Are you about starting a frozen custard company? If YES, here is a complete sample frozen custard business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a frozen custard company. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample frozen custard marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for frozen custard companies. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Why Start a Frozen Custard Business?
Frozen custard is a cold dessert just like your usual ice cream, but it is made with eggs in addition to cream and sugar. It is usually kept in a warmer temperature compared to ice cream, and typically has a denser consistency. Both ice cream and frozen custard are made with milk, cream and sugar. There is no major difference in ingredients and the machines used to make them.
If you are sure this type of business is what you want to do after you must have conducted your research, then the next step to follow is to write a good business plan. Below is a sample frozen custard company business plan template that will help you successfully write yours without much stress.
A Sample Frozen Custard Business Plan Template
- Industry Overview
Frozen custard business falls under the Italian Ice Cream and Frozen Custard Store Franchises Industry and businesses in this industry mainly serve frozen custard, Italian ice cream or gelato. It is important to state that corporate-owned establishments and frozen yogurt stores are not part of this industry.
The Ice Cream and Frozen Custard Store Franchises industry has come a long way and it is still evolving with a good number of frozen custard desert makers bringing in creativity in terms of flavors, packaging and mode of selling.
Frozen custard chains in the United States include Culver’s, headquartered in Prairie du Sac, Wisconsin, with outlets in 20 states; Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steak burgers, based in Wichita, Kansas, with more than 275 locations nationwide; Andy’s Frozen Custard, based in Springfield, Missouri, with over 30 locations; Ted Drewes Frozen Custard in St. Louis and Abbott’s Frozen Custard in Rochester, New York.
If you are a close observer of happenings in the Ice Cream and Frozen Custard Store Franchises industry, you will agree that the industry has gained ground in the United States in recent years. Loads of factors are responsible for influencing demand for frozen custard, ice cream and gelato, especially the increasing health consciousness of consumers, higher input costs and the emergence of frozen custard.
The revenue growth for the industry will be more subdued going forward as competition from healthier, frozen custard substitutes intensifies. Consumers are increasingly moving away from frozen custard dessert, ice cream and gelato stores, as the level of health consciousness in the United States rises. Nevertheless, their popularity during warm summer months is expected to cushion the industry from any serious declines in demand.
The Ice Cream and Frozen Custard Store Franchises industry is indeed a thriving and profitable industry in most countries of the world. It is a major sector of the economy of the United States of America and they generate over $5 billion annually from more than 9,044 registered and licensed ice cream and frozen custard stores franchises scattered all around the United States of America.
The industry is responsible for the employment of over 108,410 people. Experts project that the industry will grow at a 3.2 percent annual rate between 2011 and 2016. The establishments with the lion shares of the available market in the industry are Baskin-Robbins, Cold Stone Creamery, Dairy Queen and Rita’s Italian Ice.
A recent report published by IBIS World shows that the Ice Cream and Frozen Custard Store Franchises industry has been on the rise during the five years to 2016, albeit with limited growth. The report pointed out that several factors have been influencing demand for ice cream and frozen custard, especially the increasing health consciousness of consumers.
Furthermore, frozen yogurt has gained popularity as a substitute to ice cream and this increased competition has negatively impacted industry revenue during the five-year period. However, growth in disposable income and declines in the price of milk (and therefore ice cream) have led to increases in industry revenue.
Lastly, if you have plans to start your own frozen custard business in the United States, you should ensure that you carry out a thorough market survey and feasibility studies. States in the southern region in the United States such as Texas and Florida et al can be ideal for a frozen custard business simply because of the weather there. If you get some key factors wrong before starting your frozen custard store business, then you are likely going to struggle to stay afloat.
Frozen Custard Business Plan – Executive Summary
Mommy Shaun® Frozen Custard, LLC is a registered frozen custard and Italian ice cream production company that will be based in Broughton Street – Savannah, Ga., USA and will serve a wide range of clients. We are in the Ice Cream and Frozen Custard industry to retail a variety of frozen custard and Italian ice deserts served for consumption on premises and take away to a wide range of customers along the locations where we intend positioning our shop. We have put plans in place to also sell our franchise and offer consultancy services in line with our area of business.
We are in the Ice Cream and Frozen Custard Store Franchises industry to favorably compete with other leading brands in the industry and our corporate business goal is to be among the top five brands in the frozen custard production line of business in the United States of America.
As a company, we are willing to go the extra mile to invest in some of the finest professionals we can find and also, we have set plans in place to acquire the best of equipment when it comes to setting up a standard frozen custard business.
Our frozen custard dessert shops are customized to fit into the kind of ideas we have of how a first-class frozen custard dessert business should look like. When it comes to hygiene and proper packaging, we have put plans, process and structures in place that will ensure that we are always at the top of our game. We have been able to secure permits from all relevant departments in Savannah – Georgia.
