Are you about starting a car dealership business? If YES, here are 50 catchy creative car dealership name ideas you can use to create your brand identity.
The name you give to your business has a lot to do with the way people might perceive the kind of business you run and what they are to expect when they patronize your services. It is for this reason that you have to critically look at the choice of names that you have, when you are looking to choose a name for your car dealership business.
Why Invest Time in Choosing a Name for your Car Dealership Company?
When you choose the wrong name for your car dealership business, it can result to loss of customers and legal challenges which may be difficult to get out of.
The name you choose to give your car dealership company will create the first impression in the mind of your patrons. They will judge your name even without seeing your garage and cars; and before buying cars from you. Because of this, is it pertinent to choose a name that is easy to spell and pronounce, likable, memorable and of course catchy.
When it comes to naming your car dealership business, the rule of thumb is to follow the trend in the industry. If you are in the car dealership industry, your business name should sound like a company in the industry, and not like a hotel or a retail shop. These are some of the catchy names that you can give to your car dealership business;
Catchy Car Dealership Business Name ideas
- Solonzo Car Dealership Group, Inc.
- Neatly Used Cars Dealership Company
- Ambassadors Auto Company, LLC
- Cars for All Dealership Shop.
- Mack50 and Sons Garage, Inc.
- American Brand Used Cars Dealership, LLC
- One Stop Autos, LLC
- Cincinnati Cars Garage Company
- Lakeside Exotic Car Dealership Company
List of Popular Car Dealership Business Names in the United States to Help you Get More ideas for your Own Name
- CarMax Dealership
- AutoNation Inc.
- Penske Automotive Group Inc.
- Sonic Automotive Inc.
- Group 1 Automotive Inc.
- Van Tuyl Group
- Hendrick Automotive Group
- Asbury Automotive Group
- Staluppi Auto Group
- Lithia Motors Inc.
- Larry H. Miller Group of Cos.
- Ken Garff Automotive Group
- Greenway Automotive
- David Wilson Automotive Group
- Suburban Collection
- Jim Koons Automotive Cos.
- Potamkin Automotive Group Inc.
- Bob Rohrman Auto Group
- RLJ-McLarty-Landers Automotive Holdings
- Braman Dealerships
- Open Road Auto Group
- Keyes Automotive Group
- West-Herr Automotive Group Inc.
- Ourisman Automotive Group
Intellectual Property Protections for your Car Dealership Brand
Choosing a catchy business name for your car dealership company is not enough, you also need to go the extra mile to protect your car dealership brand name and logo from abuse and piracy using vehicles such as trademark, tradename, copyright.