Are you about starting a Chinese restaurant? If YES, here is a complete sample Chinese restaurant business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a Chinese restaurant. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample Chinese restaurant company marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for Chinese restaurants. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
If you live in the united states of America or have been to some parts of the world, you will notice that Chinese restaurants are amongst the restaurants that generate huge income regularly. Furthermore, it is one business that hardly goes out of fashion.
One good thing about this business is that you don’t necessarily need to be a Chinese before starting a Chinese restaurant; you can learn how to prepare Chinese meals from standard catering schools in the United States of America.
Before you can successfully launch this type business, you would need a business plan. Writing a business plan to many might come as an enormous task.
This is because of the many technical areas that may likely appear gray to a rookie. It is for that reason that business plan templates can be drawn from the internet and even from business books, so that you can have an idea of what it is like to draw up a business plan for yourself.
That is not all. You need to have a real connection between you and the people whose food problem you want to solve.
This could be categorized as the vision and mission of being in business as you will see in the sample business plan as you forge ahead. Other areas that might require some math and reckoning could be worked out along the road as you get acquainted with the sample business plan.
You too can write your own business plan by fixing in the appropriate details of your business after you have gone through the sample Chinese restaurant business plan template below.
A Sample Chinese Restaurant Business Plan Template
1. Industry Overview
Chinese restaurants generate huge income even in the United States of America hence the need to have an industry on their own. Chinese restaurant comprises of chain and franchised restaurants that serve Chinese food to patrons. It is common to find Chinese restaurants selling alcoholic and other beverages.
A recent report published by IBISWORLD shows that franchise Chinese food restaurants are dominated by well-known brands including Panda Express, PF Changs and Pick Up Stix. The industry includes both quick-service and full-service Chinese restaurants. Demand for industry establishments is driven by economy-wide trends in consumer spending, dining trends, healthy eating trends and the price of substitutes.
The Chinese Restaurants industry is a thriving sector of the economy of the United States and the industry generates well over $2 billion annually from more than 3,381 registered Chinese restaurants scattered all around the United States of America.
The industry is responsible for the employment of over 29,968 people. Experts project the industry to grow at a 3.3 percent annual rate between 2012 and 2017. Panda Express, PF Changs and Pick Up Stix have a lion market share in the industry.
The Chinese Restaurants industry has minimal barriers to entry, with minimal startup capital and no specific licensing requirements.
On the other hand, the high level of competition and market saturation in a declining industry can prove challenging to aspiring entrepreneurs who want to start their own Chine restaurant. Most players in the Chinese restaurant line of business are small to medium size establishments that cater to the local and international community.
Over and above, the Chinese Restaurants industry is a profitable industry and it is open for any aspiring entrepreneur (not just Chinese nationals) to come in and establish his or her business.
2. Executive Summary
Xi Lee® Chinese Restaurant, Inc. is a registered China restaurant business that will be located along one of the busiest roads in Albany – New York.
We have been able to lease a facility that is big enough to fit into the design of the kind of classy Chinese restaurant that we intend launching and the facility is located in a corner piece directly opposite the largest residential estate and Chinese cum Asia community in Albany – New York.
Xi Lee® Chinese Restaurant, Inc. will be involved in full-service of varieties of Chinese meals, beverage sales and take-out meals.
We know that that there are several large and small Chinese restaurants all around Albany – New York which is why we spent time and resources to conduct our feasibility studies and market survey so as to offer much more than our competitors will be offering.
We have self – service options for our customers, and our outlet is well secured with the various payment options. We are aware of the trend in the restaurant industry and we are not only going to operate a system where our customers would have to come to our Chinese restaurant to make purchase or whatever they want.
But we will also operate an online store and our customers can place orders for our Chinese meals online and they will get it delivered to their houses or any location they want us to deliver the orders within Albany – New York.
Xi Lee® Chinese Restaurant, Inc. will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible.
We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
Our plan is to position the business to become one of the leading brands in the China restaurants industry in the whole of Albany – New York, and also to be amongst the top 10 Chinese restaurants in the United States of America within the first 10 years of operation.
This might look too tall a dream but we are optimistic that this will surely be realized because we have done our research and feasibility studies and we are enthusiastic and confident that Albany – New York is the right place to launch our Chinese restaurant before opening our chains of Chinese restaurants all across major cities in the United States of America.
