Do you want to start a face mask company and need to write a plan? If YES, here is a sample face mask production business plan template & feasibility report.
If there is any product that has been in high demand in Pharmacies and Supermarkets since the advent of the corona virus, then it must be face mask. The fact that wearing of face masks during the COVID-19 pandemic received varying recommendations from different public health agencies and governments means that the product is bound to sell well.
Starting a business whose products are used on a daily basis in a season like this is a sure way to go if indeed you want to spend less effort in convincing people to buy from you. In essence, starting a face mask production company is a business you should consider as an aspiring entrepreneur.
If you are convinced that you have the techniques and materials, then you should consider launching your own face mask production company. This business that is still open for investors to come and compete for the available market.
A Sample Face Mask Production Business Plan Template
Table of Content
- 2. Executive Summary
- 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
1. Industry Overview
Face mask production business is part of the Surgical Apparel manufacturing industry and players in this industry manufacture sterile surgical apparel such as surgical gowns, drapes, shoe covers and face masks. Surgical apparel is used to reduce the transfer of bacteria from surgical staff to the patient, while also protecting the staff from blood, urine, saline or other chemicals and bodily fluids during surgical procedures.
Research conducted by IBIS World shows that in the united states of America, over the five years to 2019, the Surgical Apparel Manufacturing industry experienced healthy growth, with total industry revenue expected to rise. This growth can largely be attributed to heightened consumer health consciousness over the past five years leading to a rise in total health expenditure.
Additionally, a renewed focus on product marketing from operators has contributed to revenue growth during the five-year period. However, this heightened interest in face mask has paved the way for increased competition among industry players.
Operators that leveraged distribution relationships often outperformed their peers during the five-year period, since these players were able to distribute their product across the country with low up-front costs. Over the five years to 2024, the industry is projected to continue its upward trend, as consumers continue to focus on healthy lifestyles and become more aware and concerned with the outbreak and spreading of infectious diseases.
The Surgical Apparel manufacturing industry is a thriving sector of the economy of the United States of America and they generate over 1 million annually from more than 57 registered and licensed surgical apparel manufacturing companies.
The industry is responsible for the employment of over 2,531 people. Experts project the surgical apparel manufacturing industry to grow at a 1.7 percent annual rate. Cardinal Health Inc. and Medline Industries Inc. are the leaders in the Surgical Apparel Manufacturing industry, they have the lion market share in the United States of America and in most countries of the world.
Due to the high cost of manufacturing, marketing and distribution of surgical apparels, large corporations dominate the Surgical Apparel Manufacturing industry and despite the fact that there are big corporations who are into the production of different types of face masks, the fact remains that starting a small – scale face mask production business has minimal barriers to entry, with low startup capital.
During this corona virus pandemic, most new entrants into the face mask production line of business are small to medium – sized establishments that cater to the local community. Some of the factors that encourage aspiring entrepreneurs to venture into starting a face mask production company is the fact that the market for face masks and similar products is pretty huge, even though it is seasonal.
That makes it easier for entrepreneur who are interested in the business to come into the industry at any time they desire; the entry barriers are quite affordable and any serious – minded entrepreneur can comfortably raise the startup capital without collecting loans from the bank.
2. Executive Summary
Jade Johnson™ Face Mask Production Company, LLC is a licensed face mask production company that will be located in Rochester – New York.
We have been able to secure a long – term lease for a facility in a strategic location with an option of renewal on terms and conditions that are favorable to us. The facility has government approval for the kind of production business we want to run and the facility is easily accessible.
Jade Johnson™ Face Mask Production Company, LLC is in the Surgical Apparel Manufacturing industry to produce widely accepted face masks such as cloth face masks, medical (non-surgical) masks, surgical masks, and filtering facepiece respirators such as N95 masks and FFP masks.
In future, we will also start the production of face shields and medical goggles and other types of protective equipment often used together with face masks. We are also in business to make profits and at the same to give our customers value for their money.
We are aware that there are several surgical apparel and face mask production companies scattered all around the United States and China whose products can be found in every nooks and crannies of the United States of America, which is why we spent time and resources to conduct our feasibility studies and market survey so as to enable us locate the business in an area that can easily accept our products and brand.
We ensured that our facility is easy to locate and we have mapped out plans to develop a far – reaching distribution network for wholesalers of face masks all around Rochester – New York and throughout the United States of America.
