Are you about starting a ready-made garment factory? If YES, here is a complete sample ready-made garment business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a ready-made garment company. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample ready-made garment marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for ready-made garment factories. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Table of Content
- 1 Why Start a Ready-Made Garment Factory?
- 2 Ready-Made Garment Factory Business Plan – Executive Summary
- 3 Ready-Made Garment Factory Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
- 4 Ready-Made Garment Factory Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- 5 Ready-Made Garment Factory Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- 6 Ready-Made Garment Factory Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
- 7 Ready-Made Garment Factory Business Plan – Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Why Start a Ready-Made Garment Factory?
One very good business that is evergreen and remains profitable is the ready – made garment business. Ready-made garments are mass – produced finished textile products of the clothing industry. Ready-made garments are not custom tailored according to measurements, but rather generalized according to anthropometric studies. They are made from many different fabrics and yarns.
Players in the clothes manufacturing industry and related businesses thrive on creativity, branding (media hype) and good marketing. They ensure that they work with the comprehensive data/measurement of a specific region they intend marketing their garments.
No doubt, starting a ready-made garment factory business is capital intensive and you are going to be confronted with competition from all across the globe hence the need to carry out thorough market survey and feasibility studies before venturing into the business.
As a matter of fact, a good number of American investors who have stakes in the industry prefer to situate their production factory in Bangladesh or Thailand. This is due to the fact that they can easily access cheap raw materials and labor plus favorable government policies.
If you are interested in starting a ready-made garment factory, here is a sample ready-made garment factory business plan template that can help you to successfully write yours with little or no difficulty.
A Sample Ready-Made Garment Manufacturing Business Plan Template
- Industry Overview
Players in the Global Ready-Made Garment Manufacturing industry produce men, women and children’s apparel. The industry includes manufacturers that purchase fabrics and those that manufacture the fabrics themselves and have fixed operational facilities.
If you observe trends in the Global Ready-Made Garment Manufacturing industry, you will agree that the industry has greatly benefited from an increasing number of consumers choosing to purchase more garments at lesser prices. In few of that, the revenue in this industry is expected rise going forward.
Rising disposable income levels across both developed and emerging economies are expected to be the main driving force behind the industry’s renewed growth. Continually improving global economic conditions are anticipated to benefit the industry over the five years to 2022. Rising per capita disposable income, coupled with the steady upward trend in the global population, will give way to rising demand for ready-made garment.
The Global Ready-Made Garment Manufacturing industry is indeed a major sector of the economy of the world and the industry generates over $696 billion annually from more than 284,571 ready-made garment manufacturing companies scattered all around the world.
The industry is responsible for the employment of over 11.6 million people. Experts project the ready – made garment manufacturing industry to grow at a 4.5 percent annual rate. Please note that there is no single company that can boast of having a lion share of the available market in this industry.
Research shows that the hurdles to enter into the Global Ready-Made Garment Manufacturing industry are lower in countries like China, Bangladesh and Vietnam. Governments and companies in these countries actively seek foreign investment to develop the industry and exploit the comparative advantage they have over more developed nations. Industry operators in these countries also have greater access to less costly labor.
On the other hand, it can be costly to acquire capital equipment and machinery to manufacture apparel on a large scale. Companies from developed countries looking to manufacture have to compete with low – cost countries and large multinational companies that have the capability to set up manufacturing operations overseas.
Over and above, the Global Ready-Made Garment Manufacturing industry is a profitable industry and it is open for any aspiring entrepreneur to come in and establish his or her business; you don’t necessarily need to situate your factory in the United States of America if the indices do not favor you. You can take your factory to Bangladesh or elsewhere in Asia or even Africa and South America.
Ready-Made Garment Factory Business Plan – Executive Summary
Harrison Cage™ Apparels, Inc. is an international ready-made garment manufacturing company with its administrative and marketing offices located in Austin – Texas and production factory located in Bangladesh. We have been able to secure a large warehouse in a strategic area in Bangladesh that will be converted to our factory. We were able to out rightly buy over the facility with the help of our bank.
