Are you about starting a diesel engine repair company? If YES, here is a complete sample diesel engine repair business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE. Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a diesel engine repair company. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample diesel engine repair marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for diesel engine repair companies. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Table of Content
- 2. Executive Summary
- 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
Why Start an Diesel Engine Repair Shop?
Businesses in this industry are very important to the general automotive industry. These businesses provide diagnostic and repair services for diesel engine systems that power cars, trucks, buses and heavy machinery. This business is not so easy to start as it comes with its own unique challenges.
Despite the challenges, if you have access to adequate funding and the needed expertise, you can achieve success in this business. The market is huge as the diesel industry is expected to keep growing and expanding.
Note that this growth will be driven by the addition of diesel-fueled vehicles to automotive lineups as car and truck manufacturers are looking for fuel-efficient alternatives to regular gasoline-powered vehicles. Heavy machinery and long-haul trucks depend on diesel engines, though modern engines needs less repair and maintenance than older models.
If the jobs keep rolling in, you will need qualified personnel in your diesel engine repair company. Have it in mind that without a concrete relationship with a training center or college that has a specific diesel engine repair curriculum, finding good personnel can be one of the most significant threats you will face.
From our detailed research, diesel engine repair companies target shipping services, construction companies, bus fleets and other owners of large diesel vehicles as its customers. The more reason marketing efforts in this business are highly targeted to specific groups.
It’s important to state that participating in local business associations and attending trade shows are more effective than traditional advertising in the media. Note that it is easiest to run a diesel engine repair company successfully in a major metropolitan area where vehicle fleets, construction companies and shipping companies are located.
The customer service component of a diesel engine repair company is under the control of managers through the policies they set and the employees they hire. A lot of diesel engine repair clients keep multiple automotive technicians from which to choose and can take their business elsewhere if they experience poor service.
On that same note, a concrete long-term relationship with a customer can result in many years of business without the need for additional marketing. Investing in customer service is essential, and managers or owners who focus on how to address customers’ needs are among the most likely to succeed in this industry.
A Sample Diesel Engine Repair Business Plan Template
1. Industry Overview
According to industry reports, the global diesel engine repair business is expected to grow steadily at a CAGR of 9% within 2016-2021. Note that this market growth is dependent on the growth of the automotive industry. The global diesel engine market size will also grow by over USD 107 billion during 2016-2021.
A diesel engine is used in passenger, heavy-duty, and commercial vehicles, and it is preferred over the petrol engine for commercial purposes due to its better operational efficiency in terms of mileage. Report has shown that this market has witnessed a broad range of product enhancements and developments to comply with the standards and regulations of various regions such as Euro VI in Europe.
One of such developments is the incorporation of exhaust after-treatment technology with the diesel engine. Experts believe that this technology allows low emissions from diesel engines and increases their efficiency and is expected to see increased market penetration in the coming years.
Such product developments are expected to aid market growth in the next four years. When it comes to end -user segmentation, the diesel engine market is divided into two; the On-road segment and the Off-road segment.
The on-road segment is made up of light, medium, and heavy trucks, while the off-road segment consists of agriculture equipment, industrial/construction equipment, and marine applications. According to reports, the on-road segment dominated the market in 2015. This dominance is predicted will continue until the end of the forecast period due to the rising demand for diesel-powered passenger cars.
In terms of Geographical segmentation and analysis, the market is divided into three; Americas, APAC and EMEA. APAC accounted for the highest diesel engine market share in 2015. Experts expect this demand to keep growing due to the high growth of the automotive industry and the growing construction activities in this region.
The region is witnessing an increased demand for diesel-powered passenger vehicles from countries such as China, India, and Vietnam. Also have it in mind that this market is dominated by a few large players. These players are explicitly focusing on growing their R&D expenditure so that they can design their products that align with set standards and regulations.
Also, they are trying to achieve cost advantages by locating their manufacturing base in Asian countries such as China and india that offer the easy availability of raw materials and low labor cost. The outlook for the diesel engine industry looks positive. Overall growth will be driven by growing shipping fleets, as additional mechanics become necessary to keep up.
