Are you about starting a bed and breakfast business? If YES, here is a complete sample bed and breakfast business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
If you have got the interest to invest in the hospitality industry but you lack the start – up capital to start your own hotel or motel, then you should consider starting a bed and breakfast business. Bed and Breakfast business is perhaps one of the easiest means of owning a business portfolio in the hospitality industry. One of the good news is that it is a business that sure guarantees good returns on your investment.
Table of Content
- Why Start a Bed and Breakfast Business?
- Industry Overview
- Executive Summary
- Our Services and Amenities
- Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Job Roles and Responsibilities
- SWOT Analysis
- MARKET ANALYSIS
- Our Target Market
- SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sales Forecast
- Publicity and Advertising Strategy
- Startup Expenditure (Budget)
- Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Why Start a Bed and Breakfast Business?
One thing is certain, it is easier to find several bed and breakfast businesses scattered in a neighborhood, which is why most bed and breakfast owners ensures that they put facilities in places that will not only guarantee the safety and relaxation for their guests, but also create an ambience that will give them room to socialize.
In recent times, you can easily find facilities such as wireless internet access, free parking, spa services or nightly wine and cheese hours in the average bed and breakfasts. This line of business is indeed a profitable business because you can operate the business with your family members, thereby cutting operational cost to the barest minimum.
So also, the fact that you are making use of your apartment means that you won’t be spending huge amount acquiring or renting a property to be used for the business except you just want to expand the business beyond the house you are currently living.
A Sample Bed and Breakfast Business Plan Template
The hospitality industry has been in existence from time immemorial and it is still waxing strong simply because people can’t do away with the services they offer. When you talk about a bed and breakfast business, you are talking about a business that provides lodging for guest / travelers, tourist, visitors, and what have you, on a short-term basis with a fee.
When people lodge in a bed and breakfast accommodation setting, they have the options of subscribing to other services they offers; services like internet facility, drinks, laundry, fitness center, swimming pool, conference room and business room et al.
Simply put, a typical bed and breakfast is a small lodging accommodation that offers overnight accommodation and breakfast to guest that lodge there. Aside from breakfast, they usually does not offer other meals (whether dinner or launch). Normally, people that run bed and breakfasts make used of their private homes or their family homes. The average bed and breakfasts have 6 rooms, but generally, bed and breakfasts operate 4 to 11 rooms within a facility.
It is important to state that the bed and breakfast business is a niche segment of the Hospitality cum travel industry. As part of this industry, bed and breakfasts are categorized as a private residence that provides a room and a breakfast for travelers or guests.
Statistics has it that there are roughly seventeen thousand (17,000) registered beds and breakfast business in the United States and they can be found in all states, in major cities and remote rural areas in the U.S. There is no defined structure for Bed and Breakfasts, they are known to occupy everything ranging from modest cottages to luxurious mansions, and in restored structures from schools to wagons to churches.
The result from a survey and research conducted reveals that the average number of rooms for a bed and breakfast is 8.5, up from 8 rooms in 2000, 95 percent of respondents offer rooms with private baths, 93 – 94 percent of inns or bed and breakfasts are non-smoking, Responding inns employ 4.6 people, 42 percent of bed and breakfasts have meeting rooms
So also it was revealed that most bed and breakfasts are operated by a family and hence they have no employees; they are run in – house by family members. According to the US Census Bureau County Business Patterns, there were 3,042 bed and breakfast inns with paid employees – 721191. These bed and breakfasts employed 19,665 employees in 2001 in the united states. According to a survey conducted by the PAII there were some 20,000 licensed inns in the United States in 2004.
The report from a survey published in 2001 by CNNMoney online and conducted by B&B Getaways. The survey asked how guests find out about bed and breakfasts and reported the following results: 49% Internet, 18% Word of mouth, 6% Print advertising and travel guides.
The survey also found that one-third of bed and breakfasts charge more than $125 a night. Usually, bed and breakfasts were seen as the ideal place for the weekend-getaway; nevertheless, this only accounted in occupancy for three nights of the week. Business travelers accounts for 52 percent of the lodging industry.
Recently, bed and breakfasts are now shifting their attention to weekday travelers and they have gone ahead to start making provision for amenities such as in-room data ports, high-speed Internet connections, DVD, and many other trappings sought by business travelers.
So also, the numbers of bed and breakfasts adding meeting room space to their facilities is on the increase. The use of these facilities is often complimentary as bed and breakfasts are becoming preferred locations for retreats. A recent survey conducted by PAII found 42% of 800 respondents had meeting room space in 2002, compared to 28% in 2000.
