Do you want to start a baking supply store and need to write a plan? If YES, here is a sample baking supply business plan template & feasibility report. The fact that players in the bakery and confectionery industry require steady supply of baking supplies for them to be able to produce their products means that there is good business for suppliers of baking ingredients.
So, if you are thinking of starting a business with huge returns on investment, then one of your best bets is to venture into the baking supply business.
There are several baking ingredients and supplies you can supply to various bakeries and confectionery shops in and around you. Just like all other investment vehicles, there are potential down sides that you need to look out for if you want to start a baking supply business.
Part of what you need to do to make headway in this business is to ensure that you have good business relationship with manufacturers of the baking supplies and also have good business network with the end users (bakeries, and bakers et al).
A Sample Baking Supply Business Plan Template
Table of Content
- 2. Executive Summary
- 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
1. Industry Overview
Those that are involved in the baking supply business are part of the Fresh Bread & Bakery Goods Wholesaling industry and players in this industry are made up of companies that perform merchant wholesale distribution of fresh bread and bakery products, as well as manufacturers’ sales branches and offices that segment out their wholesale distribution routes.
A good percentage of businesses in this industry engage in the distribution of breads, rolls, cakes, cookies, crackers and baking supplies to retail and food service customers across the united states. Bread and baked goods are staple products in the American pantry; therefore, the industry is somewhat protected from fluctuations in household disposable income and business cycles.
If you are a close watcher of the fresh bread & bakery goods wholesaling industry, you will agree that over the past five years, the industry has benefited from an expanding number of households with higher incomes. One major trend that has significantly altered the landscape of the industry is changes in dietary trends. Increased merger and acquisition activity during the period resulted in increased internal competition.
Statistics has it that in the United States of America alone, there are about 9,030 registered and licensed fresh bread & bakery goods wholesaling companies responsible for employing about 59,388 people and the industry rakes in a whooping sum of $84 billion annually. The industry was projected to grow at a 5.3 percent annual growth within 2014 and 2019. It is important to state that Grupo Bimbo SA has the lion market share in this industry.
The fresh bread & bakery goods wholesaling industry is highly regulated in the United States of America and anyone who aspires to start a fresh bread & bakery goods wholesaling or supply business must apply and obtain a license before they can legally operate in the industry.
Over and above, the fresh bread & bakery goods wholesaling industry is a profitable industry and it is open for any aspiring entrepreneur to come in and establish his or her business; you can choose to start on a small scale supplying baking supplies to small bakery and cake shops or you can choose to start on a large scale supplying to big time bakeries in key cities through the United States of America.
2. Executive Summary
Tanya Martins™ Baking Supplies and More, Inc. is a registered baking supply business that will engage in the supply of baking products to players in the industry. Our warehouse and office will be located in Santa Fe, Galveston County – Texas.
We have been able to lease a facility that is big enough (a 15 thousand square foot facility) to fit into the kind of standard baking supply store/warehouse that we intend launching and the facility is located in a corner piece building in the biggest baking supplies market in Galveston County – Texas.
Tanya Martins™ Baking Supplies and More, Inc. will engage in the distribution of baking supplies to bakeries and confectionaries in and around our target location. We are set to service a wide range of clientele in and around Galveston County – Texas.
We are aware that there are several chains of baking supply stores all around Galveston County – Texas, which is why we spent time and resources to conduct a thorough feasibility studies and market survey so as to be well positioned to favorably compete with all our competitors.
Tanya Martins™ Baking Supplies and More, Inc. will ensure that all our customers are given first class treatment whenever they order baking supplies from us. We have a CRM software that will enable us manage a one on one relationship with our customers no matter how large they may grow to.
We will ensure that we get our customers involved in the selection of the types of raw materials that we will be dealing in and also when making business decisions that directly affect them.
Tanya Martins™ Baking Supplies and More, Inc. will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our customers’ needs precisely and completely whenever they patronize our products.
Tanya Martins™ Baking Supplies and More, Inc. is owned and managed by Tanya Martins and her immediate family members. Tanya Martins has a B.Sc. in Business Administration, with over 5 years’ experience in the fresh bread & bakery goods wholesaling industry, working for some of the leading brands in the United States.
3. Our Products and Services
Tanya Martins™ Baking Supplies and More, Inc. is in the fresh bread & bakery goods wholesaling industry to service a wide range of clients and of course to make profits, which is why we will ensure we make available a wide range of baking supplies from topnbakery goods manufacturing companies in the United States and other countries of the world.