Xi Lee® Chinese Restaurant, Inc. is a family business that is owned by Mr. Xi Lee and his immediate family members. Mr. Xi Lee is a Chinese – American, he has a B.Sc. in Food Science and a Diploma in Business Administration, with over 10 years experience in the restaurant and fast food industry, working for some of the leading brand in the United States.
Although the business started with just one outlet in Albany – New York, but there is a plan to open other outlets all around Albany and in other key cities in the United States of America.
3. Our Products and Services
Xi Lee® Chinese Restaurant, Inc. is in the Chinese Restaurant industry to make profits and we will ensure we go all the way to make available well – prepared Chinese meals and other food and drinks to our clients. We are prepared to make profits from the industry and we will do all that is permitted by the law in the United States to achieve our business goals, aims and ambition.
Our product and service offerings are listed below;
- Varieties of Chinese meals
- Alcoholic drinks
- Soft Drinks
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to become the leading Chinese restaurant in Albany – New York and to establish a one stop Chinese restaurant in Albany – New York and in other cities in the United States of America.
- Our mission is to establish a Chinese restaurant business that will make available well – prepared Chines meals and other foods and drinks at affordable prices to residents of Albany – New York and other cities in the United States of America where we intend opening of chains of classy Chinese restaurants.
Our Business Structure
Our intention of starting a Chinese restaurant business is to build a standard Chinese restaurant in Albany – New York. Although our Chinese restaurant might not be as big as that of leading players in the Chinese Restaurants industry, but will ensure that we put the right structure in place that will support the kind of growth that we have in mind while setting up the business.
We will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, honest, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all our stakeholders.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of ten years or more. In view of that, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Restaurant Manager
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Information Technologist
- Van Drivers
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO (Owner):
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- In charge of fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
Admin and HR Manager
- Answerable for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office activities
- Responsible for managing the daily activities in the restaurant (kitchen inclusive)
- Ensure that the restaurant facility is in tip top shape and conducive enough to welcome customers
- Interfaces with third – party providers (vendors)
- Reports to the Chief Executive Officer
- Attends to Customers complains and inquiries
- Any other duty as assigned by the CEO
- Responsible for preparing different Chinese meals as requested by our clients
- Makes lists and budget for cooking supplies
- Superintends the entire coking process
- Responsible for training new cooks
- Makes sure that quality is maintained at all times
- Responsible for purchasing food ingredients for the organization
- Ensures that the kitchen is kept clean at all times
- Ensures that all kitchen wares are kept at their proper position after use
- Any other duty as assigned by the Chief Chef/Restaurant Manager
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identify, prioritize, and reach out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develop, execute and evaluate new plans for expanding sales
- Document all customer contact and information
- Represent the company in strategic meetings
- Help increase sales and growth for the company
- Manages the organization website
- Handles eCommerce aspect of the business
- Responsible for installing and maintenance of computer software and hardware for the organization
- Manage logistics and supply chain software, Web servers, and POS (point of sale) systems
- Manage the organization’s CCTV
- Handles any other technological and IT related duties
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
- Promptly attends to customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Ensures that unoccupied tables are always set and ready for customers
- Pulls out chairs for customers as they arrive
- Handle any other duty as assigned by the Chief Operating officer/Restaurant manager
- Delivers customer’s orders promptly
- Deliver correspondence for the restaurant
- Runs errand for the organization
- Any other duty as assigned by the floor/line manager
- Responsible for cleaning the restaurant facility at all times
- Ensures that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Cleans both the interior and exterior of the restaurant facility
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the restaurant manager.
6. SWOT Analysis
Our plan of starting with just one restaurant outlet in Albany – New York is to test run the business for a period of 3 to 5 years to know if we will invest more money, expand the business and then open other outlets all over the United States.
We are quite aware that there are several Chinese restaurants all over Albany – New York and even in the same location where we intend locating ours, which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business. We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be welled equipped to confront our threats.
Xi Lee® Chinese Restaurant, Inc. employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with bias in restaurants business to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a Business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives.
Here is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Xi Lee® Chinese Restaurant, Inc.;
Our location, the business model we will be operating on (brick and mortar and online Chinese restaurant), varieties of payment options, wide varieties of Chinese meals and our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for Xi Lee® Chinese Restaurant, Inc.
