Are you about starting a fruit and vegetable store? If YES, here is a complete sample fruit and vegetable retail business plan template & feasibility report you can use for FREE.
Okay, so we have considered all the requirements for starting a fruit and vegetable store business. We also took it further by analyzing and drafting a sample fruit and vegetable store marketing plan template backed up by actionable guerrilla marketing ideas for fruit and vegetable stores. So let’s proceed to the business planning section.
Why Start a Fruit & Vegetable Retail Store?
If you are considering starting a fruit and vegetable retail store business, the good news is that you can’t get it wrong because various types of vegetables and fruits are consumed all over the globe.
Starting a vegetable and fruit retail business comes with its own fair share of challenges, but that does not rule out the fact that it is indeed a profitable business, especially if you locate the business in good location and you know how to source for fresh fruits and vegetables that are consumed in the location where you have your retail outlet.
So, if you have decided to start your own fruit and vegetable retail store, then you should ensure that you carry out thorough feasibility studies and market survey. Business plan is yet another very important business document that you should not take for granted when launching your own fruit and vegetable retail store.
Below is a sample fruit and vegetable retail store business plan template that can help you to successfully write your own with little or no difficulty.
A Sample Fruit & Vegetable Retail Store Business Plan Template
- Business Overview
Fruit and vegetable store is a subset of the overall grocery store cum retail industry and fruits and vegetable retail stores are outlets that primarily retail fruits and vegetables.
If you are a close observer of the fruits and vegetables retail line of business, you will agree that the industry is anticipated to increase due to increasing consumer health consciousness, which has led to increasing demand for fresh produce. While per capita fruit and vegetable consumption has remained stable in recent time, the price of vegetables has increased as consumers demand premium, fresh vegetables.
The supermarket and grocery store industry that fruit and vegetable retail store is a part of is a major sector of the economy of the United States which generates over $602 billion annually from more than 42,539 outlets scattered all around the United States of America. The industry is responsible for the employment of over 2,624,650 people. Experts project the supermarket and grocery industry to grow at a 1.4 percent annual rate.
It is a fact that an estimated two-thirds of the United States’ gross domestic product (GDP) comes from retail consumption of which the supermarket and grocery stores industry contributes greatly. This is why the United States of America’s economy is measured with the yardstick of how well the retailing business is fairing in the U.S. In essence, when there is an unstable economy, purchasing power drops and it impacts the retailing industry negatively which may result in the closure of some grocery stores.
The retail landscape has seen tremendous changes in the last 20 years; it has grown from the usual mom and pop outlets to a more organized and far reaching venture. The introduction of franchise and online stores make it easier for a retailer to reach out to a larger market far beyond the areas where his physical store is located.
It is interesting to note that more grocery shops (fruit and vegetable retail stores inclusive) especially lager retail outlets have started to include self-serve checkout lanes in their stores. It creates shorter lines that appeal to consumers; the average customer would not want to stay longer on a queue.
Over and above, starting a fruit and vegetable retail store business in the United States is a profitable business and it is open for any aspiring entrepreneur to come in and establish his or her business; you can choose to start on a small scale in a street corner like the average mom and pop business or you can choose to start on a large scale with several outlets in key cities all across the United States of America.
Fruit & Vegetable Retail Store Business Plan – Executive Summary
Dorothy Nightingale® Fruit & Vegetable Retail Store, Inc. is a registered grocery store business that will be located in downtown Atlanta – Georgia. Our retail outlet is a standard facility in one of the most ideal locations for a fruit and vegetable retail store. We will retail a wide range of fresh fruits and vegetables to a wide range of customers.
We are aware that there are several supermarket/grocery store outlets all around Atlanta – Georgia that also retail fruits and vegetables, which is why we spent time and resources to conduct our feasibility studies and market survey so as to offer much more than our competitors will be offering. We have self – service and delivery options for our customers and our outlet is secured with the various payment of options.
We know that our customers are the reason why we are in business which is why we will go the extra mile to get them satisfied when they visit our store.
