Are you about starting a fruit juice production company? If YES, here is a detailed sample fruit juice production business plan template & FREE feasibility report.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a fruit juice production business. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample fruit juice production marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for fruit juice production businesses. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Why Start a Fruit Juice Production Business?
If you are interested in leveraging on the existing love for fruits, then you should consider starting a fruit juice production company. The fact that people are interested in taking drinks made from fresh fruits makes this type of business a viable and profitable one.
Fresh fruit – based drinks is one commodity that is consumed in all parts of the world and those that produce these juices are known to generate sales year in year out if the business is properly managed. As a matter of fact, economic downturn hardly affects the consumption of fruit juice because the commodity is affordable and is also considered a healthy substitute for soda and other soft drinks.
If you are certain that this type of business is what you want to do after you must have conducted your market research and feasibility studies, then the next step to follow is to write a good business plan; a detailed blueprint of how you intend raising your seed capital, setting up the business, managing the flow of the business, sorting out tax and marketing your products.
Below is a sample fruit juice production business plan template that will help you successfully write yours with little effort from your end.
A Sample Fruit Juice Production Business Plan Template
1. Industry Overview
Fruit juice production business is a subsidiary of the global fruit and vegetable processing industry and players in this industry are engaged in the processing and packaging of fresh fruit and vegetables into canned, bottled, preserved, frozen, dried (except sun-dried) or otherwise processed or preserved food products for human consumption.
Players in this industry also blend salt, sugar, preservatives and other ingredients with fruits and vegetables to make consumer food products. A fruit juice is a blended, sometimes sweetened beverage primarily made from fresh fruit or vegetables combined with ice, frozen fruit or other frozen ingredients..
A recent report published by IBISWorld shows that the Global Fruit and Vegetables Processing industry has experienced consistent demand over the five years to 2017, as economies of every size continue to consume processed fruit and vegetable products.
Demand has grown particularly fast in developing economies, as industrial growth has translated into greater urbanization, higher per capita incomes and expansion in the size of the middle class. As the global middle class has grown, it has demanded larger quantities of higher quality and more diverse food.
Over the five years to 2022, industry revenue is expected to expand. Industry demand is expected to increase as producers focus on nutritious ingredients and less invasive processing techniques to keep products as organic as possible.
The report further revealed that the production of processed fruits and vegetables occurs in all regions of the globe. In particular, low-tech fruit and vegetable processors, such as fruit driers, exist in almost every country in the world. However, high-tech, large-scale fruit and vegetable processing operations are concentrated primarily in Europe and Asia.
These continents dominate the Global Fruit and Vegetable Processing industry due to the fact that industry operations have been established in these areas for a very long time, enabling time for the development of major companies and advanced fruit and vegetable processing technology.
The Global Fruit and Vegetable Processing Industry is indeed a very large industry and pretty much thriving in all parts of the world. Statistics has it that in the world, there are about 32,123 licensed and registered fruit and vegetable processing companies directly responsible for employing about 507,446 employees.
The industry rakes in a whooping sum of $290 billion annually with an annual growth rate projected at -0.1 percent. It is important to state that Kraft Heinz is the establishment with a lion share of the available market in this industry.
Over and above, fruit juice production business is indeed a profitable line of business and it is open for any aspiring entrepreneur to come in and establish his or her business; you can choose to start on a small scale servicing a community or you can choose to start on a large scale exporting your juice to key cities all around the united states of America and perhaps to other countries of the world.
2. Executive Summary
Top Taste™ Fruit Juice, Inc. is a licensed fruit processing company that will engage in the production of Fruit Juice and similar drinks and will be based in Santa Fe, Galveston County – Texas. We are a unique fruit juice drink brand simply because we do not just sell assorted fruit juice, but we will also engage in the sale of our franchise and also offer consultancy services in line with our area of business.
Top Taste™ ® Fruit Juice, Inc. is established by an awarding winning dietician and nutritionist – Dr. Rowland Trump who has a B.Sc. in Biochemistry and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA). He has a robust experience in the food and drinks line of business having worked for some of the leading brands in the industry prior to starting his own business – Top Taste™ ® Fruit Juice, Inc.
Because of our corporate business goal of becoming the top 3 fruit juice production companies in the United States of America, we are willing to go the extra mile to invest in some of the finest professionals we can find and also we have set plans in place to acquire the best of equipment to set up a standard fruit juice production company.
Our facility will be customized to fit into the kind of ideas we have of how a first class fruit juice production company should look like. When it comes to hygiene, we have put plans, process and structures in place that will ensure that we are always at the top of our game. We have been able to secure permits from all relevant departments in Texas.
