Are you about starting a corporate image consulting business? If YES, here is a complete sample corporate image consulting business plan template & FREE feasibility report. If you are a brand enthusiast or someone who has background in advertising and branding matters, and you intend starting your business, then you should consider starting your own corporate image consulting firm.
There are many corporate organizations, corporate executives, entrepreneurs and even startups that will be more than willing to patronize your services. Being a corporate image consultant means that you will help your clients handle everything that has to do with the corporate image they want the public to see. Running this type of business requires that you should be trained as a brand and public relations specialist
A Sample Corporate Image Consulting Business Plan Template
Table of Content
- 2. Executive Summary
- 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
1. Industry Overview
Corporate image consulting firms are under the Public relations industry and players in this industry manage the communications between an organization and the public to promote favorable relationships and portray a desired image.
This includes communication with the general public, employees, investors, customers, analysts and other stakeholders. In contrast to advertising, PR campaigns aim for exposure through public interest and news coverage, rather than paid advertisements, to give their message third-party legitimacy.
A close study of the Public Relations Firms industry shows that the industry experienced comfortable growth in recent time. As economic conditions have improved, industry revenue has increased due to businesses increasing their marketing expenditure. No doubt, players in this industry have also benefited from the shift to digital media in recent years.
Going forward, public relations firms will continue to benefit from rising marketing budgets. The expansion of niche and social networking services and the continued development of mobile media are expected to contribute to relatively strong growth. So also, the biggest players in the industry are expected to remain active in their acquisition of mid-sized niche firms, as global advertising agencies look to diversify their service offerings.
The public relations firm industry is in the mature phase of its life cycle and luckily for the industry, the advent of digital media has provided an opportunity for the industry to explore and experience vibrant growth. Of course, the industry is becoming more concentrated, as seen by a few large global firms dominating the market and gaining huge market share of the available market.
The Public Relations Firm Industry is indeed a very large industry and pretty much thriving in all parts of the world especially in developed countries.
Statistics has it that in the united states of America alone, there are about 44,164 licensed and registered public relations cum corporate image consulting firms responsible for employing about 92,332 employees and the industry rakes in a whooping sum of $14 billion annually with an annual growth rate projected at 2.9 percent.
It is important to state that the establishments with lion share of the available market in this industry are The Omnicom Group Inc. and The Interpublic Group of Companies Inc.
A recent report published by IBISWorld shows that over the five years to 2017, the Public Relations Firms industry has achieved growth through clients’ expanding marketing budgets. With an evolving digital media landscape, clients have shifted their budgets away from traditional mass media such as TV, print and radio, toward more below-the-line or niche-focused strategies to reach targeted audience.
Consequently, industry operators have focused on social media outlets such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and blogs as areas of growth for public relation (PR) campaigns. In addition to isolating fragmented consumer segments, these strategies enable clients to measure the reach of campaigns through direct online interaction and analytics, making them a more attractive option.
Over and above, corporate image consulting firms cannot be phased out despite the change in PR approaches and the emergence of new media. It is easier for corporate image consulting firms to leverage on modern technology to reach out to their target market. As a matter of fact, it is cost effective and far reaching for them to make use of social media platforms to carry out some of their PR campaigns.
2. Executive Summary
Nelson Pearce™ Corporate Image Consulting Firm, Inc. is a U.S based corporate image consulting firm that will be located in Lake Street, Petoskey – Michigan. We have been able to secure a standard office facility in a central business district in Lake Street.
We are set to compete in the highly competitive public relations firm industry not only in the United States market, but also in the global market because our clientele base will not be restricted to just businesses in the United States but in the internal market.
Nelson Pearce™ Corporate Image Consulting Firm, Inc. will offer robust corporate image consulting services to both corporate organization and individuals. Our core services will revolve around corporate and lobbying services, general/full PR services, media relations, event management, public relations, image promotion and political consulting.