So also, we have professional Chinese chefs under our payroll and a management team that has what it takes to grow a new business to profitability within a record time.
One major weakness that may count against us is the fact that we are a new Chinese restaurant and we don’t have the financial capacity to compete with multi – million dollar Chinese restaurant out there.
The fact that we are going to be operating our Chinese restaurant in one of the busiest streets in Albany – New York, provides us with unlimited opportunities to sell our Chinese meals, alcoholic drinks and soft drinks to a large number of people.
We have been able to conduct thorough feasibility studies and market survey and we know what our potential clients will be looking for when they visit our restaurant.
As it is applicable in any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn. It is a fact that economic downturn affects purchasing/spending power. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new Chinese restaurant in same location where ours is located.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
In this era when the online community is growing rapidly, you would do your Chinese restaurant business a whole lot of favor if you create your own online presence. One of the easiest ways to get people to see you as an expert in your line of business is to blog constantly about Chinese menus.
You may also want to leverage on social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, and others to publicize your restaurant. You can as well go ahead to open an online Chinese restaurant where people can place order from your restaurant. You must ensure that your delivery system is efficient if you intend to do well with your business.
8. Our Target Market
One thing about Chinese menus is that you can hardly find someone who don’t patronize them. As a matter of fact, most Chinese restaurants now have menus designed specifically for healthy eating conscious people and others depending on their eating preferences.
In view of that, we have positioned our Chinese restaurants to service the residents of Albany – New York and every other location where our chains of Chinese restaurants will be located in key cities all over the United States of America.
We have conducted our market research and we have ideas of what our target market would be expecting from us. We are in business to retail wide varieties of Chinese meals to the following groups of people;
- Event Planners
- Corporate Organizations
- Corporate Executives
- Business People
- Sports Men and Women
Our Competitive Advantage
A close study of the restaurant industry reveals that the market has become much more intensely competitive over the last decade.
As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry. We are aware of the stiff competition and we are well prepared to compete favorably with other Chinese restaurants in Albany – New York.
Xi Lee® Chinese Restaurant, Inc. is launching a classy Chinese restaurant that will indeed become the preferred choice of residents of Albany – New York. Our Chinese restaurant is located in a corner piece property on a busy road directly opposite one of the largest residential estates in Albany – New York. We have enough parking space that can accommodate over 25 cars per time.
One thing is certain, we will ensure that we have wide varieties of Chinese menu available in our restaurant at all times. It will be difficult for customers to visit our restaurant and not make a purchase. One of our business goal is to make Xi Lee® Chinese Restaurant, Inc. a one stop Chinese restaurant.
Our excellent customer service culture, online store, various payment options and highly secured facility will serve as a competitive advantage for us.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the restaurant/fast food industry, meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our aims and objectives.
We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Xi Lee® Chinese Restaurant, Inc. is in the Chinese restaurants industry to maximize profits and we are going to go all the way out to ensure that we achieve or business goals and objectives. In essence, our source of income will be the retailing of the following products at affordable prices;
- Varieties of Chinese meals
- Alcoholic drinks
- Soft Drinks
10. Sales Forecast
One thing is certain when it comes to Chinese restaurants, if your restaurant is centrally positioned, you will always attract customers cum sales and that will sure translate to increase in revenue generation for the business.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Albany – New York and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough profits from the first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to critically examine the Chinese Restaurants industry, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projections are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to startups in Albany – New York.
- First Fiscal Year: $240,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $450,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $750,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same products and customer care services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Prior to choosing a location for Xi Lee® Chinese Restaurant, Inc., we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to be able to penetrate the available market in Albany – New York. We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the number of customers we want to attract per time.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the Chinese Restaurants industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in Albany – New York.
In a nutshell, Xi Lee® Chinese Restaurant, Inc. will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to win customers over;
- Open our Chinese restaurant in a grand style with a party for all
- Introduce our Chinese restaurant business by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to corporate organizations, schools, event planners, households and key stake holders in and around Albany – New York
- Ensure that we make wide varieties of Chinese menus and drinks in our restaurant at all times
- Make use of attractive hand bills to create awareness and also to give direction to our restaurant
- Position our signage/flexi banners at strategic places around Albany – New York
- Position our greeters to welcome and direct customers
- Create a loyalty plan that will enable us reward our regular customers
- Engage on roadshows within our neighborhood to create awareness for our Chinese restaurant.
