Are you about starting a solar panel cleaning company? If YES, here is a complete sample solar panel cleaning company business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a solar panel cleaning company. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample solar panel cleaning company marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for solar panel cleaning companies. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Table of Content
- Why Start a Solar Panel Cleaning Business?
- 1. Industry Overview
- 2. Executive Summary
- 3. Our Products and Services
- 4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- 5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- 6. SWOT Analysis
- 7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- 8. Our Target Market
- 9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- 10. Sales Forecast
- 11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
- 12. Our Pricing Strategy
- 13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
- 14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Why Start a Solar Panel Cleaning Business?
As an aspiring entrepreneur who is ready to build a business that will survive in the future, then you should build your business along the lines of new technology. One of such businesses that can be categorized under new technology is the solar panel cleaning business.
This type of business can be started by someone who is already into similar services (services such as solar panel repair or even professional cleaning services). If you have experience in this regard, it will be easier for you to start and effectively run a solar panel cleaning business.
Solar panel cleaning is basically cleaning solar panels that are mounted on roof tops or on a machine or device. When solar panels are properly cleaned, it enables the panel to store and deliver maximum energy as stated by the manufacturers.
It is important to state that before launching any business, you should carry out your due diligence as it relates to market research, economic and cost analysis and of course feasibility studies. If you get things right before launching your solar panel cleaning company, it will not take you long before you secure enough corporate clients that can give you leverage in the industry.
Below is a sample solar panel cleaning business plan template that can help you to successfully write your own with little or no difficulty.
A Sample Solar Panel Cleaning Business Plan Template
1. Industry Overview
Solar panel cleaning business falls under the solar panel technology industry and this industry is rapidly gaining huge market acceptance all over the globe because of how effective and useful it has become to most people. Solar panel is simply a device that helps convert sunlight into electrical energy and stores it for use. There are loads of areas where you can use solar energy and that is the reason why a lot of inventions that is being powered by solar panel (energy) keep propping up.
You can use solar energy to power automobiles, street lights, residential buildings (electronics and electrical appliances inclusive), you can use solar energy to power almost any device that requires electrical energy to function.
The Solar Panel Cleaning Services industry is an open industry hence it has a low level of market share concentration. Even though large multi-service agencies operate in the industry, revenue is also spread among thousands of small firms and freelancers.
As a matter of fact, no single solar panel cleaning company can account for more than 5.0 percent of the total revenue generated in the industry. This is why smaller solar panel cleaning businesses are the largest players in the solar panel cleaning industry. According to a report published by the National Renewable Energy Laboratory, about 64.0 percent of total industry operators employ less than 10 full time workers.
The Solar Panel Cleaning Services industry has galloped ahead in recent years as a result of the rapid technological developments in our world, falling solar panel costs and favorable government policy. In the coming years, demand for solar panel installation and cleaning services is projected to continue growing. The industry is still dominated by original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), which are companies that will visit a customer to repair or replace the same products that they make.
Statistics has it that the Solar Panel Repair industry that solar panel cleaning services is a part of in the united states of America, is worth $10bn, with an estimated growth rate of 22 percent. There are about 13,494 registered and licensed solar panel installation, repair and maintenance businesses in the United States and they are responsible for employing about 77,312 people.
Most people who have a stake in the industry will agree that the solar panel cleaning services industry has come to stay and of course it is one industry that plays key role not only in the business world, but also in almost all aspects of what goes around in our world today as long as solar panels are involved and would need to be cleaned.
The solar panel cleaning service industry is very open to any aspiring entrepreneur who has acquired the required training, skills and perhaps professional certifications to start his or her own solar panel cleaning business.
2. Executive Summary
Captain Universe®, Solar Panel Cleaning Services, LLC is a standard solar panel cleaning company that will be based in First Avenue, Cherry Creek – Denver. We have successfully secured an office facility in a business district within the heart of the city.
Captain Universe®, Solar Panel Cleaning Services, LLC will offer services such as solar panel cleaning and of course installation, repair, servicing and maintenance. Our business goal is to become one of the leading solar panel cleaning company in the United States and we will make sure that we do all we can to compete favorably with leaders in the industry.