Other opportunities will arise in modernization efforts as dated technology falls behind environmental regulations. Despite these opportunities, overall growth remains average due to advances in technology resulting in more durable engines and more effective diagnostic technology allowing fewer mechanics to achieve the same results.
2. Executive Summary
Quantum Repairs is a new diesel engine repair shop in Boston, Massachussets that offers complete engine repair services while also providing our clients with a well-stocked retail parts store. We at Quantum Repairs plan to differentiate ourselves in the industry by not only providing our customers with a hassle-free repair service, but a fully stocked parts store.
We believe that this store will not only serve a wide range of customers, but the parts department will support the service department by allowing them to turnaround jobs faster than the competition.
Our plan is to have at least 8 bays at every location. We believe that this will provide unique value to customers who need their engines fixed immediately. We do not plan to make our clients wait for so long; we plan to put together an experienced workforce to serve precisely the needs of our clients. We at Quantum Repairs also plan to offer unlimited shuttle service for repair customers making the entire service experience as simple as possible.
We have put plans in place to attract and maintain a loyal customer base through our customer-oriented focus on business. All employees will be well trained and held responsible for providing superior service, developing a long lasting bond with customers. This is very important, especially in the auto repair industry where trust and honesty are not the image of repair facilities.
We also boast of a strong management team that will allow us to execute this exciting idea. We at Quantum Repairs have three founding partners, Mario Bridges, Francis Mentos, and Lawrence Dean. Quantum Repairs is a unique business that addresses the unmet need of having a full service diesel engine repair facility that also has a complete retail parts center. These distinct but complimentary services will have benchmarked customer service, something that the industry is not known for having.
Our business location is unique and will provide us with an enormous market. Boston is the capital and most populous municipality of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in the united states. The city proper covers 48 square miles (124 km2) with an estimated population of 685,094 in 2017, making it also the most populous city in the New England region.
This wonderful city is also the seat of Suffolk County as well. We at Quantum Repairs did our research and settled for this city as it provides us with everything we need to achieve success. The city is the economic and cultural anchor of a substantially larger metropolitan area known as Greater Boston, a metropolitan statistical area (MSA) home to a census-estimated 4.8 million people in 2016 and ranking as the tenth-largest such area in the country.
3. Our Products and Services
We at Quantum Repairs have employed workers with the knowledge and expertise to work on all makes and models of domestic and foreign diesel engines. We believe that with eight service bays at each location, and all our workers focusing on rendering superior customer service, quick turnaround will become a standard at Quantum Repairs.
Our objective is to be precise and honest with clients when it comes to quoting cost estimates and repair completion time estimates. We have trained and will keep training our employees to focus on delivering what they promise. We believe that by establishing a strong customer relationships based on trust and integrity, we can benefit from a regular customer base and good referrals.
We plan to leverage the highest degree of modern technology to manage a full range of auto parts inventory. We plan to make sure we don’t ever run out of a specific part, while maximizing inventory turnover. We will create strong vendor relationships with the most reputable vendors in terms of shipping time.
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision at Quantum Repairs is to become the leading business that offers diesel engine repair services and a well-stocked engine parts shop. Our plan is to become a business that will capture majority of the market in little or no time.
- Our mission at Quantum Repairs is to provide high-quality diesel engine repair services and a full range of auto parts. We plan to offer our clients personalized service by offering convenience and rapid service. Also Quantum Repairs as a technologically savvy business with computerized monitoring of all parts inventory, we plan to make sure that parts are always in stock, while keeping a balanced level of inventory to maximize turnover.
Our Business Structure
Quantum Repairs will be managed by its three founding partners. Note that two of the three partners represent sales/management, and one focuses on the finance/administration section of the business. We believe that the economic growth of the last several years has clearly increased disposable income. Also with the growing awareness for a green environment, people are beginning to go for diesel engines.
