Are you about starting a biodiesel production company? If YES, here is a complete sample biodiesel production business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a biodiesel production business. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample biodiesel production business marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for biodiesel production businesses. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Table of Content
- 1 Why Start a Biodiesel Production Business?
- 2 Biodiesel Production Business Plan – Executive Summary
- 3 Biodiesel Production Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
- 4 Biodiesel Production Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- 5 Biodiesel Production Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- 6 Biodiesel Production Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
- 7 Biodiesel Production Business Plan – Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Why Start a Biodiesel Production Business?
If you are looking for a green energy business to start, a business that can easily get support and even funding from the government, then one of your options is to start a biodiesel production company.
Biodiesel which happens to be a good substitute for the conventional diesel is a renewable fuel that doesn’t pollute the environment (i.e. clean burning) and it can comfortably work on any diesel powered machine. Biodiesel is produced from cooking/vegetable oil, animal fats, soybean oil and any other reliable sources of fats and oil.
Starting a biodiesel production company is capital intensive and it also requires serious planning and hard work but the fact remains that it is indeed a profitable business to go into and it is still very much open for more investors to come in.
If you are sure that this type of business is what you want to do after you must have conducted your market research and feasibility studies, then the next step to follow is to write a good business plan; a detailed blueprint of how you intend raising your seed capital, setting up the business, managing the flow of the business, sorting out tax and marketing your services amongst others.
The truth is that it is one thing to have a fantastic idea cum business plan, it is entirely another thing for the business plan to translate to profits, that is why it is important to assemble a team of experts to work with if you want to be successful with your business.
Below is a sample biodiesel production business plan template that will help you successfully launch your own business.
A Sample Biodiesel Production Business Plan Template
- Industry Overview
Biodiesel production is the process of producing the biofuel, biodiesel, through the chemical transesterification and esterification. This involves vegetable or animal fats and oils being reacted with short-chain alcohols (typically methanol or ethanol). The alcohols used should be of low molecular weight, ethanol being one of the most used for its low cost. However, greater conversions into biodiesel can be reached using methanol.
Biodiesel production business is a subset of the Global Biotechnology industry and operators in this industry comprise a diverse range of companies engaged in the development of pharmaceuticals, pest-resistant crops and biofuels, among other products.
Revenue for the industry has grown over the past five years and global investment in biotechnology has increased consistently, with much of the added R&D spending funneled into medical applications aimed at providing care for the aging global population. The industry is expected to continue prospering over the next five years, with the Asia-Pacific region making significant investments to gain a foothold in the market.
The Fuel Dealers industry is a thriving sector of the economy of the United States of America and the industry generates over $328 billion annually from more than 9,613 registered and licensed biotechnology companies (biodiesel production companies inclusive) scattered all around the United States of America. The industry is responsible for the employment of over 1 million people.
Experts project the Global Biotechnology industry to grow at a 5.3 percent annual rate between 2012 and 2017. Amgen, Gilead, Johnson & Johnson, Merck KgaA, and Novartis are the companies with the lion market share of the available market in the United States of America.
A recent report published by IBISWorld shows that even though biotechnology has applications in many fields, three primary fields of application are health (both human and animal health), agro-food and industry environmental applications.
The vast majority of industry companies research and develop products for the health market; products from this segment account for 65.4 percent of global industry activity with human health technologies making up 56.6 percent of industry revenue. As with other industry segments, the range and experiences of companies are highly diverse and many incur a significant financial loss until regulatory approval of a product or process.
Some of the factors and incentives that encourage aspiring entrepreneurs to venture into starting a biodiesel production business is the fact that the market for biodiesel is growing rapidly in the United States and it is not seasonal.
That makes it easier for entrepreneurs who are interested in the business to come into the industry at any time they desire; the entry barriers might be high but that any serious – minded entrepreneur can comfortably raise the startup capital even if it means borrowing from the bank.
Over and beyond, the Global Biotechnology industry is a highly profitable industry. You can choose to start on a small scale producing and supplying at a community level or you can choose to start on a large scale with distribution networks spread across key cities all around the United States of America.
Biodiesel Production Business Plan – Executive Summary
Green Fire® Biodiesel Production Company, Inc. is a standard and registered biodiesel production company that will be involved in the production and distribution of biodiesel retailers, industries, and household with machines that make use of biodiesels, amongst others. We have been able to lease a production facility that is a perfect fit as it relates to the production facility we want to build and the facility is centrally located in the heart of Jefferson City – Missouri.
