Are you about starting an electric bike hire company? If YES, here is a complete sample electric bike hire business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting an electric bike hire company. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample electric bike hire marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for electric bike hire companies. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Table of Content
- Why Start a Electric Bike Hire Business?
- Electric Bike Hire Business Plan – Executive Summary
- Electric Bike Hire Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
- Electric Bike Hire Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Electric Bike Hire Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Electric Bike Hire Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
- Electric Bike Hire Business Plan – Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Why Start a Electric Bike Hire Business?
If you are planning to start a business, you will do yourself a favor to start a business in the area of your skills or strength. Building a successful business involves detailed planning, finance and hard work.
Actually, there are businesses that someone with little schooling, little training and no serious business background can start. One of such businesses is to open an electric bike hire services shop. An electric bike which is also known as an e-bike, power bike or booster bike, is a bike with an integrated electric motor which can be used for propulsion.
The basic things you would need to have in place to succeed in this business are reliable electric bikes, technical training on how to fix electric bikes, repair tool box, a good location, easy access to wholesale supply of electric bikes, spare parts and good customer services skill.
Generally, if your electric bike hire shop is located in an area with good human and vehicular traffic, an area with a park and you have different types and sizes of electric bikes from different brands, you may not have to struggle to get people to hire your electric bikes.
So, if you have decided to open an electric bike hire shop, then you should ensure that you carry out feasibility studies and also market survey. Business plan is yet another very important business document that you should not take for granted in the bid to launching your own business.
Below is a sample electric bike hire shop business plan template that can help you to successfully write your own with little or no difficulty.
A Sample Electric Bike Hire Business Plan Template
- Business Overview
Businesses that are into electric bike hire services basically engage in renting out their electric bikes to customers. Electric bikes are categorized according to the power that their electric motors can deliver. There are a great variety of electric bikes available worldwide, from electric bikes that only have a small motor to assist the rider’s pedal-power (i.e., pedelecs) to more powerful electric bikes which tend closer to moped-style functionality: all.
However, retain the ability to be pedaled by the rider and are therefore not electric motorcycles. A full charge typically takes between two and a half to six hours, depending on the manufacturer, battery capacity, and battery chemistry.
Despite the fact that revenue for the electric bike hire services has grown over the last half a decade, many bike dealers had difficulty staying in business during the period of recession. No doubt, the industry has fared well overall as cycling has gained popularity for its health and environmental benefits, and as rising disposable income has encouraged customers to hire electric bikes for fun.
Nevertheless, despite rising consumer demand, external competition for electric bike sales from mass merchandisers, which can provide less expensive electric bike from low-cost brands, has steadily increased.
The Bike Dealership and Repair industry is indeed a thriving and profitable industry in most countries of the world. It is a major sector of the economy of the united states of America and they generate a well over 1 million annually from more than 13,927 bike dealership and repair shops scattered all around the United States of America.
The industry is responsible for the employment of over 84,282 people. Experts project that the industry will grow at a 3.1 percent annual rate between 2011 and 2016. No establishment can boast of having the lion share of the available market in this industry. The industry is open for fair competition.
The electric bike hire services line of business has a very low level of industry concentration, with no major industry players dominating industry revenue. The industry is highly fragmented, and is made up of a large number of small independent electric bike hire shops conducting business from only one or two establishments. Over the past five years, industry concentration has remained low as operators are primarily single-location shops or niche stores that cater to specific demographics or categories.
In the United States, depending on local laws, many electric bikes (e.g., pedelecs) are legally classified as bikes rather than mopeds or motorcycles, so they are not subject to the more stringent laws regarding their certification and operation, unlike the more powerful two-wheelers which are often classed as electric motorcycles. Electric bikes can also be defined separately and treated as a specific vehicle type in many areas of legal jurisdiction.
Over and above, the electric bike hire shop line of business is a profitable industry and it is open for any aspiring entrepreneur to come in and establish his or her business; you can choose to start on a small scale in a street corner or you can choose to start on a large scale with several outlets in key cities through the United States of America and Canada with quality electric bikes from top brands for hire.
Electric Bike Hire Business Plan – Executive Summary
Tim Collins® Electric Bike Hire Shop is a registered electric bike hire shop that will be located in one of the busiest streets in Long Beach – California. We have been able to lease a facility that is big enough to fit into the design of the kind of standard electric bike hire shop that we intend launching and the facility is located in a corner piece facility close to one of the largest parks in Long Beach – California.