Our business goal is to become one of the leading corporate image consulting firms in the United States of America with high profile corporate and individual clients scattered all around the globe. Our workers are going to be selected from a pool of talented and highly creative public relations and media experts in and around Petoskey – Michigan and also from any part of the world as the business grows.
We will make sure that we take all the members of our workforce through the required training that will position them to meet the expectation of the company and to compete with leading corporate image consulting cum public relations firms such as The Omnicom Group Inc., and The Interpublic Group of Companies Inc. in the United States and of course throughout the globe.
At Nelson Pearce™ Corporate Image Consulting Firm, Inc. our client’s best interest will always come first, and everything we do will be guided by our values and professional ethics. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s business needs precisely and completely.
Nelson Pearce™ Corporate Image Consulting Firm, Inc. is a privately registered family business that is owned by Nelson Pearce and his immediate family members. Nelson Pearce graduated from University of California, Beckley with BA in Mass Communications and he has hands on experience that revolves around corporate branding and advertising, market researching, public relations and business management et al.
3. Our Products and Services
Nelson Pearce™ Corporate Image Consulting Firm, Inc. was established with the aim of maximizing profits in the Public Relations industry. We want to compete favorably with leading corporate image consulting firms in the United States and of course throughout the globe which is why we have but in place a competent team that will ensure that we meet and even surpass our customers’ expectations.
We will work hard to ensure that Nelson Pearce™ Corporate Image Consulting Firm, Inc. do not just work for clients in the United States of America, but also for clients in other parts of the world. Our services offerings are listed below;
- Public relations
- Image promotion
- Political consulting
- Corporate and lobbying services
- General/full PR services
- Media relations
- Event management
- Other related corporate image advisory and consulting services
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to establish a standard corporate image consulting firm whose services and brand will not only be accepted in the United States of America, but also in other parts of the world.
- Our mission is to provide professional and highly creative result oriented corporate image consulting services and other related public relations advisory and consulting services that will assist businesses, individuals and non-profit organizations in promoting their brands and reaching out to a wide range of potential customers all over the globe.
We want to build a corporate image consulting firm that can favorably compete with other leading brands in the industry.
Our Business Structure
Nelson Pearce™ Corporate Image Consulting Firm, Inc. is a consulting firm that intends starting small in Lake Street, Petoskey – Michigan, but hopes to grow big in order to compete with leading corporate image consulting firms in the United States.
We are aware of the importance of building a solid business structure that can support the picture of the kind of world class business we want to own, which is why we are committed to only hiring the best hands within our area of operations.
At Nelson Pearce™ Corporate Image Consulting Firm, Inc. we will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, hardworking, and creative, result driven, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all our stake holders.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more as agreed by the board of trustees of the company. In view of the above, Nelson Pearce™ Corporate Image Consulting Firm, Inc. has decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer
- Creative Director
- Corporate Image Consultant / PR Specialist
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Sales and Marketing Executive
- Client Service Executive
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Generates, connects, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Serves as project manager of the organization
- Responsible for designing advertising concepts and winning business proposals for the organization
- In charge of copy writing and laying out chronological advertisement plans
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological, and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Makes certain that operations and marketing department perform efficiently, coordinate employee efforts, and facilitate communications between management and employees
- Ensures that the organization works in line with international best practices.
Corporate Image Consultant/PR Specialist
- Responsible for handling media planning and representation
- Responsible for creating advertising campaigns
- Responsible for disseminating advertising campaigns through available mediums, such as TV, Radio and periodicals et al
- Responsible for handling core corporate image consulting services such as public relations, lobbying, image promotion, political consulting, corporate and lobbying services, general/full PR services, media relations and event management
- Handles other related corporate image advisory and consulting services
Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinates all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding sales
- Creates new markets cum businesses for the organization
- Empowers and motivates the sales team to meet and surpass agreed targets
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for one or more properties
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization.