Dorothy Nightingale® Fruits & Vegetable Retail Store, Inc. will ensure that all our customers are given first class treatment whenever they visit our grocery store. We have a CRM software that will enable us manage a one on one relationship with our customers no matter how large they are. We will ensure that we get our customers involved in the selection of the fruits and vegetables that will be on our racks.
We are aware of the trend in the retail industry and we are not only going to operate a system where our customers would have to come to our store to make purchase but we will also operate an online store and our customers can order our produce online and they will get it delivered to their houses or any location they want us to deliver the goods within Atlanta – Georgia.
Dorothy Nightingale® Fruits & Vegetable Retail Store, Inc. is a family business that is owned by Mrs. Dorothy Nightingale and her immediate family members. Dorothy Nightingale has a B.Sc. in Business Administration from the University of Georgia, with over 5 years’ experience in the retailing industry, working for some of the leading brands in the United States of America. Although the business is launching out with just one outlet in Atlanta – Georgia, but there are plans to open other outlets all around Georgia.
- Our Products Offering
Dorothy Nightingale® Fruits & Vegetable Retail Store, Inc. is in the industry to establish a fresh fruits and vegetables one stop retail store and we will ensure we go all the way to make available a wide range of fresh fruits and vegetables in the United States.
Our product offerings are listed below;
- Fresh vegetables such as; cucumbers, shallots, tomatoes, lettuce, chilies, capsicum, red salad onions and snow peas, Chinese cabbage, lettuce, basil, roses, tomatoes, okra, cantaloupe and bell peppers, watercress, basil, coriander, parsley, lemongrass, sage, beans, peas, kohlrabi, taro, radishes, strawberries, melons, onions, turnips, parsnips, mushroom, carrot, melon, sweet potato, cauliflower, cabbage, broccoli, and eggplant as well as the choys that are used for stir fries
- Fresh fruits such as; Banana, Pineapple, Papaya, Strawberry, Blueberry, Raspberry, Plum, Mango, Apple, Cucumber, Dragon Fruits, Oranges, Grapes, Limes, Avocado and a host of other fruits
Our Vision Statement
Our vision is to make available a wide range of fresh fruits and vegetables to a wide range of customers in the locations where we have fruits and vegetable retail stores.
- Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to build a fresh fruit and vegetable retail business that will become the leader in our line of business; we want to set up a one stop fruit and vegetable retail store and also in the nearest future run a standard fruit and vegetable farm.
- Our Business Structure
Dorothy Nightingale® Fruit & Vegetable Retail Store, Inc. intends to build a standard business from the onset hence the need to follow due process when it comes to setting up a structure for the business. We will ensure that we put the right structure in place that will support the kind of growth that we have in mind.
We will ensure that we hire people that are qualified, honest, customer centric and are ready to work to help us build a prosperous business that will benefit all our stake holders. As a matter of fact, profit-sharing arrangement will be made available to all our senior management staff and it will be based on their performance for a period of 8 years or more.
In view of that, we have decided to hire qualified and competent hands to occupy the following positions;
- Chief Executive Officer (Owner)
- Store Manager
- Human Resources and Admin Manager
- Merchandize Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Information Technologist
- Customer Service Executive
Roles and Responsibilities
Chief Executive Officer – CEO:
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions.
- Creates, communicates and implements the organization’s vision, mission, and overall direction – i.e. leading the development and implementation of the overall organization’s strategy.
- Responsible for fixing prices and signing business deals
- Responsible for providing direction for the business
- Responsible for signing checks and documents on behalf of the company
- Evaluates the success of the organization
Admin and HR Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the smooth running of HR and administrative tasks for the organization
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Defines job positions for recruitment and managing interviewing process
- Carries out induction of new team members
- Responsible for training, evaluation and assessment of employees
- Responsible for arranging travel, meetings and appointments
- Responsible for managing the daily activities in the store
- Ensures that proper records of goods are kept and our racks and warehouse does not run out of products
- Ensure that the store facility is in tip top shape and goods are properly arranged and easy to locate
- Controls goods distribution and supply inventory
- Supervises the workforce in the grocery sales floor.