Top Taste™ ® Fruit Juice, Inc. is set to redefine how fruit juice business should be run, not just in Santa Fe, Galveston County – Texas, but also in the whole of the United States of America.
This is why we have put plans in place for continuous training of our staff at regular intervals and also liaising with stakeholders in the industry to contribute our quotas in the way fruit juice making equipment should be designed to meet the ever changing demand of the industry.
No doubt the demand for Fruit Juice is not going to plummet any time soon, which is why we have put plans in place to continue to explore all available market around the cities where we intend retailing our products and ensure that we create a wide range of distribution channels via franchising. With that, we know that we will be able to maximize profits in our business.
Our strongest selling point at Top Taste™ ® Fruit Juice, Inc. is the unique taste of the different types of fruit juice that we sell. There is hardly any customer that will taste any of our products who would not want to come back and make more purchase – we take delight in welcoming repeat customers.
Top Taste™ ® Fruit Juice, Inc. will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
Our plan is to position the business to become the leading brand in the fruits and vegetable processing industry in the whole of Texas, and also to be amongst the top 3 Fruit Juice brand in the United States of America within the first 10 years of starting our business.
This might look too tall a dream but we are optimistic that this will surely come to pass because we have done our research and feasibility studies and we are confident that Santa Fe, Galveston County – Texas is the right place to launch this type of business before spreading to other cities all across The United States.
3. Our Products and Services
As part our strategy to create multiple sources of income in line with our core business concept, we will run a consultancy service and trainings. Our intention of starting Top Taste™ ® Fruit Juice, Inc. is to make profits from the industry and we will do all that is permitted by the law in the US to achieve our aim and ambition. Here are some of our products and services;
- Selling fruit juice of different flavors
- Training, Advisory and Consultancy Services
- Selling Franchise
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- To be amongst the top 3 leading fruit juice production companies in the United States of America before our 10th anniversary.
- To build a fruit juice production company that will meet the needs of all our customers and potential customers in the regions / cities where we have our outlets / distribution network and to sell franchise all across the United States of America and Canada.
Our Business Structure
As part of our plans to build a top flight fruit juice business in Santa Fe, Galveston County – Texas, we have perfected plans to get it right from the onset which is why we are going the extra mile to ensure that we have competent employees to occupy all the available positions in our company.
We will ensure that we only hire people that are qualified, honest, hardworking, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stakeholders (the owners, workforce, and customers).
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of ten years or more depending how fast we meet our set target.
The kind of fruit juice business we intend building and the goals we want to achieve is what informed the amount we are ready to pay for the best hands available in the industry as long as they are willing and ready to work with us. Below is the business structure that we will build Top Taste™ ® Fruit Juice, Inc.;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Plant Manager
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Merchandize Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Accountants / Cashiers
- Customer Service Executive
- Production Workers / Machine Operators
- Distribution Truck Drivers
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO (Owner):
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of the Fruit Juice production plant
- Part of the team that determines the quantity and flavors of Fruit Juice that are to be produced
- Maps out strategies that will lead to efficiency amongst workers in the plant
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of plant workers
- Ensures that the steady flow of both raw materials to the plant and easy flow of finished products through wholesale distributors to the market
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Ensures that the plant meets the expected safety and health standard at all times.
Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Defining job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carrying out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Oversee the smooth running of the daily office and factory activities.
- Manage vendor relations, market visits, and the ongoing education and development of the organizations’ buying teams
- Responsible for the purchase of different types of fruits for the production plant
- Responsible for the purchase of raw materials and packaging materials (bottles, and plastics et al)
- Responsible for planning sales, monitoring inventory, selecting the merchandise, and writing and pricing orders to vendors
- Ensures that the organization operates within stipulated budget.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manage external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Model demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identify, prioritize, and reach out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Document all customer contact and information
- Represent the company in strategic meetings
- Help increase sales and growth for the company
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Client Service Executive
- Ensures that all contacts with customer (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with customers on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the store manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the company’s products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries
Production Workers/Machine Operators:
- Responsible for purifying and bottling fruit juice
- Handle labeling of bottled fruit Juice
- Operate Fruit Juice processing machines
- Assist in packaging and loading bottled Fruit Juice into distribution trucks
Distribution Truck Drivers
- Assist in loading and unloading bottled fruit juice
- Maintain a logbook of their driving activities to ensure compliance with federal regulations governing the rest and work periods for operators.
- Keep a record of vehicle inspections and make sure the truck is equipped with safety equipment
- Assist the transport and logistics manager in planning their route according to a delivery schedule.
- Local-delivery drivers may be required to sell products or services to stores and businesses on their route, obtain signatures from recipients and collect cash.
