Are you about starting a drug prescription delivery company? If YES, here is a complete sample drug prescription delivery business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE. Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a drug prescription delivery business.
We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample drug prescription delivery business marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for drug prescription delivery businesses. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Table of Content
- 2. Executive Summary
- 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
Why Start a Drug Prescription Delivery Business?
Pharmacy business is indeed a thriving business and if you want to run a pharmacy related business, you should consider starting a drug prescription delivery business. When starting a drug prescription delivery business, you will need robust business relationship with pharmaceutical manufacturing companies and also retail pharmacy stores in and around your target location.
The truth is that the drug prescription delivery business is still open for investors to come in and compete for the available market in the country you intend launching the business.
If you are sure this type of business is what you truly want to do after you must have conducted your feasibility studies and market research, then the next step to follow is to write a good business plan; a detailed blue print of how you intend raising your seed capital, setting up the business, managing the flow of the business, sorting out tax and marketing your products.
The truth is that it is one thing to have a fantastic idea cum business plan, but another thing for the business plan to translate to profits, which is why it is important to assemble a team of dedicated workers to work with if you want to be successful with your drug prescription delivery business.
Below is a sample drug prescription delivery company business plan template that will help you successfully write yours without much stress
A Sample Drug Prescription Delivery Business Plan Template
1. Industry Overview
Drug prescription delivery business is part of the Pharmacy & Drug Store Franchises industry and this industry is made up of businesses that are into Generic drug prescriptions, brand-name drug prescriptions, over-the-counter medicines, personal hygiene and cosmetic products, groceries and other food items, health aids and home healthcare equipment etc.
A prescription drug which can also be called prescription medication or prescription medicine is a pharmaceutical drug that legally requires a medical prescription to be dispensed. Over-the-counter drugs on the other hand can be obtained without a prescription.
The reason for this difference in substance control is the potential scope of misuse, from drug abuse to practicing medicine without a license and without sufficient education. Please note that in the united states of America, each jurisdiction has different definitions of what constitutes a prescription drug.
All over the world, the pharmaceutical industry is highly regulated because the devastating effect of fake drugs or drug abuse is alarming. As a matter of fact, there are several universal laws and regulations that govern the patenting, testing, safety, efficacy and marketing of drugs.
For example, in the United States, new pharmaceutical products must be approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as being both safe and effective before they can be allowed to go into the market. Statistics has it that global spending on prescription drugs grew to a whopping sum of $954 billion in 2011 and the United States accounts for more than a third of the global pharmaceutical market, with an estimate of $340 billion in annual sales
Statistics has it that in the United States alone, the industry generates over $6 billion annually from more than 1,451 registered and licensed generic pharmacy & drugs store franchise (drug prescriptions delivery business inclusive) scattered all around the country.
The industry is responsible for the employment of over 14,666 people. Experts project the industry to grow at a 3.4 percent annual rate from 2013 to 2018. In the United States, the companies holding the largest market share in the Pharmacy & Drug Store Franchises industry are McKesson Corporation and Cardinal Health Inc.
A recent report published by IBISWORLD shows that operators in this industry are not independent pharmacies or drug stores; they are retail locations operating under franchise agreements that dictate the terms and conditions under which they operate and market themselves.
The industry as a whole has experienced stable growth over the past five years due to steady demand for its products. Medications and drug store items are generally considered essential and are not affected by economic fluctuations. Thus, over the five years to 2018, the industry has grown at an annualized rate of 3.4 percent, including an increase.
The report further shows that over the past five years, the Pharmacy & Drug Store Franchises industry has grown by 3.4 percent to reach revenue of $6bn in 2018. In the same timeframe, the number of businesses has grown by 1.3 percent and the number of employees has grown by 1.8 percent.
The bottom line is that the drug prescription delivery line of business is still very much open for new entrants; the competition within the industry is not as stiff as similar industries. If your business concept is top notch, you can gain fair share of the available market in any country or region you intend launching your business.
2. Executive Summary
Phoenix Pharmacy® Drug Prescription Delivery, LLC is a licensed pharmacy and drug store franchise that will be located in between a residential estate and a commercial avenue in Atlantic Avenue, Delray Beach – Florida. We have been able to secure a long-term lease agreement for a store cum warehouse facility in a strategic location with an option of long-term renewal on terms and conditions that are favorable to us.
Phoenix Pharmacy® Drug Prescription Delivery, LLC will engage in the retailing and delivery of a wide range of prescription drugs, medical products, therapeutic appliances and equipment et al. We are also in business to make profits at the same to give our customers value for their money.
