Do you run a daycare business and you want to increase customer loyalty and revenue/profit? If YES, here 50 creative daycare marketing ideas & branding strategies.
Having provided you with a:
- Daycare Industry Overview
- Market Research and Feasibility
- Daycare Business Plan
- Daycare Name ideas
- Daycare Licenses and Permits
- Daycare Marketing Plan
- Cost of Starting a Daycare
- Daycare Marketing ideas
We will now consider marketing ideas and strategies that will help turn your daycare business to the number one daycare in your locality.
Table of Content
- Starting a Daycare – Market Feasibility Research
- The Level of Competition in the Daycare Industry
- Marketing ideas and strategies for a Daycare Center
- Factors That Will Help You Get the Right Service Pricing for your Daycare Center
- Guerrilla Marketing Strategies for Our Daycare Center
- Actionable Marketing ideas for Our Daycare Center
- Cost Effective Ways We Intend to advertise/ Promote Our Daycare Business without Using the Internet
- Affordable Ways We Intend to advertise/ Promote Our Day care Business on the Internet
- Creative Marketing Ideas Specific to Our Daycare Business
- Possible Ways to Increase Customer Retention in a Daycare Center
- Strategies to Boost your Daycare Brand Awareness and Create a Corporate Identity
- Creating a Supply/Distribution Network for your Daycare
Starting a Daycare – Market Feasibility Research
When the day care business comes to mind, of course as the name indicates, it talks about caring for babies and toddlers. Therefore, there are a lot of folks who can be categorized as the target market. Here is a list of some target market for the day care trade.
- Corporate Executives
- Business People
- Sports Men and Women
- Government Officials
- Low class, middle class and high class people
This means that you have to be able to cover all these group of people when you do launch out with your marketing plans. For instance; it is needful that you storm offices and other private places with your awareness plans.
The Level of Competition in the Daycare Industry
One of the things that have made businesses grow stronger and tougher in the economies of the world is the level of competition that abounds in various industries. Competition is known as one of the back bones of businesses, so experts have said. Why is this so, you may ask? This is so because of the level of seriousness and the ability to sit up and tight in business, competition creates.
All over the globe there is stiff competition when it comes to the daycare business. This is because of the point that people – especially busy wards see the day care centers as great places to have their babies or toddlers occupied. However, one is able to overcome the competition in this field, when they offer the best of services. This means that if you are able to serve your clients from a distinctive point of view, then you can be sure not to be bothered by the rate of competition in the industry.
Whilst in some parts of America, there might be little or no daycare centers, yet in others you can be sure to find as much as ten crowded in the same vicinity. As such; if one is able to locate an area where there are few day care centers, then chances are that the stiff level of competition wouldn’t be a deterrent. Also, the number of years which one has put in studying and garnering the day care business knowledge is also a great factor to consider.
50 Creative Daycare Marketing ideas & Strategies
Marketing ideas and strategies for a Daycare Center
As earlier mentioned, it pays a great deal to have a solid marketing plan in place. One of the reasons why those doing very well in the day care trade, do what they do is because they have great plans in place. Here are some strategies that you can employ.
- Go on a marketing spree in Offices, and homes.
- Use very attractive handbills and brochure that says a lot about your business.
- Position your banners at strategic positions all around the vicinity
- Advertise your day care business on family and lifestyle magazines
- Partner with child’/ education agencies to refer parents who are looking for a good day care center
Factors That Will Help You Get the Right Service Pricing for your Daycare Center
It is one thing to start this business on a right footing, it is yet another to be conversant with the current pricing system in the industry. It is for this reason that a thorough analysis and research has to be carried out. This is so that you can arrive at the best pricing for your services. Some of the factors you have to consider include;
- Conducting a research on other daycare centers about pricing.
- Asking family and friends how much they pay.
- Coming up with a price based on expenses and type of services
It is however very important that you are moderate in your pricing. This is so that you do not scare potential clients with an exorbitant rate.
Guerrilla Marketing Strategies for Our Daycare Center
Creating Brand Identity for Our Daycare Center
There are several things that has to be in check when the thought of branding comes to fore. We are aware of what bigger day care brands have done in America, and we do not want to be caught napping.
