Are you about starting a drop shipping business? If YES, here is a complete sample drop shipping business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
It is known fact that you will only require very minimal start – up capital to successful start and run a drop – shipping company. The truth is that it’s possible to launch an ecommerce store without having to invest thousands of dollars in inventory up front. Usually, retailers have had to tie up huge amounts of capital stocking their stores.
Basically, with the drop – shipping Business model, you don’t have to purchase a product except you have already made the sale and have been paid by the customer. Even if you don’t have major up-front inventory investments, it’s possible to start a successful drop shipping business with very minimal start – up capital.
A Sample Drop Shipping Business Plan Template
Table of Content
- 1. Industry Overview
- 2. Executive Summary
- 3. Our Products and Services
- 4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 8. Our Target Market
- 9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- 10. Sales Forecast
- 11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
- 12. Our Pricing Strategy
- 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
- 14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
1. Industry Overview
The ecommerce industry that drop – shipping business is a part of is indeed a very large industry that can boast of creating business opportunities for loads of entrepreneurs all across the globe and generating multiple billion dollars annually. The industry generates well over $1 trillion annually on a global scale. For example, in 2012, ecommerce sales topped $1 trillion for the first time in history and the figure is still growing.
According to Wikipedia, “Among emerging economies, China’s e-commerce presence continues to expand every year. With 384 million internet users, China’s online shopping sales rose to $36.6 billion in 2009 and one of the reasons behind the huge growth has been the improved trust level for shoppers. The Chinese retailers have been able to help consumers feel more comfortable shopping online.
China’s cross-border e-commerce is also growing rapidly. E-commerce transactions between China and other countries increased 32% to 2.3 trillion Yuan ($375.8 billion) in 2012 and accounted for 9.6% of China’s total international trade in 2013, Alibaba had an e-commerce market share of 80% in China.”
Drop – shipping Business model just Amazon FBA, is a retail fulfillment method where a store does not necessarily keep the products it sells in a warehouse or a store of some sort. Instead, when a drop – shipping company sells a product, it purchases the item from a third party and has it shipped directly to the customer. hence, the merchant never get to see or handle the product in question.
One obvious difference between the drop – shipping ecommerce business model and the standard retail business model is that the drop shipping company doesn’t stock or own inventory. Instead, the drop – shipping company purchases products / stocks as needed from a third party – usually a wholesaler or manufacturer of the direct manufacturer of the products in so as to fulfill orders placed by customers.
It is important to mention that there are loads of advantages in starting a drop – shipping business hence the increase in the numbers of players in this line of business. Some of the advantages of starting a drop – shipping business are low overhead, flexibility in choosing a location for the business and a wide selection of products from different manufacturing brands or wholesale distributors.
So also, if you start a drop – shipping company, then you will not have to crack you brain on how to source for money to lease of manage a warehouse, how to package and ship orders from customers, keeping track on inventory for accounting reasons, handling returns and inbound shipments and frequently ordering products and managing stock level.
Lastly, it is important to state that the e – commerce industry is regulated by a number of federal, state, and international regulatory organizations so also if you are a player in the industry, you are expected to play by the rules and regulations. There are laws that govern e-commerce business, such law involves complex contract and tax issues, security, and privacy issues. Because technology changes swiftly, so also the laws regulating it are renewed on a regular basis.
For example, in the united states of America, the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act (UCITA) regulates the e – commerce industry. UCITA are responsible for creating rules and regulations that govern areas like software licensing, online access, and other transactions in computer information.
2. Executive Summary
Golden Bird® Drop – Shipping Company is a United States based international drop – shipping cum online shopping website that offers a wide range of quality products such as electronics, computers, groceries, fashion, home appliances and kid’s items. Our head office will be located in the heart of San Diego – California.
We are an e – commerce startup with a long – term goal of having our presence in major cities in the world and delivering a wide range of products from globally recognized manufacturing brands at rock bottom prices to our customers all across the globe.
Golden Bird® Drop – Shipping Company will run 24 hours a day and 7 day a week online shop, with effective and timely delivery system. Our payment platform is highly secured and we will only deal in non-Cash Payment. Our payment platform will readily accept payment from credit cards, debit cards, smart cards, electronic fund transfer via bank’s website and other modes of electronics payment.
Our inventory management of products is automated, our portal is designed such that it reports get generated instantly when required and our product inventory management is very efficient and easy to maintain.
We have a robust business relationship with shipping companies and we are going to be shipping goods for our clients at a highly-discounted price. Our plans of strategically partnering with wholesalers and manufacturing brands makes it easier for us to deliver products on time whenever our clients make orders.