Mommy Shaun® Frozen Custard, LLC is set to redefine how the frozen custard business should be run, not just in Savannah – Georgia, but also throughout the United States of America. This is why we have put plans in place for continuous training and retraining of all our staff members at and also liaising with stake holders in the industry to contribute our quota in the way Italian ice and frozen custard making equipment should be fabricated to meet the ever-changing demand of the industry.
We are certain that the demand for frozen custard is not going to plummet anytime soon especially during summer, which is why we have put plans in place to continue to explore all available markets around the cities where we will open of frozen custard dessert shop.
Our strongest selling point at Mommy Shaun® Frozen Custard, LLC is the unique taste of the different flavors of frozen dessert that we will produce and sell. There is hardly any customer that will taste any of our products and would not want to come back.
Mommy Shaun® Frozen Custard, LLC will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our customers’ needs precisely and completely whenever they patronize our products.
Mommy Shaun® Frozen Custard, LLC is established by a Georgia award winning food nutritionist – Isabella Hamilton who has a B.Sc. in Food Science Technology and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) from Yale Business School. She has a robust experience in the food and confectioneries industry.
- Our Product and Services
At Mommy Shaun® Frozen Custard, LLC, we deal in all forms and flavors of frozen custard and Italian ice deserts. Our intention of starting Mommy Shaun® Frozen Custard, LLC is to make profits from the Ice Cream and Frozen Custard industry and we will do all that is permitted by the law of the United States to achieve our aim and ambition.
Here are some of our products and services;
- Frozen custard and Italian ice cream served for consumption on premises
- Frozen custard and Italian ice cream served at table by server
- Frozen custard and Italian ice cream served through drive-through
- Frozen custard and Italian ice cream for consumption off premises
- Training, consultancy and business advisory services
Our Vision Statement
Over vision is to be amongst the top 5 leading Italian ice cream and frozen custard production companies in the United States of America before our 10th anniversary.
- Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to build a world – class frozen custard and Italian ice production business that will meet the highest standards of excellence with superb service and product offerings in a friendly and welcoming environment.
- Our Business Structure
As part of our plans to build a standard Frozen Custard and Italian Ice Cream Production Company in Savannah – Georgia, we have perfected plans to get it right from the beginning which is why we are going the extra mile to ensure that we have competent and hardworking employees to occupy all the available positions in our company.
The picture of the kind of frozen custard dessert company we intend building and the business goals we want to achieve are what informed the amount we are ready to pay for the best hands available in the industry as long as they are willing and ready to work with us to achieve our business goals and objectives.
With the wide range of our product offerings and the plan to sell franchise, we are only expected to employ more than it is required to run a conventional frozen custard dessert production business. Definitely, we will have various employees to man the various services offering at Mommy Shaun® Frozen Custard, LLC.
In view of that, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer
- Plant Manager
- Food Technologist
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Sales and Marketing Team
Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO (Owner):
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of the frozen custard and Italian ice dessert production plant
- Part of the team that determines the quantity of frozen custard and Italian ice desert that are to be produced
- Maps out strategies that will lead to efficiency amongst workers in the plant
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of plant workers
- Ensures that the steady flow of both raw materials to the plant and easy flow of finished products through wholesale distributors to the market
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs
- Ensures that the plant meets the expected safety and health standard at all times
Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Oversees the smooth running of the daily office and field activities
- Responsible for the production of all the flavors of frozen custard and Italian ice dessert produced by the company
- Ensures that the organization follows due process as it applies to the nature of business we are into
- Serves as the quality control cum assurance officer of the organization
Sales and Marketing Team
- Retails frozen custard and Italian ice dessert to our customers when they make demands
- Manages external research and coordinates all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers (retailers) and attract new ones
- Models demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by customer purchases
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for expanding sales
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps to increase sales and growth for the company
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
- Responsible for cleaning the shop facility at all times
- Ensure that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the human resources and admin manager
Frozen Custard Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
As part of our drive for excellence when it comes to running a standard frozen custard dessert production company, we were able to engage some of the finest business consultants in Savannah – Georgia to look through our business concept and together we were able to critically examine the prospect of the business and to access ourselves to be sure we have what it takes to run a standard frozen custard company that can compete favorably in the Ice Cream and Frozen Custard industry.
In view of that, we were able to take stock of our strengths, our weakness, our opportunities and also the threats that we are likely going to be exposed to in Savannah – Georgia and even in the United States of America as a whole. Here is a preview of what we got from the critically conducted SWOT Analysis for Mommy Shaun® Frozen Custard, LLC;
Our strength lies in the fact that we have various flavors of frozen custard and Italian ice deserts that can meet the needs of a wide range of customers. We have a well – designed and structured store and equipment that will enable us meet the demand of products even if the demand tripled over night or if we have an emergency need.