Our product offerings are listed below;
- Cooking oils and margarine
- Refined sugar
- Baking mixes and dough
- Cookies and cakes
- Bread and rolls
- Other baked goods, including crackers
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to become the leading brand in the fresh bread & bakery goods wholesaling industry in the whole of the state of Texas.
- Our mission is to establish a world – class baking supply store business that will make available a wide range of baking supplies from top bakery goods manufacturing companies at affordable prices to bakeries to retailers in Galveston County – Texas and other key cities in the United States of America where we intend opening our supply chain network.
Our Business Structure
Tanya Martins™ Baking Supplies and More, Inc. do not intend to start on a small scale; our intention of starting our business is to build a standard baking supply store in Galveston County – Texas. Although our baking supplies stores business might not be as big as Grupo Bimbo SA and co, but will ensure that we put the right structures in place that will support the kind of growth that we have in mind while setting up the business.
We will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, honest, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all our stake holders (the owners, workforce, and customers).
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of ten years or more. In view of that, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Store/Warehouse Manager
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Merchandise Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Information Technologist
- Customer Services Executive
- Truck and Van Drivers
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Reports to the board
Admin and HR Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Defining job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carrying out staff induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversee the smooth running of the daily office activities.
- Responsible for managing the daily activities in the store / warehouse
- Ensures that proper records of baking supplies and related items are kept and warehouse does not run out of products
- Ensure that the warehouse and store facility is in tip top shape and goods are properly arranged and easy to locate
- Interfaces with bakery goods manufacturing companies who manufacture baking spices, cooking oils and margarine, refined sugar, flour, baking mixes and dough and other baking supplies
- Control baking supplies distribution and supply inventory
- Supervise the workforce in the baking supplies warehouse and sales floor.
- Manage vendor relations, market visits, and the ongoing education and development of the organizations’ buying teams
- Help to ensure consistent quality of baking spices, cooking oils and margarine, refined sugar, flour, baking mixes and dough and other baking supplies are purchased and retailed in good price that will ensure we make good profit
- Responsible for the purchase of baking spices, cooking oils and margarine, refined sugar, flour, baking mixes and dough and other baking supplies for the organization
- Responsible for planning sales, monitoring inventory, selecting the merchandise, and writing and pricing orders to vendors
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manage external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Model demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identify, prioritize, and reach out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Document all customer contact and information
- Represent the company in strategic meetings
- Help increase sales and growth for the company
- Manage the organization website
- Handles the e-commerce aspect of the business
- Responsible for installing and maintenance of computer software and hardware for the organization
- Manage logistics and supply chain software, Web servers, e-commerce software and POS (point of sale) systems
- Manage the organization’s CCTV
- Handles any other technological and IT related duties.
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Truck and Van Drivers
- Assist in loading and unloading baking spices, cooking oils and margarine, refined sugar, flour, baking mixes and dough and other baking supplies
- Maintain a logbook of their driving activities to ensure compliance with federal regulations governing the rest and work periods for operators.
- Keep a record of vehicle inspections and make sure the truck is equipped with safety equipment, such as hazardous material placards.
- Assist the transport and logistics manager in planning their route according to a pick – up and delivery schedule.
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, break periods etc.) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
Client Service Executive
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with customers on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the human resources and admin manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to customers when they make enquiries
6. SWOT Analysis
Our intention of starting our baking supply business in Galveston County – Texas is to test run the business for a period of 3 to 5 years to know if we will invest more money, expand the business and then open other outlets all over key cities in the United State.
We are quite aware that there are several baking supplies stores all over Galveston County – Texas and even in the same location where we intend locating ours, which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business.
We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be welled equipped to confront our threats.
Tanya Martins™ Baking Supplies and More, Inc. employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with bias in supply chain business to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a Business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives.
This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Tanya Martins™ Baking Supplies and More, Inc.;
Our business is located in a city with loads of bakeries and confectionery shops, and also we can boast of having good business relationship with top producers of (baking spices, cooking oils and margarine, refined sugar, flour, baking mixes and dough and other baking supplies) in and around Texas.
A major weakness that may count against us is the fact that we don’t have our own factory, we are a new baking supply outlet and we don’t have the financial capacity to compete with multi – million dollar supply stores when it comes to supplying products at a rock bottom prices.
