Are you about starting a fruit juice shop? If YES, here is a complete sample fruit juice shop business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
People are increasingly becoming aware of the need to cut down on carbonated drinks and embrace fruit juice because of the enormous health benefits that accrue from it. This is the reason why juice bars are spring up all around major cities in the united states. It is then obvious that the juice bar business is one cool business that an aspiring entrepreneur can settle for.
One good thing about starting a fruit juice business is that if you are diligent enough and if you have good marketing strategies, you can build the business from just one outlet to numerous outlets across different cities in the United States from the sale of franchise.
A Sample Fruit Juice Shop Business Plan Template
Table of Content
- Industry Overview
- Executive Summary
- Our Product and Services
- Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Job Roles and Responsibilities
- SWOT Analysis
- MARKET ANALYSIS
- Our Target Market
- SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sales Forecast
- Publicity and Advertising Strategy
- Startup Expenditure (Budget)
- Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
Fruit juice shop business is of course part of the Juice and Smoothie Bar industry. The industry has come a long way and it is still evolving with smoothie drink makers bringing in creativity in terms of flavors and packaging into the industry. Smoothie drinks have been around for many years, but they are becoming more popular in recent time due to the health benefits that come with it.
This industry consists of businesses that basically make and retail fruit smoothies and freshly made juices. A smoothie is a blended, sometimes sweetened beverage primarily made from fresh fruit or vegetables combined with ice, frozen fruit or other frozen ingredients. Some juice and smoothie bars give their clients option of add-ins such as soy milk, whey powder, green tea and herbal or nutritional supplements et al.
Fruit juice is one commodity that is consumed in all parts of the world and of course those that are in the business of producing fruit juice are known to generate sales year in year out if the business is well – managed. As a matter of fact, economic downturn hardly affects the consumption of fruit juice because it is considered a healthy substitute for soft drinks and other processed drinks et al.
The Juice and Smoothie Bar industry has grown steadily over the last five years as juice and smoothie bars have adapted to the rapidly changing consumer preference and lifestyle. In recent years, the perceived high sugar content of some smoothies and juices has forced the industry to adapt its offering.
For this reason, cold pressed juice, which is made by hydraulically chopping and crushing produce such as spinach, kale and ginger without using heat, thereby yielding highly nutritious juice, has risen to prominence.
The Juice and Smoothie Bar industry is a thriving sector of the economy of the United States of America and they generate over $2 billion annually from more than 1,435 registered and licensed companies scattered all around the United States of America.
The industry is responsible for the employment of over 35,861 people. Experts project the Juice and Smoothie Bar industry to grow at a 2.9 percent annual rate. Smoothie King and Jamba Inc. are the leaders in the Juice and Smoothie Bar industry, they have the lion market share in the United States of America.
With this kind of business, if you want to start on a small scale, you can choose to start servicing a school around you or even the whole of your local community. All you would need are contacts, packaging, networking and good marketing and customer service skills.
However, if you intend starting it on a large scale, then you should consider spreading beyond your local community to the state and even national level with adequate structure for chains of outlets and distribution networks.
If you are contemplating starting your own fruit juice shop business in the United States, you should ensure that you carry out a thorough market survey. If you get some key factors wrong before starting your business, then you are likely going to struggle to stay afloat.
Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC is a licensed fruit juice shop business that will be based in Columbus – Ohio. We are a unique fruit juice brand because we do not just sell assorted fresh fruit juice, but we will also offer consultancy services in line with our area of business.
Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC is own and managed by Mrs. Shelly Pearson a graduate of Micro Biology from the University of Columbus – Ohio. She has over 7 years of hands on experience working for some of the leading brands in the fruit and smoothie bar industry.
Due to our corporate business goal of becoming one of the top 5 fruit juice and smoothie bar companies in the United States of America, we are willing to go the extra mile to invest in some of the finest professionals we can find and also we have set plans in place to acquire the best of equipment when it comes to setting up a standard fruit juice shop.
Our bar and will be customized to fit into the kind of ideas we have of how a first class fruit juice shop should look like. When it comes to hygiene, we have put plans, process and structures in place that will ensure that we are always at the top of our game. We have been able to secure permits from all relevant departments in Columbus – Ohio.
Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC is set to redefine how fruit juice business should be run, not just in Columbus – Ohio, but also in the whole of the United States of America. This is why we have put plans in place for the continuous training of our staff and we will also liaise with stakeholders in the industry to contribute our quota in the way juice making equipment should be designed to meet the ever changing demands of the industry.