Our workers are going to be selected from a pool of certified and highly experienced solar panel repair engineers and technicians in and around San Diego – California and also from any part of the United States of America as the business grows.
We will make sure that we take all the members of our workforce through the required training that will position them to meet the expectation of the company and to compete with leading solar panel cleaning companies in the United States and throughout the globe.
At Captain Universe®, Solar Panel Cleaning Services, LLC, our client’s best interest will always come first, and everything we do will be guided by our values and professional ethics. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
Captain Universe®, Solar Panel Cleaning Services, LLC is private registered business that is owned and financed by Lewis Martins and his immediate family members. Denis Martins has over 6 years of hands of experience working for some of the leading companies in the solar panel installation, repair and maintenance industry before launching Captain Universe®, Solar Panel Cleaning Services, LLC.
3. Our Products and Services
Captain Universe®, Solar Panel Cleaning Services, LLC is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the solar panel installation, maintenance and repair services industry. We want to compete favorably with leading solar panel cleaning companies in the United States which is why we have put in place a competent quality assurance team that will ensure that every solar panel cleaning jobs carried out or related services rendered meet and even surpass our customers’ expectations.
We will work hard to ensure that Captain Universe®, Solar Panel Cleaning Services, LLC is not just accepted in Cherry Creek – Denver, but also in other cities in the United States of America. Our services are listed below;
- Cleaning of solar panels
- Other related solar panel installation, maintenance and repair services
4. Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to establish a standard and world class solar panel cleaning company that will become a leader in the industry.
- Our mission as a solar panel cleaning company is to develop a highly successful, profitable all round solar panel cleaning business which provides quality services in our community and to become a standard for an ideal solar panel cleaning business not only in Cherry Creek – Denver, but also throughout the United States of America and Canada where we intend selling our franchise.
Our Business Structure
The success of any business lies in the foundation on which the business is built on, which is why we have decided to build our solar panel cleaning services company on the right business foundation. As a matter of fact, we are set out to build a solar panel cleaning business that will be a standard for the solar panel cleaning line of business in the United States of America and Canada.
We want to build a business of dedicated workforce who will go all the way to ensure that our customers are satisfied and they get value for their money when they hire our services. We are aware that it takes a business with the right employees and structure to achieve all what we have set to achieve, which is why we will be putting structures and standard operating processes in place that will help us deliver excellent services. The success of our solar panel cleaning business will be anchored on the team and not on any individual.
With the wide range of our service offerings and the plan to sell franchise, we are only expected to employ more than it is required to run a conventional solar panel cleaning business. Captain Universe®, Solar Panel Cleaning Services, LLC will employ professionals and skilled people to occupy the following position;
- Manager (Owner)
- Marketing and Sales Executive
- Client Service Executive
- Solar Panel Cleaners (6)
- Truck/Van Driver
5. Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creates, communicates, and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals and payment of salaries
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Responsible for managing the daily activities in the organization
- Ensures that the office facility is in tip top shape and conducive enough to welcome customers
- Prepares budget and reports for the organization
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out staff induction for new team members
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Regularly hold meetings with key stakeholders (clients and member of the board) to review the effectiveness of the business Policies, Procedures and Processes
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
- Describes job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Oversee the smooth running of the daily activities of organization
Marketing and Sales Executive
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new clients, and business opportunities et al
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of projects.
- Writes winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy
- Responsible for handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for increasing sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represents Captain Universe®, Solar Panel Cleaning Services, LLC in strategic meetings
- Helps to increase sales and growth for Captain Universe®, Solar Panel Cleaning Services, LLC.
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports; analyzes financial feasibility for the most complex proposed projects; conducts market research to forecast trends and business conditions.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting for the organization
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for Captain Universe®, Solar Panel Cleaning Services, LLC
- Serves as internal auditor for Captain Universe®, Solar Panel Cleaning Services, LLC.