The fact that we are going to be operating our baking supply company in one of the busiest baking supplies market in Galveston County – Texas provides us with unlimited opportunities to supply our baking spices, cooking oils and margarine, refined sugar, flour, baking mixes, dough and other supplies to a large number of bakeries. Despite low-carb and gluten-free dietary trends, revenue is expected to grow hence providing opportunities for us.
Some of the threats we are likely going to face comes from the persistent dietary stigma against carbohydrates and gluten which of course will likely limit growth over the coming years. Additionally, growth from manufacturers’ sales branches and offices (MSBOs) will continue to threaten smaller, traditional wholesalers.
It is a fact that economic downturn affects purchasing / spending power especially baking supply businesses. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new baking supply stores outlet in same location where ours is located. So also, unfavorable government policies may also pose a threat for the business.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
If you are conversant with the trend when it comes to the baking supplies business, you will notice that consumers have increasingly sought out higher-priced multi-grain, whole-wheat and other artisanal products, to the detriment of white bread sales. As the consumption of wheat flour and, consequently, many industry products is expected to stagnate, a continued shift toward higher-priced, healthier options will drive growth for industry operators.
A close watch on the industry activities reveals that the supply of baking spices, cooking oils and margarine, refined sugar, flour, baking mixes and dough etc. was hit hard by the recent economic downturn and experienced a decline in revenue in recent time.
As part of marketing strategies, baking supplies companies partner with key players who are into the production of baking supplies with the purpose of monopolizing the supply of their goods.
8. Our Target Market
We have positioned our baking supplies company to service businesses that make use of baking spices, cooking oils and margarine, refined sugar, flour, baking mixes, dough and other baking supplies in and around of Galveston County – Texas. We have conducted our market research and feasibility studies and we have ideas of what our target market would be expecting from us.
Our competitive advantage
A close study of the fresh bread & bakery goods wholesaling industry reveals that the market has become much more intensely competitive over the last decade. As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry. We are aware of the stiff competition and we are prepared to compete favorably with other leading baking supplies stores in Galveston County – Texas and throughout the United States.
Tanya Martins™ Baking Supplies and More, Inc. is launching a standard baking supplies stores that will indeed become the preferred choice for key players in the industry in Galveston County – Texas and every other location where our outlets will be opened.
Our baking supplies stores is located in a corner piece property in the largest baking supplies market in Galveston County – Texas. We have enough parking space that can accommodate well over 10 cars/trucks per time. One thing is certain, we will ensure that we have a wide range of baking spices, cooking oils and margarine, refined sugar, flour, baking mixes, dough and other baking supplies available in our warehouse and store at all times.
It will be difficult for customers to visit our store and not see the type of baking supplies that they are looking for. One of our business goals is to make Tanya Martins™ Baking Supplies and More, Inc. a one stop baking supplies shop for our customers at all levels. Our excellent customer service culture, online store, various payment options and highly secured facility will serve as a competitive advantage for us.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and objectives. We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Tanya Martins™ Baking Supplies and More, Inc. is in business to retail/supply a wide range of baking spices, cooking oils and margarine, refined sugar, flour, baking mixes, dough and other baking supplies to bakeries in and around Galveston County – Texas.
We are in the industry to maximize profits and we are going to ensure that we achieve our business goals and objectives. Tanya Martins™ Baking Supplies and More, Inc. will generate income by;
- Baking spices
- Cooking oils and margarine
- Refined sugar
- Baking mixes and dough
- Cookies and cakes
- Bread and rolls
- Other baked goods, including crackers
10. Sales Forecast
One thing is certain when it comes to baking supplies stores, if your store is stocked with various types of baking supplies and is centrally positioned, you will always attract customers cum sales and that will sure translate to increase in revenue for the business.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Galveston County – Texas and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income/profits from the first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to examine the fresh bread & bakery goods wholesaling industry and we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. Below are the sales projections for Tanya Martins™ Baking Supplies and More, Inc., it is based on the location of our business and other factors as it relates to baking supplies stores startups in the United States;
- First Fiscal Year (FY1): $250,000
- Second Fiscal Year (FY2): $350,000
- Third Fiscal Year (FY3): $550,000
N.B: This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor retailing same baking supplies as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location for Tanya Martins™ Baking Supplies and More, Inc. we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to be able to penetrate the available market and become the preferred choice for key players in the industry in and around Galveston County – Texas.
We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the number of customers we want to attract per time.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the baking supplies stores industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in Galveston County – Texas.
