Do you want to start a drug testing business and need to write a plan? If YES, here is a sample alcohol testing business plan template & feasibility report.
If you are a scientist and you intend starting your own business, you can decide to start your own drug and alcohol testing business. This industry is open to certified lab scientists cum investors. Starting a drug and alcohol testing business requires trainings, experience, creativity, reasonable startup capital, license and detailed business plan.
The truth is that you can’t just wake up and launch this business; you must follow established protocols. Below is a sample drug and alcohol testing business plan template that will help you write yours without much stress.
A Sample Drug and Alcohol Testing Business Plan Template
1. Industry Overview
A drug and alcohol testing lab engages in technical analysis of a biological specimen, for example urine, hair, blood, breath, sweat, and/or oral fluid/saliva—to determine the presence or absence of specified parent drugs and alcohol or their metabolites.
A drug and alcohol test may also refer to a test that provides quantitative chemical analysis of an illegal drug, typically intended to help with responsible drug use.
Drug and alcohol testing labs carry out their services in order to detect the presence of performance enhancing steroids and also assist employers and parole/probation officers for screening of drugs prohibited by law (such as cannabis, cocaine, methamphetamine, and heroin) and police officers for testing for the presence and concentration of alcohol (ethanol) in the blood commonly referred to as BAC (blood alcohol content).
Drug and alcohol testing business is a subset of the Laboratory Testing Services industry and establishments that operate in the industry perform physical, chemical and other analytical testing for commercial purposes. Such testing may occur in a laboratory or an on-site facility (i.e. where the product is manufactured or developed or where the people involved are to be tested).
Most results from industry-led tests are checked against government regulations and environmental, industrial and product standards. Please note that this industry does not include medical and veterinary testing labs. Usually, in an increasingly regulated society, pressure on operators to ensure the safety and quality of their products and end results is higher than ever.
A greater number of government safety regulations and consumer lawsuits have led to rigorous testing of manufacturers’ goods prior to sale. The industry has grown over the past five years, driven by renewed consumer spending and corporate investment in the development of new products or for testing of their workers on a regular basis.
As companies accommodate stricter environmental regulations and invest in new products over the next five years, demand for laboratory testing services is expected to grow. The Laboratory Testing Services Industry is indeed a thriving sector of the economy of countries like Israel, Japan, Canada, India, China, United Kingdom, Germany and the united states of America.
Statistics has it that in the United States alone, the industry generates over $20 billion annually from more than 10,837 registered and licensed drug and alcohol testing services companies. The industry is responsible for the employment of over 150,989 people.
Experts project the industry to grow at a 2.0 percent annual rate from 2014 to 2019. Bureau Veritas, Intertek Group PLC and SGS SA are the companies with the lion shares of the available market in the Laboratory Testing Services industry in the United States of America.
A recent report published by IBISWORLD shows that capital expenditure in the Laboratory Testing Services is low. For every $1.00 spent on labor, an estimated $0.07 is allocated toward capital. The majority of work requires specialized, high-cost equipment to conduct certain types of tests.
Additionally, depreciation expenditure is expected to account for 3.8 percent of industry revenue in 2018. Nonetheless, the industry is heavily labor intensive.
Industry employees perform a range of activities, from simple manual tasks and automated experimental procedures to high-tech testing. Since the industry requires a highly skilled labor force, wages are high. Labor costs account for about 50.7 percent of industry revenue in 2018 and have risen substantially over the past five years.
The bottom line is that; the laboratory testing services industry is still very much open for new entrants; the competition within the industry is not as stiff as similar industries. If your drug and alcohol testing lab is well – staffed and well – equipped, it can gain fair share of the available market in any country or region you intend launching the business.
2. Executive Summary
Orlando Collins® Drug and Alcohol Testing Lab, Inc. is a licensed laboratory testing company with bias in drug and alcohol testing that will be located in an industrial area in Las Vegas – Nevada. We have been able to secure a long-term lease agreement for a facility in a strategic location with an option of a long-term renewal on terms and conditions that are favorable to us.
The facility has government approval for the kind of business operations we want to run and the facility is easily accessible to our target market.
Orlando Collins® Drug and Alcohol Testing Lab, Inc. is in the laboratory testing industry to perform technical analysis of biological specimen like urine, hair, blood, breath, sweat, and/or oral fluid/saliva—to determine the presence or absence of specified parent drugs and alcohol.
We are also in business to make profits and at the same to give our customers value for their money. We are aware that there are several alcohol testing labs scattered all around the United States whose services can be sought after, which is why we spent time and resources to conduct our feasibility studies and market survey so as to enable us locate the business in an area that can easily accept our services and brand.
Much more than offering highly regulated scientific services, our customer care is going to be second to none. We know that our customers are the reason why we are in business which is why we will go the extra mile to get them satisfied when they patronize our services.