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking, break periods etc.) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Report defects, accidents or violations
6. SWOT Analysis
We want to build a topflight fruit juice production company hence, we were able to engage some of the finest business consultants in Santa Fe, Galveston County – Texas to look through our business concept and together we were able to critically examine the business and to access ourselves to be sure we have what it takes to run a standard fruit juice production company that can compete favorably in the industry.
Here is a of what we got from the critically conducted SWOT Analysis for Top Taste™ ® Fruit Juice, Inc.;
Our strength lies in the fact that we have a wide range of fruit juice flavors that can meet the needs of a wide range of customers. We have state of the art facility and equipment that has positioned us to meet the demand of products even if the demand tripled over night or if we have a massive order to meet.
Another factor that counts to our advantage is the background of our Chief Executive Office; he has a robust experience in the industry and also a pretty good academic qualification to match the experience, which has placed him amongst the top flight professionals in the United States of America.
We are not ignoring the fact that offering consultancy services and running a standard and accredited training center is definitely going to count as a positive for us.
The fact that we are setting up a fruit juice business in a city with other fruit and vegetable processing companies might likely pose a challenge for us in breaking into the already saturated market in Santa Fe, Galveston County – Texas. In essence our chosen location might be our weakness. But nevertheless, we have plans to launch out with a big bang.
The opportunities available to us are unlimited. Loads of people consume Fruit Juice on a daily basis and all what we are going to do to push our products to them is already perfected. There are also loads of people who would want to learn how to produce Fruit Juice and they will readily find our government approved training center highly ideal for them to fulfill that goal.
The threat that is likely going to confront us is the fact that we are competing with already established fruit juice companies in Santa Fe, Galveston County – Texas and also there are other entrepreneurs who are likely going to launch similar business within the location of our business.
Another threat that we are likely going to face is unfavorable government policies and of course economic downturn. Usually economic downturn affects purchasing / spending power.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
If you are conversant with what people eat or drink and their overall health, you will agree that in recent time, loads of people are beginning to switch from soft drinks / carbonated drinks to fresh fruit related drinks because of the health benefits.
As a matter of fact, the sale of smoothie cum fruit juice making machines and juicers has increased tremendously. Most household now make it a point of duty to own a juicer or smoothie making machine and also to start grooming their kids to choose fresh juice and smoothie over carbonated drinks.
No doubt, the fruit and vegetable processing industry has grown steadily over the last five years as production companies have adapted to the rapidly changing consumer preferences and lifestyle. The perceived high sugar content of some fruit drinks has forced the industry to adapt its offering.
Because of this reason, cold press juice, which is made by hydraulically chopping and crushing produce without using heat, thereby yielding highly nutritious juice, has risen to prominence.
8. Our Target Market
When it comes to the sale of fruit juice drinks, there is indeed a wide range of available customers. In essence, our target market can’t be restricted to just a group of people, but all those who love fruit drinks. We are in business to engage in wholesale distribution and to retail a wide variety of fruit flavor to the following groups of people;
- Corporate Executives
- Business People
- Sports Men and Women
- Everyone who resides in our target locations.
Our competitive advantage
A close study of the fruit and vegetable processing industry reveals that the market has become much more intensely competitive over the last five years. As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry.
We are aware of the stiff competition and we are prepared to compete favorably with other fruit juice production companies in Santa Fe, Galveston County – Texas and throughout the United States.
Part of what is going to count as competitive advantage for Top Taste™ ® Fruit Juice, Inc. is the vast experience of our management team, we have people on board who understand how to grow a business from the scratch to becoming a national phenomenon.
So also, the wide varieties of fruit juice flavors that we produce, our large distribution network and of course our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for the business.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry, meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and objectives.
We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Top Taste™ Fruit Juice, Inc.is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the fruit and vegetable processing industry in the United States of America and we are going to go all the way to ensure that we do all it takes to sell a wide range of fruit juice flavors to a wide range of customers. Top Taste™ Fruit Juice, Inc. will generate income by selling the following products;
- Different flavors of fruit juice drinks
- Training, Advisory and Consultancy Services
- Selling Franchise
10. Sales Forecast
One thing is certain when it comes to fruit juice business, if your fruit drinks are well – packaged, you will always attract customers cum sales and that will sure translate to increase in revenue generation for the business.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Santa Fe, Galveston County – Texas and every city where our fruit juice will be sold and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income / profits from the first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to examine the fruit and vegetable processing industry, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. Below are the sales projection for Top Taste™ Fruit Juice, Inc., it is based on the location of our business and other factors as it relates to small and medium scale fruit juice production business startups in the United States;
- First Fiscal Year (FY1): $250,000
- Second Fiscal Year (FY2): $450,000
- Third Fiscal Year (FY3): $750,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same products and customer care services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Prior to choosing a location to launch Top Taste™ Fruit Juice, Inc. and also the kind of flavor of Fruit Juice to produce, we conduct a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to penetrate the available market in the cities where we intend positioning our business.
