Do you want to start a bike shop and need to write a business plan? If YES, here is a sample bike shop business plan template & feasibility report.
There are businesses that someone with little schooling, little training and no serious business background can start. One of such businesses is a bike dealership and repair shop. The basic things you need to have in place to make success from this type of business are training on how to fix bicycles, a good location, easy access to wholesale supply of bicycles and bicycle spare parts and good customer service skills.
If your shop is located in an area with good human and vehicular traffic, and you have different sizes of bikes from different brands, you may not have to struggle to get people to visit your shop and make purchases and repairs. Below is a sample bike shop business plan template that can help you to successfully write your own with little or no difficulty.
A Sample Bike Shop Business Plan Template
Table of Content
- 1 Industry Overview
- 2 Bike Shop Business Plan Executive Summary
- 3 Our Products and Services Offering
- 4 Our Mission and Vision Statement
- 5 Bike Shop Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6 Bike Shop Business SWOT Analysis
- 7 MARKET ANALYSIS
- 8 Our Target Market
- 9 SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- 10 Sales Forecast
- 11 Publicity and Advertising Strategy
- 12 Our Startup Expenditure (Budget)
- 13 Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Players in the Bicycle Dealership and Repair Shops industry sell new bicycles, bicycle parts and accessories. A good number of bicycle dealership shops also provide repair and maintenance services. So also, those that are only involved in bike repairs and servicing are also part of this industry.
Despite the fact that revenue for the Bicycle Dealership and Repair industry has grown over the last half a decade, many bicycle dealers had difficulty staying in business during the period of recession. No doubt, the industry has fared well overall as cycling has gained popularity for its health and environmental benefits, and as rising disposable income has encouraged consumer purchases.
Nevertheless, despite rising consumer demand, external competition for bicycle sales from mass merchandisers, which can provide less expensive bicycles from low-cost brands, has steadily increased.
While this competition is expected to continue to temper sales somewhat over the next five years, as consumers earn higher incomes and are better able to afford luxury items like specialty bicycles, sales and profit for bicycle dealers are expected to grow.
The Bicycle Dealership and Repair industry is a major sector of the economy of the United States of America and they generate over $4 billion annually from more than 16,795 bicycle dealership and repair shops scattered all around the United States of America.
The industry is responsible for the employment of over 114,041 people. Experts project that the industry will grow at a 2.1 percent annual rate between 2014 and 2019. No establishment can boast of having the lion share of the available market in this industry.
A recent report published by IBISWORLD shows that the Bicycle Dealership and Repair industry has a very low level of industry concentration, with no major industry players dominating industry revenue going forward. The report stated that the industry is highly fragmented, and is made up of a large number of small independent dealerships conducting business from only one or two establishments.
The National Bicycle Dealers Association reported that 84.0 percent of specialty bicycle retailers had one location, while 92.8 percent had no more than two locations.
The report further stated that over the past five years, industry concentration has remained low as operators are primarily single-location shops or niche stores that cater to specific demographics or categories. Going forward, the total number of enterprises has increased at an average annual rate of 2.2 percent to 13,927.
Please note that in the United States of America, depending on the location and size of your bike shop, opening a bicycle shop can cost as much as $350,000, or as little as $10,000.
Over and above, the Bicycle Dealership and Repair industry is a profitable industry and it is open for any aspiring entrepreneur to come in and establish his or her business; you can choose to start on a small scale in a street corner or you can choose to start on a large scale with several outlets in key cities through the United States of America retailing quality bicycles from top brands.
Bike Shop Business Plan Executive Summary
Martins Greene® Bike Shop, Inc. is a registered bicycle dealership and repair shop that will be located in one of the busiest streets in Huntsville – Alabama. We have been able to lease a facility that is big enough to fit into the kind of standard bicycle dealership and repair shop that we intend launching and the facility is located in a corner piece facility in the center of a commercial hub in Huntsville – Alabama.
Martins Greene® Bike Shop, Inc. will be involved in retailing new bicycles (Mountain bicycles, Road bicycles, Hybrid/cross bicycles and other bicycles), bicycle parts and accessories from different manufacturers from the United States and abroad and also providing bicycle repair and maintenance services. We are set to sell our products and offer our services to a wide range of customers in and around Huntsville – Alabama.
We are aware that there are several bicycle dealership and repair outlets all around Huntsville – Alabama, which is why we spent time and resources to conduct a thorough feasibility studies and market survey so as to be well positioned to compete with our competitors.
Martins Greene® Bike Shop, Inc. will ensure that all our customers are given first class treatment whenever they visit our shop. We have in place, a CRM software that will enable us manage a one on one relationship with our customers no matter how large their numbers grow to. We will ensure that we get our customers involved in the selection of brands that will be in our shops and also when making some business decisions.