Golden Bird® Drop – Shipping Company will ensure that all our customers are given first class treatment irrespective of the quantity of products they purchase or the part of the world they reside.
We have a CRM software that will enable us manage a one on one relationship with our customers no matter how large the numbers of our customers’ base grow to. Our customers will always be carried along when we want to make decisions that will directly affect them.
At Golden Bird® Drop – Shipping Company our staff are highly competent and dedicated to the company; they are trained to go the extra mile to resolve any complain from our customers. Our phone lines are opened 24 hours a week and 7 days a week, with highly trained call center agents manning them and also customers can freely chat with us via our website at any time of the day.
Our client’s best interest will always come first, and everything we do will be guided by our values and professional ethics. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely. We will cultivate a working environment that provides a human, sustainable approach to earning a living, and living in our world, for all our partners, employees and for our clients.
Golden Bird® Drop – Shipping Company is owned by Clara Davidson and her immediate family members. Clara Davidson has a Diploma in ecommerce and a degree in Business Administration. She will run the business with other experience team members who have worked in similar business venture.
3. Our Products and Services
Golden Bird® Drop – Shipping Company will ensure we go all the way to make available a wide range of goods and products from top manufacturing brands in the United States and other countries of the world to our customers.
We will have available in our online store a wide range of durable goods and non – durable goods at affordable prices. We will deal in goods such as groceries, clothes, sports equipment, beauty products, jewelry, children’s toys, baby stuffs, home furnishings and home appliances et al.
Just for clarity purpose, we have various items from world class brands in the following product categories:
- Beverages & Cigars
- Events & Tickets
- Home Appliances
- Mobile Phones
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to build a drop – shipping business (online store) that can favorably compete with international brands like Amazon and Alibaba.com
- Our mission is to establish an online retail business that will make available a wide range of goods and products from top manufacturing brands at affordable prices to a wide range of customers that will cut across different countries of the world.
Our Business Structure
Golden Bird® Drop – Shipping Company is a player in the e- commerce industry that intend starting small in San Diego – California, but hope to grow big in order to compete favorably with leading online stores and drop – shipping companies both in the United States and on a global stage.
We are aware of the importance of building a solid business structure that can support the picture of the kind of world class business we want to own. This is why we are committed to only hire the best hands within our area of operations.
At Golden Bird® Drop – Shipping Company, we will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, hardworking, creative, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders (the owners, workforce, and customers).
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more as agreed by the board of trustees of the company. In view of the above, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer / President
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Business Developer
- Information Technologist
- Call Center Agent
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out staff induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office activities.
- Manages the organizations’ website
- Responsible for continuous update of our online store
- Ensures that our payment platform is secured 24 / 7
- Responsible for installing and maintenance of computer software and hardware for the organization
- Manages logistics and supply chain software, Web servers, e-commerce software and POS (point of sale) systems
- Responsible for continuous upgrade and maintenance of IT systems
- Handles any other technological and IT related duties.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding increase sales
- Creates new markets cum businesses for the organization
- Empowers and motivates the sales team to meet and surpass agreed targets
Accountant / Cashier
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Call Center Agents / Customer Car Executives
- Welcomes clients and potential clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the supervisor in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries
- Receives parcels / documents for the company
- Distribute mails in the organization
- Handles any other duties as assigned by the line manager
6. SWOT Analysis
We are quite aware that there are several drop shipping cum ecommerce companies both large and small in the united states of America which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business so as to compete favorable with them.
We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be welled equipped to confront our threats.
Golden Bird® Drop – Shipping Company employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with bias in start – up business to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives.
Here is a summary from the result of the SWOT analysis that was conducted on behalf of Golden Bird® Drop – Shipping Company;
No doubt the fact that we have robust relationship with a wide range of third party retailers and manufacturing giants will definitely count as a strength for us. We have a well-coordinated and users’ friendly website and our customer can be rest assured that they will have their goods delivered to them in record time. Other areas of strength are; secured payment platforms, robust shipping network and excellent customer service culture.
A major weakness that may count against us is the fact that we are a new online retail store and we don’t have the financial capacity to compete with multi – billion dollars’ online stores like Amazon and Alibaba.com when it comes to wider reach and selling products at a rock bottom prices.
The opportunities available to drop – shipping companies / online retail stores are unlimited; as a matter of fact, customers can make purchase from any part of the world. We will ensure that we network with wholesalers and manufactures with warehouses in targeted countries so as to enable us cut cost of shipping and maximize the opportunity that are available to us.