Client Service Executive
- Welcomes clients and visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with clients on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products and, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to clients when they make enquiries
Solar Panel Cleaners (6):
- Responsible for handling core services such as cleaning solar panels and handling solar panel maintenance services
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the manager
- Responsible for transporting solar panel cleaning equipment, supplies and workers to project sites
- Runs errand for the organization
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the manager
6. SWOT Analysis
Solar panel cleaning business is one of the many businesses that can easily generate business deals with little stress as long as they are well positioned and equipped to carry out their services. We are building a standard solar panel cleaning business which is why we have decided to subject our business idea to SWOT Analysis.
Ordinarily we can successfully run a normal solar panel cleaning business without the stress of going through the required protocol, but because of the nature of the kind of solar panel cleaning business we want to establish, we don’t have any option other than to follow due process.
We hired the services of Mr. Jordan Atkinson, a HR and Business consultant with bias in startups to help us conduct SWOT analysis for our company and he did a pretty job for us. Here is a of the result we got from the SWOT analysis that was conducted on behalf of Captain Universe®, Solar Panel Cleaning Services, LLC.
Captain Universe®, Solar Panel Cleaning Services, LLC is centrally located in-between a densely populated residential estate and business district in the heart of Cherry Creek – Denver; our location is in fact our major strength.
We are also one of the very few solar panel cleaning companies in the whole of Cherry Creek – Denver that is well equipped to carry out a wide range of services as it relates to solar panel cleaning. Another strength that counts for us is the power of our team. We have a team that are considered experts in the solar panel cleaning line of business, a team of hardworking and dedicated individuals.
Captain Universe®, Solar Panel Cleaning Services, LLC is a new business which is owned by an individual, and we may not have the financial muscle to sustain the kind of publicity we want to give our business and also to attract some of the experienced hands in the solar panel cleaning industry.
We are centrally located in one of the busiest areas in Cherry Creek – Denver and we are open to all the available opportunities that the city has to offer. Our business concept also positioned us to be a one stop shop in the solar panel cleaning line of business.
The truth is that there are no standard solar panel cleaning company within the area where ours is going to be located; the closest solar panel cleaning company to our proposed location is about 6 miles away. In a nutshell, we do not have any direct competition within our target market area.
Some of the threats that are likely going to confront Captain Universe®, Solar Panel Cleaning Services, LLC is unfavorable government policies, seasonal fluctuations, demographic/social factors, downturn in the economy which is likely going to affect consumer spending and of course emergence of new competitors within the same location where ours is located.
7. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
One obvious trend in the solar panel installation, maintenance and repair industry is that players in this industry install solar panels as part of general residential and commercial contracting services. These companies are contracted either by a homeowner, a solar panel manufacturer or by solar marketing firms that arrange a buyer for solar panels and contract an industry enterprise to carry out the installation work, cleaning, maintenance and repairs.
Another trend is that the Solar Panel Installation, Repair and Maintenance industry that solar panel cleaning services a part of has galloped ahead in recent years as a result of the rapid technological developments in our world, falling solar panel costs and favorable government policy.
In the coming years, demand for solar panel installation is projected to continue growing. Ongoing government aid in the form of tax credits and rebates, along with technological advances in solar energy, as well as the rising popularity of solar power purchase agreements (SPPAs), are expected to help revenue grow sharply going forward.
Lastly, the solar panel installation, maintenance and repair industry is still going to be dominated by original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), which are companies that will visit a customer to repair or replace the same products that they make.
8. Our Target Market
Before starting our solar panel cleaning business in Chery Creek – Denver, we conducted a market survey and feasibility studies and we are certain that there is a wide range of clients who cannot maximize the full potentials of their solar panels without regular cleaning.
In view of that, we have created strategies that will enable us reach out to various corporate organizations and households who we know can’t afford to do without our services. Below is a list of the people and organizations (that make use of solar panels) that we would market our products and services to;
- Banks, Insurance Companies and other related Financial Institutions
- Corporate Organizations
- The Government (Public works department)
- Schools (High Schools, Colleges and Universities)
- Sport Facilities
- Religious Organizations
- Branding and Advertising agencies
- Individuals and households
Surviving in the business world as a solar panel cleaning company requires more than your expertise, knowing how to deliver standard solar panel cleaning and maintenance jobs but also how to network with key people that matters.