Another factor that counts to our advantage is the background of our Chief Executive Office; she has a robust experience in the industry and also a pretty good academic qualification to match the experience acquired which has placed her amongst the top-flight professionals in the United States of America.
We are not ignoring the fact that offering consultancy services and running a standard and accredited training center is definitely going to count as a positive for us.
The fact that we are setting up a frozen custard dessert production business in a city with other established ice cream plants might likely pose a challenge for us in breaking into the already saturated market in Savannah – Georgia. In essence our chosen location might be our weakness.
But never the less, we have plans to launch out with a big bang. We know with that we will be able to create a positive impression and we have a proper handle when it comes to building on an already gathered momentum.
The opportunities available to us are unlimited. Americans consume all forms and flavors of frozen custard and Italian ice deserts on a daily basis and all what we are going to do to push our products to them is already perfected. There is also a growing number of aspiring entrepreneurs who would want to learn how to make frozen custard and Italian ice dessert and they will readily find our government approved ice dessert training center highly ideal for them to fulfill that goal.
The threat that is likely going to confront us is the fact that we are competing with already established frozen custard and ice cream truck companies in Savannah – Georgia and also there are other entrepreneurs who are likely going to launch similar business within the location of our business. Of course, they will compete with us in winning over the available market. Another threat that we are likely going to face are unfavorable government policies and of course economic downturn.
Frozen Custard Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
When it comes to ice desserts such as frozen custard, Italian ice and gelato, shave ice, snow cone, frozen yogurt and ice cream et al, everyone will quite agree that the market trend changes from time to time. Frozen custard dessert production companies are seriously researching and creating flavors and varieties that will keep them afloat in business.
Any frozen custard dessert production company that wants to remain relevant in the industry must be willing to explore the ice deserts world; he or she must be able to come up with a product that tastes unique from what is available in the market.
Another trend is that some frozen custard production companies have gone beyond only selling their products in their stores to taking it out to people in parks, sport centers and public places through vans and mobile food trucks. Some of these companies have even gone ahead to start retailing their products to the public through vending machines; it is one of the strategies that is helping them gain a huge market share.
- Our Target Market
Just like ice creams, frozen custard deserts are generally consumed by almost everybody in our planet as such, anyone who chooses to establish the business in any part of the world especially in tropical regions or countries in the equator is sure going to get good returns on his or her investment as long as they are doing the right thing when it comes to setting up and running the business.
In view of that, we have conducted our market research and we have ideas of what our target market would be expecting from us. We are in business to engage in wholesale distribution and to retail a wide range of frozen custard and Italian ice deserts to the following groups of people;
- Corporate Executives
- Business People
- Sports Men and Women
- Everyone who resides in our target locations
Our Competitive Advantage
Our aim of starting Mommy Shaun® Frozen Custard, LLC is to build a business that can grow within the first 10 years of establishing the business to be listed amongst the top 5 frozen custard production companies in the United States of America. With that in mind, we have been able to come up with competitive strategies that will help us compete favorably in the industry.
We are going to be one of the very few frozen custard dessert production companies in Savannah – Georgia with vending machines in all our shop locations.
Another competitive advantage that we have is the vast experience of our management team; we have people on board who are highly experienced and understand how to grow business from the scratch to becoming a national phenomenon.
So also, the wide varieties of frozen custard and Italian ice deserts we produce, our large national distribution network and of course our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for the business.
One thing is certain, we will ensure that our store is well equipped and meet the required standard at all times.
Lastly, all our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry. It will enable them to be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our business aims and objectives.
Frozen Custard Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Mommy Shaun® Frozen Custard, LLC is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the Ice Cream and Frozen Custard industry in the United States of America and we are going to go all the way to ensure that we do all it takes to sell a wide range of our products to a wide range of customers.
Mommy Shaun® Frozen Custard, LLC will generate income by selling the following products and offering the following services;
- Various flavors of frozen custard
- Various flavors of Italian ice cream
- Training, consultancy and advisory services
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Savannah – Georgia and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough profits from our first six months of operation and grow our business.
We have been able to critically examine the Ice Cream and Frozen Custard Store industry, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projections are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to similar startups in Savannah – Georgia.
Part of what we need to do to meet our sales projection is to ensure that at least one out of every 10 people within 10 blocks of our store is aware of the unique flavor benefits Frozen Custard has over traditional ice cream within our first three months of operation.