In summary, Tanya Martins™ Baking Supplies and More, Inc. will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to win customers over;
- Introduce our baking supplies stores by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to bakeries, bakers, cake and confectioneries shops and other key stake holders in and around Galveston County – Texas
- Ensure that we have a wide range of baking spices, cooking oils and margarine, refined sugar, flour, baking mixes and dough and other baking supplies from different manufacturing brand at all times.
- Make use of attractive hand bills to create awareness and also to give direction to our baking supplies stores
- Position our signage / flexi banners at strategic places around Galveston County – Texas
- Position our greeters to welcome and direct potential customers
- Create a loyalty plan that will enable us reward our regular customers
- Engage on roadshows within our neighborhood to create awareness for our baking supplies stores.
- List our business and products on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Leverage on the internet to promote our business
- Engage in direct marketing and sales
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing (referrals)
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Despite the fact that our baking supplies store is well located, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for the business. We are going to explore all available means to promote our baking supplies store.
Tanya Martins™ Baking Supplies and More, Inc. has a long – term plan of opening outlets in various locations all around key cities in the United States which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in Galveston County – Texas before venturing out.
Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Tanya Martins™ Baking Supplies and More, Inc.;
- Place adverts on community – based newspapers, radio and TV stations.
- Encourage the use of word of mouth publicity from our loyal customers
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms and other platforms to promote our business.
- Ensure that we position our banners and billboards in strategic positions all around Galveston County – Texas
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas in and around our neighborhood
- Advertise our baking supplies stores business in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site
- Brand all our official cars and distribution trucks and ensure that all our staff members and management staff wear our branded shirt or cap at regular intervals.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
Our pricing system is going to be based on what is obtainable in the baking supply line of business, we don’t intend to charge more and we don’t intend to charge less than our competitors are offering in and around Galveston County – Texas.
Be that as it may, we have put plans in place to offer discounts once in a while and also to reward our loyal customers especially when they refer clients to us. The prices of our baking spices, cooking oils and margarine, refined sugar, flour, baking mixes, dough and other baking supplies will be same as what is obtainable in the open market in the United States of America.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Tanya Martins™ Baking Supplies and More, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Tanya Martins™ Baking Supplies and More, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our clients make payment for our baking supplies without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
These are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital on;
- The total fee for registering the Business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $3,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Tanya Martins™ Baking Supplies and More, Inc. in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $3,580.
- The cost for hiring a Business Consultant – $2,500.
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400.
- The cost for payment of rent for 12 months at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of $105,600.
- The cost for shop remodeling (construction of racks and shelves) – $20,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $60,000
- The cost for Start-up inventory (stocking with a wide range of baking spices, cooking oils and margarine, refined sugar, flour, baking mixes and dough and other baking supplies) – $250,000
- The cost for counter area equipment – $9,500
- The cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The cost of purchase and installation of CCTVs – $10,000
- The cost for the purchase of office furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- The cost of launching a Website – $600
- The cost for our opening party – $7,000
- Miscellaneous – $10,000
We would need an estimate of five and hundred and fifty thousand dollars ($550,000) to successfully set up our baking supply stores in Galveston County – Texas. Please note that this amount includes the salaries of all the staff for the first month of operation.
Generating Funds/Startup Capital for Tanya Martins™ Baking Supplies and More, Inc.
Tanya Martins™ Baking Supplies and More, Inc. is a private business that is owned and financed by Tanya Martins and her immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partners which is why she has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from my Bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $250,000 (Personal savings $200,000 and soft loan from family members $50,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $300,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Part of the plans we have in place to sustain Tanya Martins™ Baking Supplies and More, Inc. is to ensure that we continue to make available a wide range of baking spices, cooking oils and margarine, refined sugar, flour, baking mixes, dough and other baking supplies, deliver quality services, improvise on how to do things faster and cheaper.
We are not going to relent in providing conducive environment for our workers and also the required trainings that will help them deliver excellent services at all times.
From our findings, another factor that kills new businesses such as ours is financial leakages. In order to plug financial leakages, the management adopted the use of payment machine and accounting software to run the business.
We are quite aware that our customers are key component to the growth and survival of our business hence we are going to continuously engage them to give us ideas on how to serve them better and the products they want to see in our store. We will not waste time in adopting new technology, best practices and diversifying our services; expand our product and service offerings once the need arises.
Tanya Martins™ Baking Supplies and More, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of ten years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and remodeling the shop: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Packaging and Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Compilation of our list of products that will be available in our store: Completed
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – baking spices, cooking oils and margarine, refined sugar, flour, baking mixes and dough and other baking supplies manufacturers : In Progress