Client Service Executive
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the company’s products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries
- Receives Visitors/clients on behalf of the organization
- Receives parcels/documents for the company
- Handles enquiries via e-mail and phone calls for the organization
- Distribute mails in the organization
- Handles any other duties as assigned by the line manager
6. SWOT Analysis
Nelson Pearce™ Corporate Image Consulting Firm, Inc. engaged the services of a professional in the area of business consulting and structuring to assist our organization in building a well – structured corporate image consulting firm that can favorably compete in the highly competitive public relations firm industry in the United States.
We know that if we get things right before starting our corporate image consulting firm, we will not have to struggle before attract loyal clients and building our clientele base to a level where we can easily breakeven in record time.
We hired the services of Dr. James Meadow, a HR and Business consultant with bias in business structuring to help us conduct SWOT analysis for our company and he did a pretty good job for us. Here is a of the result we got from the SWOT analysis that was conducted on behalf of Nelson Pearce™ Corporate Image Consulting Firm, Inc.;
Our core strength lies in the power of our team. We have a team of creative, result driven and highly proficient corporate image consultants cum PR expert, a team with excellent qualifications and experience in various niche areas in the public relations industry. Aside from the synergy that exists in our carefully selected workforce, our services will be measurable, result driven and guided by best practices in the industry.
As a new corporate image consulting firm in Petoskey – Michigan, it might take some time for our organization to break into the market and gain acceptance especially from top profile clients in the already saturated and highly competitive public relations industry; that is perhaps our major weakness.
Another weakness is that we may not have the required cash to pump into promoting our business especially via main stream media (TV, Radio and Newspapers et al) the way we would want to.
The opportunities available in the public relations industry is massive considering the number of individuals and corporate organizations who want to promote their image and create positive public perception. As a standard and world class corporate image consulting firm, we are ready to take advantage of any opportunity that is available in the industry.
Just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a corporate image firm in same location where our target market exists and who may want to adopt same Business model like us.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
It is becoming obvious that digital media has become a prominent force within the public relations industry and due to the influx of a more specialized workforce. Going forward, downstream clients will invest in PR campaigns to build brand loyalty among consumers.
It is trendier in recent time to note that, loads of traditional corporate image consulting firms have started to specialize in online promotions so as to stay competitive in the industry. As a result of this trend, the revenue generated in the industry has grown tremendously over the years.
Going forward, the public relations firm industry will continue to experience sustained growth, as the proliferation of digital devices such as tablets and smartphones, provide new streams of income. Another common trend in the public relations industry is that majority of corporate image and PR firms no longer rely on tradition media for promoting their image, they now fully embrace new media.
As a result of this trend, they no longer settle for clients within the location where their physical office is located but also from any part of the world. The truth is that with the advent of the internet, it is now easier for a corporate image consulting firm to work for clients in any part of the world.
For instance, a corporate image consulting firm can be located in the United States of America and have their biggest client in United Arab Emirates or in China. Many thanks to the power of the internet which has brought the world closer to us. Lastly, the public relations firm industry will continue to evolve due to the advancement of computer technology and software applications designs et al.
8. Our Target Market
Prior to starting our corporate image consulting firm, we are certain that there is a wide range of both corporate and individual clients who cannot successfully run their businesses without the services and support of a standard corporate image consulting firm; a company that can help them reach out to their target market and effectively promote their corporate brand and image.
In view of that, we have created strategies that will enable us reach out to various corporate organizations and individual who we know can’t afford to do without our services. We have conducted our market research and survey and we will ensure that we meet and surpass the expectations of our clients.
Below is a list of the people and organizations that we will specifically market our services to;
- Banks, Insurance Companies and other related Financial Institutions
- Blue Chips Companies
- Manufacturers and Distributors
- Real Estate Owners, Developers, and Contractors
- Research and Development Companies
- The Government (Public Sector)
- Schools (High Schools, Colleges and Universities)
- Celebrities, Politicians, Public Figures and Public Speakers
- Sport Organizations
- Religious Organizations
- Political Parties and Politicians
- Television Stations
- Aspiring celebrities
- Entrepreneurs and Startups
Our Competitive Advantage
Surviving in the business world as a corporate image consulting firm requires more than your expertise, knowing how to conduct your business but also how to network with key people that matters.