Martins Greene® Bike Shop, Inc. will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our customers’ needs precisely and completely whenever they patronize our products and services.
Martins Greene® Bike Shop, Inc. is owned by Martins Greene and his immediate family members. Martins Greene has a Degree in Mechanical Engineering from University of Southern Maine – Portland, with over 15 years’ experience in the bicycle dealership and repair industry, working for some of the leading brands in the United States.
Although the business is launching out with just one outlet in Huntsville – Alabama, but there is a plan to open other outlets and sell franchise all around major cities in the United States and Canada.
Our Products and Services Offering
Martins Greene® Bike Shop, Inc. is in the Bicycle Dealership and Repair Shop Industry to service a wide range of clients and of course to make profits, which is why we will ensure we make available a wide range of bicycles and accessories from top manufacturing brands the United States and other countries of the world.
Our product and services offerings are listed below;
- Retailing new bicycles (Mountain bicycles, BMX bicycles, Road bicycles, Hybrid/cross bicycles and other bicycles), bicycle parts and accessories
- Providing bicycle repair and maintenance services
Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to become one of the leading brands in the bicycle dealership and repair shops industry in Alabama and to establish a one stop bicycle dealership and repair shop in Huntsville – Alabama.
- Our mission is to establish a world – class bicycle dealership and repair shop business that will make available a wide range of bikes and accessories from top bicycle manufacturing brands and also offer top notch bike repair services at affordable prices to the residents of Huntsville – Alabama.
Our Business Structure
Our intention of starting a bicycle dealership and repair shop business is to build a standard outlet in Huntsville – Alabama and other key cities in the United States of America. We will make that we put the right structures in place that will support the kind of growth that we have in mind while setting up the business.
We will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, honest, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of ten years or more. In view of that, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Shop Manager
- Human Resources and Amin Manager
- Merchandize Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Sales Agents/Customer Services Executive
- Bike Repair Technicians
Bike Shop Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
Admin and HR Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Defining job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carrying out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Oversee the smooth running of the daily office activities.
- Responsible for managing the daily activities in the bike shop
- Ensures that proper records of bicycles, spare parts and accessories are kept and warehouse does not run out of products
- Ensure that the store facility is in tip top shape and goods are properly arranged and easy to locate
- Control bicycles distribution and supply inventory
- Manage vendor relations, market visits, and the ongoing education and development of the organizations’ buying teams
- Help to ensure consistent quality of bicycles, bicycle spare parts and accessories from different manufacturers are purchased and retailed in good price that will ensure we make good profit
- Responsible for planning sales, monitoring inventory, selecting the merchandise, and writing and pricing orders to vendors
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Responsible for retailing new bicycles, bicycle parts and accessories
- Manage external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Model demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identify, prioritize, and reach out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Document all customer contact and information
- Represent the company in strategic meetings
- Help increase sales and growth for the company
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Sales Agents/Client Service Executive
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with customers on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to customers when they make enquiries (answer customer queries regarding the store and the merchandise)
- Make suggestions and encourage purchase of products
- Provide information about warranties, manufacturing specifications, care and maintenance of merchandise and delivery options
Bike Repair Technicians:
- Responsible for providing bicycle repair and maintenance services
- Help in assembling bicycles for clients after purchase
- Handle any other duty as assigned by the shop manager.
- Responsible for cleaning all the bicycles, spare parts, accessories and the store facility at all times
- Ensure that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Handle any other duty as assigned by the store manager.
Bike Shop Business SWOT Analysis
Our plan of starting with just one outlet of our bike shop in Huntsville – Alabama is to test run the business for a period of 4 to 5 years to know if we will invest more money, expand the business and then open other outlets in major towns in Alabama.
We are quite aware that there are several bicycle dealership and repair shops all over Huntsville – Alabama, which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business. We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be equipped to confront our threats.
Martins Greene® Bike Shop, Inc. employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with bias in retailing to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives.
This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Martins Greene® Bike Shop, Inc.;
The location of our shop, the business model we will be operating on, varieties of payment options, wide range of bicycles from different manufacturers and our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for Martins Greene® Bike Shop, Inc. So also, our team of highly qualify staff members is also a plus for us.
A major weakness that may count against us is the fact that we are a new bicycle dealership in Huntsville – Alabama and we don’t have the financial capacity to compete with multi – million dollars bicycle dealership and repair outlets when it comes to retailing at a rock bottom prices.
The fact that we are going to be operating our bicycle dealership and repair shop in one of the busiest streets in Huntsville – Alabama, coupled with the raising number of people switching to cycling as against driving provide us with unlimited opportunities to sell our bicycles to a large number of individuals.