Green Fire® Biodiesel Production Company, Inc. will produce and supply biodiesels and other biofuels to end users at affordable prices.
No doubt, there is growing interest when it comes to biotechnology especially biofuels and new enterprises are springing up, which is why we spent time and resources to conduct our feasibility studies and market survey so as to offer much more than our competitors will be offering. We have robust distribution network, strong online presence and our distributors are armed with the various payment options available in the United States.
Beyond the distribution and supply of biodiesel from leading brands in the United States, our customer care is going to be second to none in the whole of Jefferson City – Missouri and our deliveries will be timely and reliable. We know that our customers are the reason why we are in business which is why we will go the extra mile to get them satisfied when they patronize our products.
Green Fire® Biodiesel Production Company, Inc. will ensure that all our customers are given first class treatment whenever they order biodiesel and other biofuel from us. We have a CRM software that will enable us manage a one on one relationship with our customers no matter how large our distribution network may grow to. We will ensure that we get our customers involved when making some business decisions that directly affect them.
Green Fire® Biodiesel Production Company, Inc. will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
Green Fire® Biodiesel Production Company, Inc. is a family business that is owned by Sutton Jones and his immediate family members. Sutton Jones has a B.Sc. in Microbiology and MSc. in Biotechnology, with over 15 years of hands on experience in the biotechnology industry, working for some of the leading brands in the United States.
- Our Products and Services Offering
Green Fire® Biodiesel Production Company, Inc. will be involved in the production and distribution of quality and safe biodiesel and other biofuel products. We are in the Global Biotechnology industry to make profits and we will ensure that we do all that is permitted by the law in the United States to achieve our business aim and objectives.
- Our Vision Statement
Our vision is to be listed amongst the top 5 biodiesel production companies in the whole of the United States of America.
- Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to establish a biodiesel production and supply business that will distribute quality and safe biodiesel at affordable prices to retailers, and industries in Jefferson City and other cities in and around Missouri where we intend marketing our biodiesel and other biofuels.
- Our Business Structure
Our intention of starting a biodiesel production company is to build a standard production company in Jefferson City – Missouri. We will ensure that we put the right structures in place that will support the kind of growth that we have in mind.
We want to put modalities in place that will guide us in hiring people that are qualified, honest, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders. As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of ten years or more.
In view of that, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions that will be made available at Green Fire® Biodiesel Production Company, Inc.;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Production Manager
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Merchandise Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Customer Services Executive
Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, appraising job results and developing incentives.
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Reports to the board
Admin and HR Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out induction for new team members
- Accountable for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office activities.
Production Plant Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of the biodiesel production plant
- Part of the team that determines the quantity and quality of biodiesel and biofuels that are to be produced
- Maps out strategies that will lead to efficiency amongst workers in the plant
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of plant workers
- Ensures that the steady flow of both raw materials to the plant and easy flow of finished products through wholesale distributors to the market
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Ensures that the plant meets the expected safety and health standard at all times.
- In charge of coordinating the use of automated and computerized systems where necessary
- Accountable for producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Ensures that proper records of biodiesel and other biofuel products are kept and warehouse does not run out of products
- Controls biodiesel supply inventory
- Supervises the workforce in the production – plant floor.
- Manages vendor relations, market visits, and the ongoing education and development of the organizations’ buying teams
- Responsible for the purchase of biodiesel and other biofuel products for the organizations
- Responsible for planning sales, monitoring inventory, selecting the merchandise, and writing and pricing orders to vendors
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps to increase sales and growth for the company
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Client Service Executive
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with customers on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the human resources and admin manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to customers when they make enquiries
Distribution Truck Drivers
- Assists in loading and unloading biodiesel and other biofuel products
- Maintains a logbook of their driving activities to ensure compliance with federal regulations governing the rest and work periods for operators.
- Keeps a record of vehicle inspections and make sure the truck is equipped with safety equipment
- Assists the transport and logistics manager in planning their route according to a distribution schedule.
- Local-delivery drivers may be required to sell products or services to stores and businesses on their route, obtain signatures from recipients and collect cash.