Orlando Collins® Drug and Alcohol Testing Lab, Inc. will ensure that all our customers are given first class treatment whenever they come to our lab for testing or when we go to their location. We have a CRM software that will enable us manage a one on one relationship with our customers no matter how large they may grow to.
We will ensure that we get our customers involved when making some business decisions that will directly or indirectly affect them.
Orlando Collins® Drug and Alcohol Testing Lab, Inc. is owned and managed by Dr. Orlando Collins (PhD). Dr. Orlando Collins who is the Chief Executive Officer of the Company has PhD in Molecular Science. He has over 20 years’ experience working in related industry as a senior research director prior to starting Orlando Collins® Drug and Alcohol Testing Lab, Inc. He will be working with a team of professionals to build the business.
3. Our Products and Services
Orlando Collins® Drug and Alcohol Testing Lab, Inc. is going to run a standard and licensed drug and alcohol testing lab whose services will not only be accepted in Las Vegas – Nevada but also throughout the United States of America.
We are in the Laboratory Testing Services industry to make profits and also to give our customers value for their money. We will ensure that we do all that is permitted by the law in the United States of America to accomplish our business goal and objective. These are some of the services that we will be offering both in our facility and on sites;
- Urine drug screen for drugs and alcohol
- Breath test using Breathalyzer for quickly determining alcohol intoxication and to measures alcohol concentration in the body
- Hair testing
- Presumptive substance testing
- Saliva drug screen / Oral fluid-based drug screen
- Sweat drug screen
- Random drug testing
- Diagnostic screening
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to establish a standard drug and alcohol testing lab whose services will be not only be accepted in Las Vegas – Nevada, but also throughout the United States of America.
- Our mission is to establish a standard and world class drug and alcohol testing lab that in our own capacity will favorably compete with leaders in the industry.
- We want to build a business that will be listed amongst the top 20 drug and alcohol testing labs in the United States of America and Canada.
Our Business Structure
Orlando Collins® Drug and Alcohol Testing Lab, Inc. is established with the aim of competing favorably with other leading drug and alcohol testing labs in the industry. This is why we will ensure that we put the right structures in place that will support the kind of growth that we have in mind while setting up the business.
We will ensure that we only hire people that are qualified, honest, hardworking, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more depending how fast we meet our set target. In view of that, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Senior Research Fellow/Lab Scientist
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Laboratory Scientist
- Customer Care Executive
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO (Owner):
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization.
Senior Research Fellow / Lab Scientist
- Responsible for research and development in collaboration with others on projects. He or she makes detailed observations, analyzes data, and interprets results. Research associates prepare technical reports, summaries, protocols, and quantitative analyses. An incumbent maintains familiarity with current scientific literature and contributes to the process of a project within his or her scientific discipline, as well as investigating, creating, and developing new methods and technologies for project advancement.
- Responsible for identifying patentable inventions and acting as principal investigator in conducting his or her own experiments.
- Performs a variety of drug and alcohol testing research tasks and experiments.
- Participate in scientific conferences and contribute to scientific journals.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Ensures that the lab meets the expected safety and health standard at all times.
Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Defining job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carrying out staff induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Oversee the smooth running of the daily office and chemical lab activities.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manage external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Model demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identify, prioritize, and reach out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Document all customer contact and information
- Represent the company in strategic meetings
- Help increase sales and growth for the company
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Client Service Executive
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the company’s products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients
- Receives parcels/documents for the company
- Distribute mails in the organization
- Responsible for performing a wide variety of research laboratory tasks and experiments, making detailed observations, analyzing data, and interpreting results. He or she maintains laboratory equipment and inventory levels for laboratory supplies. He or she may also write reports, summaries, and protocols regarding experiments.
- Performs limited troubleshooting and calibration of instruments.
- Responsible for performing urine drug screen for drugs and alcohol
- Responsible for carrying out hair testing, presumptive substance testing, saliva drug screen / oral fluid-based drug screen, sweat drug screen, random drug testing, and diagnostic screening
- Performs routine maintenance of glass-washing equipment and performs other related duties as required
6. SWOT Analysis
We are quite aware that there are several drug and alcohol testing labs in the United States of America which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business so as to compete favorable with them.
We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be equipped to confront our threats.
Orlando Collins® Drug and Alcohol Testing Lab, Inc. employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with bias in startup business to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a Business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives.
This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Orlando Collins® Drug and Alcohol Testing Lab, Inc.;
Part of what is going to count as positives for Orlando Collins® Drug and Alcohol Testing Lab, Inc. is the vast experience of our management team, we have people on board who are highly experienced and understands how to grow business from the scratch to becoming a national phenomenon.
So also, our state of the art drug and alcohol testing lab machines and equipment, the wide varieties of drugs and alcohol testing services we conduct, our large national network and of course our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for the business.