We have been able to conduct thorough feasibility studies and market survey and we know what our potential clients will be looking for when they visit our bicycle dealership and repair shop outlets; we are well positioned to take on the opportunities that will come our way.
Just like any other business, one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn. It is a fact that economic downturn affects purchasing/spending power. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new bicycle dealership and repair shop outlet in same location where ours is located. So also, unfavorable government policies may also pose a threat to businesses such as ours.
- Market Trends
The Bicycle Dealership and Repair Shop Industry depends on strong consumer spending to spur demand for industry products. The Consumer Confidence Index (CCI) measures consumers’ feelings about present and future economic conditions.
Consumers base their decisions to purchase discretionary items such as bicycles on changes in disposable income and their ability to maintain current incomes in the future. The CCI is expected to decrease in 2019, representing a potential threat to the industry.
Over the last half a decade, the economy has begun recovering from recessionary declines with both the Consumer Confidence Index and disposable income increasing. Going forward, as the economy of the United States continues to recover and consumers are expected to loosen their discretionary budgets, the industry is anticipated to thrive.
This is why raising disposable income, healthy lifestyle and climate change cum global warming will support demand for industry products and services. Truly the industry has fared well overall as cycling has gained popularity for its health and environmental benefits, and as rising disposable income has encouraged consumer purchases.
Bicycles are used for recreation and sporting activities, including cycling competitions. As a result, an increase in sports participation can raise demand for new bicycles. Participation in sports is expected to increase in 2019, representing a potential opportunity for the industry.
The bicycle dealership and repair shops landscape has seen tremendous changes in the last 20 years; it has grown from the smaller outlets to a more organized and far reaching venture. The introduction of franchise and online store makes it easier reach out to a larger market far beyond the areas where a physical shop is located.
Our Target Market
The bicycle dealership and repair shops industry has a wide range of customers; every individual and corporate organization (cyclist clubs and bicycle courier services) who owns bicycles would at one point or the other call for repair and replacement of parts.
In view of that, we have positioned our bike shop to service the residents of Huntsville – Alabama. We have conducted our market research and feasibility studies and we have ideas of what our target market would be expecting from us.
We are in business to retail a wide range of new bicycles and bicycles spare parts and accessories to the following groups of people;
- Cyclist clubs
- Bicycle courier services companies
- Sportsmen and Sportswomen
Our Competitive Advantage
A close study of the bicycle dealership and repair shops industry reveals that the market has become much more intensely competitive over the last decade. As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry.
We are aware of the stiff competition and we are prepared to compete favorably with other leading bicycle dealership and repair shops in Huntsville – Alabama and throughout the United States and Canada.
Martins Greene® Bike Shop, Inc. is launching a standard one stop bicycle dealership and repair shop that will indeed become the preferred choice of residents of Huntsville – Alabama and every other location where our outlets will be opened.
Our bicycle dealership and repair shop is located in a corner piece property on a busy road directly opposite one of the largest residential estates in Huntsville – Alabama. One thing is certain; we will ensure that we have a wide range of bicycles and bicycle spare parts and accessories from leading manufacturers available in our shop at all times.
One of our business goals is to make Martins Greene® Bike Shop, Inc. a one stop bicycle dealership and repair shop for both individuals and corporate organizations. Our excellent customer service culture, online store, various payment options and highly secured facility will serve as a competitive advantage for us.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our goals and objectives. We will also give good working conditions and commissions to freelance sales agents that we will recruit from time to time.
SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Martins Greene® Bike Shop, Inc. is in business to retail a wide range of bicycles and bicycle spare parts and accessories and offer repair services to the residents of Huntsville – Alabama and every other location our shop will be opened.
We are in the bicycle dealership and repair shops industry to maximize profits and we are going to ensure that we achieve or business goals and objectives. Martins Greene® Bike Shop, Inc. will generate income by;
- Retailing new bicycles (Mountain bicycles, BMX bicycle, Road bicycles, Hybrid/cross bicycles and other bicycles), bicycle parts and accessories
- Providing bicycle repair and maintenance services.
One thing is certain when it comes to bicycle dealership and repair shop business, if your shop is well stocked with various types of bicycles, spare parts and accessories from different brands and centrally positioned, you will always attract customers cum sales and that will sure translate to increase in revenue for the business.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Huntsville – Alabama and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income/profits from the first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to examine the Bicycle Dealership and Repair Shops Industry, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. Below are the sales projections for Martins Greene® Bike Shop, Inc. it is based on the location of our business and other factors as it relates to bicycle dealership and repair shops start – ups in the United States;
- First Fiscal Year (FY1): $290,000
- Second Fiscal Year (FY2): $450,000
- Third Fiscal Year (FY3): $700,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor retailing same bicycle brands as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location for Martins Greene® Bike Shop, Inc. we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to penetrate the available market and become the preferred choice for residents of Huntsville – Alabama.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the bicycle dealership and repair shop industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in Huntsville – Alabama.