Harrison Cage™ Apparels, Inc. will be involved in the mass – production of ready – made garments like Outer clothing (work wear and uniform, leisure wear, sportswear, suits, pants, dresses, ladies’ suits, blouse, blazers, jackets, cardigans, pullovers, coats, sports jackets, skirts, shirts (short- or long-sleeved), ties, jeans, shorts, T-shirts, polo shirts, sports shirts, tracksuits, bathing shorts, bathing suits, bikinis etc.) and Underclothing/Underwear – lingerie (e.g. underpants, undershirts, briefs, socks, stockings, and pantyhose).
Our business goal is to become one of the leading ready-made garment manufacturing companies in the United States and we will make sure that every apparel that leaves our factory can favorably compete with the best brands in the industry.
Our workers are going to be selected from a pool of talented clothes designers, and garment factory workers in and around Austin – Texas, Bangladesh and also from any part of the world as the business grows. We will make sure that we take all the members of our workforce through the required trainings that will position them to meet the expectation of the company and to compete with leading ready-made garment manufacturing companies in the United States.
We have put plans in place to build a state of the art factory in Bangladesh, which is why we have entered into agreement with some manufacturers of sewing machines to produce customized sewing machines for us that will give us the quality of garments that we want to be known for. Our factory will be well equipped and we will ensure that we follow the trend in the industry.
Harrison Cage™ Apparels, Inc. will manufacture high quality garments for both the high – end customers and also for low income earners; we want to become one of the people’s choice where ever our clothes are put up for sale. Apart from mass production of ready-made garments, we will also be engaged in the customized production of clothes for customers based on their demands.
We are quite aware that there are some clients such as sporting clubs, political parties, schools, churches and organizations that would need quality customized T – shirts for specific purposes and we are well prepared to deliver as requested.
Harrison Cage™ Apparels, Inc. is owned by Harrison Cage and his immediate family members. He is an American fashion enthusiast with over one and half decades worth of experience in the fashion industry. He will occupy the position of the chief executive officer (CEO)/President of the organization.
Harrison Cage has a Degree in Fashion Designing from New York School of Fashion and also an MBA from Harvard Business School. He is a well – respected figure in the fashion industry. Prior to starting Harrison Cage™ Apparels, he was the creative director of one of the world’s leading fashion labels that is based in Paris – France.
- Our Product Offerings
Harrison Cage™ Apparels, Inc. is established with the aim of producing high quality and highly fashionable ready – made garments for men, women, young adults and children. We know that quality is a key factor that will help us sell our brand which is why we have put in place a competent quality assurance team that will ensure that all our clothes meet and even surpass our customers’ expectations.
We will work hard to ensure that Harrison Cage™ Apparels, Inc. is not just accepted nationally in the United States of America, but also in other parts of the world. Here are the products we will be manufacturing;
- Coats and winter clothes
- Suits for men and women
- Leisure clothes
- Children’s and baby clothes
- Work and ethnic clothes
Our Vision Statement
Our vision is to establish a ready-made garment manufacturing company whose products will not only be sold in the United States of America, but all across the globe.
- Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to build a ready-made garment manufacturing company that will design and mass – produce high quality ready-made garments for male, female, young adults and children; a ready – made garment factory that will grow to command a good percentage of the available market share in the globe.
- Our Business Structure
Harrison Cage™ Apparels intends competing favorably with leading ready-made garment manufacturing companies both in the United States and on a global stage. We are aware of the importance of building a solid business structure that can support the picture of the kind of world class business we want to own. This is why we are committed to only hiring the best hands within our area of operations.
At Harrison Cage™ Apparels, Inc., we will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, hardworking, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all our stakeholders (the owners, workforce, and customers).
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more as agreed by the board of trustees of the company. In view of the above, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
Chief Executive Officer (Owner), General Manager, Human Resources and Admin Manager, Sales and Marketing Executive, Accountant, Fashion Designers (With Bias in corporate and casual clothes), Quality Control Officer, Tailors, and Factory Workers.
Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions.
