Are you about starting a clothes manufacturing company? If YES, here is a complete sample clothes manufacturing business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a clothes manufacturing company. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample clothes manufacturing company marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for clothes manufacturing companies. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Clothes manufacturing business is one of the many businesses that can be started in any part of the world and the owner of the business can still penetrate the world market once the design is good and meets a need in the fashion market.
Everybody needs clothes, and as such there is always a ready market for manufacturers of clothing. All a designer needs to do is to ensure that he or she carves a niche for his business and then work hard to build their brand to be accepted beyond his/her city of operation.
Clothes manufacturing businesses thrive on creativity, branding and good business skills. Any aspiring entrepreneur can start a clothes manufacturing business as long as they are creative, they can get people to promote their brand and they have good business skills.
The starting size of this type of business doesn’t really matter as long as the business is built on the right foundation and with the right combination of skills and talents; after all, a world-renowned clothing line – Coco Chanel started from a little hat shop in a street in Paris and today they are all over the world.
The truth is that if you are creative, you will be able to come out with a unique style. In the clothes manufacturing industry, your signature is your style. Another important factor that counts in this line of business is the company’s brand name.
If you look at the leaders in the clothes manufacturing business, you will realize that they deliberately choose a name that best communicates how they want people to perceive them. Once you are able to secure a good name for your clothes manufacturing business and then hire experts (graphic artists) to help you create a compelling logo, you can follow the trend in the industry.
Below is a sample clothes manufacturing business plan template that can help you to successfully write your own with little or no difficulty.
A Sample Clothes Manufacturing Business Plan Template
1. Industry Overview
It is a known fact that the clothes manufacturing industry is indeed a money spinning industry just like the food industry and the real estate industry. It is simple; clothing is among the top three needs of humans.
Statistics has it that in 2010, American households spent an average of $1,700 on apparel, footwear, and related fashion products and services. In the 2010 alone, the global market for textiles made from organically grown cotton was worth over $5 billion; that goes to show how big the industry is.
In the united states, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Italy and in other parts of the world, people spend on clothes especially renowned clothing brands just to feel among and look trendy.
Manhattanites spend the most on apparel in the U.S.; they spend an average of $362 per month while shoppers in Tucson, Arizona spend the least on apparel; they spend an average of $131 per month. In the united kingdom, consumers have an estimated £30 billion ($46.7 billion) worth of unworn clothes lingering in their wardrobes.
The bureau of statistics stated that employment in the U.S. clothes manufacturing industry has declined by more than 80 percent (from about 900,000 to 150,000 jobs) over the past twenty years.
However, labor productivity in the U.S. manufacturing sector more than doubled from 1987 to 2010. Labor productivity also more than doubled over that period in U.S. textile mills and nearly doubled in the footwear manufacturing sector as well.
The fashion industry, especially cloth making business was not as easy as it is now. Before now, clothing was handmade based on demand by individuals. In the 20th century after the invention of sewing machines (industrial sewing machines) it became pretty much easier to produce clothes in mass.
Technology indeed is responsible for opening up the clothing industry. Clothes can now go through factory system of production and still maintain good quality and standard sizes.
Some of the leading labels in the fashion industry are from the United States of America, although some of these clothing labels outsource the production of their clothes to other parts of the world; predominantly countries in Asia just in the bid to cut cost.
Some cities of the world are considered to be fashion hubs; they dictate what happens in the industry. The cities are Paris, Milan, New York City, and London. These cities are known to host fashion exhibitions; designers who want to play at the global stage ensure that they exhibit their clothing collections to fashion enthusiast during the fashion week in any of the cities mentioned above.
Recent statistics has it that an estimate of 232,000 people attend New York Fashion Week per year (116,000 each fashion week) and $20 million is channeled into the New York City economy during fashion week. As a fashion designer, once your brand is accepted in any of the fashion capitals of the world, it won’t be too long before you become a globally recognized clothing label.
The clothes manufacturing industry is growing and there are opportunities for entrepreneurs to launch their own clothing line business and still become a globally recognized clothing brand.
The advent of computer and computer software brought leverage in the clothing industry. Designing clothes can be conveniently done with the aid of a software, and a designer can reach out to the world market by putting up his products for sale online.
2. Executive Summary
Ian Rosen™ Clothes, Inc. is an international clothes manufacturing company that will be located in Santa Fe – New Mexico.
We have been able to secure a large warehouse in a strategic part of town that will be converted to our clothes manufacturing factory. We were able to out rightly buy over the facility with the help of our bank and support from family and friends.
Ian Rosen™ Clothes, Inc. will be involved in the production of corporate clothes, uniform apparels, T – shirts and other casual cum sport clothes et al that will meet the needs of male, female, young adults and children. Our business goal is to become one of the leading clothes manufacturing companies in the United States and we will make sure that every clothe that leaves our factory can favorable compete with the best brands in the industry.