We are aware that there are several retail pharmacy stores and drug prescription delivery companies scattered all around the United States, which is why we spent time and resources to conduct our feasibility studies and market survey so as to enable us locate the business in an area that can easily accept our Business model. We ensured that our facility is easy to locate and we have mapped out plans to develop a far-reaching delivery network for our pharmaceutical products.
Phoenix Pharmacy® Drug Prescription Delivery, LLC will ensure that all our customers (individuals and hospitals) are given first class treatment whenever they order our products. We have a CRM software that will enable us manage a one on one relationship with our distributors no matter how large they are. We will ensure that we get our customers involved when making some business decisions that will directly or indirectly affect them.
Phoenix Pharmacy® Drug Prescription Delivery, LLC is owned by Phoenix Josh. Phoenix Josh who is the Chief Executive Officer of the Company is Graduate of Pharmacy and she holds a Master’s Degree in Business Management (MBA) from Harvard. She has over 14 years’ experience working in related industry as a senior sales manager prior to starting Phoenix Pharmacy® Drug Prescription Delivery, LLC.
3. Our Products and Services
Phoenix Pharmacy® Drug Prescription Delivery, LLC is going to run a standard and licensed drug prescription delivery company whose products will be delivered to customers in Atlantic Avenue, Delray Beach – Florida. We are in the pharmacy and drugs store franchise industry to make profits and also to give our customers value for their money. We will be engaged in;
- Generic drug prescriptions delivery services
- Brand-name drug prescriptions delivery services
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to establish a standard drug prescription delivery company with active presence in Atlantic Avenue, Delray Beach – Florida. We want to be amongst the leading brands in the pharmacy and drug store franchise industry.
- Our mission is to establish a standard and world class drug prescription delivery company/brand that in our own capacity will favorably compete with leaders in the industry. We want to build a business that will be listed amongst the top 5 drug prescription delivery brands in the United States of America.
Our Business Structure
Phoenix Pharmacy® Drug Prescription Delivery, LLC is established with the aim of competing favorably with other leading drug prescription delivery companies in the United States. This is why we will ensure that we put the right structures in place that will support the kind of growth that we have in mind.
We will ensure that we only hire people that are qualified, honest, hardworking, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders. As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more depending how fast we meet our set target.
In view of that, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions that will be made available at Phoenix Pharmacy® Drug Prescription Delivery, LLC;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Pharmacist/Drugs Dispenser (Store Manager)
- Human Resources and Amin Manager
- Merchandize Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Customer Services Executive
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
Admin and HR Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office activities.
Pharmacist/Drug Dispenser (Store Manager):
- Accountable for processing prescriptions and dispensing medication
- Answerable for ordering, selling and controlling medicines and other stock
- Responsible for meeting medical representatives
- Responsible for organizing the safe and efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of warehoused goods
- In charge of coordinating the use of automated and computerized systems where necessary for the distribution of drugs
- Responsible for keeping stock control systems up to date and making sure inventories are accurate;
- Responsible for producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Ensures that proper records of goods are kept and warehouse does not run out of products
- Ensure that the store facility is in tip top shape and goods are properly arranged and easy to locate
- Supervises the workforce in the store floor.
- Manages vendor relations, market visits, and the ongoing education and development of the organizations’ buying teams
- Responsible for the purchase of prescription medicine, medical products, therapeutic appliances and equipment for the organizations
- Responsible for planning sales, monitoring inventory, selecting the merchandise, and writing and pricing orders to vendors
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps to increase sales and growth for the company
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Client Service Executive
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with customers on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the human resources and admin manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to customers when they make enquiries
Distribution Truck Drivers
- Assists in loading and unloading prescription medicine, medical products, therapeutic appliances and equipment
- Maintains a logbook of their driving activities to ensure compliance with federal regulations governing the rest and work periods for operators.
- Keeps a record of vehicle inspections and make sure the truck is equipped with safety equipment
- Assists the transport and logistics manager in planning their route according to a distribution schedule.
- Inspects vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Complies with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, break periods etc.) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Collects delivery instructions
- Reports defects, accidents or violations
6. SWOT Analysis
We are quite aware that there are several drug prescription delivery companies in the United States of America which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business so as to compete favorable with them. We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be welled equipped to confront our threats.
Phoenix Pharmacy® Drug Prescription Delivery, LLC employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with bias in startup businesses to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives. This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Phoenix Pharmacy® Drug Prescription Delivery, LLC;
Part of what is going to count as positive for Phoenix Pharmacy® Drug Prescription Delivery, LLC is the vast experience of our management team, we have people on board who understand how to grow business from the scratch to becoming a national phenomenon. So also, the wide varieties of pharmaceutical products that we sell, our large national distribution network and of course our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for the business.
