Do you want to start a business on Google but you lack ideas? If YES, here are 50 best Google related business ideas for beginners to make money online in 2020.
Google is one of the most popular platforms on the internet. In fact, it is safe to say that Google ranks high on the list of the top 5 internet platforms of all time. Google started as a simple internet research and information curating tool, but gradually it branched out into other businesses and right now, Google has at least 10 other businesses including Google Android, Youtube, and Google Adsense.
Google is no longer just a search engine to get information and updates on the latest happenings in the world, it has also provided several opportunities for people to start businesses and make money through its various platforms. Here are at least 50 Google related business ideas that you can make good money from:
50 Best Google Business ideas for Making Money Online in 2020
Every business owner wants their websites to rank very high on Google’s search engine because the higher a business website ranks, the more visibility and patronage the business would have. However, getting a website to rank very high on Google’s search engines is not a simple task. People often hire SEO experts who possess special skills, knowledge and tricks to help improve a website’s ranking on Google’s search engines. This is a very lucrative business opportunity anyone can explore.
2. Freelance Writing: Content is an important part of search engine optimization because Google’s search engine favors websites with useful content. You can make good money from offering SEO writing services to SEO experts and consultants. You can offer this service as an independent writer, or on freelancing websites like Freelancer, Fiverr, or Upwork.
3. Graphics Design: Another business idea that you can explore is graphics design. There are a lot of business opportunities for graphics designers. You can offer your services to website developers, bloggers, App developers, product creators, and affiliate marketers to mention few.
4. Domain Name and Hosting Services: You can make money from selling domain names, and providing hosting services to bloggers and affiliate marketers.
5. Blogging: Blogging is another lucrative business opportunity that you can explore. Google has a platform called ‘Blogger’, that allows you to easily set up a blog, and start writing about topics that you are passionate about. If your blog becomes popular and gets a lot of visitors, you can earn money from placing adverts on your blog.
6. Cyber Security Services: You can start a service that helps to protect bloggers, and website owners from security threats and data theft on the internet.
7. YouTube Channel: Google owns YouTube and when you start a channel on YouTube, you can monetize it using Google Adsense or by taking private ad placements from individual advertisers.
8. Mobile Apps Development: Google owns Android, one of the most popular mobile operating systems in the world. People who use android phones and devices are able to purchase mobile apps on Google Play Store. This provides a great opportunity for mobile apps developers to make money. You can look for great app ideas that you think people would be interested in, develop the apps and sell on Google Play Store.
9. Web Advertising Services: Another idea is to become a web advertising services consultant. You can help businesses place their adverts on Google through Google Adsense, Adwords, or any of Google’s advertising channels.
10. Develop Chrome Extensions and Plug-In: You can also develop Chrome extensions and plug-ins for sale. Google owns Chrome browser and chrome users often buy plug-ins and extensions that can help to enhance their browsing experience. ZenMate for instance, is a Chrome extension that helps to protect a brower’s identity and security online. You can research extension and plug-in ideas that you can develop and make money from.
11. Selling Android Phones: You can start selling Android phones too. A lot of people use Android phones and you can sell them online or offline. You can also add Android phone repair to your services in order to earn more money.
12. Affiliate Marketing: With your blog, you can start earning commission through Affiliate Marketing. A lot of businesses and product creators employ Affiliate marketers to help them promote their businesses and products in exchange for a commission. ClickBank, and JVzoo are great places to find products that you can promote in exchange for commission.
13. Business Directory Services: A lot of people rely on Google for information on almost everything. When people need a particular product/service, it’s not uncommon for them to use Google to search for the best options for them. You can start a business directory service that helps people find products and services around them, and make money from affiliate marketing, or Google Adsense on your site.
14. Article Submission Services: Article Submission is one of the techniques that people use to improve search engine optimization and increase traffic to their websites. You can start an article submission website like Ezine articles and earn money through Google Adsense.
15. Vlogger: Vlogging is the video version of blogging. Rather than set up a blog where you upload written contents, you can set up a blog where you upload video contents instead. You can set this up on YouTube or on a website you created for that purpose. You can also earn money via affiliate marketing, Google Adsense, or charging your visitors for memberships and subscriptions.
16. Product Review Website: You can also start a product review service that offers information to people on the pros, cons, on usage instructions on different products so that it’s easier to make their buying decisions.
17. Host Webinars: Webinars are hot right now and a lot of people prefer them over spending hours digging up information on topics that they are interested in. You can integrate blogging and affiliate marketing with webinar hosting and earn commission from promoting and recommending products to your audience.
18. Stock Photos/Videos Creator: It is almost impossible for any serious blogger to do without images and sometimes, videos on their blogs because it helps to enhance blog visitor’s experiences. With intellectual property theft law suits flying around, a lot of bloggers have learned to buy stock photos and videos rather than stealing them off the internet. You can earn good money from creating and selling stock photos on videos on the internet.
19. Digital Marketing Specialist: You can also start a service that helps bloggers, affiliate marketers and website owners market their products and services on various digital marketing platforms.
20. Social Media Marketing Specialist: Bloggers and affiliate marketers make use of social media platforms to drive traffic to their websites and market their products. You can start a business that helps them set up effective and affordable social media campaigns.
21. Google Adsense Consultant: It used to be very easy to get Google Adsense approval for your blogs or YouTube channels but this is no longer the case. Google has become very strict with Adsense approvals and many applications get rejected. You can earn cool money from helping bloggers, and YouTube creators get Adsense approval easily.