We are quite aware that to be highly competitive in the public relations industry means that you are not only expected to deliver consistent and excellent services, but you must be result driven and able to meet set targets. No one would want to continue to hire your services if don’t always meet up with the target of the organization.
Our competitive advantage lies in the power of our team. We have a team of creative, result driven and highly proficient corporate image consultants, a team with excellent qualifications and experience in various niche areas in the public relations industry and other related industry.
Aside from the synergy that exist in our carefully selected corporate image consultants, our services will be measurable, result driven and guided by best practices in the industry.
Lastly, all our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry. It will enable them to be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our business aims and objectives.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Nelson Pearce™ Corporate Image Consulting Firm, Inc. is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the public relations firm industry and we are going to go all the way to ensure that we do all it takes to meet and surpass the expectations of all our clients.
Nelson Pearce™ Corporate Image Consulting Firm, Inc. will generate income by offering the following corporate consulting services.
- Public relations
- Image promotion
- Political consulting
- Corporate and lobbying services
- General/full PR services
- Media relations
- Event management
- Other related corporate image advisory and consulting services
10. Sales Forecast
One thing is certain, there would always be corporate organizations, government agencies, non – profits and individuals (celebrities and public figures) who would need the services of corporate image consulting firms to help them promote their brands and corporate image.
Nelson Pearce™ Corporate Image Consulting Firm, Inc. is well positioned to take on the available market in public relations industry and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough profits from the first six months of operation and grow our corporate image consulting firm to enviable heights.
We have been able to critically examine the corporate image consulting marketing space and we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projection is based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to similar startups in Petoskey – Michigan.
Below are the sales projections for Nelson Pearce™ Corporate Image Consulting Firm, Inc., it is based on the location of our business and of course the wide range of the corporate image consulting and PR services we offer and our target market;
- First Fiscal Year: $200,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $500,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $750,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same corporate image consulting and PR services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
We are mindful of the fact that there are stiff competitions in the public relations industry, hence we have been able to hire some of the best marketing experts to handle our sales and marketing.
Our sales and marketing team will be recruited based on their vast experience in the public relations industry and they will be trained on a regular basis so as to be well equipped to meet the targets and the overall business goal of Nelson Pearce™ Corporate Image Consulting Firm, Inc.
Our corporate goal is to grow our brand to become one of the leading corporate image consulting brands in the United States of America which is why we have mapped out strategies that will help us take advantage of the available market and grow to become a major force to reckon with not only in the United States of America but also in other parts of the world.
Nelson Pearce™ Corporate Image Consulting Firm, Inc. is set to make use of the following marketing and sales strategies to attract clients;
- Introduce our corporate image consulting firm by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to individuals, corporate organizations, government agencies, non-profits, religious organizations and key stake holders
- Promptness in bidding for corporate image consulting contracts from the government and other cooperate organizations
- Advertise our business in relevant business magazines, newspapers, TV and radio stations
- List our business on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Attend relevant international and local expos, seminars, and business fairs et al
- Create different packages for different categories of clients in order to work with their budgets and still deliver excellent services
- Leverage on the internet to promote our business
- Engage direct marketing approach
- Encourage word of mouth marketing from loyal and satisfied clients
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
We have been able to work with our in – house brand and publicity consultants to help us map out publicity and advertising strategies that will help us walk our way into the heart of our target market. We are set to become the number one choice for both corporate and individual clients in the whole of the United States and beyond which is why we have made provisions for effective publicity and advertisement of our corporate image consulting firm.