The bed and breakfasts industry is still growing despite the fact that there are many players in the industry. For instance, in 2014, the federal government of the United States spent a total of $161,007 on Bed-and-Breakfast Inns. It has awarded 34 contracts to 5 companies, with an average value of $32,201 per company. The idea is that once a start – up bed and breakfast is well positioned and offers additional services, then they just need to do little to stay in business.
If you are contemplating starting your own beds and breakfasts business in the United States, you should ensure that you carry out a thorough market survey and feasibility studies. If you get some key factors wrong before starting your own bed and breakfasts, then you are likely going to struggle to stay afloat.
Joel & Jamel Homes – Bed and Breakfasts will be located in the heart of Cape May – New Jersey in a neatly renovated and secured housing facility; a family home that is specifically designed and equipped with the needed accommodation facilities / gadgets to give comfort and security to our clients.
Joel & Jamel Homes – Bed and Breakfasts is a family owned and managed business that believes in the passionate pursuit of excellence and financial success with uncompromising services and integrity which is why we have decided to venture into the hospitability industry by establishing our own bed and breakfast business.
We are certain that our values will help us drive the business to enviable heights and also help us attract the numbers of clients that will make our accommodation fully booked all through the year. We are going to be a customer-centric bed and breakfast business with a service culture that will be deeply rooted in the fabric of our organizational structure and indeed at all levels of the organization.
With that, we know that we will be enables to consistently achieve our set business goals, increase our profitability and reinforce our positive long-term relationships with our clientele, partners (vendors), and all our employees as well.
Our accommodation facility will be decorated in an exquisite and elegant facade, so much so that it will be a conspicuous edifice in the city where it is located. Joel & Jamel Homes – Bed and Breakfasts will provide a conducive lodging for our customers to take a break from their busy days to a place where they can find comfort and luxury.
Joel & Jamel Homes – Bed and Breakfasts will be equipped with a mini business center, as well as a Fitness room and self-service laundry which will be made available for all our guests at no extra cost.
We will also install a free Wi-Fi that will enable our guests surf the internet with their laptop in the room free of charge, and there will be wireless access in all the public area within the lodging facility; we will also provide mobile phones for loan to business travelers for their convenience so as to enable them stay in – touch with their family members, friends, and business partners.
No doubt our business class guest rooms will provide our customers with a warm and comfortable home away from home. We are set to give our esteemed guests an unforgettable experience whenever they patronize our bed and breakfast lodge.
Joel & Jamel Homes – Bed and Breakfasts is a family business that is owned and managed by Anthony Jefferson and his family. The business will be run by all members of the family – Clara Jefferson (Wife), Joel Jefferson (Son) and Jamel Jefferson (Son). Anthony Jefferson has well over 15 years of experience in hotel management and He has a Master’s Degree in Hotel Management.
Our Services and Amenities
Joel & Jamel Homes – Bed and Breakfasts is set to operate a standard Bed and Breakfast service in Cape May, New Jersey. The fact that we want to become a force to reckon with in the hospitality industry means that we will provide our guests with fitness room, social room, and self-service laundry room and mini business center; for the purpose of business or leisure and more.
In all that we do, we will ensure that our guests leaves with an unforgettable experience that will make them want to come back as well as recommend our bed and breakfast lodge to their friends, family members and business partners. These are the services and amenities that will be made available to our guests;
- Breakfast (Tea and Bread, Coffee, and Snacks et al)
- Drinks (wines, beverages and non – alcoholic drinks)
- Gym and Fitness
- Self – service laundry room
- Mini Business center
Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to establish a bed and breakfast lodging brand that will become the number one choice for both travelers in the whole of Cape May – New Jersey. Our vision reflects our values: integrity, service, safety, excellence and teamwork.
- Our mission is to deliver reliable, genuine, caring and excellent service superior to what our competition can offer in any location where our bed and breakfast lodge will be situated and to ensure that our bed and breakfast lodge enjoys over 90 percent occupancy in most parts of the calendar year.
Our Business Structure
The success of any business is to a larger extent dependent on the business structure of the organization and the people who occupy the available role. Although Joel & Jamel Homes – Bed and Breakfasts is a family run business will still work with a business structure that will give room to the minimal employees (mostly part – time employees) to explore their creativity, feel belong and full integrate into the business philosophy.
