Do you want to start a business targeting Hispanics living in USA? If YES, here are 50 best small business ideas aimed at Hispanics in USA.
The Hispanic Community in the United States continues to grow really large and any businessman worth his salt knows that this is a very large potential market that cannot be ignored as they have a large purchasing power.
The Hispanics are a closely knit group that cherish their culture and values hence when you appeal to a few of them, you’ll find it easy to sell your products and services to other members of the community. A lot of Hispanic immigrants also have challenges with speaking English Language hence they find it harder to communicate when they visit stores and business centers that speak English.
A business that is specifically targeted at Hispanics, and takes their cultural and language needs into consideration is bound to be highly successful especially in states with a large Hispanic community. If you are looking for lucrative business ideas that cater to the Hispanic community, these are a few ideas to consider:
50 Best Small Business ideas Aimed at Hispanics in USA
1. English Language School: A lot of migrants from countries that have Spanish as their major language are unable to speak English fluently when they first move into the US. You can set up a school where such people can learn to speak English Language fluently.
2. Recruitment Agency: The Hispanics are known for their strong work ethics. You can set up a business that specializes in helping Hispanics find suitable job opportunities.
3. Daycare Center: You can consider establishing a daycare center where busy Hispanic parents can keep their children while they go out to work.
4. Music Studio: Hispanics are known for their beautiful music which a lot of people around the world enjoy. Many Hispanic artistes have gone on to become very popular and successful which is why a lot of Hispanics are encouraged to pursue their musical careers passionately. You can set up a studio that understands Hispanic music production so that artistes can come into your studio to record music.
5. Record Label: If you have enough funds and connections in the music industry, you can start a business that focuses on fishing out talented Hispanic artistes, and giving them the exposure and popularity that they need in exchange for some cut out of any income they earn.
6. Dance Bar: Another strong tradition that Hispanics don’t joke with is dance. Many non-Hispanics love the dance culture too. You can set up a bar where people can dance to Hispanic music, or learn the traditional Hispanic dance.
7. Pizza Café: Pizza chains that cater to the Hispanic community have been very successful. You can also consider competing with these businesses by starting your own Hispanic Pizza chain.
8. Hispanic Restaurant: You can consider starting an Hispanic restaurant that sells Burritos, Quesadillas, Fajitas, and all the other native Hispanic meals that a lot of non-natives have come to love. With a Hispanic restaurant, you’ll be able to cater to Hispanics and Non-Hispanics alike.
9. Artiste Management: You can set up an agency that manages Hispanic artistes. You can help them source for shows and parties that they can perform at in exchange for some commission. Hispanics love to have traditional music performed at their events so you wouldn’t find it difficult to get clients for your artistes.
10. Shows Organizer: Another idea is to start organizing shows, group activities and events that allow Hispanics to hang out and get to know one another. You can organize group travels, hiking trips, sports competitions, trade shows, hangouts, and other group activities.
11. Radio Station: Hispanics that do not understand or speak English Language fluently might find it difficult to enjoy English-speaking radio stations. You can set up a radio station that specifically caters to the Hispanic-speaking community in the US, and make money from advertisement placements by companies wishing to target the Hispanic community.
12. Pod Casts: If you do not have the funds, or cannot meet up with the regulatory requirements of starting a radio station, you can start with pod casting. You’ll be able to pass information across to the Spanish community and make money from advert placements when you start a pod cast that caters specifically to Hispanics.
13. Cinema: Another thing Hispanics love is movies and television shows. You can make money off this by setting up a cinema that shows strictly Hispanic movies, and sells Hispanic snacks and drinks.
14. Fashion Designing: Hispanic women are very fashionable. You can set up a business to make traditional Hispanic outfits, or design other outfits for Hispanic men, women, and children.
15. Hair Salon: Hispanic women would also love a salon that caters specifically to the Hispanic community because it gives them the opportunity to hang out, and get to know other Hispanic women.
16. Nail Studio: Another fashion-related business that you can start is a nail studio. This also caters to the needs of Hispanic women who are known for their strong fashion sense and culture.
17. Skin Care Center: Hispanic women don’t joke with their skin. If you can sell good products, especially herbal products for skin formulated with native Spanish herbs, you’ll have a lot of Hispanic women patronizing your business.
18. Immigration Consultant: You can set up a business that helps Hispanic immigrants to solve any problems that they may have with the immigration.
19. Grocery Store: A grocery store that caters to the Hispanic community and advertises and serves customers in Hispanic language is also a very lucrative idea. You’ll be able to win a lot of Hispanics to your side by setting up such niche grocery store.
20. Herbal Store: The Hispanics have a lot of native herbs, fruits, and vegetables. You can start importing and selling them in the US.
21. Bookshop: You can sell books, and novels written in Spanish. You can also sell history books, and keepsakes that allow Hispanics to learn more about their history and cultures.