Just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face as a drop – shipping company is economic downturn. It is a fact that economic downturn affects purchasing / spending power. Other threats that may likely confront us is unfavorable government policies and the arrival of competitions within our market space who may want to adopt same business strategies.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
Over the years, loads of things have changed especially the way businesses are conducted. The advent of the computer and later the internet gave a whole new definition of how things are supposed to be done in our world.
E – Commerce is one of the fruits of the internet and for sure it has enabled loads of entrepreneur to launch multimillion dollars international businesses; business that cut across geographical boundaries and drop – shipping business is an offshoot of the ecommerce industry.
Online retail stores are in the forefront when it comes to retailing goods; it is now very much easier to cover a wide range of customers from all over the world via ecommerce business model.
Despite the fact that there are several online stores, the market is still pretty much open for more online stores to come into the market. The fact that two different online store operates from same street does not in any way affect their sales. The market available to them is the global village, especially if they are open to customers from different part of the world.
8. Our Target Market
When it comes to selling products listed in our online store, there is indeed a wide range of available customers. In essence, our target market can’t be restricted to just a group of people, but all those who shop online from all across the globe.
In view of that, we have conducted our market research and we have ideas of what our target market would be expecting from us.
Golden Bird® Drop – Shipping Company is a United States based international drop – shipping cum online shopping website that offers a wide range of quality products such as electronics, computers, groceries, fashion, home appliances and kid’s items to a wide range of customers. We are in business to retail a wide range of products to the following groups of people from our online store;
- Corporate Executives
- Business People
- About to wed couples
- Expectant Mothers
- Sports Men and Women
A close study of the drop – shipping line of business and the overall ecommerce industry reveals that the market has become much more intensely competitive over the last decade. As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric, proactive and have a robust business network if you must survive in this industry.
We are aware of the stiffer competition and we are well prepared to compete favorably with other leading drop – shipping and online stores. Golden Bird® Drop – Shipping Company is launching a standard and international drop – shipping brand that will indeed become the preferred choice of online shoppers.
Part of what is going to count as competitive advantage for Golden Bird® Drop – Shipping Company is the vast experience of our management team and our robust business network with loads of wholesalers and manufacturing giants; we have people on board who are highly experienced and understands how to grow business from the scratch to becoming a national phenomenon.
Of course, our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for the business. Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category (start – up drop – shipping / online stores businesses) in the industry, meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our aims and objectives.
We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Golden Bird® Drop – Shipping Company is a business that was established to retail a wide range of products to a wide range of customers that cut across different countries via our online stores and in partnership with wholesalers and manufacturers.
In view of the above, our source of income will be in online retailing of a wide range of products from world class brands in the following product categories:
- Beverages & Cigars
- Events & Tickets
- Home Appliances
- Mobile Phones
10. Sales Forecast
One thing is certain when it comes to drop – shipping / online stores business, if you have quality products from top manufacturing brands and your website is users’ friendly and your payment portal is secured, you will always attract customers cum sales and that will sure translate to increase in revenue generation for the business.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in the drop – shipping cum online stores line of business and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income / profits from the first six month of operations and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to critically examine the ecommerce industry cum drop – shipping line of business and we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projections are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to startups in the United States of America.
Below are the sales projection for Golden Bird® Drop – Shipping Company, it is based on the business model we are running and other factors as it relates to small scale and medium scale drop – shipping cum online stores company start – ups in the United States of America;
- First Fiscal Year-: $250,000
- Second Fiscal Year-: $550,000
- Third Fiscal Year-: $950,000
N.B: This projection is done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same products and customer care services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Our marketing strategy will center on reliability, swiftness, safety, pricing, secured payment platform, and above all excellent customer service. We will ensure that whenever our customers place orders for goods from us, they will get it delivered within the stipulated time frame.
We know that if we are able to put the above stated in place, we won’t struggle to retain our old customers and at the same time win over new customers. We are aware of the power of the internet and we will do all we can to maximize the internet to market our business.
In other words, a larger percentage of our marketing effort will be directed to internet users since our business is based on the internet; our website will become our number one marketing tool In summary, Golden Bird® Drop – Shipping Company will adopt the following sales and marketing strategy;
- Introduce our drop – shipping business by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to third party retailers, wholesalers, manufacturers and other key stake holders.
- Advertise our business in relevant business magazines, newspapers, TV stations, and radio station.
- Open our drop – shipping company with a party so as to capture the attention of residence who are our first targets
- List our business on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Attend relevant international and local expos, seminars, and business fairs et al
- Leverage on the internet to promote our business
- Engage direct marketing approach
- Encourage word of mouth marketing from loyal and satisfied clients
- Leverage on e – mail marketing approach
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
We have been able to work with our in – house brand and publicity consultants to help us map out publicity and advertising strategies that will help us walk our way into the heart of our target market.