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Accountable for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Reports to the board
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Responsible for supervising all the employees
- Ensures that the organization operates within stipulated budget.
Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Regularly hold meetings with key stakeholders to review the effectiveness of HR Policies, Procedures and Processes
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office activities.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinates all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyzes the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Helps to increase sales and growth for the company
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
- Responsible for designing clothes to meet the latest trend
- Stays abreast of the dynamics in the fashion industry with key interest in corporate and casual clothes
- Researches and advice the organization on style, size, anthropometric studies and other trendy fashion statements.
Quality Control Officer
- Ensures that all the corporate and casual ready – made garments in our production line meets the required quality before they are released in the market
- Makes certain that production and manufacturing lines perform efficiently, coordinate employee efforts, and facilitate communication between management and production departments.
- Devises ways of improving the manufacturing process to ensure higher-quality and durable garments
- Ensures that manufacturing production lines run smoothly and generate a consistently suitable output for their employers
- Ensures that the organization work in line with international best practices
- Handles any other responsibility as assigned by the general manager
Tailors (Industrial Sewing Machine Operators)
- Responsible for sewing corporate and casual clothes as instructed by the supervisor / fashion designer
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the general manager
- Responsible for ironing and packaging apparels
- Responsible for movement of equipment and raw materials as required
- Cleans both the interior and exterior of the factory, machines and other equipment
- Handle any other duty as assigned by the general/floor manager.
Ready-Made Garment Factory Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
Harrison Cage™ Apparels, Inc. plans to build a world class ready – made garments factory that will manufacture a wide range of garments for men, women, young adult and children. We will be based in Austin Texas with our factory located in Bangladesh, but we will not restrict the sale of our clothes to the U.S market alone, we will sell our ready – made garments in other parts of the world.
In other to achieve this in a highly competitive industry like this, we must ensure that we look through our strengths, weaknesses, the opportunities available in the industry and the threats that we will are likely going to face.
Because of the nature of the business we are involved in and the brand we want to build, we hired the services of an HR and Business consultant with bias in fashion and retailing to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives.
Here is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Harrison Cage™ Apparels, Inc.;
Our strength lies in the high quality of our finished garments, the power of our team and our state of the art and well – equipped factory. We have a team of highly trained tailors and support staff members that can produce top notch ready – made garments. We are well positioned in the heart of Austin – Texas and we know we will attract loads of clients from the first day we push our ready – made garments into the market.
A major weakness that may count against us is the fact that we are a new garments manufacturing company and we don’t have the financial capacity to compete with multi – billion dollar garment manufacturing companies when it comes to manufacturing at rock bottom prices.
So also, we may not have enough cash reserve to promote our ready – made garments manufacturing company the way we would want to, especially when it comes to signing first – class celebrities to model for us.
One thing is certain, whether good or bad, people will always look for clothes to wear and they usually go for casual clothes because it is cheap. So, the opportunity for ready – made garment manufacturers to sell their apparels is massive and we hope to leverage on these opportunities to sell our ready – made apparels.
Just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn. It is a fact that economic downturn affects purchasing power. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new ready – made garments manufacturing company in same location where our target market exists who may want to adopt same business model like us.
Ready-Made Garment Factory Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
In recent time, the clothing industry relies more on mass market sales for them to make the kind of income that will sustain the business. The mass market takes care of a wide range of customers that cuts across both the rich and the poor. Most of the new clothing lines that are trying to catch up with the market ensures that they produce ready-to-wear clothes using trends set by leading fashion labels.
What they do is that they try to see the direction of the trend as established by renowned fashion brands before producing their own versions of the original look by making use of cheaper fabrics and simpler production processes which can easily be done by machines. They can comfortably sell such product at a cheaper price to the masses who can’t afford to buy the original which is often way too expensive.
Clothes manufacturers now leverage on the runway – fashion expo to promote and attract market for their products. Any fashion designer who is recognized in Paris, Milan, New York City, or London can comfortably become a global recognized fashion label.