We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the number of customers we want to attract per time.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the fruit and vegetable processing industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in Santa Fe, Galveston County – Texas and throughout the United States of America.
In summary, Top Taste™ ® Fruit Juice, Inc. will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to sell our fruit juice;
- Introduce our fruit juice brand by sending introductory letters to residents, merchants and other stakeholders both in Santa Fe, Galveston County – Texas and in other cities in the United States of America
- Open our business with a party so as to capture the attention of residents who are our first targets
- Engage in roadshow in targeted communities from time to time to sell and promote our products
- Advertise our products in community based newspapers, local TV and radio stations
- List our business and products on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Leverage on the internet to promote our fruit juice drink brands
- Engage in direct marketing and sales
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing (referrals)
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Despite the fact that our fruit juice production company is a standard one with a wide range of drinks that can favorably compete with other leading brands in the United States, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for all our products and brand.
Top Taste™ Fruit Juice, Inc. has a long term plan of opening outlets in various locations all around the United States of America and also to sell our franchise which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in Santa Fe, Galveston County – Texas before venturing out to other cities in the United States of America.
Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Top Taste™ ® Fruit Juice, Inc.;
- Place adverts on both print (community based newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook, twitter, et al to promote our brand
- Install our billboards on strategic locations all around major cities in the United States of America
- Engage in roadshow from time to time in targeted communities
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Position our Flexi Banners at strategic positions in the location where we intend getting customers to start patronizing our products.
- Ensure that all our staff members wear our customized clothes, and all our official cars and distribution vans are customized and well branded.
12. Our Pricing Strategy
When it comes to pricing, there are no hard and fast rules as the prices depend on the size and packaging. Generally, fruit juice and similar products are quite affordable hence there is no need to employ any detailed strategies when it comes to pricing.
In view of that, our prices will conform to what is obtainable in the industry but will ensure that within the first 6 to 12 months our products are sold a little bit below the average prices of the various brands in the United States. We have put in place business strategies that will help us run on low profits for a period of 6 months; it is a way of encouraging people to buy into our brand.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Top Taste™ Fruit Juice, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America. Here are the payment options that Top Taste™ Fruit Juice, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards / Point of Sale Machines (POS Machines)
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our clients make payment for the purchase of our Fruit Juice without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
Starting a standard fruit juice company is indeed a capital intensive business because of the amount required to set up a production plant. The bulk of the startup capital will be spent on leasing or acquiring a facility and also in purchasing fruit extracting and processing machines.
Aside from that, you are not expected to spend much except for purchase and servicing of distribution trucks, paying of your employees and utility bills. These are the key areas where we will spend our start – up capital;
- The total fee for registering the Business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $1,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Top Taste™ Fruit Juice, Inc. in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of – $3,580.
- The cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,500.
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400.
- The cost for payment of rent for 12 months at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of $105,600.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $100,000
- The cost for Start-up inventory (assorted fruits, additives and packaging materials et al) – $80,000
- Storage hardware (bins, rack, shelves, food case) – $3,720
- The cost for counter area equipment (counter top, sink, ice machine, etc.) – $9,500
- The cost for fruit juice making equipment (setting up the production plant) – $100,000
- The cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The cost of purchase of distribution vans – $50,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- The cost of launching a website – $600
- The cost for our opening party – $5,000
- Miscellaneous – $5,000
We would need an estimate of $300,000 to successfully set up our fruit juice production business in Santa Fe, Galveston County – Texas.
Generating Funds/Startup Capital for Top Taste™ ® Fruit Juice, Inc.
Top Taste™ ® Fruit Juice, Inc. is a family business that is owned and financed by Rowland Trump and his immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partners which is why he has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings and sell of stocks
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $100,000 (Personal savings $80,000 and soft loan from family members $20,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $200,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business closes shop.
One of our major goals of starting Top Taste™ Fruit Juice, Inc. is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running. We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to retail our fruit juice a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Top Taste™ Fruit Juice, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and construction of standard fruit juice production plant: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of business plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Packaging/Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed fruit juice making machines and juicers, (production plant equipment): Completed
- Purchase of the needed furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party/launching party planning: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – wholesale suppliers / merchants: In Progress
- Purchase of delivery vans: Completed