Beyond producing quality face masks, our customer care is going to be second to none. We know that our customers are the reason why we are in business which is why we will go the extra mile to get them satisfied when they purchase our face masks.
Jade Johnson™ Face Mask Production Company, LLC will ensure that all our customers (wholesale distributors) are given first class treatment whenever they visit our factory. We have a CRM software that will enable us manage a one on one relationship with our customers (wholesale distributors) no matter how large they may grow to.
We will ensure that we get our customers involved when making some business decisions that will directly or indirectly affect them. Jade Johnson™ Face Mask Production Company, LLC is a family business that will be owned by Mrs. Jade Johnson and her immediate family members.
Mrs. Jade Johnson who is the Chief Executive Officer of the Company is a Graduate of Chemical Engineering and she holds a Master’s Degree in Business Management (MBA). She has over 10 years ‘ experience working in related industry as a senior manager prior to starting Jade Johnson™ Face Mask Production Company, LLC.
3. Our Products and Services
Jade Johnson™ Face Mask Production Company, LLC is going to run a standard and licensed face mask production company whose products will not only be sold in Rochester – New York but also throughout the United States of America.
We are in the Surgical Apparel Manufacturing industry to make profits and also to give our customers value for their money. These are some of the products that we will be offering;
- Manufacturing of different types of face masks such as cloth face masks, medical (non-surgical) masks, surgical masks, and filtering facepiece respirators such as N95 masks and FFP masks.
- The production of face shields and medical goggles and other types of protective equipment often used together with face masks.
4. Our Mission & Vision Statement
- Our vision is to establish standard face mask production company whose products will be not only be sold in Rochester – New York, but also throughout the United States of America and Canada.
- Our mission is to establish a standard and world class face mask production company / brand that in our own capacity will favorably compete with leaders in the industry.
- We want to build a business that will be listed amongst the top 3 face mask production brands in the United States of America.
Our Business Structure
Jade Johnson™ Face Mask Production Company, LLC is established with the aim of competing favorably with other leading face mask brands in the industry. This is why we will ensure that we put the right structures in place that will support the kind of growth that we have in mind while setting up the business.
We will ensure that we only hire people that are qualified, honest, hardworking, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders (the owners, workforce, and customers).
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of ten years or more depending how fast we meet our set target. In view of that, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Factory Manager
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Merchandize Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Tailors/Sewing Machine Operators
- Distribution Truck Drivers
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO (Owner):
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization.
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of the face mask production factory
- Part of the team that determines the types, quantities and quality of face masks that are to be produced.
- Maps out strategies that will lead to efficiency amongst workers in the plant
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of factory workers
- Ensures that the steady flow of both raw materials and other packaging materials to the factory and easy flow of finished products through wholesale distributors to the market
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Ensures that the factory meets the expected safety and health standard at all times.
Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out staff induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office and factory activities.
- Manages vendor relations, market visits, and the ongoing education and development of the organizations’ buying teams
- Responsible for the purchase of raw materials and packaging materials
- Responsible for planning sales, monitoring inventory, selecting the merchandise, and writing and pricing orders to vendors
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps to increase sales and growth for the company
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Client Service Executive
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the company’s products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients
- Receives parcels / documents for the company
- Distributes mails in the organization
- Handles any other duties as assigned by the line manager
Factory Workers/Sewing Machine Operators:
- Operates machines used in cutting and sewing clothe face masks and surgical face masks and also operate machines used in the production of N95 mask
- Assists in packaging and loading face masks into distribution trucks
Distribution Truck Drivers
- Assists in loading and unloading face masks meant for distribution
- Maintains a logbook of their driving activities to ensure compliance with federal regulations governing the rest and work periods for operators.
- Keeps a record of vehicle inspections and make sure the truck is equipped with safety equipment
- Assists the transport and logistics manager in planning their route according to a delivery schedule.
- Local-delivery drivers may be required to sell products to stores and businesses on their route, obtain signatures from recipients and collect cash.
- Transports finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Inspects vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, break periods etc.) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Collects and verifies delivery instructions
- Reports defects, accidents or violations
6. SWOT Analysis
We are quite aware that there are several face mask manufacturing companies in the United States of America which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business so as to compete favorable with them.
We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be welled equipped to confront our threats.