Here are the ways we intend creating brand identity for our day care business:
- Designing a unique corporate logo- one that represents what we stand for ( molding the thoughts of children positively)
- Place adverts on both print and electronic media platforms
- Ensure that our employees are such that can show off and tell all and sundry about what we are into.
- Place our flexi banners with our company’s logo and contacts in strategic positions in the neighborhood and beyond.
- Sponsor relevant children programs in the community.
- Maximize our company’s website to promote our business
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook ,Twitter, LinkedIn, Badoo, Snap Chat, Google+ and other platforms to promote our corporate brand
- Install our Bill Boards on strategic locations in the location where we operate.
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in targeted areas from time to time
Possible Competitive Strategies for Winning your Competitors
This is a very important area that you have got to pay attention on. This means that you have got to build an area of strength overtime that will make others prefer your services to your competitors. One of such area of strength for instance; has to do with acquiring a knowledge or skill in child psychology.
Also you have got to mind the type of team you build. Once you are able to have members who believe in your vision and mission, then to a large extent, you will be able to provide the best services. Also do not hesitate to invest in the training of your employees, as this will go a long way in making you stand out of the pack.
Actionable Marketing ideas for Our Daycare Center
Cost Effective Ways We Intend to advertise/ Promote Our Daycare Business without Using the Internet
Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on when it comes to advertising and promoting our day care in the market place;
- Place adverts on national TV stations, Radio Stations and Newspapers / Magazines
- Sponsor relevant children community programs
- Install our Bill Boards on strategic locations
- Distribute our fliers and handbills to targeted areas and offices from time to time
- Send out introductory letters to corporate organizations and households within our target market locations.
- Ensures that our employees wear our branded shirts at all times during working hours and also we will make sure we brand our buses.
- Send random text messages.
- Word of mouth mode of advertisement.
Affordable Ways We Intend to advertise/ Promote Our Day care Business on the Internet
The number of clients that can be gained online cannot be over flogged. This is because of the huge followership which the internet has. It is for this reasons that we too would want to plug in to the goodies that this technology have got to offer.
Here are the ways we intend leveraging on the internet to advertise / promote our day care services:
- Leverage on social media platforms such as; Instagram, Facebook , Badoo, Snap chat, YouTube, Twitter, Google + et al
- Begin to blog about kids and the need to be enrolled at a good day care center.
- Start a website and make it really attractive and interactive.
- Place adverts on high traffic websites
- Leverage on email marketing strategy to advertise and promote our day care.
- Use the various social platforms on the internet to persuade parents.
- Send emails regularly to target market.
Creative Marketing Ideas Specific to Our Daycare Business
Because of the way the industry is saturated with stiff competition, we have to continue to horn our skills in creativity. Hence, these are some of the marketing ideas and strategies that we will adopt for our day care:
- Direct Marketing- word of mouth
- Making use of referrals and recommendation
- Leverage on Online Marketing (via our official website, social media platforms, direct email marketing and blog et al)
- Revenue Sharing Business Partners
- Public relations during exhibitions
Possible Ways to Increase Customer Retention in a Daycare Center
It is really important that you get repeat customers. One of the reasons why a client or clients would want to use your services over and over again is because of the feeling it gives them. It is for this reason that you have got to work hard at the following ways;
- Having a great customer service
- Having well trained employees
- Having fun and educating games
Strategies to Boost your Daycare Brand Awareness and Create a Corporate Identity
It is very important that you continue to boost your brand identity. This is so that you can continue to be seen as relevant in the community from where you operate from. So, what are the ways through which this can happen? Here are some areas you will have to look into…
- Sponsoring a Community based program
- Engaging in Charity works
- Offering free services to folks who are financially challenged
- Going the extra mile to satisfy guardians
- Documenting every child’s milestone
Creating a Supply/Distribution Network for your Daycare
In a business like the day care center, there might not necessarily be a distribution network involved. However, there will be the case of supply. This means that you have got to tie up all loose ends as it concerns what and what might be needed for the day to day running of the day care center.
For instance; it is a known point that some toiletries, and food supply might be needed to cater for the kids. As such; there will be the need to identify where these products are sold and how they are delivered to you. In some cases you might establish a relationship with the manufacturers, who can in turn get it across to you in time and at an unbeatable price. This is one great step to follow since you will have to beat the middlemen – retailers to it.