Below are the platforms we intend to leverage on to promote and advertise Nelson Pearce™ Corporate Image Consulting Firm, Inc.;
- Place adverts on both print (newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community based events/programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, twitter, YouTube, Google + et al to promote our services
- Install our billboards in strategic locations all around Lake City Petoskey – Michigan
- Engage in roadshows from time to time in targeted neighborhoods
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Contact corporate organizations, non – profits and government agencies by calling them up and informing them of Nelson Pearce™ Corporate Image Consulting Firm, Inc. and the services we offer
- List Nelson Pearce™ Corporate Image Consulting Firm, Inc. in local directories / yellow pages
- Advertise Nelson Pearce™ Corporate Image Consulting Firm, Inc. in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site
- Ensure that all our staff members wear our branded shirts and all our vehicles are well branded with our company logo et al.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
At Nelson Pearce™ Corporate Image Consulting Firm, Inc. we will keep the prices of our services below the average market rate by keeping our overhead low and by collecting payment in advance from corporate organizations who would hire our services. In addition, we will also offer special discounted rates to all our customers at regular intervals.
So also, there are some clients that would need regular access to corporate image and PR consultancy and advisory services, we will offer flat rate (commission/percentage) for such services that will be tailored to take care of such clients’ needs.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Nelson Pearce™ Corporate Image Consulting Firm, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Nelson Pearce™ Corporate Image Consulting Firm, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our clients make payment for our services without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
It is a known fact that in setting up any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting a place, then you would need a good amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of, and that your facility is conducive enough for workers to be creative and productive.
The materials and equipment that will be used are nearly the same cost everywhere, and any difference in prices would be minimal and can be overlooked. As for the detailed cost analysis for starting a standard corporate image; it might differ in other countries due to the value of their money. However, this is what it would cost us to setup Nelson Pearce™ Corporate Image Consulting Firm, Inc. in the United of America;
- Business incorporating fees in the United States of America will cost – $750
- The budget for Liability insurance, permits and license will cost – $3,500
- Leasing / renting an office space in a good location in Lake Street Petoskey – Michigan that will accommodate the number of employees for at least 6 months (Re – Construction of the facility inclusive) will cost – $150,000
- The cost for furnishing and equipping the office (computers, printers, projectors, markers, servers / internet facility, furniture, telephones, filing cabinets, and electronics) will cost – $30,000
- The amount required to purchase the needed software applications – $3,500
- Launching an official Website will cost – $500
- The amount need to pay bills and staff members for at least 2 to 3 months – $70,000
- Additional Expenditure such as Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions will cost – $5,000
- Miscellaneous – $5000
Going by the report from the market research and feasibility studies conducted, we will need about two hundred and fifty thousand (250,000) U.S. dollars to successfully set up a medium scale but standard corporate image consulting firm in the United States of America.
Generating Startup Capital for Nelson Pearce™ Corporate Image Consulting Firm, Inc.
Nelson Pearce™ Corporate Image Consulting Firm, Inc. is a private registered business that will be owned, financed and managed by Nelson Pearce and his immediate family members. They are the sole financiers of the business which is why they decided to restrict the sourcing of the start up capital for the business to just three major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings and sale of his stocks
- Generate part of the startup capital from friends and other extended family members
- Generate a larger chunk of the startup capital from the bank (loan facility)
N.B: We have been able to generate about $100,000 (Personal savings $85,000 and soft loan from family members $15,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $150,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
It is an established fact that the future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of the employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business closes shop.
One of our major goals of starting Nelson Pearce™ Corporate Image Consulting Firm, Inc. is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to offer our corporate image consulting and public relations advisory and consulting services a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Nelson Pearce™ Corporate Image Consulting Firm, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and standard operating processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner of our business strategy.
We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Incorporation: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts various banks in the United States: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Securing a standard office facility in a good location in Lake Street, Petoskey – Michigan: Completed
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating part of the startup capital from the founders: Completed
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents: In Progress
- Design of Logo for the business: Completed
- Secure trademark for our products: In Progress
- Graphic Designs and Printing of Promotional Materials: Completed
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed furniture, office equipment, software applications, electronic appliances and facility facelift: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the business: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement: In Progress