The demand for fresh fruit juice et al is not going to plummet any time soon, which is why we have put plans in place to continue to explore all available markets around the cities where our chains of fruit juice shops are going to be located and ensure that we create a wide range of distribution channels. With that, we know that we will be able to maximize profits in our business.
Our strongest selling point at Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC is the unique taste of the different types of fresh fruit juice that we sell. There is hardly any customer that will taste any of our products who would not want to come back and make more purchase.
Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC will at all times demonstrate her commitment to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices wherever possible. We will ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our client’s needs precisely and completely.
Our plan is to position the business to become a leading brand in the Juice and Smoothie Bar industry in the whole of Ohio, and also to be amongst the top 5 fruit juice brand in the United States of America within the first 10 years of starting our business.
This might look too tall a dream but we are optimistic that this will surely come to pass because we have done our research and feasibility studies and we are confident that Columbus – Ohio is the right place to launch this type of business before spreading to other cities in the United States.
Our Product and Services
At Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC we deal in a wide variety of fresh fruit juice, we are an establishment that primarily prepare, serve/sell fresh fruit juice and toppings. As part our strategy to create multiple sources of income in line with our core business concept, we will run a consultancy service and training.
Our intention of starting Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC is to make profits from the industry and we will do all that is permitted by the law in the US to achieve our aim and ambition. Here are some of our products and services;
- Selling freshly made fruit juice
- Training, Advisory and Consultancy Services
Our Mission and Vision Statement
- Our vision is to be amongst the top 5 leading fruit juice shops in the United States of America before our 10th anniversary.
- Our mission is to build a fruit juice shop business that will meet the needs of all our customers in the regions where we have our outlets and to sell franchise all across the United States of America and Canada.
Our Business Structure
As part of our plan to build a successful fruit juice business in Columbus – Ohio, we have perfected plans to get it right from the onset which is why we will ensure that we have competent employees in our company. We will ensure that we only hire people that are qualified, honest, hardworking, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all the stake holders.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of five years or more depending how fast we meet our set target.
The picture of the kind of fruit juice business we intend building and the goals we want to achieve is what informed the amount we are ready to pay for the best hands available in the juice and smoothie bar industry as long as they are willing to work with us to achieve our business goals and objectives.
Here is the business structure that we will build at Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC;
- Chief Executive Officer
- Shop Manager
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Sales and Marketing Officer
- Customer Service Executives
Job Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO (Owner):
- Accountable for increasing management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions.
- Responsible for creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of the fruit juice shop
- Part of the team that determines the quantity of fruit juice that are to be produced
- Maps out strategies that will lead to efficiency amongst workers in the fruit juice shop
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of bar workers
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements
- Ensures that the fruit juice shop meets the expected safety and health standard at all times.
Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out induction for new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Oversees the smooth running of daily office activities
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Manages external research and coordinates all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities et al
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for increasing sales
- Documents all customer contact and information
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps to increase sales and growth for the company
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports.
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis.
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Distribution Van Drivers:
- Delivers customer’s orders promptly
- Runs errand for the organization
- Any other duty as assigned by the sales and marketing executive and shop manager
Greeters/Customer Care Officer/Table Attendant
- Opens the door and welcomes customers
- Ensures that customers feel relaxed and at home
- Handles customers’ enquiries
- Assesses customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Serves customers in a friendly manner
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of fruit juice menus and promotions
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the shop manager
- Responsible for cleaning the shop facility at all times
- Ensures that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Any other duty as assigned by the bar manager.
Our plan of starting our fruit juice shop in just one outlet is to test run the business for a period of 3 to 5 years to know if we will invest more money, expand the business and then open other outlets.
We are quite aware that there are several fruits juice bars and similar businesses all over Columbus – Ohio and even in the same location where we intend locating ours, which is why we are following the due process of establishing a business.
We know that if proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be equipped to confront our threats.
Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with bias in restaurants and fast food line of business to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a Business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives. This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC.
Our strength lies in the fact that we have a wide range of fruit juice that can meet the needs of a wide range of customers. We have a state of the arts facility and equipment that has positioned us to meet customer demands even if demand tripled over night or if we have a massive order to meet.
Another factor that counts to our advantage is the background of our Chief Executive Office; she has robust experience in the industry and also good academic qualifications to match the experience acquired which has placed her amongst top professionals in the United States of America. We are not ignoring the fact that offering consultancy services and running a standard and accredited training center is definitely going to count as a positive for us.