- Inspects vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Complies with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, break periods etc.) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Reports defects, accidents or violations
Biodiesel Production Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
Our goal of starting out in Jefferson City is to test run the business for a period of 3 to 5 years to know if we will invest more money, expand the business and then start our biodiesel production and supply all around the state of Missouri.
We are quite aware that there are several biodiesel production companies and contractors all over Jefferson City and even in the same location where we intend locating ours, which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business.
We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be equipped to confront our threats.
Green Fire® Biodiesel Production Company, Inc. employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with bias in retailing and distribution to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives.
This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Green Fire® Biodiesel Production Company, Inc.;
Our location, the business model we will be operating on (robust distribution network), reliable distribution tankers, varieties of payment options, quality and safe biodiesel and other biofuels will definitely count as a strong strength for Green Fire® Biodiesel Production Company, Inc. Also our management team members have what it takes to grow a business from startup to profitability.
A major weakness that may count against us is the fact that we are a new biodiesel production company and we don’t have the financial capacity to compete with leaders in the industry especially as it relates to economy of scales.
The fact that we are going to be operating our biodiesel production company in Jefferson City – Missouri provides us with unlimited opportunities to distribute our products to a large number of factories, and retailers. Besides, loads of industrial players and people that make use of diesel powered machines are beginning to switch to safe and green fuel like biodiesel.
Sincerely we don’t have a major threat aside from the fact that biodiesel production companies might enter into our market space and compete with us in terms of selling our products.
Biodiesel Production Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
In recent time, particularly in the United States, the awareness and use of biodiesel is rapidly increasing because it has been proven to be environmentally friendly and efficient when used in any machine that runs on diesel. It has lower emission compared to the diesel produced from petroleum.
Strong growth in the current period is expected to continue, technological advancements spurred demand from downstream industries and the industry is developing new revenue streams from outsourced research and other related bio products. Please note that external factors such as global research and development funding and global investor confidence in the Global Biotechnology industry will impact industry performance
To sum up, many investors are now going into the production of biodiesel because it has been proven to be a better substitute for diesel and that is why it is being produced in commercial quantity in the US thereby reducing the importation and dependence on petroleum. It is indeed good for the economy of the United States of America.
- Our Target Market
The Global Biotechnology industry has a wide range of customers; a good number of manufacturing companies and owners of diesel powered machines make use of biodiesel and other biofuels.
In view of that, we have positioned our biodiesel production company to service businesses in Jefferson City – Missouri and every other location we will cover. We have conducted our market research and we have ideas of what our target market would be expecting from us.
We are in business to retail (distribute) biodiesel and other biofuel products to the following businesses;
- Manufacturing companies
- Power plants that run on biodiesel
- Facility managers that make use of biodiesel
Our Competitive Advantage
Green Fire® Biodiesel Production Company, Inc. is launching a standard biodiesel production company that will indeed become the preferred choice for diesel powered machine owners and distributors in Jefferson City – Missouri.
Our competitive advantage revolves around our ability to attract local support and patronage, easy compliance with government regulations, ability to quickly adopt new technology, ability to raise financing and our ability to educate the wider community on the need to switch to green energy.
One thing is certain; we will ensure that we have biodiesel and other biofuel products available in our distribution network at all times. One of our business goals is to make Green Fire® Biodiesel Production Company, Inc. a one stop biodiesel production company. Our excellent customer service culture, timely and reliable delivery services, online presence, and various payment options will serve as a competitive advantage for us.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our aims and objectives. We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
Biodiesel Production Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Green Fire® Biodiesel Production Company, Inc. will generate income by producing and supplying biodiesel and other biofuel products within the scope of the Global Biotechnology industry in the United States of America.
- Sales Forecast
One thing is certain when it comes to biodiesel production company, if your business is centrally positioned coupled with effective and reliable tankers / trucks and distribution network, you will always attract customers cum sales and that will sure translate to increase in revenue generation for the business.
Green Fire® Biodiesel Production Company, Inc. is well positioned to take on the available market in Jefferson City – Missouri and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income/profits from the first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to examine the Global Biotechnology industry, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projections are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to startups in Jefferson City – Missouri.