Jade Johnson™ Face Mask Production Company, LLC employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with bias in startup businesses to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a Business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives.
This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Jade Johnson™ Face Mask Production Company, LLC;
Part of what is going to count as positives for Jade Johnson™ Face Mask Production Company, LLC is the vast experience of our management team, we have people on board who are highly experienced on how to grow business from the scratch to becoming a national phenomenon.
So also, our closeness to leading hospitals, large national distribution network and of course our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for the business.
A major weakness that may count against us is the fact that we are a new face mask production company and we don’t have the financial capacity to engage in the kind of publicity that we intend giving the business especially when big companies holding the largest market share in the Surgical Apparel Manufacturing industry include Cardinal Health Inc. and Medline Industries Inc. are already determining the direction of the market both in the United States and in the global market.
The opportunities available to face masks manufacturing companies with a wide range of products are enormous. This is due to the fact that face masks have been a subject of shortages, and have also been made compulsory in some countries especially in a period where COVID – 19 (novel coronavirus) is a global pandemic.
As a result of that, we were able to conduct a thorough market survey and feasibility studies so as to position our business to take advantage of the existing market for face masks and also to create our own new market. We know that it is going to require hard work, and we are determined to achieve it.
We are quite aware that just like any other seasonal business, once the corona virus is over sales might drop sharply. Revenue for the Surgical Apparel Manufacturing industry is anticipated to decline slightly, since revenue started out at an artificially inflated level due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
Operators will likely spend more on marketing efforts due increased market saturation and that is part of the threat we are likely going to face. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new face mask production company in same location where ours is located.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
According to the latest trends as released by IBISWorld, their analysts constantly monitor industry impacts of current events in real-time – here is an update of how this industry is likely to be impacted as a result of the global COVID-19 pandemic:
Revenue growth for the Surgical Apparel Manufacturing industry has been adjusted from 1.9 percent to 16.6 percent in 2023 due to rapidly surging demand. Since a huge percentage of face masks are currently manufactured in China, the industry’s purchase costs are expected to fluctuate, leading to unsteady profit margins.
Surgical Apparel imports from China, the fourth largest importer of industry products into the United States in 2023, are expected to decline significantly. Large manufacturers in this industry, such as Cardinal Health Inc. and Medline Industries Inc., have announced plans to increase production in response to rapidly increasing demand.
Manufacturers are likely to prioritize supplies for institutional customers, particularly healthcare providers, over retail locations. Lastly, the FDA is working with manufacturers of surgical masks and gowns to increase or speed production to prevent shortages in the U.S. during the COVID-19 outbreak.
8. Our Target Market
When it comes to selling different types of face masks, there is indeed a wide range of available customers. In essence, our target market can’t be restricted to just the healthcare industry, but all those who reside in our target market locations. We are in business to retail our face masks to the following groups of people;
- Pharmacies and Supermarkets
- Hospitals and Medical Facilities
- Corporate Organizations
- Government Offices
- Business Premises
- Laundries and Laundromats
- Public Facility Operators
- Everybody in our target market location
Our competitive advantage
A quick of the Surgical Apparel Manufacturing industry reveals that the market has become much more intensely competitive in recent time. As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry especially after this current novel coronavirus pandemic in the world.
We are aware of the stiff competition and we are prepared to compete favorably with other surgical apparel and face mask production companies in Rochester – New York and throughout the United States.
Part of what is going to count as competitive advantage for Jade Johnson™ Face Mask Production Company, LLC is the vast experience of our management team, we have people on board who are highly experienced and understand how to grow business from the scratch to becoming a national phenomenon.
So also, closeness to some of the largest raw materials producers, our large and far reaching national distribution network and of course our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for the business.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the Surgical Apparel Manufacturing industry, meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our aims and objectives.
We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Jade Johnson™ Face Mask Production Company, LLC is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the Surgical Apparel Manufacturing industry in the United States of America and we are going to ensure that we do all it takes to generate income from;
- Sale of different types of face masks such as cloth face masks, medical (non-surgical) masks, surgical masks, and filtering facepiece respirators such as N95 masks and FFP masks.
- Sale of face shields and medical goggles and other types of protective equipment often used together with face masks.
