Are you about starting an autonomous vehicle company? If YES, here is a detailed sample autonomous vehicle production business plan template & FREE feasibility report. Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting an autonomous vehicle business. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample autonomous vehicle production marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for autonomous vehicle production businesses. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Table of Content
- 2. Executive Summary
- 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
Why Start an Autonomous Vehicle Production Business?
Technology has shaped our world, and in recent time, the buzz for autonomous vehicles (AVs) and electric vehicles (EVs) are gaining massive momentum. Investors with the technical and financial capacity are looking towards investing in this line of business because this is one of the next big bangs in the business world.
Starting an autonomous vehicle production business needs significant investment capital, solid planning, and concentration to detail in order to keep your business profitable.
If you are interested in starting an autonomous vehicle production business, then you should ensure that you carry out thorough feasibility studies and also market survey. This will enable you locate the business in a good location; a location that will help your attract automobile and robotic engineers and then hit the ground running.
A comprehensive business plan is yet another very important business document that you should not take for granted when launching your own autonomous vehicle production business. Below is a sample autonomous vehicle production business plan template that can help you to successfully write your own with little or no difficulty.
A Sample Autonomous Vehicle Production Business Plan Template
1. Industry Overview
The Autonomous Vehicles (AVs) and Electric Vehicles (EVs) Production Industry is made up of companies who are involved in the production of a variety of vehicles which includes passenger cars, trucks, and drones, that rely on strictly on artificial intelligence to operate with varying degrees of human input.
By computing billions of data points each second from an array of sensors, cameras, and radar systems, AVs can effectively ‘see’ the road and respond to changing conditions or navigate obstacles.
Autonomous vehicle technology consists of both hardware and software such as those involved in sensors, mapping, artificial intelligence, advanced driver assistance systems, ride-share platforms, and network-connected services for transportation.
Autonomous vehicles are gaining massive entrance in our world and a good number of major companies and research organizations have developed working prototype autonomous vehicles including Mercedes-Benz, General Motors, Continental Automotive Systems, Autoliv Inc., Bosch, Nissan, Toyota, Audi, Volvo, Vislab from University of Parma, Oxford University and Google.
As of 2019, twenty-nine U.S. states have passed laws permitting autonomous cars. In Europe, cities in Belgium, France, Italy and the uk are planning to operate transport systems for driverless cars, and Germany, the Netherlands, and Spain have allowed testing robotic cars in traffic.
The Autonomous Vehicles (AVs) and Electric Vehicles (EVs) Production industry is a pretty Green business. It is an emerging market that will likely shape the transportation industry going forward.
Some of the factors that encourage entrepreneurs to start their own autonomous vehicle production company could be that the business has loads of potential for good profits and the products (autonomous vehicles) can be sold not just in your country but all across the globe.
2. Executive Summary
Robo Cars® Autonomous Vehicles Production, Inc. is a registered Autonomous Vehicle Production company that will be located in will in Fort Wayne, Indiana – united states of America and we have been able to secure all the licenses and permits required and also a world class facility in a good location in Fort Wayne.
Robo Cars® Autonomous Vehicles Production, Inc. is located in a full-service autonomous vehicle (AVs) production plant with state of the art artificial intelligence lab. We will be involved in the production of autonomous cars (compact and subcompact cars, midsize sedans, large cars and luxury cars), including electric cars (EVs), for a wide range of clientele not only in the United States of America but all across the globe.
At Robo Cars® Autonomous Vehicles Production, Inc. we are passionate in the pursuit of excellence and financial success with uncompromising services and integrity which is why we have decided to start our own Autonomous Vehicles Production business.
We are quite optimistic that our values and quality of products will help us drive our Autonomous Vehicles Production business to enviable heights and also help us attract the number of clients that will make the business highly profitable. We will be dedicated to establishing good business relationship with our clients giving them value for their money and reasons for them to purchase our cars.
We are quite aware that in order to get people and organizations to purchase our autonomous vehicles, we must continue to lay emphasis on quality and safety and that is exactly what we will do. We use the latest technology in the Autonomous Vehicle Production line. No doubt our excellent customer service and the quality of the autonomous vehicles we assemble in our plant will position us to always welcome repeated customers.
Our client’s best interest will always come first, and everything we do will be guided by our values and professional ethics. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
Robo Cars® Autonomous Vehicles Production, Inc. is owned and managed by Prince Shannon Nixon and other interested investors. He is an accredited investor and a notable figure in the automobile industry in Indiana. He will build the business with competent automobile and robotic engineers from within Indiana and other parts of the United States of America.
3. Our Products and Services
Robo Cars® Autonomous Vehicles Production, Inc. was established with the aim of maximizing profits in the Autonomous Vehicles (AVs) and Electric Vehicles (EVs) Production industry. We want to compete favorably with leading autonomous vehicles production companies in the United States which is why we have a competent team of automobile and robotic engineers that will ensure that every autonomous car that we roll out from our production plant meets and even surpasses our customers’ expectations.