We will work hard to ensure that we only recruit the right set of people with the right mindset to help us achieve our business goals and objectives in record time. We intend building Joel & Jamel Homes – Bed and Breakfasts on this structure;
- Chief Executive Officer (Mr. Anthony Jefferson)
- Manager (Mrs. Clara Jefferson)
- Human Resources and Administrative Manager (Joel Jefferson)
- Accountants / Cashiers (Jamel Jefferson)
- Facility / Maintenance Manager (Part – Time Employee)
- Marketing Officer (Contract Worker)
- Cleaners / Washer men (Full – Time Employee)
- Security Officer
Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for recruitment
- Responsible for payment of salaries
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the business
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Responsible for managing the daily activities of the business
- Ensure that the facility is in tip top shape and conducive enough to welcome customers
- Interfaces with vendors
- Ensures that customers feel relaxed and at home
- Handle customers enquiries
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Attends to Customers complains and enquiries
- Prepares budget and reports for the organization
- Responsible for Training and Development in the organization
- Provides recommendations and suggestions to guest for choosing Drinks, food and Snacks.
- Serve customers in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Provides guidance to guests on resort activities, dining options and general resort and Regional information.
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of food and beverage products, menus and Promotions
- Handles procurement
Human Resources and Administrative Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out staff induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily business activities.
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with company policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for the business
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, execute and evaluate new plans for expanding increase sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps increase sales and growth for the company
Facility / Maintenance Manager
- Responsible for planning and overseeing building work/renovation
- Responsible for allocating and managing space within buildings
- Responsible for managing building maintenance activities
- Responsible for coordinating cleaning, catering and parking services
- Responsible for organizing security and general administrative services
- Ensures that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Advises on energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- Supervises multi-disciplinary teams of staff including maintenance, grounds and custodial workers
Accountant / Cashier:
- Collects payment for breakfast and drinks served and balance all receipts.
- Prepares financial report at the end of every working week
- Handles all financial transaction on behalf of the organization
- Interfaces with our bankers
- Responsible for payment of tax, levies and utility bills
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the CEO / microbrewery manager
Cleaners / Washer man:
- Handles and move objects, such as glasses, dish and bottles, using hands and arms.
- Cleans up after customers and clean work area.
- Clears ashtrays as and when required.
- Washes glassware and utensils after each use.
- Maintain a clean working area by sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning of glass doors and windows, etc. if required.
- Ensures that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Responsible for handling laundry
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the restaurant manager,
- Ensures that the facility is secured at all time
- Controls traffic and organize parking
- Gives security tips to staff members from time to time
- Patrols around the building on a 24 hours basis
- Submits security reports weekly
- Any other duty as assigned by the bed and breakfast manager
Joel & Jamel Homes – Bed and Breakfasts is fully aware that they are coming into an industry that can be highly competitive which is why they have decided to pay attention to the SWOT analysis for the organization.
We know that once we are able to identify our strength, our weakness, our threats and the opportunity that is available to us, we will be able to come up with good business strategies that will help us achieve all our business goals and objectives.
Here is a preview of the result we got from the SWOT analysis that was conducted on behalf of Joel & Jamel Homes – Bed and Breakfasts Cape May, New Jersey;
Our area of strength cannot be farfetched; the location of our bed and breakfast lodge is perfect for such business, our management team has robust experience in the hospitality industry, our customer’s services is second to none in the whole of Cape May – NJ and our facility is top notch
Our perceived weakness could be that we are a new business, and we may not have the financial muscle to sustain the kind of publicity we want to give our business.
One thing is certain, our bed and breakfast facility is well – located in busy travel route; there are loads of travelers passing through Cape May hence there are loads of business opportunities for us. Besides we are the only bed and Breakfast within a 45 meters radius where ours is located.
Some of the threats that we are likely going to face as a bed and breakfast business operating in the United States are unfavorable government policies – the government may decide to place embargo on private residence not to engage in bed and breakfast business so as to enable people who want to rent accommodation get accommodations at a cheaper rate, the arrival of a competitor within our location of operations and global economic downturn which usually affects purchasing power.
There is hardly anything we can do as regards these threats other than to be optimistic that things will continue to work for our good.
- Market Trends
The trend in the hospitality industry is such that there are peak periods and off peak periods, bed and breakfast lodges and hoteliers know this and they have been able to make provision to properly handle the change in season. For example, during summers or during any major sporting events or business summit in a city, most bed and breakfast lodges, motels, inns and hotels in the city are always almost fully booked.
As a matter of fact, that is the period that most people in the hospitality industry make the money that will sustain the business for the rest of the year. Be that as it may, some bed and breakfast lodges, motels, inns and hotels are well positioned and they enjoy rich patronage all through the 12 calendar month of the year.