At Tim Collins® Electric Bike Hire Shop, our core services will be hiring electric bikes to customers, but we will also be involved in retailing new bikes (Electric bikes, Mountain bikes, Road bikes, Hybrid/cross bikes and other bikes), electric bike parts and accessories from different manufacturers from the United States and abroad and also providing electric bike repair and maintenance services.
We are aware that there are several large and small electric bike hire shops and even electric bike dealership and repair shop outlets all around Long Beach – California who are also into electric bike rental services, which is why we spent time and resources to conduct a thorough feasibility studies and market survey so as to be well positioned to favorably compete with all our competitors.
Tim Collins® Electric Bike Hire Shop will ensure that all our customers are given first class treatment whenever they visit our shop. We have in place, a CRM software that will enable us manage a one on one relationship with our customers no matter how large the number of our customers’ base may grow to. We will ensure that we get our customers involved in the selection of electric bike brands that will be in our shops and also when making some business decisions.
Tim Collins® Electric Bike Hire Shop will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business best practices wherever possible. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our customers’ needs precisely and completely whenever they patronize our services.
Tim Collins® Electric Bike Hire Shop is a family business that is owned by Tim Collins and his immediate family members. Alfred Gordon has a B.Sc. in Business Administration from University of Southern Maine – Portland, with over 3 years’ experience in the bike dealership and repair shops industry, working for some of the leading brand in the United States. Although the business is launching out with just one outlet in Long Beach – California, but there is a plan to open other outlets and sell franchise all around major cities in the United States and Canada.
- Our Products and Services Offering
Tim Collins® Electric Bike Hire Shop is in the electric bike hire shop line of business to service a wide range of clients and of course to make profits, which is why we will ensure we go all the way to make available a wide range of electric bikes from top manufacturing brands the United States and other countries of the world.
We are in the electric bike hire shop line of business to make profits and we will ensure that we do all that is permitted by the law of the United States to achieve our aim of starting the business. Our product and services offerings are listed below;
- Electric bike rental services
- Retailing new bikes (Electric Bikes, Mountain bikes, Road bikes, Hybrid/cross bikes and other bikes), bike parts and accessories
- Providing electric bikes and general bike repair and maintenance services
Our Vision Statement
Our vision is to become one of the leading brands in the electric bike hire shop line of business in California and to establish a one stop electric bike dealership and repair shop in Long Beach – California and in other key cities in the United States of America and Canada.
- Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to establish a world – class electric bike rental business and an electric bike dealership and repair shop business that will make available a wide range of electric bikes and accessories from top electric bike manufacturing brands at affordable prices to the residents of Long Beach and other key cities in the United States of America and Canada.
- Our Business Structure
Our intention of starting an electric bike hire shop business is to build a standard electric bike hire shop in Long Beach – California and other key cities in the United States of America and Canada. We will make that we put the right structure in place that will support the kind of growth that we have in mind while setting up the business.
We will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, honest, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stakeholders. As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of ten years or more.
In view of that, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Shop Manager
- Sales Agents/Customer Services Executive
- Bike Repair Technicians
Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Accountable for fixing prices and signing business deals
- In charge of providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Upholds office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Answerable for managing the daily activities in the shop
- Ensures that proper records of bikes, bike spare parts and accessories are kept and warehouse does not run out of products
- Ensures that the store facility is in tip top shape and electric bikes and accessories are properly arranged and easy to locate
- Controls electric bikes rental and repair services
- Supervises the workforce in the electric bike rental and repair floor
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Sales Agents/Client Service Executive
- Responsible for hiring electric bikes and also retailing new bikes (Electric Bikes, Mountain bikes, Road bikes, Hybrid/cross bikes and other bikes), bike parts and accessories
- Manages external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding sales
- Document all customer contact and information
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with customers on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the human resources and admin manager in an effective and timely manner
- Finds out the customer’s needs, recommend, select and help locate the right merchandise, describe a product’s features and benefits.
- Makes suggestions and encourage purchase of products
- Provides information about warranties, manufacturing specifications, care and maintenance of merchandise and delivery options
Bike Repair Technicians:
- Responsible for providing electric bike repair and maintenance services
- Helps in assembling electric for clients after purchase
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the shop manager
Electric Bike Hire Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
Our plan of starting with just one electric bike hire outlet is to test run the business for a period of 2 to 5 years to know if we will invest more money, expand the business and then open other outlets all over key cities in the United States.
We are quite aware that there are several electric bike hire shops and even bike dealership and repair shops that are also into electric bike rental services all over Long Beach – California and even in the same location where we intend locating ours, which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business.