We will work hard to ensure that Robo Cars® Autonomous Vehicles Production, Inc. / auto brand is not just accepted in the United States of America but also in other countries of the world. Our products are listed below;
- Autonomous compact and subcompact cars
- Autonomous midsize sedans
- Large autonomous cars
- Luxury autonomous cars
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- We want to build an autonomous vehicles production company whose cars will not only be seen on roads in the United States of America but all across the globe.
- Our mission as an autonomous vehicles production company is to develop a highly successful, profitable all – round business that is known to manufacture durable and affordable autonomous vehicles for both the rich and the general populace; we want to be listed amongst the top 20 autonomous vehicles (AVs) and electric vehicles (EVs) brands in the world.
Our Business Structure
We know that the success of any business lies in the foundation on which the business is built on, which is why we have decided to build our autonomous vehicles production company on the right business foundation. We want to build a business of dedicated workforce who will ensure that our customers are satisfied and they get value for their money when they purchase of autonomous vehicles.
We aware that it takes a business with the right employees and structure to achieve all what we have set to achieve, which is why will be putting structures and processes in place that will help us manufacture standard and durable autonomous cars and run the business on auto pilot.
With the nature of this type of business, we are only expected to employ adequate number of employees. Definitely, we will have various employees manning the various service units of Robo Cars® Autonomous Vehicles Production, Inc. Robo Cars® Autonomous Vehicles Production, Inc. will employ professionals and skilled people to occupy the following position;
- Chief Executive Officer
- Plant Manager
- Human Resources and Amin Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Automobile/Robotic Engineers and Technicians
- Technical Help Desk Officer
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Reports to the board
Admin and HR Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Defining job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carrying out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversee the smooth running of the daily office activities.
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of the autonomous vehicles production plant
- Part of the team that determines the quantity, colors and sizes of autonomous cars that are to be produced
- Maps out strategies that will lead to efficiency amongst workers in the plant
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of automobile / robotic engineers and other plant workers
- Ensures that the steady flow of both raw materials to the plants and easy flow of finished products through wholesale distributors to the market
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Ensures that the production plant meets the expected safety and health standard at all times.
- Interfaces with third – party suppliers (vendors) of raw materials
- Control distribution and supply inventory
- Supervise the workforce in the production plant.
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manage external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Model demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identify, prioritize, and reach out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Document all customer contact and information
- Represent the company in strategic meetings
- Help increase sales and growth for the company
Automobile/Robotic Engineers and Technicians
- Responsible for designing, testing, and building autonomous vehicles (AVs) and electric vehicles (EVs) that are safe to operate as well as economical to purchase and maintain. These engineers use computer-aided design and drafting, and computer-aided manufacturing (CADD/CAM) systems to perform their tasks.
- Responsible for designing robotic systems and research methods to manufacture them economically.
- Responsible for operating machines used in the assembling of autonomous vehicles
- Ensures only tested and durable autonomous vehicles (AVs) and electric vehicles (EVs) are rolled out from the assembling plant
- The robotics engineer must determine the particular needs of each application and customize the autonomous vehicles (AVs) and electric vehicles (EVs)
- Robotics engineers are responsible for developing cost proposals, efficiency studies, and quality control reports.
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the plant manager or supervisor.
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Technical Help Desk Officer
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s autonomous vehicles (AVs) and electric vehicles
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the company’s products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients
- Receives parcels / documents for the company
- Distribute mails in the organization
- Handles any other duties as assigned by the line manager
6. SWOT Analysis
We are building a standard autonomous vehicles production business with cars that can compete with other leading autonomous vehicle brands which is why we have decided to subject our business idea to SWOT Analysis. We are quite aware that there are autonomous vehicles production companies in the United States of America and the globe which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business.
We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be equipped to confront our threats.
Robo Cars® Autonomous Vehicles Production, Inc. employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with bias in the artificial intelligence industry to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a Business model that will help us achieve our business objectives.
Here is a of the result we got from the SWOT analysis that was conducted on behalf of Robo Cars® Autonomous Vehicles Production, Inc.;
Robo Cars® Autonomous Vehicles Production, Inc. is centrally located in a densely populated industrial and residential estate in Fort Wayne, Indiana; our location is in fact one of our major strengths. We have a well – equipped state of the art production plant and artificial intelligence lab.
Another strength that will count for us is the power of our team; our workforce and management. We have a team that are considered experts in the autonomous vehicle line of business, a team of hardworking, highly creative and dedicated individuals.
Robo Cars® Autonomous Vehicles Production, Inc. is a new business which is own by emerging players in the industry, and we may not have the financial muscle to sustain the kind of capacity that such business needs especially as it relates to high – level lobbying.