The fact that we are setting up a fruit juice business in a city with other juice and smoothie bars may likely pose a challenge for us in breaking into the already saturated market in Columbus – Ohio. In essence our chosen location might be our weakness. But nevertheless, we have plans to launch out with a big bang. We know with that, we will be able to create a positive impression and have a proper handle when it comes to building on already gather momentum.
The opportunities available to us are unlimited. Loads of people consume fresh fruit juice on daily basis and all what we are going to do to push our products to them is already perfected. There are also loads of people who would want to learn how to produce fresh fruit juice and they will readily find our government approved fruit juice training center ideal for them to fulfill that goal.
The threat that is likely going to confront us is the fact that we are competing with already established juice and smoothie bars in Columbus – Ohio and also there are other entrepreneurs who are likely going to launch similar business within the location of our business.
Of course, they will compete with us in winning over the available market. Another threat that we are likely going to face is unfavorable government policies and of course economic downturn.
- Market Trends
Loads of people are beginning to switch from drinking carbonated drinks to drinking fresh fruit juice and smoothies because of their health benefits. As a matter of fact, the sale of juicers has increased tremendously as most households now make it a point of duty to get one for their families and also to start grooming their kids to choose fresh juice and smoothies over carbonated drinks.
The Juice and Smoothie Bars industry has grown steadily over the last five years and have adapted to the rapidly changing consumer preferences and lifestyle. In recent years, the perceived high sugar content of some smoothies and juices has forced the industry to adapt its offerings, thereby offering cold pressed juice. This juice is made by hydraulically crushing fruits and vegetables without using heat, thereby yielding highly nutritious juice.
Another trend is that some fruit juice and smoothie bars have gone beyond only selling their products in their shops to taking it out to people in parks, sport centers and public places through vans and mobile food trucks. Some fruit juice bars have even gone ahead to start retailing their products to the public through franchising; it is one of the strategies that is helping them gain a huge market share.
Our Target Market
When it comes to fresh fruit juice, there is indeed a wide range of available customers. In essence, our target market can’t be restricted to just a group of people, but all those who love fresh fruit juice and those who would want to try them out.
We are in business to engage in wholesale distribution and to retail a wide variety of fresh fruit juice to the following groups of people;
- Sports Men and Women
- Everyone who resides in our target locations.
A close study of the fruit juice industry reveals that the market has become much more competitive over the last decade. As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry.
We are aware of the competition and we are prepared to compete favorably with other fruit juice bars in Columbus – Ohio. The fact that we have a clear market position, effective cost controls and ability to franchise operations gives us competitive advantage over our competitors.
Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC is launching a standard juice shop that will become the preferred choice of residents of Columbus – Ohio. Our fruit juice shop is located in a corner piece property on a busy road directly opposite one of the largest residential estates in Columbus – Ohio.
One thing is certain, we will ensure that we have wide varieties of fruit juice available in our shop at all times. It will be difficult for customers to visit our juice shop and not make a purchase. One of our business goals is to make Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC a one stop fruit juice shop. Our excellent customer service culture, online store, various payment options and highly secured facility will serve as a competitive advantage for us.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry, meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and objectives.
SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC is established with the aim of maximizing profits in the industry and we are going to go all the way to ensure that we do all it takes to sell our products to a wide range of customers. Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC will generate income by selling the following products;
- Selling fresh-made fruit juice drinks
- Training, Advisory and Consultancy Services
One thing is certain when it comes to fresh fruit juice shop business, if your fruit juices are properly made and if your fruit juice shop is centrally positioned and easily accessible, you will always attract customers cum sales and that will sure translate to increase in revenue generation for the business.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Columbus – Ohio and every city where our fresh fruit juice will be sold and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income/profits from our first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to examine the industry, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projections are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to startups in Columbus – Ohio.
- First Fiscal Year: $120,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $350,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $650,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same products and customer care services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location to start Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC and also the kind of fresh fruit juice to produce, we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to be able to penetrate the available market in the cities where we intend positioning our business.
We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the number of customers we want to attract per time and also for our products to favorable compete with other leading juice brands in the United States of America.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in Columbus – Ohio and throughout the United States of America.