A major weakness that may count against us is the fact that we are a new drug prescription delivery company in the United States and we don’t have the financial capacity to engage in the kind of publicity that we intend giving the business and also to leverage on economies of scale.
The opportunities available to drug prescription delivery companies with a wide range of drugs are enormous. This is due to the fact that almost all Americans take drugs for different reasons. Demand for medical devices used in elderly care has increased and is expected to continue rising.
Demand for medical supplies has increased as a result of the rising age of the US population and of course the changing demographics in the US population will have a favorable effect on the medical supplies sector. We were able to conduct a thorough market survey and feasibility studies so as to position our business to take advantage of the existing market for prescription drugs and also to create our own new market.
We are quite aware that just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face are economic downturn and unfavorable government policies especially as it relates to prescription drugs. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new drug prescription delivery company in same location where ours is located.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
A close study of the trends in the pharmacy and drug store franchise industry shows that the industry is expanding rapidly due to the demand for industry’s products by the aging population. So also, with the regulatory provisions of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act expanded consumer access to prescription insurance and provided increased opportunities for product development.
Going forward, the industry revenue growth is expected to outpaced revenue growth for the Brand Name Pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
A large number of brand name drug manufacturers lost patent protection for blockbuster drugs beginning in 2010; demand for generics subsequently grew, as consumers demanded affordable versions of these high-profile products. These trends are expected to continue in the next five years.
As a matter of fact, private health insurance coverage typically lowers the price of pharmaceutical products by reducing individuals’ out-of-pocket health expenditures.
As private health insurance coverage increases, more individuals will be able to afford their medications; however, managed-care organizations may place downward pricing pressure on drug reimbursement rates, which could cut into industry revenue. The number of people with private health insurance is expected to decrease in 2018, posing a potential threat to the industry.
To sum it up, as the population ages, demand for pharmaceutical products that address the health ailments of the elderly typically rises. The industry benefits immensely from a rise in demand of prescription from this demographic. The number of adults aged 65 and older is anticipated to rise in 2018, representing a potential opportunity for the industry.
8. Our Target Market
When it comes to selling prescription drugs or even pharmaceutical products in general, there is indeed a wide range of available customers. In essence, our target market can’t be restricted to just individual clients but also hospitals, sick bay and other medical facility within our target market location.
We are in business to engage in marketing and distributing generic drugs and medical equipment. Hence our target markets are;
- Hospitals/Medical clinics
- Doctors and other specialist medical practitioners.
Our competitive advantage
A close study of the pharmacy and drug store franchise industry reveals that the market has become much more intensely competitive over the last decade. As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry.
We are aware of the stiff competition and we are prepared to compete favorably with other drug prescription delivery companies. Phoenix Pharmacy® Drug Prescription Delivery, LLC is launching a standard drug prescription delivery company that will indeed become the preferred choice in Atlantic Avenue, Delray Beach – Florida.
Having links with suppliers, a clear market position and access to the latest and most efficient technology are part of what is going to count as competitive advantage for us. We are not ignoring the vast experience of our management team, we have people that understand how to grow business from the scratch to success.
So also, the wide varieties of brand name and generic prescription drugs and medical equipment that we distribute, our large and far reaching distribution network and of course our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for our business.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the pharmacy and drug store franchise industry, meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our aims and objectives. We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Phoenix Pharmacy® Drug Prescription Delivery, LLC is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the pharmacy and drug store franchise industry in the United States of America and we are going to ensure that we do all it takes to sell a wide range of brand name and generic drugs and medical equipment to a wide range of customers. Phoenix Pharmacy® Drug Prescription Delivery, LLC will generate income by engaging in;
- Pharmaceutical wholesaling
- Medical goods wholesaling
10. Sales Forecast
One thing is assured when it comes to drug prescription delivery company, if your pharmacy store is centrally positioned and easily accessible, you will always attract customers cum sales.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Atlantic Avenue, Delray Beach – Florida and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income/profits from the first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to examine the pharmacy and drug store franchise industry, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast.
Below is the sales projection for Phoenix Pharmacy® Drug Prescription Delivery, LLC, it is based on the location of our business and other factors as it relates to small scale and medium scale drug prescription delivery company startups in the United States;
- First Fiscal Year: $250,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $390,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $650,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor delivering same prescription drugs as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location to launch Phoenix Pharmacy® Drug Prescription Delivery, LLC and also the kind of prescription drugs we will deliver, we conduct a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to penetrate the available market in our target market location. We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the number of customers we want to attract per time.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the pharmacy and drug store franchise industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in Atlantic Avenue, Delray Beach – Florida.