We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be welled equipped to confront our threats.
Tim Collins® Electric Bike Hire Shop employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a Business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives.
This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Tim Collins® Electric Bike Hire Shop;
The location of our electric bike hire shop, the business model we will be operating, varieties of payment options, wide range of electric bikes from different manufacturers and our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for us. So also, our team of highly qualify staff members is also a plus for us.
A major weakness that may count against us is the fact that we are a new electric bike hire shop outlet in Long Beach – California and we don’t have the financial capacity to compete with established players in the industry.
The fact that we are going to be operating our bike dealership and repair shop in one of the busiest streets with one of the largest parks in California coupled with the raising number of people and household switching to cycling as against driving provides us with unlimited opportunities to rent out our electric bikes. We have been able to conduct thorough feasibility studies and market survey and we know what our potential clients will be looking for when they visit our electric bike hire shop outlets.
Just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new electric bike hire shop or even a bike dealership and repair shop outlet that is into the rental of electric bikes in same location where ours is located. So also, unfavorable government policies may also pose a threat to businesses such as ours.
Electric Bike Hire Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
The electric bike hire services business depends on strong consumer spending to spur the demand for industry services. Over the last half a decade, the economy has begun recovering from recessionary declines with both the Consumer Confidence Index and disposable income increasing. Going forward, as the economy of the United States continues to recover and consumers are expected to loosen their discretionary budgets, the industry is anticipated to thrive.
This is why raising disposable income, healthy lifestyle and climate change cum global warming will support demand for industry products and services. Truly the industry has fared well overall as cycling has gained popularity for its health and environmental benefits, and as rising disposable income has encouraged consumer purchases.
Lastly, as part of marketing strategies and increase revenue for the business, electric hire shops are also engaging in related services such as sale and repair of electric bikes. It is a strategy that helps them welcome new customers and also reinforce the loyalty of old customers.
- Our Target Market
Possibly it will be safe to submit that the electric bike hire shops (especially those who are also into the sales and servicing of bikes) have a wide range of customers; every individual and corporate organization (cyclist clubs) who own bikes would at one point or the other call for repair and replacement of parts.
In view of that, we have positioned our electric bike hire shop to service the residents of Long Beach California and every other location where franchise cum outlets will be located all over key cities in the United States of America and Canada. We have conducted our market research and feasibility studies and we have ideas of what our target market would be expecting from us.
We are in business to rent out electric bikes and also to retail a wide range of new electric bikes and electric bikes spare parts and accessories to the following groups of people and corporate organizations;
- Cyclist clubs
- Corporate Executives
- Sportsmen and Sportswomen
- Everyone that resides in our target location
A close study of the electric bike hire business reveals that the market has become much more intensely competitive over the last decade. As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry. We are aware of the stiff competition and we are prepared to compete favorably with other leading electric bike hire shops in Long Beach – California.
Our electric bike hire shop is located in a corner piece property on a busy road directly opposite one of the largest residential estates and close to the largest park in Long Beach – California. We can boast of having over 50 electric bikes of different sizes and shapes that can be hired at the same time.
One thing is certain; we will ensure that we have a wide range of new electric bikes and electric bike spare parts and accessories from leading manufacturers available in our shop at all times. It will be difficult for customers to visit our shop and not see the type and size of electric bike they are looking for. One of our business goals is to make Tim Collins® Electric Bike Hire Shop a one stop electric bike shop.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our aims and objectives. We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
Electric Bike Hire Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Tim Collins® Electric Bike Hire Shop is in business to rent out electric bikes and also to retail electric bikes and electric bike spare parts. We are in the electric bike hire shop line of business to maximize profits and we are going to go all the way out to ensure that we achieve or business goals and objectives.
In essence, our source of income will be;
- Renting out electric bikes
- Retailing new bikes (Electric bikes, Mountain bikes, Road bikes, Hybrid/cross bikes and other bikes), selling bike parts and accessories
- Providing electric bike repair and maintenance services
One thing is certain when it comes to electric bike hire shop businesses, if your shop is well located and with various types of electric bikes and spare parts from different brands and centrally positioned, you will always attract customers cum sales and that will sure translate to increase in revenue for the business.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Long Beach – California and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough profits from the first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to critically examine the electric bike hire business and we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projections are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to startups in Long Beach – California.
- First Fiscal Year: $150,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $350,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $750,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor renting out same electric bike brands and customer care services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location for Tim Collins® Electric Bike Hire Shop we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to be able to penetrate the available market and become the preferred choice for residents of Long Beach – California. We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the number of customers we want to attract per time.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the electric bike hire shop line of business to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in Long Beach – California.