In summary, Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to sell our wide range of fresh fruit juice;
- Introduce our fresh fruit juice brand by sending introductory letters to residents, merchants and other stakeholders both in Columbus – Ohio and in other cities in the United States of America
- Open our fresh fruit juice shop with a party so as to capture the attention of residents who are our first targets
- Engage in roadshows in targeted communities from time to time to sell our products and promote our fruit juice shop
- Advertise our products in community based newspapers, local TV and radio stations
- List our business and products on yellow pages ads (local directories)
- Leverage on the internet to promote our fresh fruit juice shop brands
- Engage in direct marketing and sales
- Encourage the use of Word of mouth marketing (referrals)
Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Despite the fact that our fruit juice shop is a standard one with a wide range of fresh fruit juice that can favorably compete with other leading brands in the United States, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for our brand.
Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC has a long term plan of opening outlets in various locations in the United States of America and also to sell our franchise which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in Columbus – Ohio before venturing out to other cities in the United States of America.
As a matter of fact, our publicity and advertising strategy is not solely for selling our products but to also effectively communicate our brand. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC;
- Place adverts on both print (community based newspapers and magazines) and electronic media platforms
- Sponsor relevant community programs
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, twitter, et al to promote our brand
- Install our billboards in strategic locations all around major cities in the United States of America
- Engage in roadshows from time to time in targeted communities
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas
- Position our Flexi Banners at strategic positions in the location where we intend getting customers to start patronizing our products.
- Ensure that all our staff members wear our customized clothes, and all our official cars and distribution vans are customized and well branded.
Our Pricing Strategy
Fixing prices for fresh juice is not complicated as the prices depend on the size of the container. In view of that, our prices will conform to what is obtainable in the industry but we will ensure that within the first 6 to 12 months our products are sold a little bit below the average price in the United States of America.
We have put in place business strategies that will help us run on low profits for a period of 6 months; it is a way of encouraging people to buy into our brand.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC is all inclusive because we are quite aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC will make available to her clients;
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards/Point of Sale Machines (POS Machines)
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our client make payment for fruit juice drinks purchase without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials.
Startup Expenditure (Budget)
In setting up any business, the amount or cost will depend on the approach and scale you want to undertake. If you intend to go big by renting a place, then you would need a good amount of capital as you would need to ensure that your employees are well taken care of, and that your facility is conducive enough for workers to be creative and productive.
The tools and equipment that will be used are nearly the same cost everywhere, and any difference in prices would be minimal and can be overlooked. As for the detailed cost analysis for starting a fruit juice shop business; it might differ in other countries due to the value of their money.
When it comes to starting a fruit juice business, the major areas that we would look towards spending the bulk of our cash is in the purchase of the latest juicers and of course renting or leasing well located facilities. Aside from that, you are not expected to spend much except for paying of your employees and the purchase of supplies.
These are the key areas where we will spend our startup capital;
- The Total Fee for Registering the Business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $1,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of – $3,580.
- Cost for hiring Business Consultant – $2,500.
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400.
- Cost for payment of rent for 12 months at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of $75,600.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $70,000
- The cost for start-up inventory (raw materials and packaging materials et al) – $10,000
- Storage hardware (bins, racks, shelves) – $3,720
- The cost for counter area equipment (counter top, sink, ice machine, etc.) – $9,500
- Cost for juicers – $20,000
- Cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- Cost of purchase of distribution vans – $20,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- The cost of launching a website – $600
- The cost for our opening party – $5,000
- Miscellaneous – $5,000
We would need an estimate of $200,000 to successfully set up our fruit juice shop business in Columbus – Ohio.
Generating Startup Capital for Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC
Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC is a family business that is owned and financed by Mrs. Shelly Pearson and her immediate family members. They do not intend to welcome any external business partners which is why she has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings and sell of stocks
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $50,000 (Personal savings $30,000 and soft loan from family members $20,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $100,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
The future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers they have, the capacity and competence of their employees, their investment strategy and business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business closes shop.
One of our major goals of starting Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC is to build a business that will survive off its own cash flow without the need for injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running. We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to retail our fresh fruit juice a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Shelly Pearson® Fruit Juice Shop, LLC will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken care of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and re – training of our workforce is at the top burner.
As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of three years or more. We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and construction of standard fruit juice shop: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Packaging and Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of juicers: Completed
- Purchase of the needed furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party planning: In Progress
- Establishing business relationship with vendors – wholesale suppliers (assorted fruits)/merchants: In Progress
- Purchase of delivery vans: Completed