We are set to become the number one choice for online shoppers, third party retailers, manufacturers and other clients in the whole of the United States and beyond which is why we have made provisions for effective publicity and advertisement of our drop – shipping company.
Below are the platforms we intend to leverage on to promote and advertise Golden Bird® Drop – Shipping Company;
- Place adverts on both print (newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community based events / programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google + et al to promote our services
- Install our Bill Boards on strategic locations all around the United States of America
- Engage in road show from time to time in targeted neighborhoods
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Contact wholesalers, manufacturers, third party retailers and other online retailers by calling them up and informing them of Golden Bird® Drop – Shipping Company and the products we sale
- List our drop – shipping company in local directories / yellow pages
- Advertise our drop – shipping company in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site.
- Ensure that all our staff members wear our branded shirts and all our trucks / vans are well branded with our company logo et al.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
Pricing is one of the key factors that gives leverage to drop – shipping companies / online retail stores, it is normal for consumers to go to places (retail outlets) where they can goods at cheaper price which is why big player in the online retail industry like Alibaba and Amazon will attract loads of consumers. Products in their store are tagged with the cheapest price you can get anywhere in the United States.
We know we don’t have the capacity to compete with Alibaba, Amazon or any other big retail store, but we will ensure that the prices of all the products that are available in our store are competitive with what is obtainable amongst drop – shipping / online retail stores within our level.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Golden Bird® Drop – Shipping Company is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Golden Bird® Drop – Shipping Company will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment via credit cards / Point of Sale Machines (POS Machines)
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via mobile money transfer
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for the purchase of goods listed on our website without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials to clients who may want to deposit cash or make online transfer for products listed on our website.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
In setting up any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting a place, then you would need a good amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of, and that your facility is conducive enough for workers to be creative and productive.
This means that the start-up can either be low or high depending on your goals, vision and aspirations for your business. The tools and equipment that will be used are nearly the same cost everywhere, and any difference in prices would be minimal and can be overlooked.
As for the detailed cost analysis for starting a drop – shipping company / online stores business; it might differ in other countries due to the value of their money. However, this is what it would cost us to setup Golden Bird® Drop – Shipping Company in the United of America;
- The Total Fee for Registering the Business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits – $1,500.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Golden Bird® Drop – Shipping Company in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $3,580.
- The cost for hiring business consultant – $2,500.
- The cost for payment of rent for 12 month at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of $105,600.
- The cost for Computer Software (Accounting Software, Payroll Software, CRM Software, Microsoft Office, and QuickBooks Pro et al) – $7,000
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $3,400.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $100,000
- Cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, fax machine, cabins, tables and chairs et al): $4,000.
- The cost of launching a website / online store: $1,500
- The cost for branding: $5,000
- The cost for our opening party: $7,000
- Miscellaneous: $10,000
We would need an estimate of one hundred thousand dollars ($100,000) to successfully set up our drop – shipping company in the United States of America. Please note that this amount includes the salaries of all the staff for the first month of operation.
Please note that you can successfully launch this type of business from any part of the world in your bedroom with just a functional laptop, internet facility and the required software applications. But if you choose to build a business with structure, a business that does not revolve around one man or woman, a business that has a robust network with wholesalers, and manufacturing giants, then you should follow the above business structure.
Generating Funds / Startup Capital for Golden Bird® Drop – Shipping Company
Golden Bird® Drop – Shipping Company is a family business that is owned and financed by Mrs. Clara Davidson and her immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partner which is why he has decided to restrict the sourcing of the start – up capital to 3 major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our start – up capital;
- Generate part of the start – up capital from personal savings and sell of stocks
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from my Bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $20,000 (Personal savings $15,000 and soft loan from family members $5,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $80,000 from our bank. All the papers and document have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the numbers of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of the employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business (company), then it won’t be too long before the business close shop.
One of our major goals of starting Golden Bird® Drop – Shipping Company is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to sell products listed under our online stores a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Golden Bird® Drop – Shipping Company will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and re – training of our workforce is at the top burner of our business strategy.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more as determined by the board of the organization. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
Check List / Milestone
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of office facility and remodeling the facility: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating start – up capital from partners: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Graphic Designs, branding and Printing of Marketing / Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the Needed furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances, delivery vans and delivery bikes: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party / launching party planning: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with third party retailers and other manufacturers and wholesale suppliers of products we intend retailing: In Progress
- How to Start a Retirement and Pensions Plan Firm in the US - March 2, 2021
- Starting a Content Marketing Business - March 2, 2021
- How to Start a Post Construction Cleaning Business - March 2, 2021