Another known trend in the industry is that it is common to see some of the leading bed and breakfasts brand in the United States in different cities in the U.S. This was achieved because some of the leading bed and breakfast decided to venture into selling their franchise and at the same time operating chains of bed and breakfasts.
You can hardly drive through a community located along a major road or a tourist destination without finding a handful of signpost indicating that there are bed and breakfasts facilities in the community. This goes to show that there are loads of players in the bed and breakfasts industry. The reason for this cannot be far – fetched; accommodation is a necessity for travelers or tourists.
In essence, it is profitable to build your brand and then venture into the sale of franchise if you know you don’t have the capacity to manage various branches of your hotel.
Over and above, bed and breakfast lodges and hoteliers generally are quite aware that they in the industry not for quick returns on their investments, but to steadily build a brand that can become a global brand while growing their profits year in year out.
Our Target Market
It will be safe to say that the target market for bed and breakfast lodge cuts across adults of all class, race, religion, and culture that can travel from one location to another and can afford to lodge overnight. It is important to state, that the owner of a bed and breakfast can decide to welcome those who they consider safe for them to accommodate in their house (in cases where personal accommodation is used).
This is so because the owners of beds and breakfasts live under same roof they use in accommodating their guests that they most likely have never met before. So safety is always a source of concern for owners of beds and breakfasts.
Here are some of the group of people that we considered target market for our bed and breakfast lodge;
- Working class
- International and Local Tourists
- Top Executives
- Young Couples (Especially for Honeymoon)
- Travelling Agencies
- Event Managers
- Religious Organizations
The competitive edge of Joel & Jamel Homes – Bed and Breakfasts is the excellent and customized service that we offer to our entire guest irrespective of their status.
We can boldly say that the location of our bed and breakfast lodge is going to give us an edge over our competitors in Cape May – New Jersey. We are the only bed and breakfast lodge within our location. As a matter of fact, from the location of our bed and breakfast lodge, you can connect any part of the city with little or no stress.
Another significant competitive advantage that we are bringing to the industry is the robust experience of our management team. We have a team that has a combination of 25 years of experience in the hospitality industry in United States and Canada. They are considered core professionals in their own right.
SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
It is important to clearly state that in this dispensation, customers use the Internet to find bed and breakfasts, to read reviews, to view facility available and the location of the bed and breakfasts; loads of processes have gone digital.
Which is why most bed and breakfasts are increasingly adopting technology and the internet for marketing and advertising their business and we are not going to be left out. These are some of the marketing ideas and strategies that are going to adopt for our bed and breakfasts business;
- Open our bed and breakfast lodge in a grand style with a party for all.
- Advertise our bed and breakfast lodge in travel and tours magazines, national dailies, Satellite TV stations and Radio station
- Promote our business online via our official website and all available social media platform
- Continuously Improving the performance of our brands
- Hire the services of experts to make our brands the first choice for guests
- Delivering consistent customer experiences to all our guest; making our first impression count positively
- Continuously Improving the efficiency of our bed and breakfast lodge and operating processes
- Ensure that we put our market scale and knowledge to good use
- Building strong partnerships within our industry and with our stakeholders across the United States
- Make use of attractive hand bills to create awareness and also to give direction to our bed and breakfast lodge
- Position our signage / flexi banners at strategic places
- Create a loyalty plan that will enable us reward our regular customers
- Engage on road shows within our neighborhood to create awareness for our bed and breakfast lodge.
Sources of Income
Joel & Jamel Homes – Bed and Breakfasts is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the hospitality industry and we are going to go all the way to ensure that we do all it takes to attract guests on a regular basis and sign retainer – ship with most of our corporate clients.
Joel & Jamel Homes – Bed and Breakfasts will generate income by offering the following services for individuals and for corporate organizations;
- Breakfast (Tea and Bread, Coffee, and Snacks et al)
- Drinks (wines, beverages and non – alcoholic drinks)
- Gym and Fitness
- Self – service laundry room
- Mini Business center
We are well positioned to take on the available market in the U.S. and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income / profits from the first six month of operations and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to critically examine the bed and breakfast market and we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projection is based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to startups in Cape May – New Jersey.
Below is the sales projection for Joel & Jamel Homes – Bed and Breakfasts, it is based on the location of our business consulting firm and the wide range of consulting services that we will be offering;
- First Year-: $100,000
- Second Year-: $200,000
- Third Year-: $450,000
N.B: This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and any major competitor offering same additional services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Our Pricing Strategy
Our pricing system is going to be based on what is obtainable in the industry, we don’t intend to charge more (except for premium and customized services) and we don’t intend to charge less than our competitors are offering in the United States of America.