The opportunities for players in the autonomous vehicles (AVs) and electric vehicles (EVs) production industry is massive. Savings on fuel and maintenance from its electric engine, coupled with its autonomous nature that allows for higher usage rates and eliminates driver wages, could drive down transportation costs considerably. Some analysts expect the cost per mile could fall nearly 60 percent, from currently around $1.20 to $0.50. We are well – positioned to take advantage of this massive opportunity.
Regardless of the potential benefits of autonomous vehicles (AVs) and electric vehicles (EVs), the transition to an autonomous world could cause significant job displacements in the trucking, taxi, and delivery industries, which are estimated to employ 3.8 million people in the US.
Other jobs where driving is an important component could be affected as well, further expanding the need for policymakers, corporations, and non-profits to implement effective educational programs to retrain workers for a driverless world. These are some of the threats that will confront us.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
If you have ever taken your time to study car patronage and usage in the United States of America, you will have noticed that Americans especially the middle class make use of cars that will help them save cost and perhaps support the go green campaign. This goes to show that there is a thriving business for car manufacturers in the United States.
Current trend shows that the very nature of vehicle ownership could change as well. An AV can hypothetically run all day, pausing only to recharge its batteries. Therefore, a more efficient allocation of resources may be to not own an AV and keep it parked, but to pay for an AV’s services only when it’s needed.
Autonomous vehicles will become smart enough to avoid all collisions, eliminating over 1.25 million traffic fatalities around the world each year. Their battery powered-nature would significantly reduce air pollution, particularly in cities where car density and air pollution are at their highest.
And traffic congestion would become a thing of the past, as networked cars would communicate with each other and local infrastructure to seamlessly choreograph traffic movements. Some estimates show this could save the average commuter 42 hours per year. The value of such developments is virtually unquantifiable, as people would likely be able to live longer, healthier lives, with more free time.
Autonomous Vehicles Production business responds to the increase in household spending and also increase in the earning powers of people in a particular area or city. The trend of the market can be predicted without stress. In the United States of America and in most developed countries of the world, cars with high emissions are not allowed to be sold, hence the need to welcome autonomous vehicles.
So also, promoters of autonomous cars say the vehicles will make roads safer by cutting down on the number of crashes caused by distracted driving or other human errors. In addition to saving lives, fewer accidents would reduce traffic—and pollution—since cars wouldn’t be stuck on congested roadways as a result.
8. Our Target Market
Those who purchase autonomous cars cut across all genders; male and female above 18 years with the financial means hence the target market for autonomous vehicles is all encompassing. In view of that, we have positioned our autonomous vehicles production plant / showroom to service the residents of the United States of America and every country where our cars will be sold.
We have conducted our market research and feasibility studies and we have ideas of what our target market would be expecting from us. We are in business to retail a wide range of autonomous vehicles (AVs) and electric vehicles (EVs) to the following groups of people;
- Middle Class Families
- Upper Class Families
- Corporate Organizations
- Government Agencies
- Corporate Executives
Our competitive advantage
Autonomous vehicles production business is a highly creative industry. We decided to come up with a business concept that will position us to become one the leaders in the industry.
Our competitive edge is that we are standard and well – equipped autonomous vehicles production plant that can boast of having some of the finest automobile and robotic engineers and technicians. We will ensure that only durable and efficient autonomous vehicles are rolled out from our production plant.
Lastly, all our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry. It will enable them to be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our business aims and objectives.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
The marketing strategy for Robo Cars® Autonomous Vehicles Production, Inc. is going to be driven basically by unique car brand, excellent customer service, honesty and efficiency. We will ensure that we build a loyal customer base. We want to drive sales via the output of our brands and via referral from our satisfied customers.
Our sales and marketing team will be recruited based on their vast experience in the industry and they will be trained on a regular basis so as to be equipped to meet their targets and the overall goal of Robo Cars® Autonomous Vehicles Production, Inc.
Our goal is to grow Robo Cars® Autonomous Vehicles Production, Inc. to become the leading autonomous vehicle production company in Fort Wayne – Indiana which is why we have mapped out strategies that will help us take advantage of the available market and grow to become a major force to reckon with in the autonomous vehicles production industry.
Robo Cars® Autonomous Vehicles Production, Inc. is set to make use of the following marketing and sales strategies to attract clients;
- Introduce our autonomous vehicles (AVs) and electric vehicles (EVs) brand by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to corporate organizations, government agencies, car dealership, households and key stake holders in Fort Wayne – Indiana
- Use friends and family to spread word about our business
- Post information about our company and our car brands on bulletin boards in places like bars, automobile exhibition centers, libraries, and local coffee shops et al
- Placing a small or classified advertisement in the newspaper, or local publication about our company and the car brands we sell
- Leverage on referral networks such as agencies that will attract clients who would need our car brand
- Advertise our autonomous vehicle production company in relevant auto magazines, newspapers, TV and radio stations.