As a result, the need for reliable and convenient diesel engine repair services has grown rapidly. We plan to position ourselves to capitalize on the growing need of the middle and upper class market for quality engineer service in Boston. We plan to hire the professionals below to help us at Quantum Repairs achieve our business objectives.
- Managing Director
- Diesel technician
- Mechanic assistant
- Shop attendant
- Marketing manager
- Security Guard
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Is the senior Technician at Quantum Repairs
- Oversees the activities of group technicians, including the recruiting and credentialing processes
- Attend standing meetings (board, committee, etc.)
- Develop and manage a budget, including presenting monthly financial reports to practice staff with the support of administration
- Monitor quality and appropriateness of services
- Develop policies and procedures
- Manage strategic development
- Oversee documentation and care planning
- Manage staff relations and/or representation
- Handle client complaints
- Address emergency issues
- Support technician education
- Manage community relations
- Handle staff behaviour and impairment issues
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information as it relates to those who need our services
- Sources for clients for the company
- In charge of promoting the company’s image
- In charge of creating marketing and sales strategies, etc.
- Represents the organization in some strategic business meetings
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the director
- Performs intermediate skilled work, maintaining and repairing automotive fleet and small equipment
- Performs repairs and maintenance of small engines and various other equipment
- Inspects and services automobiles, trucks, and other equipment
- Changes and repairs tires and responds to road service calls
- Performs tune-ups on cars, trucks, tractors, and small engines
- Diagnoses heating and air conditioning systems and makes repairs
- Troubleshoots and repairs electrical controls and motors
- Inspects suspension and exhaust systems and makes repairs
- Assists in the overhaul and replacement of major drive chain components such as engines, transmissions, etc.
- Assists in ordering and obtaining necessary parts and supplies
- Fuels, washes, and cleans administrative vehicles
- Assists in coordinating the use of administrative vehicles
- Assists with loading and unloading of warehouse supply trucks
- Tows broken-down vehicles
- Performs welding services as needed
- Provides assistance to other crews as needed
- Responds to after hour emergencies as requested
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the technician
- Sees to it that clients are attended to and on time
- Passes information to the technicians about clients
- Reaches out to clients when information needs to reach them
- Determines vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests; identifying worn and damaged parts.
- Keeps equipment available for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules; installing component and part upgrades; controlling corrosion; completing winterization procedures.
- Corrects vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems such as, power and drive trains, electrical, air conditioning, fuel, emission, brake, steering, hydraulics; completes machine shop operations; making adjustments and alignments including bearing loads, gear tooth contact, valve mechanisms, governors, oil systems, control linkages, clutches, and traction units.
- Verifies vehicle performance by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with federal and state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Maintains vehicle records by annotating services and repairs.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical and regulation publications.
- Receives payments on behalf of the company
- Issues receipt to customers
- Prepares financial report at the end of every working week
- Purchase supplies and equipment as authorized by management
- Monitor office supply levels and reorder as necessary
- Tag and monitor fixed assets
- Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Take all reasonable discounts on supplier invoices
- Pay any debt as it comes due for payment
- Monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants
- Issue invoices to customers
- Handles financial transaction on behalf of the company
- Interfaces with our bankers
- In charge of payment of tax, levies and utility bills
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the office
- Mops the floors
- Keeps the facility clean
- Cleans the bathroom
- Empties the trash
- Washes the windows
- Ensures that the shop is secured at all time
- Controls traffic and organize parking
- Gives security tips to staff members from time to time
- Patrols around the building on a 24 hour basis
- Submits security reports weekly
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the manager
6. SWOT Analysis
Quantum Repairs is well-positioned to serve the needs of the people of Boston, Massachusetts. Boston has continued to be a crucial port and manufacturing hub as well as a centre for education and culture. Report had it that this city has expanded beyond the original peninsula through land reclamation and municipal annexation.
Its rich history attracts many tourists, with Faneuil Hall alone drawing more than 20 million visitors per year. We analysed our chances and strengths in this industry, which goes to show that we are not in this business to fail. Further explained below are the results of our SWOT analysis at Quantum Repairs.