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Regardless of the fact that our Chinese restaurant is well located, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for the business. We are going to explore all available means to promote Xi Lee® Chinese Restaurant, Inc.
Xi Lee® Chinese Restaurant, Inc. has a long – term plan of opening chains of classy Chinese restaurants in various locations all around New York and key cities in the United States which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in Albany before venturing out.
As a matter of fact, our publicity and advertising strategy is not solely for winning customers over but to effectively communicate our brand. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Xi Lee® Chinese Restaurant, Inc.;
- Place adverts on community based newspapers, radio and TV stations
- Encourage the use of word of mouth publicity from our loyal customers
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Google+ and other platforms to promote our business
- Ensure that our we position our banners and billboards in strategic positions all around Albany – New York
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas in and around our neighborhood
- Contact corporate organizations, households, religious centers, schools and event planners et al by calling them up and informing them of Xi Lee® Chinese Restaurant, Inc. and the products we sell
- Advertise Xi Lee® Chinese Restaurant, Inc. business in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site
- Brand all our official cars and delivery vans and ensure that all our staff members and management staff wear our branded shirt or cap at regular intervals
12. Our Pricing Strategy
Pricing is one of the key factors that gives leverage to Chinese restaurants, it is normal for consumers to go to places where they can purchase Chinese meals, alcoholic drinks and soft drinks at cheaper rates which is why big player in the restaurant/fast food industry will continue to attract loads of consumers.
We know we don’t have the capacity to compete with bigger Chinese restaurants, but we will ensure that the prices of all the meals and drinks that are available in our restaurant are competitive with what is obtainable amongst Chinese restaurants within our level.
We are aware that there are contracts for the supply of Chinese meals at events organized by government, corporate organizations or big religious organization; we will ensure that we abide by the bidding pricing template when we bid for such contracts.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Xi Lee® Chinese Restaurant, Inc. is all inclusive because we are aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Xi Lee® Chinese Restaurant, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards/Point of Sale Machines
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for meals and drinks purchase without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
In setting up any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting a place, then you would need a good amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of, and that your facility is conducive enough for workers to be creative and productive.
This means that the start-up can either be low or high depending on your goals, vision and aspirations for your business.
The materials and equipment that will be used are nearly the same cost everywhere, and any difference in prices would be minimal and can be overlooked. As for the detailed cost analysis for starting a Chinese restaurant business; it might differ in other countries due to the value of their money. These are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital;
- The total fee for registering the business in the United States of America – $750
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $1,300
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Xi Lee® Chinese Restaurant, Inc. LLC in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of – $3,580
- The cost for hiring business consultant – $2,500
- The cost for insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400
- The cost for payment of rent for 12 months at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of $105,600
- The cost for construction of a standard Chinese restaurant and kitchen – $100,000
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500)
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $100,000
- The cost for start-up inventory – $80,000
- Storage hardware (bins, rack, shelves, food case) – $3,720
- The cost for counter area equipment (counter top, sink, ice machine, etc.) – $9,500
- The cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The cost of purchase of delivery vans – $50,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000
- The cost of launching a website – $600
- The cost for our opening party – $10,000
- Miscellaneous – $10,000
We would need an estimate of $500,000 to successfully set up our Chinese restaurant in the United States of America.
Generating Startup Capital for Xi Lee® Chinese Restaurant, Inc.
Xi Lee® Chinese Restaurant, Inc. is a private business that is solely owned and financed by Mr. Xi Lee and his immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partners which is why he has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the Bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $200,000 (Personal savings $100,000 and soft loan from family members $50,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $300,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The survival and viability of any business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of the employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business closes shop.
One of our major goals of starting Xi Lee® Chinese Restaurant, Inc. is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running. We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to retail our Chinese meals a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Xi Lee® Chinese Restaurant, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and remodeling the facility to fit into a standard Chinese restaurant: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Graphic Designs and Printing of Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party/launching party planning: In Progress
- Compilation of the list of products that will be available in our restaurant: Completed