acquire as much certifications as it relates to their area of specialization; it is part of what will make them stay competitive in the industry
We are quite aware that to be highly competitive in the corporate training and business coaching industry means that you should be able to deliver consistent quality service, your clients should be able to experience remarkable difference and improvement and you should be able to meet the expectations of your clients at all times.
Jules Atkinson & Co® Corporate Training Firm, Inc. might be new in Petoskey – Michigan, but our management team and the owner of the business are considered gurus in the industry. They are licensed and highly qualified corporate trainers that can successfully build corporate skills in people with zero proficiency to an 8 or 10 on a scale of 10 within a short period of time. These are part of what will count as a competitive advantage for us.
Aside from our robust experience as corporate trainers, we have a very strong online presence that will enable us train clients in different parts of the world from our online portals.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry. It will enable them to be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our business aims and objectives.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Jules Atkinson & Co® Corporate Training Firm, Inc. is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the corporate training industry and we are going to go all the way to ensure that we do all it takes to attract clients on a regular basis.
Jules Atkinson & Co® Corporate Training Firm, Inc. will generate income by offering the following corporate training services;
- Providing management development training
- Providing professional development training
- Providing quality assurance training
- Providing business coaching
- Leadership skills
- customer services skills
- Financial management skills
- Management skills
- Interpersonal and Relationship management skills
- Online Business Coaching Services
10. Sales Forecast
One thing is certain, there would always be corporate organizations, government agencies, non – profits and individuals who would need the services of corporate training firms to help train their staff.
Jules Atkinson & Co® Corporate Training Firm, Inc. is well positioned to take on the available market in the corporate training and business coaching industry and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income from our first six months of operation and grow our firm to enviable heights.
We have been able to critically examine the corporate training marketing space, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast.
Below are the sales projections for Jules Atkinson & Co® Corporate Training Firm, Inc., it is based on the location of our business and of course the wide range of our corporate trainings and business coaching we offer and our target market;
- First Fiscal Year: $200,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $500,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $750,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same corporate training as we do within the same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
We are mindful of the fact that there are stiff competitions amongst corporate training firms in the United States of America; hence we have been able to hire some of the best marketing experts to handle our sales and marketing.
Our sales and marketing team will be recruited based on their vast experience in the industry and they will be trained on a regular basis so as to be well equipped to meet their targets and the overall goal of Jules Atkinson & Co® Corporate Training Firm, Inc.
We will also ensure that our clients’ becomes experts with the skills they acquire; we want to build a first – class corporate training firm that will leverage on word of mouth advertisement from our satisfied clients.
Our goal is to grow Jules Atkinson & Co® Corporate Training Firm, Inc. to become one of the top 10 corporate training firms in the United States of America which is why we have mapped out strategies that will help us take advantage of the available market and grow to become a major force to reckon with not only in Petoskey – Michigan but also in other cities in the United States of America.
Jules Atkinson & Co® Corporate Training Firm, Inc. is set to make use of the following marketing and sales strategies to attract clients;
- Introduce our corporate training and business coaching firm by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to corporate organizations, government agencies, NGOs and key stake holders in and around Petoskey – Michigan.
- Print out fliers and business cards and strategically drop them in offices, libraries, public facilities and train stations et al.
- Use friends and family to spread word about our corporate training and business coaching firm
- Post information about our corporate training and business coaching firm on bulletin boards in places like schools, libraries, and local coffee shops.
- Place a small classified advertisement in the newspaper, or local publication about our firm
- Use referral networks such as agencies that will help match clients with our corporate training firm
- Advertise our firm in relevant educational magazines, newspapers, TV and radio station.
- Attend relevant educational expos, seminars, and business fairs et al
- Engage direct marketing approach
- Encourage word of mouth marketing from loyal and satisfied clients
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
We have been able to work with our in – house brand and publicity consultants to help us map out publicity and advertising strategies that will help us walk our way into the heart of our target market. We are set to become the number one choice for both corporate clients and individual clients in the whole of the United States and beyond which is why we have made provisions for effective publicity and advertisement of our corporate training firm.
