Hi, i am Ajaero Tony Martins Ifeanyi; a Nigerian entrepreneur and investor. I am the Founder of Profitable Venture Magazine Ltd; publishers of ProfitableVenture.com, the best website on the internet for free Business ideas and Business Plans.
I am a co-founder and executive producer at JanellaTV (Instagram and Facebook @JanellaTV) and Pojas Properties Ltd, a fast rising real estate development company.
I have a goal to retire at the age of forty but i think i will fail on this goal. How can i retire at 40 when there are lots of problems to be solved, and products to be created? I can’t just sit back when i know there are opportunities out there!!! – Ajaero Tony Martins
Now if you must know; I started out in business by first working in my dad’s small company; where i honed my skills and saw what it takes to run a successful business. By virtue of working with my dad, i had the opportunity of playing in the building materials and clothing industry. I am also an investor in the stock market but i am currently fully into real estate investment and development.
Investing $1,000 to Teach your Child How to Make, Spend and Invest Money is Better than Spending $1Million to Send your Child to University. – Ajaero Tony Martins
My Dreams, My Vision, My Goals, My Businesses
Life Can Be Funny. I Spent 16+ Years Studying as a Science/Engineering Student. Yet, the Most Useful Subjects in My Life Now is Accounting, Economics, Business and Financial Management. Subjects I Didn’t Even Learn in School. – Ajaero Tony Martins
When it comes to starting a business and running a successful business, i have experienced the highs and joys of business; i have also felt the pains and bitter side of business. I have had my own share of business failures, so i practically know what entrepreneurs go through daily.
“Thank God it’s Friday.” is the most popular phrase for lazy people. In the world of successful people, there’s nothing like weekends……..If you want to get rich and stay rich, then you need to shun this TGIF notion. Everyday is an opportunity you can’t afford to miss. After all, the rich and poor both have 24hours/day….but it’s how the rich uses this 24hours that makes them rich.” – Ajaero Tony Martins
One of my goals is to become a billionaire in my lifetime; and i intend to achieve this goal by building my business and making a couple of long term strategic investments. You may think this is too ambitious but that’s me for you. I believe this goal is possible for me because i have the knowledge of what needs to be done and i have a team of mentors, role models, advisers and good friends i can turn to for advice.
Networth is Nothing…..Cash Flow is Everything. You Can be Worth $100M and Still Be Broke. Cash flow is more powerful than networth. – Ajaero Tony Martins
“The higher you go in life, the less rules and laws you are subjected to.”………..My dad once told me this: Never ever regard yourself as being one of the masses, strive to join the elites of the society….Why? The reason is because the masses are at the end of the food chain……Just like worms and grasshoppers. – Ajaero Tony Martins
Do You Want To Connect with Me Or Learn From Me?
Being an entrepreneur and investor, i believe meeting people is part of my duty and i really love such moments. But unfortunately, my schedule is getting tight by the day; thus leaving me with less time to meet everyone that wants to meet me. Therefore, i have decided to prioritize my meetings and online discussions.
If you are a reporter, popular blogger or you work for a reputable media company and you would like to interview me, or feature me on your platform; it will be an honor. Just send a message using the number listed below so we can book an appointment.
- Facebook: @ajaerotonymartins
I have been an entrepreneur for quite a number of years now and i have acquired a lot of experience. Below are some of the personal problems/challenges i have encountered and how i solved them.
Some Business Challenges and Problems I have Faced and How i Solved them
- 23 Life Lessons I Have Learned in the Past 23 Years of My Life
- How to Start a Business from Scratch – 5 business lessons i have learned over the years.
- The Untold Secret of My Business Success
- Five Things I will do if my Business Fails Today
- Why I Failed to Build a Network Marketing Business
- How I Overcame my Fear of Public Speaking
- The Best Financial Investment Advice I have ever received
- How Robert Kiyosaki’s Book “Rich Dad Poor Dad? Changed my Life
I am a voracious reader but of all The Books I Have Read; these few have impacted on my life the most:
9 Business Books that have impacted my life the most
- The Holy Bible
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Retire Young Retire Rich by Robert Kiyosaki
- Think Big and Kick Ass by Donald Trump
- How to be Rich by J. Paul Getty
- The Warren Buffett Way by Robert G. Hagstrom
- The Mafia Manager by V.
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael Gerber
My Business Mentors are:
- Mrs Ajaero Angela – She laid the foundation of my life, taught me to think for myself and seek out answers i don’t know. Always willing to listen to my ideas and supporting my dreams. She gave me the nudge i needed to pursue my dreams.
- Mr Luke Ekejiuba – He is the father of my childhood friend. He taught me the essence of humility.
- Robert Kiyosaki – While growing up, i had a dream to be the best. I was ambitious and determined to succeed in life but i had no direction or career plan to focus my energy on. Robert Kiyosaki helped me discover my passion and unleashed the entrepreneurial giant in me.
- Dr Sunny Obazu Ojeagbase – When i decided to become an entrepreneur, i had no money, skill, or plan. All i had was the passion and determination to take control of my life. Dr Sunny Obazu Ojeagbase provided the launching pad i needed through his NGO; Success Attitude Development Centre.
- Donald Trump – He taught me to settle for nothing but the best. I will forever be grateful to Donald Trump for teaching me how to think big and push beyond my reality.
- Aliko Dangote – A big thinker and savvy businessman; he was the first Nigerian to appear on the Forbes list of world richest people. He’s an inspiration to me and millions of Nigerians.
- Warren Buffett – My mentor when it comes to investing. I am a student and follower of his investment principles.
- Richard Branson – When it comes to learning how to building a successful business the unconventional way, there’s no one else i turn to except Richard Branson. I am often inspired by his enterprising spirit and willingness to stick his neck out in a business even if it means learning something new. I also love his willingness to share his experiences and mistakes. I love his Business model and i am building my businesses following his model.
Movies that inspired me
- Kingdom of heaven
- Brave heart
- The Godfather
- Tears of the Rising Sun
- King Arthur
- Saving private Ryan
Before putting down my pen, i want to remind you that the business strategies shared on this blog can be delivered to your email. All you need to do is subscribe in the box provided on your right hand side of the top page.