According to our SWOT analysis, our strength in this industry rests on the expedient and convenient diesel engine repair service we plan to offer our clients. Also, our laid down plans to ensure and maintain a referral network will give us a push in the industry. Our SWOT analysis also noted that the wide range of auto parts inventory that we plan to offer the people of Boston will further cement our place as a force in the industry.
According to our SWOT analysis, our major weaknesses will be the time and resources it will take us to establish and announce ourselves to the industry. We have considered this weakness and have remedied it by creating a solid publicity plan. Also our cash flow is impaired and business hours are limited for a retail establishment (Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.).
Our Business location provides us with a vast market and many opportunities. Boston is placed among the top 30 most economically powerful cities in the world. With a massive $363 billion, the Greater Boston metropolitan area has the sixth-largest economy in the country and 12th-largest in the world.
The city is home to a number of technology companies and is a hub for biotechnology, with the Milken Institute rating Boston as the top life science cluster in the country. The city is considered highly innovative for a variety of reasons, including the presence of academia, access to venture capital, and the presence of many high-tech companies.
According to the SWOT analysis, Quantum Repairs face over 65 auto repair and auto parts competitors in the local area. More than half of these competitors offer both auto repair services and auto parts inventories. Among these, only a few are major national chains. The remaining are small privately-owned establishments. We at Quantum Repairs have analysed this and we will compete well by focusing on convenience and offering high level customer service.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trend
According to industry experts, the pay for diesel mechanics now, and in years to come, averages slightly higher than the median for all installation, maintenance, and repair occupations—$42,320 per year versus $41,020 per year. It is believed that the worst earning diesel service technicians earned significantly less than $26,820, while top earners cleared $63,250.
Research has shown that the best opportunities for top earners came from commissions and regular overtime opportunities in the private sector, but government technicians and mechanics ultimately saw the highest median earnings at $49,130 per year. Wages can be expected to maintain average growth between 2012 and 2022.
Although it is not as difficult to keep up with as many other industries, diesel/heavy vehicle mechanics are expected to continue learning throughout their careers as new technologies, techniques, and tools rise to prominence, especially if they want to remain relevant and in the upper end of the industry’s wage potential.
Note that experienced mechanics may receive special training from manufacturers and vendors courtesy of their employers, which might improve their earning potential without further personal investment. Have it in mind that in the foreseeable future, working for the government remains a diesel/heavy vehicle mechanics business best opportunity for a high earning potential. Including government, the top five industries for diesel engine repair businesses are;
- Motor parts and vehicle wholesale
- Repair and maintenance
- Truck transportation
8. Our Target Market
We at Quantum Repairs plan to first meet the demand of the local customer base, as well as towed vehicle drop-ins from local and freeway traffic traveling on nearby freeways. We have started by establishing good relationships with a few major local tow truck companies for referral business.
We estimate that about 75% of revenues will come from this local clientele and 25% from the local and freeway traffic tow-ins. We also plan to service the middle and upper income markets.
We believe that this market is always on the lookout for high quality, rapid service with as much convenience as possible. Report has it that most individuals in this market segment are willing to pay an extra premium within the pricing of auto repair services to avoid the common inconveniences of having a vehicle tied up in a repair shop.
- Local residents’ regular customer base
We have made plans to reach and create a significantly large regular customer base. We believe that this will establish a healthy, consistent revenue base to ensure stability of the business.
- Emergency towing local and freeway traffic
This segment comprises approximately 25% of our revenue at Quantum Repairs. Note that convenience, steady referrals from tow truck companies, and high quality, rapid service are necessary to capture this segment of the market.
We at Quantum Repairs believe we will succeed in this competitive industry by providing our clients with high-quality, rapid, and convenient diesel engine repair service. We plan to make sure we provide a full range of auto parts inventory.