Small startup garment manufacturing companies leverage on small markets such as companies, churches, schools, organized groups and sport fans to sell their clothes. These group of people can order large quantities of customized clothes for special purposes.
For example, a political party may enter into a business deal with a ready – made garments manufacturing company to help them mass – produce shirts to be used by their supporters during political rallies and campaigns.
- Our Target Market
When it comes to selling ready – made garments, there is indeed a wide range of available customers. In essence, our target market can’t be restricted to just a group of people, but all those who reside in the locations where we intend retailing our ready – made apparels.
Despite the fact that Harrison Cage™ Apparels, Inc. will start operation from a single factory in Bangladesh, we have a holistic view of the kind of business we want to build; we want to grow to the level where we will build factories in Thailand and China. Our clothes is going to be designed to penetrate not just the United States market, but also the world’s clothing industry.
We want people from all walks of life across the globe to someday put on our garments; we want to see our clothes being worn in Paris, in London, in Tokyo, in Lagos, in Madrid, in Johannesburg, in Bueno Aries, in Sao Paulo, in Port Elizabeth, in Dubai and all over the world. We are in business to retail our ready – made garments to the following groups of people;
- Businesses and Corporate Organizations
- Every adult that resides within the locations where our clothes will be retailed
Our Competitive Advantage
A close study of the global ready – made garment manufacturing industry reveals that the market has become much more intensely competitive over the last decade. As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry. We are aware of the competition and we are prepared to compete favorably with other garment manufacturing companies both in the United States of America and other part of the world.
Another competitive advantage for Harrison Cage™ Apparels, Inc. is the quality and robust wealth of experience of its management team. Our management team comprises of professionals who have worked with some of the leading international brands in the ready – made garments industry.
Our latest machines and equipment also count towards our advantage especially when it comes to competing with other clothes manufacturing companies within the same category that we operate. The quality of every apparel that comes out of our production line must be certified OK before they are released to the market.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry, meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our aims and objectives. We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
Ready-Made Garment Factory Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Harrison Cage™ Apparels, Inc. is in business to retail a wide range of ready – made garments in the United States and other countries of the world. We are in the industry to maximize profits and we are going to go all the way out to ensure that we achieve or business goals and objectives.
Our source of income will be the manufacturing and retailing of a wide range of;
- Outer clothing (work wear and uniform, leisure wear, sportswear, suits, pants, dresses, ladies’ suits, blouse, blazers, jackets, cardigans, pullovers, coats, sports jackets, skirts, shirts (short- or long-sleeved), ties, jeans, shorts, T-shirts, polo shirts, sports shirts, tracksuits, bathing shorts, bathing suits, bikinis etc.)
- Underclothing/Underwear – lingerie (e.g. underpants, undershirts, briefs, socks, stockings, and pantyhose).
One thing is certain when it comes to the ready – made garments manufacturing business, if you manufacture a wide range of garments, you will always attract customers cum sales and that will sure translate to increase in revenue for the business.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in and around Austin – Texas and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income from the first six month of operations. Below is the sales projection for Harrison Cage™ Apparels, Inc., it is based on the location of our business and other factors as it relates to garments manufacturing company startups in the United States;
- First Fiscal Year: $550,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $950,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $1.5 Million
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor producing same designs as we do within same location where our market exists. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location for Harrison Cage™ Apparels, Inc., we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to be able to penetrate the available and become the preferred garment choice. We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the number of customers we want to attract per time.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the ready – made garments manufacturing industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in the United States of America and the world.
In summary, Harrison Cage™ Apparels, Inc. will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to win customers over;
- Introduce our clothing label by sending introductory letters to schools, corporate organizations, political parties, groups, and other establishments.
- Attend fashion expos in the U.S and in other parts of the world
- Organize our own fashion show in order for us to display our designs
- Advertise our clothing label in newspapers, TV and radio stations
- Canvass celebrities to wear and help us promote our clothing label
- List our business on yellow pages ads
- Leverage on the internet to promote our business
- Engage in direct marketing
- Leverage on word of mouth marketing (referrals)
Ready-Made Garment Factory Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Beyond every reasonable doubt, the media plays a very big role when it comes to helping a clothing labels gain international significance. The social media also plays an important role in modern day fashion advertisement; it gives clothing labels the ability to reach out to a wide range of customers all over the world within a short period of time and of course at a very cheaper price when compared to other advertising platforms.