In summary, Tim Collins® Electric Bike Hire Shop will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to win customers over;
- Open our electric bike hire shop in a grand style with a party for all
- Introduce our electric bike hire shop by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to cyclist clubs, corporate organizations, households and key stake holders in Long Beach – California
- Ensure that we have a wide range of electric bikes, electric bike spare parts and accessories from different brands at all times
- Make use of attractive hand bills to create awareness and also to give direction to our shop
- Position our signage / flexi banners at strategic places around Long Beach – California
- Position our greeters to welcome and direct potential customers
- Create a loyalty plan that will enable us reward our regular customers
- Engage on roadshows within our neighborhood to create awareness for our electric bike hire shop
- List our business and products on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Leverage on the internet to promote our business
- Engage in direct marketing and sales
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing (referrals)
Electric Bike Hire Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Despite the fact that our electric bike shop is well located, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for the business. We are going to explore all available means to promote our electric bike shop.
Tim Collins® Electric Bike Hire Shop has a long – term plan of opening outlets in various locations all around California and key cities in the United States and Canada which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in Long Beach – California before venturing out.
As a matter of fact, our publicity and advertising strategy is not solely for winning customers over but to effectively communicate our brand. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Tim Collins® Electric Bike Hire Shop;
- Place adverts on community based newspapers, radio and TV stations
- Encourage the use of word of mouth publicity from our loyal customers
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Google+ and other platforms to promote our business.
- Ensure that our we position our banners and billboards in strategic positions all around Long Beach – California
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas in and around our neighborhood
- Advertise our electric bike hire shop business in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site
- Brand all our electric bikes, official cars and trucks and ensure that all our staff members and management staff wear our branded shirt or cap at regular intervals
Our Pricing Strategy
Our pricing system is going to be based on what is obtainable in the industry, we don’t intend to charge more and we don’t intend to charge less than what our competitors are charging their clients in Long Beach – California.
Be that as it may, we have put plans in place to offer discount services once in a while and also to reward our loyal customers especially when they refer clients to us or when they introduce their friends and family members to our business.
The prices of our services will be same as what is obtainable in the United States’ electric bike hire services open market.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Tim Collins® Electric Bike Hire Shop is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Tim Collins® Electric Bike Hire Shop will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards / Point of Sale Machines
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our clients make payment for our services and products without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials to clients who may want to deposit cash or make online transfer for renting our electric bikes.
- Startup Expenditure (Budget)
The startup capital for an electric bike hire shop is not so capital-intensive. As a matter of fact, you can start your electric bike hire shop business with a handful of fairly used electric bikes and then grow the business as you so desire.
This goes to show that the startup expenditure for such business is not cast in stone. In the bid to establishing Tim Collins® Electric Bike Hire Shop, these are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital;
- The total fee for registering the business in the Unites States of America – $750
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $3,300
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Tim Collins® Electric Bike Hire Shop in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $3,580
- The cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,500
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400
- Cost for payment of rent for 12 months at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of $105,600
- Cost for shop remodeling (construction of racks and shelves) – $20,000
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $60,000
- The cost for start-up inventory (stocking with a wide range of electric bikes, electric bike spare parts and accessories from different brands and bike repair tool box) – $250,000
- Cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- Cost of purchase and installation of CCTVs: $10,000
- The cost for the purchase of office furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al): $4,000.
- The cost of launching a website: $600
- The cost for our opening party: $7,000
- Miscellaneous: $10,000
We would need an estimate of $450,000 to successfully set up our electric bike hire shop in Long Beach – California.
Generating Startup Capital for Tim Collins® Electric Bike Hire Shop
Tim Collins® Electric Bike Hire Shop is a private registered business that is solely owned and financed by Tim Collins and his immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partner which is why he has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from my Bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $150,000 (Personal savings $100,000 and soft loan from family members $50,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $300,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
Electric Bike Hire Business Plan – Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business closes shop.
One of our major goals of starting Tim Collins® Electric Bike Hire Shop is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running. We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to rent out our electric bikes and also retail our wide range of quality electric bikes, electric bike spare parts and accessories a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Tim Collins® Electric Bike Hire Shop will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and remodeling the shop: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Graphic Designs and Printing of Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed electric bikes, electric bike repair tool box, furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party/launching party planning: In Progress
- Compilation of our list of products that will be available in our store: Completed
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – manufacturers and suppliers of electric bikes, electric bike spare parts and accessories: In Progress