Our competitive advantage at Quantum Repairs is customer approach to service and our heavy focus on customer convenience by offering unlimited shuttle service, rapid turnaround on engine repair jobs, and a referral network of a few local major tow truck companies.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Our Sources of Income
We at Quantum Repairs will generate income by providing diesel engine repair services and situating a fully stocked parts shop. We plan to create eight service bays at each location, and make sure all our workers focus on providing superior customer service. All our stores will carry typically the same basic product line, with variations based on the number and type of cars registered in the different markets. Our automotive product lines will include:
- New and remanufactured parts for domestic and imported cars, including:
- Suspension parts.
- Ignition parts.
- Exhaust systems.
- Engines and engine parts.
- Oil and air filters, belts, hoses, and air conditioning parts.
- Wiper blades.
- Brake parts.
- Chemicals, including oil, antifreeze, polishes, additives, cleansers and paints.
- Mobile electronics, including sound systems, alarms, and remote vehicle starters.
- Car accessories, including seat covers, floor mats, and exterior accessories.
- Hand tools, including sockets, wrenches, ratchets, paint and body tools, jacks and lift equipment, automotive specialty tools and test gauges.
- A selection of truck, van, and sport utility vehicle accessories.
10. Sales Forecast
Our sales analysis at Quantum Repairs is based on the averages of the first-year figures for total sales by units. All these were analysed based on per-unit revenue, per-unit cost, and fixed costs. These conservative assumptions make for a more accurate estimate of real risk.
From our detailed research, we believe that provisions for ongoing expenses are adequate to meet our needs as the business generates cash flow sufficient to support operations. We at Quantum Repairs believe we will experience steady growth in profitability over the next three years of operation. Our sales forecast at Quantum Repairs is as follows;
- First Year: $900,000
- Second Year: $1,600,000
- Third Year: $2,452,000
- Marketing and Sales strategy
Our sales strategy at Quantum Repairs will focus on effectively reaching our target audience. To reach our local customer base we will employ a marketing manager. We will also strengthen our relationships with the tow truck companies to capture auto repair needs of the local and highway traffic. The following tactics will be used prior and after we launch:
- Print 1,000 flyers advertising the grand opening of the business to post in the area of the shop, at local establishments and hand out at events and on the street in the preceding week.
- List the website on search engines, local business databases, auto repair shop databases and the Yellow Pages
- The principals and additional staff handing out business cards and wearing Quantum Repairs shirts to promote the opening
- Run ads in the local papers about the grand opening
- The grand opening, a five-day event, will consist of introducing branded products
- Create a basic website with contact information and directions, the prices for services, images of products for sale in the shop and prices
- Print flyers periodically promoting discounts and new products and posting them in the area
- Maintaining the website with new trends and advices
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
We have strategically channelled our publicity and advertising towards our target market, the middle and upper class, and establish a reputable image from that target market’s perspective, by offering convenience, expedient diesel engine repair services, customer service excellence, and by working with local towing companies.
We believe that by having a high level of commuting traffic, and an equally high level of tourism traffic on local highways, there will always be a constant demand for auto repair services and auto parts.
Our plan is to grow sales through word-of-mouth. We plan to give our clients a few business cards to hand out to friends. Our technicians will also talk to our customers about our new offerings and new trends in the business. Also beyond in-store sales efforts, our staff will promote their work at industry events, and while on the street, by wearing Quantum Repairs shirts often and handing out business cards to people they meet.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
Quantum Repairs plan to create a price-to-benefits ratio that positions our diesel engine repair business as a fierce competitor in the industry. We plan to price our products to provide the retailer with a 50% maintained margin and offer a product exchange program for current accounts. Also our product prices will be gotten after the appropriate retail is determined to make sure that the shelf price represents a value to the consumer and the retailer has a 50% margin.
- Payment Options
Some of competitors have adopted point-of-sale systems in their stores. These systems gather sales and gross profit data by a stock-keeping unit from each store on a daily basis. At the end, the information is used to help formulate pricing, marketing and merchandising strategies. Electronic parts catalogues are available in many competitor stores along electronic commercial invoicing systems that offer commercial parts delivery.