10. Sales Forecast
When it comes to face mask production, if your products are well – packaged and branded and if your factory is centrally positioned and easily accessible, you will always attract customers cum sales and that will sure translate to increase in revenue.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Rochester – New York and every city where our face masks will be sold and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income/profits from the first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to critically examine the Surgical Apparel Manufacturing industry, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast.
Below are the sales projections for Jade Johnson™ Face Mask Production Company, LLC, it is based on the location of our business and other factors as it relates to small and medium scale face mask production startups in the United States;
- First Fiscal Year (FY1): $450,000
- Second Fiscal Year (FY2): $350,000
- Third Fiscal Year (FY3): $250,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same products as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location to start Jade Johnson™ Face Mask Production Company, LLC and also the types of face mask to produce, we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to be able to penetrate the available market in our target market locations.
We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the number of customers we want to attract per time and also for our products to favorable compete with other leading face mask brands in the United States of America.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the Surgical Apparel Manufacturing industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in Rochester – New York.
In summary, Jade Johnson™ Face Mask Production Company, LLC will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to sell our face masks;
- Introduce our face mask brand by sending introductory letters to hospitals, residents, merchants, retailers and other stakeholders in Rochester – New York.
- Engage in roadshow in targeted communities from time to time to sell our products
- Advertise our products in community – based newspapers, local TV and radio stations
- List our business and products on yellow pages’ ads (local directories)
- Leverage on the internet to promote our face mask brands
- Engage in direct marketing and sales
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing (referrals)
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Jade Johnson™ Face Mask Production Company, LLC has a long – term plan of distributing our face masks in various locations all around the United States of America and Canada which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted first in Rochester – New York before venturing out.
As a matter of fact, our publicity and advertising strategy is not solely for selling our products but to also effectively communicate our brand. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Jade Johnson™ Face Mask Production Company, LLC;
- Place adverts on both print (community – based newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook, twitter, et al to promote our face mask brand
- Install our Bill Boards on strategic locations all around major cities in the United States of America and Canada
- Engage in roadshow from time to time in targeted communities
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Position our Flexi Banners at strategic positions in the location where we intend getting customers to start patronizing our products.
- Ensure that our products are well branded and that all our staff members wear our branded face mask, customized clothes, and all our official cars and distribution vans are customized and well branded.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
We are aware of the pricing trend in the Surgical Apparel Manufacturing industry which is why we have decided to produce various types of face masks.
In view of that, our prices will conform to what is obtainable in the industry but will ensure that within the first 6 to 12 months our products are sold a little bit below the average prices in the United States of America. We have put in place business strategies that will help us run on low profits for a period of 6 months; it is a way of encouraging people to buy into our face mask brands.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Jade Johnson™ Face Mask Production Company, LLC is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Jade Johnson™ Face Mask Production Company, LLC will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards/Point of Sale Machines (POS Machines)
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our clients make payment for the purchase of face mask without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
These are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital;
- The Total Fee for Registering the Business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $1,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Jade Johnson™ Face Mask Production Company, LLC in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of – $3,580.
- The cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,500.
- The cost for insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400.
- The cost for payment of rent for 12 months at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of $55,000.
- The cost for construction of a standard face mask production factory (purchase and installation of industrial sewing machines and cutting machines et al) – $50,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $40,000
- The cost for Start-up inventory (raw materials such as textiles, threads, elastic and packaging materials) – $8,000
- The cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The cost of purchase of distribution vans – $20,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, Fax Machines, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- The cost of launching a website – $600
- The cost for our opening party – $2,000
- Miscellaneous – $1,000
We would need an estimate of two hundred and fifty thousand dollars ($250,000) to successfully set up our face mask production plant in Rochester – New York.
Generating Funds/Startup Capital for Jade Johnson™ Face Mask Production Company, LLC
Jade Johnson™ Face Mask Production Company, LLC is owned and financed by Jade Johnson and her immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any other business partner which is why she has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings and sell of stocks
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from my Bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $100,000 (Personal savings $80,000 and soft loan from family members $20,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $150,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of any business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business (company), then it won’t be too long before the business close shop.
One of our major goals of starting Jade Johnson™ Face Mask Production Company, LLC is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to retail our face masks a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Jade Johnson™ Face Mask Production Company, LLC will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and construction of standard face mask production factory: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members and friends: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of the Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Packaging Marketing and Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed sewing machines, cutting machines, furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – wholesalers, raw materials production companies, suppliers and merchants: In Progress