A major weakness that may count against us is the fact that we are a new drug and alcohol testing lab in the United States and we don’t have the financial capacity to engage in the kind of publicity that we intend giving the business especially when big names like AbbVie, Amgen Inc., Genentech Inc., Monsanto and Gilead et al are already determining the direction of the market both in the United States.
The opportunities available to drug and alcohol testing industry are enormous and this is anchored on the fact that it is compulsory for employees, sports men and women and drivers (under suspicion) to undergo mandatory testing in the United States.
As a result of that, we were able to conduct a thorough market survey and feasibility studies so as to position our business to take advantage of the existing market for drug and alcohol testing services and also to create our own new market. We know that it is going to requires hard work, and we are determined to achieve it.
We are quite aware that just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face are economic downturn and unfavorable government policies. It is a fact that economic downturn affects purchasing power.
Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new drug and alcohol testing lab in same location where ours is located and where our target market exists.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
A close study of the trends in the Laboratory testing industry shows that the industry is growing rapidly, with revenue increases over the last five years driven by rising use of drugs and alcohol.
Even though the industry has grown, a consolidation trend has emerged as large drug and alcohol testing companies have increasingly targeted industry firms for acquisition, to expand their services portfolios ahead of impending patent expirations.
Sustained spending on research and development, including by the federal government, will benefit the industry going forward, driving growth in revenue generation and of course profit. The fact that there are several fields that need the input of drug and alcohol testing services makes it an industry that is worth paying attention to.
The industry has thrived due to higher government regulation of drugs and alcohol products, government regulation across a range of industries has stimulated demand and aided by the projected expansion of the economy, experts expects industry revenue to grow.
Lastly, external factors such as research and development expenditure and consumer spending in the Laboratory Testing Services industry will impact industry performance. Lastly, corporate organizations are major users of drug and alcohol testing services, and a decline in corporate profit can lead to a reduction in R&D expenditures.
As companies choose in-house product testing instead of outsourcing such services to laboratories, demand for this industry can also diminish. Corporate profit is expected to increase in 2019, representing an opportunity for the industry.
8. Our Target Market
When it comes to the services offered by drug and alcohol testing labs, there is indeed a wide range of available customers. In essence, our target market can’t be restricted. In view of that, we have conducted our market research and we have ideas of what our target market would be expecting from us. Hence our target markets are;
- Sport Organizations (To detect the presence of performance enhancing steroids in sports people)
- Corporate Organizations (Employers screening for drugs prohibited by law (such as cannabis, cocaine, methamphetamine, and heroin for employees)
- Prisons (Parole/probation officers screening for drugs prohibited by law (such as cannabis, cocaine, methamphetamine, and heroin for inmates)
- Police depart (Testing for the presence and concentration of alcohol (ethanol) in the blood)
- Court rooms
- Every person who resides in our target market location
Our Competitive Advantage
A close study of the laboratory testing industry reveals that the market has become much more intensely competitive over the last half decade. As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry.
We are aware of the competition and we are prepared to compete favorably with other drug and alcohol testing companies in Las Vegas – Nevada and throughout the United States.
Part of what is going to count as competitive advantage for Orlando Collins® Drug and Alcohol Testing Lab, Inc. is the vast experience of our management team, we have people on board who are highly experienced and understand how to grow business from the scratch to becoming a national phenomenon.
So also, our state of the art drug and alcohol testing machines and equipment (laboratory), the services we offer, our large and far reaching national network and of course our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for the business.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the laboratory testing services industry, meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our aims and objectives.
We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Orlando Collins® Drug and Alcohol Testing Lab, Inc. is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the laboratory testing services industry both the United States of America and Canada and we are going to do all it takes to offer our services to a wide range of customers.
Orlando Collins® Drug and Alcohol Testing Lab, Inc. will generate income by offering the following services;
- Urine drug screen for drugs and alcohol
- Breath test using Breathalyzer for quickly determining alcohol intoxication and to measures the alcohol concentration in the body
- Hair testing
- Presumptive substance testing
- Saliva drug screen/Oral fluid-based drug screen
- Sweat drug screen
- Random drug testing
- Diagnostic screening
10. Sales Forecast
One thing is assured when it comes to drug and alcohol testing lab, if your laboratory and services meet the expected industrial standard and if your laboratory is centrally positioned and easily accessible, you will always attract customers.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Las Vegas – Nevada and every city where our services will be offered and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income / profits from the first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to examine the laboratory testing industry, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast.
Below is the sales projection for Orlando Collins® Drug and Alcohol Testing Lab, Inc., it is based on the location of our business and other factors as it relates to small scale and medium scale drug and alcohol testing lab startups in the United States;
- First Fiscal Year (FY1): $250,000
- Second Fiscal Year (FY2): $550,000
- Third Fiscal Year (FY3): $950,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same drug and alcohol testing services and customer care services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location for Orlando Collins® Drug and Alcohol Testing Lab, Inc. and also the kind of services we will offer, we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to penetrate the available market in our target market location.