Be that as it may, we have put plans in place to discount our products and services once in a while and also to reward our loyal customers.
- Payment Options
Our payment policy is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different people prefer different payment options as it suits them. Here are the payment options that will be available in every of our bed and breakfast lodge;
- Payment by cash
- Payment via Point of Sale (POS) Machine
- Payment via online bank transfer (online payment portal)
- Payment via Mobile money
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will help us achieve our payment plans without any difficulty.
Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Joel & Jamel Homes – Bed and Breakfasts is in the hospitality business to make profit and we can only make profit if we steadily increase our customer base. No doubt, in order to remain relevant in the hospitality industry as a bed and breakfast lodge in Cape May – New Jersey, we will continue to create hype around our business brand.
We will ensure that we leverage on all conventional and non – conventional publicity and advertising technique to promote our bed and breakfast brand. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Joel & Jamel Homes – Bed and Breakfasts;
- Encourage our loyal customers to help us use Word of Mouth (referrals)
- Advertise our bed and breakfast lodge in travel and tours magazines, national dailies, Satellite TV stations and Radio station
- Promote our business online via our official website
- Sponsor relevant community programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook , twitter, et al to promote our brand
- Install our Bill Boards on strategic locations
- Engage in road show from time to time
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
Startup Expenditure (Budget)
When it comes to starting a bed and breakfasts business, loads of factors influences the amount that will be required to successful launch the business. Factors like the location you intend starting the business, the size of bed and breakfast business you want to start i.e. the number of rooms et al, and of course the state of the economy as at when you intend start the business.
Here are the key areas where we intend spending our start – up capital;
- The Fee for registering the business in the United States -$725.
- The budget for legal fees, insurance, permits and license – $5,000
- The amount needed to renovate our Facility (electrical, furnishings, plumbing, painting and landscaping) – $10,000.
- The Cost for the purchase of room furniture, kitchen equipment and gadgets (mattresses, bed sheets, blankets, pillows, beds, fridges, smoke detector, TVs, microwave oven, Sound System, tables and chairs et al) – $10,000.
- The Cost for supply of breakfast ingredients for a month – $1,000.
- The Cost of Launching a Website – $600
- The cost opening party – $5,000 (optional)
- Additional Expenditure (Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions et al) – $5,000
Going by the report from our research and feasibility studies, we will need an average of $70,000 to start a small scale but standard bed and breakfasts business in the United States of America. Please note that this amount is excluding the cost of renting a facility because we are going to be making use of free rooms in our apartment.
Generating Funding / Startup Capital for Joel & Jamel Homes – Bed and Breakfast
Joel & Jamel Homes – Bed and Breakfasts is a family business that will be owned by Mr. Anthony Jefferson and his family. They are the sole financial of the business which is why they decided to restrict the sourcing of the start – up capital for the business to just three major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our start – up capital;
- Generate part of the start – up capital from personal savings and sale of his stocks
- Generate part of the start – up capital from friends and other extended family members
- Generate a larger chunk of the startup capital from the bank (loan facility).
N.B: We have been able to generate about $20,000 (Personal savings $15,000 and soft loan from family members $5,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $50,000 from our bank. All the papers and document has been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited.
Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
It is easier for businesses to survive when they have steady flow of business deals / customers patronizing their products and services. We are aware of this which is why we have decided to do all we can to continue to attract guest to our bed and breakfast lodge on a regular basis.
We know that if we continue to deliver excellent services, there will be steady flow of income for the organization. Part of the grand plan of sustaining Sean and Sharon hotel is to ensure that we provide the best of trainings for our employees, put a succession plan in place, and we will not relent in marketing and promoting our hotel brand.
From our findings, another factor that kills new business is financial leakages. In order to plug financial leakages, the management of Joel & Jamel Homes – Bed and Breakfasts will adopt the use of payment machine and accounting software to run the business.
In the bid to building a successfully business, we will ensure that all our employees are comfortable and we will provide them with the best of facilities and welfare package that will help them achieve peak performance in all their duties and in turn help the organization achieve its goals and business objectives.
Check List / Milestone
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Remodeling our facility: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Graphic Designs and Printing of Packaging Marketing / Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the Needed furniture, mattress, bed sheets, pillows, duvets, electronic appliances, office appliances and kitchen utensils: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: Completed
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and in the neighborhood: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party / launching party planning: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – suppliers of all our needed food ingredient for breakfast and toiletries: In Progress