Our workers are going to be selected from a pool of talented clothes designers in and around Santa Fe – New Mexico and also from any part of the world as the business grows. We will make sure that we take all the members of our workforce through the required training that will position them to meet the expectation of the company.
We have put plans in place to build a state of the art clothes manufacturing factory in Santa Fe – New Mexico, which is why we have entered agreement with some manufacturers of sewing machines to produce customized sewing machines for us that will give us the quality of clothes that we want to be known for. Our factory will be well equipped and we will ensure that we follow the trend in the industry.
Ian Rosen™ Clothes, Inc. will manufacture high quality clothes for both high – end customers and low income earners; we want to become one of the people’s choice where ever our clothes are put up for sale. Apart from mass production of clothes, we will also be engaged in customized production of clothes for customers based on their demand.
We are quite aware that there are some clients such as sporting clubs, political parties, schools, churches and organizations that would need quality customized T – shirts for specific purposes and we are well prepared to deliver as requested.
Ian Rosen™ Clothes, Inc. is own by Ian Rosen and his immediate family members. He is an American fashion enthusiast with over two decades of experience in the fashion industry. He will occupy the position of the chief executive officer (CEO) of the organization.
Ian Rosen has a Degree in Fashion Designing from New York School of Fashion and also an MBA from Harvard. He is a well – respected figure in the fashion industry, and prior to starting Ian Rosen™ Clothes, Inc. he was the creative director in one of the world’s leading fashion label that is based in New York.
3. Our Products and Services
Ian Rosen™ Clothes, Inc. is established with the aim of producing high quality and highly fashionable clothes for men, women, young adults and children. We know that quality is a key factor that will help us sell our brand, which is why we hired a competent quality assurance team that will ensure that all our clothes meet and even surpass our customers’ expectations.
We will work hard to ensure that Ian Rosen™ Clothes, Inc. is not just accepted nationally in the United States of America, but also in other parts of the world.
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to establish a cloth manufacturing company whose products will not only be accepted in the United States of America, but also in other parts of the world.
- Our mission is to establish a cloth manufacturing company that will design and produce high quality official and casual clothes for male, female, young adults and children; a cloth manufacturing label that will compete favorably with international clothing labels like Ralph Lauren, Polo by Ralph, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss, Gap, Lacoste, Nike, Levi Straus, Adidas, Diesel, Nautical, Puma, Prada and Rebel et al at the global stage.
Our Business Structure
Ian Rosen™ Clothes, Inc. is a cloth manufacturing company that intends to start small in Santa Fe – New Mexico, but looks to grow big in order to compete favorably with leading clothes manufacturing companies both in the United States and on a global stage.
We are aware of the importance of building a solid business structure that can support the picture of the kind of world class clothes manufacturing business we want to own. This is why we are committed to only hiring the best hands within our area of operations.
At Ian Rosen™ Clothes, Inc., we will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, hardworking, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stakeholders.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more as agreed by the board of trustees of the company. In view of the above, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- General Manager
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Sales and Marketing Executive
- Fashion Designers
- Quality Control Officer
- Factory Workers
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Creates, interconnects, and gears the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- In authority of signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Estimates the success of the organization
- Achieves subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Responsible for managing the daily activities in the factory
- Responsible for supervising all the employees
- Ensures that the organization operates within stipulated budget.
Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversee the smooth running of the daily office activities
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Model demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represent the company in strategic meetings
- Helps to increase sales and growth for the company
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
- Responsible for designing and sewing corporate and casual clothes to meet the latest trend
- Stays abreast with the dynamics of the fashion industry with key interest in corporate and casual clothes
- Research and advice the organization on style, size and other trendy fashion statements
Quality Control Officer
- Ensures that all the corporate and casual clothes in our production line meets the required quality before they are released in the market
- Makes certain that production and manufacturing lines perform efficiently, coordinate employee efforts, and facilitate communications between management and production departments.
- Devises ways of improving the manufacturing process to ensure higher-quality and durable clothes
- Ensures that the organization work in line with international best practices
- Responsible for ironing and packaging of corporate and casual clothes
- Responsible for movement of equipment and raw materials as required
- Ensures that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Cleans both the interior and exterior of the factory, machines and other equipment
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the general/floor manager
6. SWOT Analysis
Ian Rosen™ Clothes, Inc. intends to build a world class clothes manufacturing business that will manufacture both corporate and casual clothes for men, women, young adult and children. We will be based in Santa Fe – New Mexico, but we will not restrict the sale of our clothes to the U.S market alone, we will sell our product in other parts of the world.