We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the number of customers we want to attract per time and also for our services to favorably compete with other leading drug and alcohol testing services brands in the United States of America.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the laboratory testing services industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in Las Vegas – Nevada.
Orlando Collins® Drug and Alcohol Testing Lab, Inc. will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to attract clients to patronize our services;
- Introduce our drug and alcohol testing lab brand by sending introductory letters to employers of labor, prisons, courts, police department, sport organizations and other stakeholders in Las Vegas – Nevada and other cities both in the United States of America and Canada
- Advertise our services in community – based newspapers, local TV and radio stations
- List our business and products on yellow pages’ ads (local directories)
- Leverage on the internet to promote and market our drug and alcohol testing lab services – brands
- Engage in direct marketing and sales
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing (referrals)
- Join local chambers of industry and commerce with the aim of networking and marketing our services.
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Despite the fact that our drug and alcohol testing lab is a standard one with a wide range of laboratory testing services that in few years from now will favorably compete with other leading brands in the industry, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for all our services and brand.
Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Orlando Collins® Drug and Alcohol Testing Lab, Inc.;
- Place adverts on both print (community – based newspapers and food science magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook, twitter, et al to promote our drug and alcohol testing lab brand
- Install our Bill Boards in strategic locations all around major cities in the United States of America
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Position our Flexi Banners at strategic positions in the location where we intend getting customers to start patronizing our services
- Ensure that our laboratory is well branded and that all our staff members wear our customized clothes, and all our official cars are customized and well branded.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
Orlando Collins® Drug and Alcohol Testing Lab, Inc. will work towards ensuring that all our services are offered at highly competitive prices compared to what is obtainable in the United States of America.
In view of that, our prices will conform to what is obtainable in the industry but we will ensure that within the first 6 to 12 months our services are offered a little bit below the average prices of various laboratory testing services brands in the United States of America.
We have put in place business strategies that will help us run on low profits for a period of 6 months; it is a way of encouraging people to buy into our brands.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Orlando Collins® Drug and Alcohol Testing Lab, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Orlando Collins® Drug and Alcohol Testing Lab, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for our services without any stress on their part.
13. Our Startup Expenditure (Budget)
Starting a standard drug and alcohol testing lab is capital – intensive because the amount required in setting up the business. The bulk of the startup capital will be spent on leasing or acquiring a facility, acquiring license and purchasing drug and alcohol testing machines.
These are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital;
- The total fee for registering the Business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $1,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Orlando Collins® Drug and Alcohol Testing Lab, Inc. in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of – $3,580.
- The cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,500.
- The cost for insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400.
- The cost for payment of rent for 12 months at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of $76,600.
- The cost for construction of a standard drug and alcohol testing lab – $100,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $100,000
- The cost for start-up inventory (laboratory equipment, Breathalyzer, chemical supplies, and packaging materials et al) – $80,000
- The cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, Fax Machines, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- The cost of launching a website – $600
- Miscellaneous – $10,000
We would need an estimate of $500,000 to successfully set up our drug and alcohol testing lab in Las Vegas – Nevada.
Generating Funds/Startup Capital for Orlando Collins® Drug and Alcohol Testing Lab, Inc.
Orlando Collins® Drug and Alcohol Testing Lab, Inc. is owned and financed by Dr. Orlando Collins (PhD). They do not intend to welcome any external business partner which is why he has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings and sell of stocks
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $200,000 (Personal savings $150,000 and soft loan from family members $50,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $300,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Part of the plans we have in place to sustain Orlando Collins® Drug and Alcohol Testing Lab, Inc. is to ensure that we continue to make available a wide range of drug and alcohol testing services, improvise on how to do things faster and cheaper.
We are not going to relent in providing conducive environment for our workers and also the required trainings that will help them deliver excellent services at all times.
We are quite aware that our customers are key component to the growth and survival of our business hence we are going to continuously engage them to give us ideas on how to serve them better. We will not waste time in adopting new technology, best practices and diversifying our services once the need arises.
Our key sustainability and expansion strategy as a business is to ensure that we only hire competent and technically sound employees, create a conducive working environment and employee benefits for all our staff members. We know that if we implement our business strategies, we will grow our business beyond Las Vegas – Nevada to other states in the U.S in record time.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and construction of standard drug and alcohol testing lab: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members and friends: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- writing of business plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of the Company’s Logo: Completed
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Printing of Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed drug and alcohol testing lab machines and equipment, furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Establishing business relationship with employers of labor, prisons, courts, police department, sport organizations, and other related stakeholders in and around Las Vegas – Nevada: In Progress