- Attend relevant expos, seminars, and automobile business fairs et al to market our car brands
- Engage in direct marketing approach
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing from loyal and satisfied customers
- Join local chambers of commerce and industry to market our car brand.
Sources of Income
Robo Cars® Autonomous Vehicles Production, Inc. is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the business and we are going to go ensure that we do all it takes to attract clients on a regular basis.
Robo Cars® Autonomous Vehicles Production, Inc. will generate income by selling autonomous vehicles (AVs) and electric vehicles (EVs) (compact and subcompact cars, midsize sedans, large cars and luxury cars), to a wide range of clientele in the United States of America and other countries of the world.
10. Sales Forecast
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Fort Wayne – Indiana and all across the United States and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough profits from the first six months of operation and grow our autonomous vehicles production business and our clientele base.
We have been able to examine the autonomous vehicles (AVs) and electric vehicles (EVs) market, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast.
Below are the sales projection for Robo Cars® Autonomous Vehicles Production, Inc., it is based on the location of our business and of course the wide range of autonomous vehicles (AVs) and electric vehicles (EVs) that we will be rolling out from our production plant;
- First Year: $20 Million
- Second Year: $50 Million
- Third Year: $100 Million
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the business and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Robo Cars® Autonomous Vehicles Production, Inc. is set to create a standard for the autonomous vehicles business in Fort Wayne – Indiana and throughout the United States which is why we will adopt and apply best practices to promote our car brand.
Good enough there is no hard and fast rules on how to advertise or promote an autonomous vehicle business. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Robo Cars® Autonomous Vehicles Production, Inc.;
- Encourage our loyal customers to help us use Word of Mouth mode of advertisement (referrals)
- Advertise our autonomous vehicles (AVs) and electric vehicles (EVs) in relevant automobile magazines, local newspaper, local TV and local radio stations
- Promote our business online via our official website
- List our business on local directories (yellow pages)
- Sponsor relevant community programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook, twitter, et al to promote our car brand
- Install our Billboards in strategic locations in and around Fort Wayne – Indiana
- Direct coupon mailing approach
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
12. Our Pricing Strategy
Our pricing system is going to be based on what is obtainable in the industry, we don’t intend to sell our autonomous vehicles more than what its worth (except for special orders /customized cars) and we don’t intend to sell less than our competitors are selling. Be that as it may, we have put plans in place to offer discount once in a while and also to reward our loyal customers.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Robo Cars® Autonomous Vehicles Production, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Robo Cars® Autonomous Vehicles Production, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment via credit cards
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our clients make payment for our autonomous vehicles without any stress on their part.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
We have been able to pull cash that will be enough for us to successfully launch a standard autonomous vehicle production company in Fort Wayne – Indiana US. These are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital on;
- The Total Fee for Registering the Business in Fort Wayne – Indiana – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits – $30,500.
- Marketing promotion expenses (20,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $130,580.
- The cost for hiring business consultant – $25,000.
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $50,800.
- The cost of accounting software, CRM software and Payroll Software – $10,000
- The total cost for leasing standard autonomous vehicle production plant facility- $2.5 million
- The total cost for facility remodeling – $700,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery – $10,000
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $400,000
- The cost for start-up inventory (including raw materials) – $5 million
- The cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The cost for automobile tool box and equipment – $50,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Credit card machine, POS, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- The cost of launching a website – $600
- The cost for our grand opening party – $150,000
- Miscellaneous: $100,000
We would need an estimate of ten million five hundred thousand US dollars ($10.5 million) to successfully launch our autonomous vehicles production plant business in Fort Wayne – Indiana US.
Generating Funds/Startup Capital for Robo Cars® Autonomous Vehicles Production, Inc.
Robo Cars® Autonomous Vehicles Production, Inc. will be owned and managed by Shannon Nixon and other group of investors. They are the financiers of the business which is why they decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital for the business to just three major sources.
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings and sale of his stocks
- Generate part of the startup capital from friends and other extended family members
- Generate a larger chunk of the startup capital from the bank (loan facility).
N.B: We have been able to generate about $4.5 million and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $6 million from our bank. All the papers and documents have been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business closes shop.
One of our major goals of starting Robo Cars® Autonomous Vehicles Production, Inc. is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running. We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to ensure that we roll out durable and highly competitive autonomous vehicles (AVs) and electric vehicles (EVs) from our production plant at affordable prices.
At Robo Cars® Autonomous Vehicles Production, Inc., we will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of ten years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Acquiring production plant facility and remodeling the facility: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed tool box and equipment, electronic appliances, office appliances and software apps: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: Completed
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and in the neighborhood: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – suppliers of all our needed car parts and accessories: In Progress