In other to achieve this in a highly competitive industry like the fashion industry, we must ensure that we critically look through our strength, our weaknesses, the opportunities available in the industry and the threats that we will are likely going to face.
Because of the nature of the business we are involved in and the brand we want to build, we were able to hire the services of an HR and Business consultant with bias in fashion and retailing to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a Business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives.
This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Ian Rosen™ Clothes, Inc.;
Perhaps one of our strongest strength could be attributed to the quality of employees and the latest machines and equipment that we have in our clothes manufacturing factory. Our chief executive officer, Mr. Ian Rosen will be bringing his vast wealth of experience to the table.
A major weakness that may count against us is the fact that we are a new clothes manufacturing company and we don’t have the financial capacity to compete with multi – billion dollar fashion labels when it comes to controlling the market or dictating the trend.
One thing is certain, whether good or bad, people will always look for clothes to wear and on the average, they go for casual clothes because it is cheap. Besides, the opportunity for clothing lines to sell their clothes is massive and we hope to leverage on these opportunities to sell our clothes.
Just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn. It is a fact that economic downturn affects purchasing power. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new clothes manufacturing company in same location where our target market exist who may want to adopt same business model like us.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
In recent time, the fashion industry relies more on mass market sales for them to make the kind of income that will sustain the business. The mass market takes care of a wide range of customers that cuts across both the rich and the poor.
Most of the new clothing line that are trying to catch up with the market ensures that they produce ready-to-wear clothes using trends set by leading fashion labels.
What they do is that they try to see the direction of the trend as established by renowned fashion brands before producing their own versions of the original look by making use of cheaper fabrics and simpler production processes. They can comfortably sell such products at a cheaper price to the masses who can’t afford to buy the original which is often way too expensive for them.
Clothes manufacturers now leverage on the runway – fashion expo to promote and attract market for their products. Any fashion designer who is recognized in Paris, Milan, New York City, or London can comfortably become a global recognized fashion label.
Small startup clothes manufacturing companies leverage on small markets such as companies, churches, schools, organized groups and sport fans to sell their clothes and uniform apparels. These group of people can order large quantities of customized clothes for special purposes.
8. Our Target Market
When it comes to selling clothes, there is indeed a wide range of available customers. In essence, our target market can’t be restricted to just a group of people, but all those who reside in the locations where we intend opening our clothes manufacturing company.
Despite the fact that Ian Rosen™ Clothes, Inc. will start operation from a single factory in Santa Fe – New Mexico, we have a holistic view of the kind of business we want to build; we want to grow to the level where we will build factories in Thailand and China.
Our brand is going to be specifically designed to penetrate not just the United States market, but also the world’s fashion industry.
We want people from across the globe to someday put on our clothes; we want to see our clothes being worn in Paris, in London, in Tokyo, in Lagos, in Madrid, in Johannesburg, in Bueno Aries, in Sao Paulo, in Port Elizabeth, in Dubai and all over the nooks and crannies of the world.
We are in business to retail our clothes to the following groups of people;
- Security Outfits
- Para-military organizations
- Businesses and Corporate Organizations
- Every adult that resides within the locations where our clothes will be retailed
Our Competitive Advantage
A close study of the clothes manufacturing industry reveals that the market has become intensely competitive over the last decade.
As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry. We are aware of the stiff competition and we are well prepared to compete favorably with other clothes manufacturing companies both in the United States of America and other part of the world.
Ian Rosen™ Clothes, Inc. is launching a standard clothes manufacturing company that will become the preferred choice of residents of Santa Fe – New Mexico.
Another competitive advantage for Ian Rosen™ Clothes, Inc. is the wealth of experience of its management team. The management team comprises of professionals who have worked with some of the leading international brands in the fashion industry.
Our latest machines and equipment also count towards our advantage especially when it comes to competing with other clothes manufacturing companies within the same category that we operate.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry, meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our aims and objectives.
We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Ian Rosen™ Clothes, Inc. is in business to retail a wide range of clothes in the United States and other countries of the world. We are in the clothes manufacturing industry to maximize profits and we are going to go all the way to ensure that we achieve our business goals and objectives.
Our source of income will be the manufacturing and retailing of a wide range of both casual and corporate clothes for both adults and children.
10. Sales Forecast
One thing is certain, if you into the manufacturing of a wide range of quality clothes, you will always attract customers cum sales and that will sure translate to increase in revenue for the business.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in and around Santa Fe – New Mexico and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough profits from the first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to critically examine the clothes manufacturing industry, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projections are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to startups in Santa Fe – New Mexico.
- First Fiscal Year: $450,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $750,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $1.5 Million
N.B: This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same products and customer care services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location for Ian Rosen™ Clothes, Inc., we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to be able to penetrate the available market and become the preferred choice for residents of Santa Fe – New Mexico.