Any player in the global garment manufacturing industry that wants to take on the market must be deliberate when it comes to building brand awareness and credibility. Most often than not, big clothing labels ensure that they create great hype whenever they are about to release any design from their stable.
Social media such as blogs, podcasts, photo and video sharing sites are some of the tools fashion designers leverage on to promote their labels. Some of the preferred social media platforms that are used in the fashion industry are Instagram, Tumblr, WordPress, Facebook, twitter, YouTube and other sharing sites.
Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Harrison Cage™ Apparels, Inc.;
- Place adverts on both print (newspapers and fashion magazines) and electronic (radio and TV) media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community programs like school fashion shows et al
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like Instagram, Tumblr, WordPress, Facebook, twitter, YouTube and other sharing sites to promote our brand
- Attend local and intentional fashion expos
- Organize our own fashion show
- Promote our clothing label on our own official websites and online fashion community
- Build relationship with celebrities especially in the entertainment industry
Our Pricing Strategy
The prices for all our corporate and casual ready – made apparels will be affordable and at the same time competitive with what is obtainable in the global ready – made garments manufacturing industry.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Harrison Cage™ Apparels, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Harrison Cage™ Apparels, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment via credit cards/Point of Sale Machines (POS Machines)
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our clients make payment for ready – made garments purchased without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials to clients who may want to deposit cash or make online transfers.
- Startup Expenditure (Budget)
In setting up any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting a place, then you would need a good amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of, and that your facility is conducive enough for workers to be productive.
The machines and equipment that will be used are nearly the same cost everywhere, and any difference in prices would be minimal and can be overlooked. As for the detailed cost analysis for starting a cloth manufacturing business; it might differ in other countries due to the value of their money.
These are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital;
- The total fee for registering the business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $3,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Harrison Cage™ Apparels, Inc. in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $3,580.
- The total cost for hiring business consultant – $2,500.
- The total cost for the purchase of insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400.
- The cost for payment of lease for manufacturing factory for 24 months – $350,000
- Factory remodeling (construction of racks and shelves) – $20,000
- The amount required for the purchase of industrial sewing machines and clothes making tools – $200,000
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $250,000
- The cost for start-up inventory – $100,000
- The cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The cost of purchase and installation of CCTVs – $5,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- The cost of launching a website – $600
- The cost for our opening party – $5,000
- Miscellaneous – $5,000
We would need an estimate of $2.5 million to successfully set up our ready-made garment manufacturing factory.
Generating Startup Capital for Harrison Cage™ Apparels, Inc.
Harrison Cage™ Apparels, Inc. is a family business that is solely owned and financed by Harrison Cage and his immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partners which is why he has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
- Generate part of the start – up capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from my Bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $500,000 (Personal savings $400,000 and soft loan from family members $100,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $2 million from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
Ready-Made Garment Factory Business Plan – Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
One of our major goals of starting Harrison Cage™ Apparels, Inc. is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running. We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to retail our ready – made garments a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Harrison Cage™ Apparels, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and re – training of our workforce is at the top burner.
We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and remodeling the factory and office: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Graphic Designs and Printing of Packaging Marketing / Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of industrial sewing machines and sewing equipment / tools: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party/launching party planning: In Progress
- Compilation of our list of ready – made garments that we will be producing: Completed
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – suppliers of textile (fabrics), sewing accessories and related merchandize, clothes wholesalers and other stake holders: In Progress
Latest posts by Joy Nwokoro (see all)
- Writing a Private Banking Business Plan [Sample Template] - February 13, 2020
- A Sample Beauty Counter Manager Business Plan Template - February 11, 2020
- Writing a Paper Shredding Business Plan [Sample Template] - February 11, 2020