Below are the platforms we intend to leverage on to promote and advertise Jules Atkinson & Co® Corporate Training Firm, Inc.;
- Place adverts on both print (newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community based events / programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, twitter, YouTube, Google + et al to promote our services
- Install our billboards in strategic locations all around Lake City Petoskey – Michigan
- Engage in roadshows from time to time in targeted neighborhoods
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Contact corporate organizations, non – profits and government agencies by calling them up and informing them of Jules Atkinson & Co® Corporate Training Firm, Inc. and the services we offer
- List Jules Atkinson & Co® Corporate Training Firm, Inc. in local directories / yellow pages
- Advertise Jules Atkinson & Co® Corporate Training Firm, Inc. in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site.
- Ensure that all our staff members wear our branded shirts and all our vehicles are well branded with our company logo.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
At Jules Atkinson & Co® Corporate Training Firm, Inc. we will keep the prices of our services below the average market rate for all of our customers by keeping our overhead low and by collecting payment in advance from corporate organizations who would hire our services. In addition, we will also offer special discounted rates to all our customers at regular intervals.
We are aware that there are some one – off jobs or government contracts which are always lucrative, we will ensure that we abide by the pricing model that is expected from contractors or organizations that bid for such contracts.
So also, there are some clients that would need regular access to corporate training and business coaching consultancy and advisory services, we will offer flat rate for such services that will be tailored to take care of such clients’ needs.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Jules Atkinson & Co® Corporate Training Firm, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Jules Atkinson & Co® Corporate Training Firm, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for our services without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
It is a known fact that in setting up any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting a place, then you would need a good amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of, and that your facility is conducive enough for workers to be creative and productive.
The materials and equipment that will be used are nearly the same cost everywhere, and any difference in prices would be minimal and can be overlooked. As for the detailed cost analysis for starting a standard corporate training and business coaching; it might differ in other countries due to the value of their money.
However, this is what it would cost us to setup Jules Atkinson & Co® Corporate Training Firm, Inc. in the United of America;
- Business incorporating fees in the United States of America will cost – $750.
- The budget for Liability insurance, permits and license will cost – $3,500
- Leasing / renting an office space in a good location in Lake Street Petoskey – Michigan that will accommodate the number of employees for at least 6 months (Re – Construction of the facility inclusive) will cost – $150,000.
- The cost for furnishing and equipping the office (computers, printers, projectors, markers, servers / internet facility, furniture, telephones, filing cabinets, and electronics) will cost – $30,000
- The amount required to purchase the needed software applications – $3,500
- Launching an official website will cost – $500
- The amount need to pay bills and staff members for at least 2 to 3 months – $70,000
- Additional Expenditure such as Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions will cost – $5,000
- Miscellaneous – $5000
Going by the report from the market research and feasibility studies conducted, we will need about two hundred and fifty thousand (250,000) U.S. dollars to successfully set up a medium scale but standard corporate training and business coaching firm in the United States of America.
Generating Funding/Startup Capital for Shae’s Touch Studios Business
Jules Atkinson & Co® Corporate Training Firm, Inc. is a private registered business that will be owned, financed and managed by Jules Atkinson and other partners. They are the financiers of the business which is why they decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital for the business to just three major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings and sale of his stocks
- Generate part of the startup capital from friends and other extended family members
- Generate a larger chunk of the startup capital from the bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $100,000 (Personal savings $85,000 and soft loan from family members $15,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $150,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
It is an established fact that, the future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business close shop.
One of our major goals of starting Jules Atkinson & Co® Corporate Training Firm, Inc. is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to offer our services a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Jules Atkinson & Co® Corporate Training Firm, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and standard operating processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and re – training of our workforce is at the top burner of our business strategy.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more as determined by the board of the organization. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Incorporation: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts various banks in the United States: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Securing a standard office facility in a good location in Lake Street, Petoskey – Michigan: Completed
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating part of the startup capital from the founders: Completed
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents: In Progress
- Design of Logo for the business: Completed
- Secure trademark for our products: In Progress
- Printing of Promotional Materials: Completed
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed furniture, office equipment, software applications, electronic appliances and facility facelift: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the business: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with vendors and key players in various industries: In Progress
- Why Is It Important to Go the Extra Mile for your Clients? - January 12, 2021
- 10 Best Air Purifier for Hair Salons - December 23, 2020
- Types of Constraints That May Affect a Business Plan - December 22, 2020