In summary, Martins Greene® Bike Shop, Inc. will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to win customers over;
- Introduce our bicycle dealership and repair shop by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to cyclist clubs, bicycle courier services companies, corporate organizations, households and key stake holders in Huntsville – Alabama
- Ensure that we have a wide range of bicycles, bicycle spare parts and accessories from different brands at all times.
- Make use of attractive hand bills to create awareness and also to give direction to our shop
- Position our signage/flexi banners at strategic places around Huntsville – Alabama
- Position our greeters to welcome and direct potential customers
- Create a loyalty plan that will enable us reward our regular customers
- Engage on roadshows within our neighborhood to create awareness for our shop
- List our business and products on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Leverage on the internet to promote our business
- Engage in direct marketing and sales
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing (referrals)
Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Despite the fact that our shop is well located, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for the business. We are going to explore all available means to promote our bicycle dealership and repair shop.
Martins Greene® Bike Shop, Inc. has a long – term plan of opening outlets in various locations all around Alabama and key cities in the United States which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in Huntsville before venturing out.
Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Martins Greene® Bike Shop, Inc.;
- lace adverts on community based newspapers, radio and TV stations
- Encourage the use of word of mouth publicity from our loyal customers
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Google+ and other platforms to promote our business.
- Ensure that our we position our banners and billboards in strategic positions all around Huntsville – Alabama
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas in and around our neighborhood
- Contact cyclist clubs, corporate organizations, households, landlord associations and schools by calling them up and informing them of Martins Greene® Bike Shop, Inc. and the products we sell
- Advertise our bicycle dealership and repair shop business in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site
- Brand all our official cars and ensure that all our staff members wear our branded shirt or cap at regular intervals
Our Pricing Strategy
Aside from quality, pricing is one of the key factors that gives leverage to a bicycle dealership and repair shop.
We know we don’t have the capacity to compete with big players in the industry, but we will ensure that the prices and quality of all the bicycles, bicycle spare parts and accessories that are available in our shop are competitive with what is obtainable amongst bicycle dealerships within our level.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Martins Greene® Bike Shop, Inc. is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Martins Greene® Bike Shop, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our clients make payment for bikes purchase and repair services rendered without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
Our Startup Expenditure (Budget)
These are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital;
- The total fee for registering the business in the Unites States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $3,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Martins Greene® Bike Shop, Inc. in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $3,580.
- The cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,500.
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400.
- The cost for payment of rent for 12 months at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of $75,600.
- The cost for shop remodeling (construction of racks and shelves) – $20,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $60,000
- The cost for start-up inventory (stocking with a wide range of bicycles, bicycle spare parts and accessories from different brands) – $150,000
- The cost for counter area equipment – $9,500
- The cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The cost of purchase and installation of CCTVs: $10,000
- The cost for the purchase of office furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al): $4,000.
- The cost of launching a website: $600
- Miscellaneous: $10,000
We would need an estimate of $300,000 to successfully set up our bicycle dealership and repair shop in Huntsville – Alabama.
Generating Funds/Startup Capital for Martins Greene® Bike Shop, Inc.
Martins Greene® Bike Shop, Inc. is a private registered business that is owned and financed by Martins Greene. He has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $100,000 (Personal savings $80,000 and soft loan from family members $20,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $200,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Part of the plans we have in place to sustain Martins Greene® Bike Shop, Inc. is to ensure that we continue to make available a wide range of bicycles, bicycle parts and accessories from different manufacturing brands in our shop outlets, deliver quality repair and maintenance services, improvise on how to do things faster and cheaper.
We are not going to relent in providing conducive environment for our workers and also the required trainings that will help them deliver excellent services at all times.
We are quite aware that our customers are a key component to the growth and survival of our business hence we are going to continuously engage them to give us ideas on how to serve them better and the products they want to see in our store. We will not waste time in adopting new technology, best practices and diversifying our services.
Martins Greene® Bike Shop, Inc. will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and remodeling the shop: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Packaging and Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed bicycle repair tool box, furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Compilation of our list of products that will be available in our store: Completed
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – manufacturers and suppliers of bicycles, bicycle spare parts and accessories: In Progress
Latest posts by Joy Nwokoro (see all)
- A Sample Hair Recycling Technology Business Plan Template - January 25, 2020
- A Sample Dry Cleaning Home Delivery Business Plan Template - January 25, 2020
- How to Write a Paper Mill Business Plan [Sample Template] - January 24, 2020