Some of them also have electronic work order systems available amongst their various service centres. Note that this type of system establishes a service history for each vehicle, provides customers with a comprehensive sales document, and enables the service centre to maintain a service custom.
We at Quantum Repairs have taken note of all these and have partnered with a renowned banking platform to help us serve our clients very well and comfortably. We hope to make available the following payment options for our clients;
- Payment by via bank transfer
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment through POS
- Payment through PayPal
- Payment via check
- Payment via bank draft
- Payment with cash
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
Note that our start-up expense at Quantum Repairs is limited. We plan to spend our funds on licenses and permits including a building permit for renovation on the space, business licenses, health department permit, occupancy permit, and signage permit.
Include enough business cards for two years for our workers, and flyers advertising the grand opening to be distributed and posted in the area. We understand that starting a business like ours can be very expensive due to the high cost of equipment.
But we have analysed our chances and we are prepared to make very good use of the funds we have, that is why we have decided to create a business plan that will serve as a commandment or direction for our business. Below is a detailed analysis of how we want to spend our start up capital.
- Cost of incorporating the Business – $750.
- Cost for basic insurance policy covers, permits and business license – $100,000
- The cost of acquiring a suitable Office facility 6 months (Re – Construction of the facility inclusive) – $120,000
- The budget for equipping the office (computers, software applications, printers, fax machines, furniture, telephones, filing cabins, safety gadgets and electronics et al) – $10,000
- The price of purchasing of the required software applications (CRM software, Accounting and Bookkeeping software and Payroll software et al) – $12,000
- The Cost of Launching our official Website – $4,000
- Our budget for paying at least five employees for 6 months plus utility bills – $70,000
- Additional Expenditure (Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions et al) – $34,000
- Miscellaneous: $5,000
From our cost analysis above, we need approximately $360,000 to start Quantum Repairs successfully.
Generating Startup Capital for Quantum Repairs
Quantum Repairs is incorporated in the state of Massachusetts. It is privately owned by Mario Bridges, Francis Mentos, and Lawrence Dean. To attract additional financing, the owners may consider taking Quantum Repairs public several years down the road.
Note that each of the three co-owners will invest an equal amount. The remainder of the required financing will come from a ten year Small Business Administration (SBA) loan and a short-term loan.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
We at Quantum Repairs understand that creating reliability and consistency is extremely important in this business. But this will be very hard to achieve if we have a high turn over rate of employees which can lead to inexperienced new workers who need to be guided into better mechanics which can take time.
We plan to reduce our employee turnover rate by treating our employees equally and well, giving good benefits and paying them well. Quantum Repairs believe that this will also make our customers more comfortable working with us when they see the same mechanics each time they come in for auto work.
We also plan to make sure our customers know that we trust our workforce by giving a guarantee on all our repairs for certain amount of miles or time. We hope to give them a reason to trust our work and make them more likely to come back.
We have also taken our time to develop an ethics statement describing our unchangeable stand on honest, trustworthy work. We have started explicitly in the statement that we offer reliable service and are not trying to scam anyone.
We plan to let our customers know that we will only provide necessary repairs and service and will not try to charge them for services that they don’t need. We have also put plans in place to make sure our regulars feel appreciated by rewarding them for being loyal customers. We plan to send them coupons for discounted work or give them a free oil change from time to time.
There may be some upfront losses in revenue but we believe it will end up paying out in the long run as we start to build up a client base that will only come to us for auto repairs and refuse to go anywhere else. We at Quantum Repairs will also make use of an automotive service scheduling software program. This will help us reduce missed appointments and overbookings while also saving our business valuable time and creating a more consistent and reliable service.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Incorporation: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Conducting feasibility studies: Completed
- Leasing, renovating and equipping our facility: Completed
- Generating part of the startup capital from the founder: Completed
- Applications for Loan from our Bankers: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Packaging, Marketing/Promotional Materials: Completed
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the Needed software applications, furniture, office equipment, electronic appliances and facility facelift: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business (Business PR): In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with banks, financial lending institutions, vendors and key players in the industry: In Progress