Without a shadow of doubt, there are loads of big time investors (Solar Panel Manufacturing Companies), that have a stake in the solar panel cleaning services, but one thing is certain, there is room big enough to accommodate both big and small solar panel cleaning services companies.
What smaller solar panel cleaning services companies need to do to survive in the industry is to concentrate on providing solar panel cleaning services to households, individuals, estates, communities, schools, hospitals and hotels et al before bidding for big solar panel cleaning and maintenance contracts from large corporations.
We are quite aware that to be highly competitive in the solar panel cleaning services industry means that you are not only expected to deliver consistent and highly reliable solar panel cleaning and maintenance jobs, but you must be able to meet set targets. No one would want to continue to hire your services if don’t always meet up with the target date of completion of projects.
Our competitive advantage lies in the power of our team. We have a team of certified and highly trained and experience solar panel cleaning, maintenance and repair engineers and technicians, a team with excellent qualifications and experience in various niche areas in the solar panel industry. Aside from the synergy that exists in our carefully selected workforce, our services will be guided by best practices in the industry.
Lastly, all our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry. It will enable them to be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our business aims and objectives.
9. SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Captain Universe®, Solar Panel Cleaning Services, LLC is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the solar panel cleaning services industry and we are going to go all the way to ensure that we do all it takes to meet and surpass the expectations of all our clients.
Captain Universe®, Solar Panel Cleaning Services, LLC will generate income by offering the following services;
- Cleaning of solar panels
- Other related solar panel installation, maintenance and repair services
10. Sales Forecast
One thing is certain, there would always be corporate organizations and individuals who make use of solar panels and they would need the services of solar panel cleaning services companies.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in solar panel cleaning services business and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough profits from our first six months of operations and grow our solar panel cleaning services company to enviable heights.
We have been able to critically examine the solar panel cleaning services market and we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projection is based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to similar startups in Cherry Creek – Denver.
- First Year: $150,000
- Second Year: $350,000
- Third Year: $600,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same solar panel cleaning services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
We are mindful of the fact that there are growing competition in the solar panel cleaning line of business, hence we have been able to hire some of the best marketing experts to handle our sales and marketing.
Our sales and marketing team will be recruited based on their vast experience in the solar panel industry and they will be trained on a regular basis so as to be well equipped to meet their targets and the overall business goal of Captain Universe®, Solar Panel Cleaning Services, LLC.
Our corporate goal is to grow Captain Universe®, Solar Panel Cleaning Services, LLC to become one of the top 10 solar panel cleaning services brands in the United States of America which is why we have mapped out strategies that will help us take advantage of the available market and grow to become a major force to reckon with not only in Cherry Creek – Denver but also in other cities in the United States of America.
Captain Universe®, Solar Panel Cleaning Services, LLC is set to make use of the following marketing and sales strategies to attract clients;
- Introduce our solar panel cleaning services company by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to individuals, households, corporate organizations and key stake holders that make use of solar panel
- Promptness in bidding for solar panel cleaning and maintenance contract from the government and other cooperate organizations
- Advertise our business in relevant business magazines, newspapers, TV and radio stations.
- List our business on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Attend relevant international and local expos, seminars, and business fairs et al
- Create different packages for different category of clients in order to work with their budgets and still deliver excellent services
- Leverage on the internet to promote our business
- Engage direct marketing approach
- Encourage word of mouth marketing from loyal and satisfied clients
11. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Captain Universe®, Solar Panel Cleaning Services, LLC is set to create a standard for solar panel cleaning services in Cherry Creek – Denver and throughout the United States which is why we will go all the way to adopt and apply best practices to promote our business.
Good enough there is no hard and fast rule on how to advertise or promote a solar panel cleaning services business. The challenge is that most solar panel cleaning services companies do not have the required money to pump into publicity and advertising. The cash they have will be reserved to take care of overhead and operational cost.
Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Captain Universe®, Solar Panel Cleaning Services, LLC;
- Encourage our loyal customers to help us use word of mouth mode of advertisement (referrals)
- Advertise our solar panel cleaning services business in relevant magazines, local newspaper, local TV stations and local radio station
- Promote our business online via our official website
- List our business on local directories (yellow pages)
- Sponsor relevant community programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, twitter, et al to promote our brand
- Install our billboards in strategic locations all around Cherry Creek – Denver
- Direct coupon mailing approach
- Engage in roadshows from time to time in target communities
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Ensure that all our staff members wear our customized clothes, and all our official cars and trucks are customized and well branded
12. Our Pricing Strategy
At Captain Universe®, Solar Panel Cleaning Services, LLC we will keep the prices of our services below the average market rate by keeping our overhead low and by collecting payment in advance from corporate organizations who would hire our services.
Be that as it may, we have put plans in place to offer discount services once in a while and also to reward our loyal customers especially when they refer clients to us or when they introduce their friends and family members to our business.
The prices of our services will be same as what is obtainable in the United States’ solar panel cleaning services open market.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Captain Universe®, Solar Panel Cleaning Services, LLC is all inclusive because we are aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Captain Universe®, Solar Panel Cleaning Services, LLC will make available to her clients;
- Payment via bank transfer
- Payment with cash
- Payment via Point of Sale Machine (POS)
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via bank draft
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for our services without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials to clients who may want to deposit cash or make online transfer for our services.
13. Startup Expenditure (Budget)
In setting up any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting a place, then you would need a good amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of, and that your facility is conducive enough for workers to be creative and productive.
The tools and equipment that will be used are nearly the same cost everywhere, and any difference in prices would be minimal and can be overlooked. As for the detailed cost analysis for starting a standard solar panel cleaning services company; it might differ in other countries due to the value of their money. However, this is what it would cost us to set up Captain Universe®, Solar Panel Cleaning Services, LLC in the United of America;
- Business incorporating fees in the United States of America will cost – $750
- The budget for liability insurance, permits and license will cost – $3,500
- Acquiring an office space or warehouse that will accommodate the number of employees for at least 6 months (Re – Construction of the facility inclusive) will cost – $100,000
- The amount required to purchase the needed cleaning tools and maintenance equipment – $25,000
- Equipping the office (computers, printers, projectors, markers, servers / internet facility, furniture, telephones, filing cabinets, and electronics) will cost – $30,000
- Amount required to purchase the needed software applications to run our business – $3,500
- Launching an official Website will cost – $500
- Amount need to pay bills and staff members for at least 2 to 3 months – $70,000
- Additional Expenditure such as Business cards, Signage, Adverts and Promotions will cost – $5,000
Going by the report from the market research and feasibility studies conducted, we will need about two hundred and fifty thousand (250,000) U.S. dollars to successfully set up a medium scale but standard solar panel cleaning services company in the United States of America.
Generating Startup Capital for Captain Universe®, Solar Panel Cleaning Services, LLC
Captain Universe®, LLC is a business that will be owned and managed by Lewis Martins and his immediate family members. They are the sole financier of the business which is why they decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital for the business to just three major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings and sale of his stocks
- Generate part of the startup capital from friends and other extended family members
- Generate a larger chunk of the startup capital from the bank (loan facility).
N.B: We have been able to generate about $100,000 (Personal savings $70,000 and soft loan from family members $30,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $150,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been duly signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited.
14. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business close shop.
One of our major goals of starting Captain Universe®, Solar Panel Cleaning Services, LLC is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running.
We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to offer our solar panel cleaning services a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are well prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Captain Universe®, Solar Panel Cleaning Services, LLC will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Incorporation: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts various banks in the United States: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Securing a standard office facility: Completed
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating part of the startup capital from the founders: Completed
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents: In Progress
- Design of Logo for the business: Completed
- Purchase of solar panel cleaning tools and equipment: Completed
- Graphic Designs and Printing of Promotional Materials: Completed
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of the needed furniture, office equipment, software applications, electronic appliances and facility facelift: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the business: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement: In Progress
- How to Start Your Own Alcohol Brand (Vodka or Spirit) - February 25, 2021
- How Long It Take to Reach Terminal Velocity When Skydiving - February 25, 2021
- How Do Animal Sanctuaries Make Money? (15 Smart Ways They Profit) - February 25, 2021