22. Maternity Center: Another idea is to set up a maternity center where pregnant Hispanic women, especially those who cannot speak English, can feel more comfortable delivering their babies.
23. Nutrition Center: You can set up a nutrition consultancy service, along with a shop that helps people learn how to eat right, and also sell healthy food alternatives to Hispanics who want to improve their health and well-being.
24. IT Shop: Another lucrative business idea is to set up an IT shop that caters to the Hispanic community. You can help them with computer repairs, phone repairs, application downloads, computer training, and other IT related services.
25. Import and Export Services: Many Hispanic immigrants have families back in their native countries that they often need to send stuffs to or receive items from. You can set up a business that allows them to do this with ease.
26. Fashion Training Institute: Another business idea is to set up a fashion training institute to teach Hispanics looking to start businesses some fashion designing skills that would help them make some money.
27. Make up Studio: Another fashion-related business to try is to set up a makeup studio for Hispanics. You can also consider private-labeling products specifically for Hispanic skin.
28. Spice Packaging and Selling: Hispanics are known for the delicious spices that they use to cook their meals. You can start packaging and selling these herbs to Hispanics within your locality.
29. Hispanic Food Store: Another food-related idea is to set up a store that sells Hispanic native food and food ingredients
30. Tourism: You can start a tourism consultancy agency to sell travel tickets, tours, and holiday packages to Hispanics living in the US, or to those in other countries who would like to visit the US for tourism.
31. Bed and Breakfast Services: Another idea is to set up a bed and breakfast service for Hispanics travelling around the country for business or pleasure.
32. Night Club: A night club that plays Hispanic local music, and sells some other native Hispanic products would also grab the attention of Hispanic men, women, and tourists in your locality.
33. Real Estate Brokerage: You can start a real estate business that targets Hispanic clients looking to rent or buy properties. You’ll get a lot of patronage from non-English speaking Hispanics as well as other members of the Hispanic community.
34. Shoes and Handbags Sales: Another business idea is to start making or selling bags and shoes to Hispanic women and men around you. This is something that a lot of Hispanic women love, and would gladly buy.
35. Wedding Planner: If you have good knowledge on planning Hispanic weddings, you can make money from this knowledge by becoming a Hispanic wedding planner.
36. Dating and Matchmaking Services: Many Hispanics love to meet, date, and hang out with other Hispanics. You can start a matchmaking service that allows them to achieve this goal easily.
37. Storage Services: You can set up a storage space where Hispanics with large families can store some of their belongings so as to free up some more space in their homes.
38. Personal Trainer: If you can speak Spanish well, you can start selling personal fitness training services to Hispanics. Many of them would feel more comfortable with a personal trainer who can speak, and understand their native language.
39. Catering School: With this business, you can get a lot of patronage from both Hispanics, and non-Hispanics looking to learn how to make traditional Spanish cuisine.
40. Food Truck: Another lucrative idea is to start a food truck business. You can sell traditional Hispanic food in your mobile food truck, rather than in a brick-and-mortar restaurant. This helps to improve your patronage, and profit-making potential.
41. Moving Services: You can also consider setting up a packing and moving service for Hispanics looking to relocate from one place to another.
42. Doula: Many Hispanics believe in having a doula give them a fertility massage so as to increase their chances of conception. If you have the necessary knowledge and skills, you can set up a doula service center.
43. Skill Acquisition Center: You can set up a skill acquisition center where people can learn diverse skills that would help them make money.
44. Customer Service Management: Another lucrative business idea is to set up a customer service management agency to help companies assist and solve the challenges of their Hispanic customers.
45. Money Transfer Services: Many Hispanic immigrants still have family and friends back home that they regularly need to take care of. You can set up an agency that allows them to transfer money to their native countries easily, and legally.
46. Advertisement Consultancy Services: Many major brands now understand the importance of targeting Hispanic customers. You can help such agencies to understand and plan successful advertising campaigns without being offensive.
47. Farming: Another lucrative idea is to grow and sell food to the Hispanic community within your locality. You can focus on growing Hispanic native food items that are not easily obtained in the US.
48. Tax Consultancy Services: New immigrants might not understand the basics of filing and paying their taxes correctly. You can provide tax consultancy services to such people so that they can file their taxes correctly, and stay out of trouble.
49. Construction Services: Another great idea is to set up a construction company to help Hispanics cater to their building, house repairs and improvements, and all other construction needs.
50. Cleaning Services: Lastly, you can set up a cleaning company to cater to busy Hispanic people who are unable to handle their own cleaning tasks by themselves.
Latest posts by Ajaero Tony Martins (see all)
- Designing an RV Park – 6 Critical Factors You Must Consider - January 16, 2020
- 8 Strong Reasons You Should Become an Entrepreneur - January 9, 2020
- How to Find a Business Partner or Investor With Money - January 9, 2020