Below are the sales projection for Mommy Shaun® Frozen Custard, LLC, it is based on the location of our business and of course the flexibility of our market approach;
- First Fiscal Year: $150,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $350,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $500,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and the arrival of a competitor in same location as ours within the period stated above. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location to Mommy Shaun® Frozen Custard, LLC and also the kind of frozen custard and Italian ice dessert to produce, we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order to penetrate the available market in the cities where we intend positioning our business.
We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the number of customers we want to attract per time and also for our products to favorably compete with other leading frozen custard and Italian ice dessert brands in Savannah – Georgia and the whole of the United States of America.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market Savannah – Georgia and throughout the United States of America.
In summary, Mommy Shaun® Frozen Custard, LLC will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to sell our wide range of frozen custard dessert;
- Introduce our frozen custard dessert brand by sending introductory letters to residents, event planners, merchants and other stakeholders both in Savannah – Georgia and in other cities in the United States of America
- Open our frozen custard dessert production company with a party so as to capture the attention of residents who are our first targets
- Engage in roadshows in targeted communities from time to time to sell our products
- Advertise our products in community based newspapers, local TV and radio stations
- List our business and products on yellow pages’ ads (local directories)
- Leverage on the internet to promote our frozen custard dessert brands
- Engage in direct marketing and sales
- Encourage the use of word of mouth marketing (referrals)
- Maintaining and growing relationships with customers to generate new and repeat sales
- Significant spending in grass roots marketing
- Innovating new product offerings that will differentiate us from our competition
Frozen Custard Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Despite the fact that our frozen custard company is a standard one that can favorably compete with other leading brands in the United States, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for all our products.
Mommy Shaun® Frozen Custard, LLC has a long-term plan of selling our franchise all around the United States of America which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in Savannah – Georgia before venturing out to other cities in the United States of America. As a matter of fact, our publicity and advertising strategy is not solely for selling our products but to also effectively communicate our brand.
Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Mommy Shaun® Frozen Custard, LLC;
- Place adverts on both print (community based newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, et al to promote our brand
- Install our billboards in strategic locations all around Savannah – Georgia
- Engage in roadshows from time to time in targeted communities
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Position our Flexi Banners at strategic positions in the location where we intend getting customers to start patronizing our products
- Ensure that all our staff members wear our customized clothes, and all our official cars and trucks are customized and well branded.
Our Pricing Strategy
Generally, the prices for Italian ice desserts and frozen yogurt are affordable hence there is no need to employ any detailed strategies when it comes to pricing.
In view of that, our prices will conform to what is obtainable in the industry but we will ensure that within the first 6 to 12 months, our products are sold a little bit below the average price. We have put in place business strategies that will help us run on low profit margin for a period of 6 months; it is a way of encouraging people to buy into our brands.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Mommy Shaun® Frozen Custard, LLC is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Mommy Shaun® Frozen Custard, LLC will make available to her clients;
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards/Point of Sale Machines
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for products without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
- Startup Expenditure (Budget)
When it comes to starting a standard frozen custard and Italian ice dessert business, one is expected to spend the bulk of the startup capital on the purchase of standard dessert making machines and leasing a shop facility. Aside from that, you are not expected to spend much except for purchasing ingredients, paying of your employees and utility bills.
These are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital;
- The total fee for registering the business in the United States of America – $750
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $1,300
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Mommy Shaun® Frozen Custard, LLC; in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of – $3,580
- The cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,500
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500)
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $100,000
- The cost for start-up inventory (raw materials and packaging materials et al) – $9,000
- Storage hardware (bins, rack, shelves, food case) – $3,720
- The cost for counter area equipment (counter top, sink, ice machine, etc.) – $9,500
- The cost for frozen custard and Italian ice dessert making equipment – $20,000
- The cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $4,750
- The cost of launching a website – $600
- The cost for our opening party – $5,000
- Miscellaneous – $1,000
We would need an estimate of One Hundred and Fifty Thousand ($150,000) to successfully set up our frozen custard and Italian ice dessert production company in Savannah – Georgia.
Generating Startup Capital for Mommy Shaun® Frozen Custard, LLC
Mommy Shaun® Frozen Custard, LLC is a privately registered family business that is owned and financed by Isabella Hamilton and her immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partners which is why she has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings and sell of stocks
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the Bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $50,000 (Personal savings $40,000 and soft loan from family members $10,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $100,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
Frozen Custard Business Plan – Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of the employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business close shop.
One of our major goals of starting Mommy Shaun® Frozen Custard, LLC is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to retail our frozen custard and Italian ice deserts flavors a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Mommy Shaun® Frozen Custard, LLC will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and re – training of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Application for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Leasing a shop facility (renovation inclusive): Completed
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Graphic Designs and Printing of Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party planning: In Progress