In summary, Phoenix Pharmacy® Drug Prescription Delivery, LLC will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to sell and deliver our prescription drugs;
- Introduce our drug prescription delivery company by sending introductory letters to hospitals, residents, schools and other key stakeholders in Atlantic Avenue, Delray Beach – Florida
- Advertise our products in community based newspapers, local TV and radio stations
- List our business and products on yellow pages’ ads (local directories)
- Leverage on the internet to promote our drug prescription delivery company
- Engage in direct marketing and sales
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing (referrals)
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Despite of the fact that our drug prescription delivery company is a standard one with a wide range of brand name and generic prescription drugs. We will still go ahead to intensify publicity for all our products and brand.
Phoenix Pharmacy® Drug Prescription Delivery, LLC has a long-term plan of distributing our brand name and generic prescription drugs in various locations all around the United States of America which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted first in Atlantic Avenue, Delray Beach – Florida before venturing out.
Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote Phoenix Pharmacy® Drug Prescription Delivery, LLC;
- Place adverts on both print (community based newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook, twitter, et al to promote our generic pharmaceutical product brand
- Install our billboards in strategic locations all around Atlantic Avenue, Delray Beach – Florida and in major cities in the United States of America
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Position our Flexi Banners at strategic positions in the location where we intend getting customers to start patronizing our products.
- Ensure that our products are well branded, all our staff members wear our customized clothes, and all our official cars and distribution vans are customized.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
When it comes to pricing model of drugs, in the United States there are many resources available to patients to lower the costs of medication. These include copayments, coinsurance and deductibles. The Medicaid Drug Rebate Program is another example.
Generic drug program lowers amount of money a patient has to pay when picking up their prescription at the pharmacy and as their name implies they only cover generic drugs. Co-pay assistance programs help patient lower costs of specialty medications: i.e. medications that are on restricted formulary, limited distribution, and with no generics available.
Patient assistance programs are funded by the manufacturer of the medication. Patients can often apply to these programs through the manufacturer’s website. This type of assistance program is one of the few options for the uninsured patient.
The out of pocket costs for patients enrolled in co-pay assistance or patient assistance programs are $0. It is a major resource to help lower costs of medications – however, many providers and patients are not aware of these resources.
In view of that, our prices will conform to what is obtainable in the industry but will ensure that within the first 6 to 12 months our brand name and generic prescription drugs are deliver a little bit below the average price in the United States of America. We have put in place business strategies that will help us run on low profits for a period of 6 months; it is a way of encouraging people to buy into our brand.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Phoenix Pharmacy® Drug Prescription Delivery, LLC is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Phoenix Pharmacy® Drug Prescription Delivery, LLC will make available to her clients;
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for brand name and generic prescription drugs purchase without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
If you are looking towards starting a drug prescription delivery company, then you should be ready to raise enough capital to cover some of the basic expenditures that you are going to incur. The truth is that starting this type of business does not come cheap.
You need money to secure a standard store or warehouse facility, acquire brand name and generic prescription drug supplies and distribution vans and you need money to pay your workforce and pay bills for a while until the revenue you generate from the business becomes enough to pay them.
The items listed below are the basics we will need when starting our drug prescription delivery company in the United States, although costs might vary slightly;
- The total fee for registering the Business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $1,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Phoenix Pharmacy® Drug Prescription Delivery, LLC in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of – $3,580.
- The cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,500.
- The cost for insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400.
- The cost for payment of rent for 12 months at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of $55,150.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $50,000
- The cost for start-up inventory (purchase of wide varieties of brand name and generic prescription drugs meant for distribution) – $100,000
- The cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The cost of purchase of distribution vans – $60,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, Fax Machines, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- The cost of launching a website – $600
- Miscellaneous – $10,000
We would need an estimate of five hundred thousand dollars ($500,000) to successfully set up our drug prescription delivery company in Atlantic Avenue, Delray Beach – Florida.
Generating Funds/Startup Capital for Phoenix Pharmacy® Drug Prescription Delivery, LLC
Phoenix Pharmacy® Drug Prescription Delivery, LLC is owned and financed by Phoenix Josh. She has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings and sell of stocks
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from my bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $100,000 (Personal savings $80,000 and soft loan from family members $20,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $200,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of any business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business closes shop.
One of our major goals of starting Phoenix Pharmacy® Drug Prescription Delivery, LLC is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to sell our prescription drugs a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Phoenix Pharmacy® Drug Prescription Delivery, LLC will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and construction of standard store facility / warehouse: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members and friends: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of the Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – households, hospitals, and schools et al: In Progress