22. Google Talk Channel: Google also owns a social platform known as Google Talk where people can hangout and exchange information. You can start a Google Talk Channel, to share information that you can charge people for.
23. Mobile Apps Review Services: Another Google related business idea that you can explore is reviewing and recommending of Mobile Apps to Android users. You can help people find the best mobile apps to use on their devices, and make money via affiliate marketing or Google Adsense on your review website.
24. Business Opportunity Consultant: Google’s search engine has made it easier for people to research lucrative business opportunities that they can explore. You can start a business that helps people research business opportunities and ideas that they can explore. You can even help eCommerce sellers discover high-demand products that they can include in their web stores so that they can increase their income.
25. Information Researcher: You can also become a researcher. Many business owners or potential business owners usually require information to enhance their businesses. If you have the skills and patience, you can earn cool money from offering research services.
26. Information Marketer: You can become an information marketer. Information marketers often search for hot topics that people are interested in, package them into ebooks or audiobooks, and sell them to other people. Google Search engine is very great for helping information marketers find information that they can package into ebooks.
27. Book Publisher: You can become a book author, or help writers review, edit, package and publish their books. You can also offer book promotion services.
28. News Website: People are always searching for information on the latest news on Google. You can start a news website where you share breaking news and happenings around the world.
29. Blogging Consultant: You can start a business that helps people set up professional looking blogs, get adverts for their blogs, get their Adsense accounts approved, and even recommend helpful contents to place on their blogs.
30. Blog Flipping: You can make money from creating blogs, building traffic for them, and selling them for a profit to interested bloggers.
31. Keyword Researcher: Another business idea is to help bloggers and website owners find lucrative keywords to use on their sites. Google has a Keyword Planning tool that you can use for that but you can also create your own keyword planning tool and make money from selling it to other people.
32. Price Comparison Websites: “How much is?” is a popular search term on Google. It’s only normal that people would want to know the prices of products before they buy them. You can start a price comparison website that helps people find the cheapest prices for different products online.
33. Medical Information Website: There’s almost nothing people don’t ‘ask’ Google these days. It’s not uncommon for people to search for drug information, safety, contraindications, and even medical prognosis online. You can set up a business that helps people find medical information easily but you have to be careful so as to ensure that you are not breaking any rules.
34. Cost Per Action (CPA Marketing): This is a type of advertising service that allows you to earn money when people who view ads on your blog take an action. This is different from the regular Cost Per Impression (CPM) advertising where payments are made based on the number of people who view your ads. You can set up a blog, and then join a CPA marketing network.
35. Social Shopping: You can start a social shopping platform where people can shop in groups, share coupons, and enjoy shopping experiences with their friends.
36. Fitness and Diet Tips: You can set up a blog to offer fitness and diet tips to people who want to lose weight or stay in shape. You can make money from selling fitness products, affiliate marketing or memberships on your site.
37. Beauty Tips and Fashion: Fashion and beauty tips advice is another lucrative blogging niche where you can easily find a lot of products to sell to your audience through affiliate marketing or through direct product sales.
38. Real Estate Services: You can easily ride on Google’s popularity to develop your Real Estate Agency business. What you need to do is to build a real estate website that will rank very high on Google, and then use it to market your properties to interested persons.
39. Auction Websites: Another option is to set up an auctions website that will rank very high on Google’s search engines and make money from auctioning various items from cars to luxury goods and used items.
40. Entertainment Website: You can also set up an entertainment blog where people can stream music and movies after paying a small subscription fee.
41. Gaming Services: You can develop game apps that people can download on their Android devices, or play online. You can also set up games review blog to offer people advice and tips and games recommendation.
42. Travel Consultancy Services: A lot of people search for tickets, vacation spots, and accommodation online. You can start a travel website to offer travel consultancy services and sell tickets to Google searchers.
43. Educational Services: You can also set up a service that provides assistance to scholars. You can provide them with resources, and materials to help advance their studies. You can use Google Scholar platform for that.
44. E-Library: Another idea is to set up a library where people can borrow books and read them for a fee.
45. Job Listing and Matching Services: Job seekers use Google’s search engine to look for vacancies around them. You can cater to this audience by setting up a blog that helps people find vacancies and jobs easily.
46. Blog Contributor: You can earn money as a blog contributor. A lot of blog owners barely have time to create brilliant contents for their various blogs. If you have great writing skills and can create interesting contents that will draw people’s attentions, you can easily make money as a blog contributor.
47. Blog Maintenance Services: Another business idea is to set up a blog maintenance service to help bloggers keep their blogs running efficiently without lags, spam, and other things that can turn blog visitors off.
48. Link Building Services: You can also become a link building expert who helps bloggers safely, and expertly build links to their websites so as to increase their blog traffic.
49. Code Writer: You may also make a lot of money writing codes for mobile apps and software developers.
50. List Building Services: Lastly, you can make money from helping bloggers figure out smart ways to build lists that they can use to build their email marketing lists.
Latest posts by Ajaero Tony Martins (see all)
- Designing an RV Park – 6 Critical Factors You Must Consider - January 16, 2020
- 8 Strong Reasons You Should Become an Entrepreneur - January 9, 2020
- How to Find a Business Partner or Investor With Money - January 9, 2020