To guarantee success right from the start, strip clubs need to be well-planned and appropriately designed with the best materials. This will help in branding the venue as a nice and exciting location.
Even though no two strip clubs will possess the same designs, the layout and features of these venues will have to be designed with functionality in mind to ensure that the business will continue to draw in the right crowd.
When designing a strip club in this modern age, you need the interior designs to be flexible and customizable. Regardless of the sort of entertainment you intend to provide, you need to take great care with the stage as this is where everyone has their eyes and attention fixated on. You will want your stage to have wings and appropriate service areas.
Best Floor for Strip Club Stage
There are a wide range of options to pick from; however, the exact one you decide on will depend on your club’s aesthetics, safety, and specific needs. Nevertheless, some of the best options to consider include;
This is without doubt the most prevalent choice for club owners due to the fact that it provides a sleek and elegant look. Aside from being easy to clean, hardwood flooring is just that; a solid plank of hardwood milled into a piece of flooring, most often with a tongue and groove on the edges and ends, and this ensures that the pieces align properly on all sides.
Although it comes in a wide range of thicknesses, ¾ inch is the most commonly produced in the U.S. and is more or less nailed to a wooden subfloor.
It is made up of numerous layers that are pressed together, and this ensures a durable and sturdy base. Keep in mind that the top layer is a photographic image and this makes laminate flooring a realistic look of hardwood, tile, bamboo, or stone, giving you a vast array of choices to align the design aesthetic of your brand and commercial space.
Also, note that this flooring can easily be customized with textured finishes to align with the ambiance and needs of your club.
For decades, event planners, party rentals, and even club owners have aligned toward using vinyl to design stage areas. Note that this growing acceptance can be attributed to the fact that this flooring offers suitable friction, and this tends to help performers move around better.
Aside from that, they are known to be super-easy to maintain and clean. Howbeit, since they are vulnerable to damage due to high heels or stilettos, performers will have to be a little careful when performing special moves.
You will find that a good number of strip clubs tend to use carpeting on the stage for a softer feel. Aside from the fact that it makes it easy to instantly demonstrate the identity of your club, it is also known to ooze with elegance appeal that will most definitely attract a lot of attention. It’s also very comfortable on the feet especially for your performers since they always wear high heels.
This is another option to take into account especially since it provides cushioning and slip resistance, further bolstering safety for performers. Owing to that, a rubber floor would more or less limit the risk of an accident giving you peace of mind.
Rubber flooring is; slip-resistant, durable, low maintenance, and easy to clean. As such, not only will it help keep your performers safe, but it will also make the job of cleaning very easy.
Factors to Consider When Choosing the Best Floor for Strip Club Stage
You would want to take into account a wide range of factors when considering the best floor for a strip club stage. Those factors;
- Material: You would want to work with a material that is both durable and very alluring. A good number of options include hardwood, laminate, or high-quality carpet.
- Safety: You will want to ensure that the floor is slip-resistant to limit any form of accidents. Also, take into account the ability of the materials to handle spilled drinks without becoming slippery.
- Comfort: You would also want to make sure that the floor you choose is adequately comfortable for performers who will have to spend extended periods on stage. Padding or cushioning might turn out to be very necessary.
- Hygiene: Also make sure to pick a flooring material that is easy to clean and maintain. In this line of business, you should expect that your stage will at one point during the course of the night get messy. Take into account anti-bacterial or anti-fungal options.
- Aesthetics: You would also want the flooring to align with the overall décor and ambiance of the strip club, especially since it has a massive role in the club’s atmosphere.
- Maintenance: Don’t forget to factor in the long-term maintenance costs and ease of repairs. You will find that some materials might even necessitate more upkeep than others.
- Sound insulation: Although this is one crucial factor that will depend on the club’s location and the need for privacy, keep in mind that you might want a floor that comes with a certain level of sound insulation.
- Cost: You shouldn’t neglect to take into account your budget while balancing the need for quality and aesthetics.
- Local regulations: There are regulations that come with starting and running these businesses. While they will indeed vary from one place to another, note that the flooring choice should conform to local building codes and regulations.