Below are the sales projections for Green Fire® Biodiesel Production Company, Inc., it is based on the location of our business, and other factors as it relates to biodiesel and other biofuel products startups in the United States;
- First Fiscal Year: $335,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $650,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $1.1 million
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same products, distribution services and customer care services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location to launch Green Fire® Biodiesel Production Company, Inc., we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to be able to penetrate the available market and become the preferred choice for factories, and retailers of biodiesel in Jefferson City – Missouri.
We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the number of customers we want to attract per time.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the biodiesel production business to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in Jefferson City – Missouri.
In summary, Green Fire® Biodiesel Production Company, Inc. will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to win customers over;
- Introduce our business by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to biodiesel and other biofuel products retailers, factories, facility managers, hotels, households and key stake holders in and around Jefferson City – Missouri
- Ensure that we have biodiesel and other biofuel products in our distribution network at all times.
- Make use of attractive hand bills to create awareness business
- Position our signage / flexi banners at strategic places around Jefferson City – Missouri
Biodiesel Production Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Even though our biodiesel production company is well structured and well located, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for the business.
Green Fire® Biodiesel Production Company, Inc. has a long-term plan of opening distribution channels all around the state of Missouri which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in Jefferson City before venturing out.
As a matter of fact, our publicity and advertising strategy is not solely for winning customers over but to effectively communicate our brand. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Green Fire® Biodiesel Production Company, Inc.;
- Place adverts on community based newspapers, radio and TV stations.
- Encourage the use of word of mouth publicity from our loyal customers
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Google+ and other platforms to promote our business.
- Ensure that our we position our banners and billboards in strategic positions all around Jefferson City – Missouri
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas in and around our neighborhood
- Advertise our biodiesel production company in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site
- Brand all our official cars and distribution vans / trucks and ensure that all our staff wear our branded shirt or cap at regular intervals.
Our Pricing Strategy
Pricing is one of the key factors that gives leverage to distribution companies and retailers, it is normal for retailers to purchase products from distribution companies that offer cheaper prices. We will work towards ensuring that all our biodiesel and other biofuel products are distributed at highly competitive prices compared to what is obtainable in the United States of America.
We also have plans in place to discount our products once in a while and also to reward our loyal customers from time to time.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Green Fire® Biodiesel Production Company, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Green Fire® Biodiesel Production Company, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment via credit cards / Point of Sale Machines (POS Machines)
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for biodiesel and other biofuel products purchase without any stress on their part.
- Startup Expenditure (Budget)
From our findings, we were able to come with the areas we will spend our resources on and this is what it would cost us to set up Green Fire® Biodiesel Production Company, Inc.
- The total fee for registering the business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $3,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Green Fire® Biodiesel Production Company, Inc. in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $3,580.
- The cost for hiring business consultant – $2,500.
- The cost for insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400.
- The cost for payment of rent for 12 months at $1.76 per square feet tank farm facility cum mini depot in the total amount of $75,500.
- The total cost for production facility remodeling (construction of mini depot / tank far) – $70,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $150,000
- The cost for Start-up inventory (stocking with biodiesel and other biofuel products raw materials et al) – $200,000
- Storage hardware (bins, rack, shelves) – $3,720
- The cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The cost of purchase and installation of CCTVs – $5,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- The cost for the purchase of distribution tankers / trucks – $75,000
- The cost of launching a website – $600
- Miscellaneous – $10,000
We would need an estimate of $1.2 million to successfully set up our biodiesel production company in Jefferson City – Missouri.
Generating Startup Capital for Green Fire® Biodiesel Production Company, Inc.
Green Fire® Biodiesel Production Company, Inc. is a private business that is solely owned and financed by Sutton Jones and his immediate family members. He has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $500,000 (Personal savings $450,000 and soft loan from family members $50,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $700,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
Biodiesel Production Business Plan – Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business close shop.
One of our major goals of starting Green Fire® Biodiesel Production Company, Inc. is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to supply/distribute our biodiesel and other biofuels a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Green Fire® Biodiesel Production Company, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of mini depot facility and construction of production plant: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed machines, technology, furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Purchase of distribution tankers / trucks: Completed
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Establishing business relationships with biodiesel distributors all across the United States of America: In Progress
Latest posts by Ajaero Tony Martins (see all)
- How to Write a Music Venue Business Plan [Sample Template] - February 2, 2020
- A Sample Indoor Shrimp Farming Business Plan Template - February 2, 2020
- How Long You Have to Buy Insurance After Buying a Used Car - January 29, 2020