We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the number of customers we want to attract per time.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the clothes manufacturing industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in New Mexico. In summary, Ian Rosen™ Clothes, Inc. will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to win customers over;
- Introduce our clothing label by sending introductory letters to churches, schools, corporate organizations, political parties, groups, and other establishments that wear uniform and casual clothes
- Attend fashion expos in the U.S and in other parts of the world
- Organize our own fashion show in order for us to display our designs / clothes
- Advertise our clothing label in newspapers, TV and radio stations
- Canvass celebrities to wear and help us promote our clothing label
- List our business on yellow pages ads/local directories
- Leverage on the internet to promote our business
- Engage in direct marketing
- Leverage on word of mouth marketing (referrals)
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Publicity and advertising as it relates to the fashion industry involves being in touch with the organizations target market and being very creative and proactive. Beyond every reasonable doubt, the media plays a very big role when it comes to helping a clothing labels gain international significance.
The social media also plays an important role in modern day fashion publicity and advertisement as it it gives fashion labels the ability to reach out to a wide range of customers all over the world within a short period of time and of course at a very cheaper price when compared to other publicity and advertising platforms.
Any player in the clothes manufacturing industry that wants to take on the market must be deliberate when it comes to building brand awareness and credibility. Most often than not, big – time clothing labels ensure that they create great hype whenever they are about to release any unique design from their stable.
Social media, such as blogs, micro blogs, podcasts, photo and video sharing sites are some of the tools fashion designers leverage on to promote their labels. Some of the preferred social media platforms that are used in the fashion industry are Instagram, Tumblr, Facebook, twitter, YouTube and other sharing sites.
Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Ian Rosen™ Clothes, Inc.;
- Sponsor relevant community programs like school fashion shows et al
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like Instagram, Tumblr, Facebook, twitter, YouTube and other sharing sites.et al to promote our brand
- Attend local and intentional fashion expos
- Organize our own fashion show
- Promote our clothing label on our own official websites and online fashion community
- Build relationship with celebrities especially in the entertainment industry and sports to endorse our clothing label
12. Our Pricing Strategy
We at Ian Rosen™ Clothes, Inc. will make sure that we design and manufacture corporate and casual clothes that will meet the financial capacity of different classes of people in different parts of the world. The prices of all our corporate and casual clothes will be affordable and at the same time competitive with what is obtainable in the fashion industry.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Ian Rosen™ Clothes, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Ian Rosen™ Clothes, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards / Point of Sale Machines
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for clothes purchased without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
In setting up any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting a place, then you would need a good amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of, and that your facility is conducive enough for workers to be creative and productive.
This means that the start-up can either be low or high depending on your goals, vision and aspirations for your business.
The machines and equipment that will be used are nearly the same cost everywhere, and any difference in prices would be minimal and can be overlooked. As for the detailed cost analysis for starting a cloth manufacturing business; it might differ in other countries due to the value of their money. These are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital;
- The total fee for registering the business in the United States of America – $750
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $3,300
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Ian Rosen™ Clothes, Inc. in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $3,580.
- The total cost for hiring business consultant – $2,500
- The total cost for the purchase of insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400
- The cost for payment of lease for manufacturing factory for 24 months – $350,000
- Factory remodeling (construction of racks and shelves) – $20,000
- The amount required for the purchase of industrial sewing machines and clothes making tools – $200,000
- Other start-up expenses including phone and utility deposits ($2,500)
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $250,000
- The cost for start-up inventory – $100,000
- The cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The cost of purchase and installation of CCTVs – $5,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000
- The cost of launching a website – $600
- The cost for our opening party – $5,000
- Miscellaneous – $5,000
We would need an estimate of $2.5 million to successfully set up our clothes manufacturing factory in Santa Fe – New Mexico.
Generating Startup Capital for Ian Rosen™ Clothes, Inc.
Ian Rosen™ Clothes, Inc. is a family business that is solely owned and financed by Ian Rosen and his immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partner which is why he has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from my Bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $500,000 (Personal savings $400,000 and soft loan from family members $100,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $2 million from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of the employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing, then it won’t be too long before the business closes shop.
One of our major goals of starting Ian Rosen™ Clothes, Inc. is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running. We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to retail our clothes a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Ian Rosen™ Clothes, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare is well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and remodeling the shop: In Progress
- Conducting feasibility studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Graphic Designs and Printing of Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of industrial sewing machines and sewing equipment/tools: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Compilation of our list of products that will be available in our shop: Completed
- Establishing business relationship with vendors/suppliers of textile, sewing accessories and related merchandize, clothes wholesalers and other stake holders: In Progress