- Manages vendor relations, farm visits, market visits, and the ongoing education and development of the organizations’ buying teams
- Responsible for the purchase of fresh fruits and vegetables for the organization
- Responsible for planning sales, monitoring inventory, selecting the merchandise, and writing and pricing orders to vendors
Sales and Marketing Manager
- Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities
- Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts
- Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
- Develops, executes and evaluates new plans for increasing sales
- Represents the company in strategic meetings
- Helps to increase sales and growth for the company
- Manages the organization website
- Handles ecommerce aspect of the business
- Responsible for installing and maintenance of computer software and hardware for the organization
- Manage logistics and supply chain software, Web servers, e-commerce software and POS (point of sale) systems
- Manage the organization’s CCTV
- Handles any other technological and IT related duties.
- Responsible for preparing financial reports, budgets, and financial statements for the organization
- Provides managements with financial analyses, development budgets, and accounting reports
- Responsible for financial forecasting and risks analysis
- Performs cash management, general ledger accounting, and financial reporting
- Responsible for developing and managing financial systems and policies
- Responsible for administering payrolls
- Ensures compliance with taxation legislation
- Handles all financial transactions for the organization
- Serves as internal auditor for the organization
Client Service Executive
- Ensures that all contacts with clients (e-mail, walk-In center, SMS or phone) provides the client with a personalized customer service experience of the highest level
- Through interaction with customers on the phone, uses every opportunity to build client’s interest in the company’s products and services
- Manages administrative duties assigned by the human resources and admin manager in an effective and timely manner
- Consistently stays abreast of any new information on the organizations’ products, promotional campaigns etc. to ensure accurate and helpful information is supplied to customers when they make enquiries
- Responsible for cleaning the store facility at all times
- Ensures that toiletries and supplies don’t run out of stock
- Handles any other duty as assigned by the store manager.
Fruit & Vegetable Retail Store Business Plan – SWOT Analysis
We decided to open just one store outlet in Atlanta – Georgia in order to test run the business for a period of 3 to 6 years to know if we will invest more money, expand the business and then open other outlets in Georgia.
We are quite aware that there are a several fruits and vegetable retail stores and of course several supermarket and grocery stores all over Atlanta – Georgia and even in the same location where we intend locating ours who also engage in the retailing of fresh fruits and vegetables, which is why we are following the due process of establishing a new business.
We know that if a proper SWOT analysis is conducted for our business, we will be able to position our business to maximize our strength, leverage on the opportunities that will be available to us, mitigate our risks and be equipped to confront our threats.
Dorothy Nightingale® Fruits & Vegetable Retail Store, Inc. employed the services of an expert HR and Business Analyst with bias in retailing to help us conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and to help us create a business model that will help us achieve our business goals and objectives.
This is the summary of the SWOT analysis that was conducted for Dorothy Nightingale® Fruits & Vegetable Retail Store, Inc.;
Part of what is going to count as a positive for us is the fact that we are centrally located. The business model we will be operating on, varieties of payment options, wide range of fresh fruits and vegetables and our excellent customer service culture will definitely count as a strong strength for Dorothy Nightingale® Fruits & Vegetable Retail Store, Inc.
From our findings, one major weakness that may count against us is the fact that we are a new fruits and vegetables store and we don’t have the financial capacity to compete with multi – million dollar supermarket and grocery store outlets that also retail fresh fruits and vegetables.
The fact that we are going to be operating our fruits and vegetable retail store in one of the most populated cities in Georgia provides us with unlimited opportunities to sell our fresh fruits and vegetables to a large number of people especially vegetarians.
We have been able to conduct thorough feasibility studies and market survey and we know what our potential clients will be looking for when they visit our store; we are well positioned to take on the opportunities that will come our way.
We are aware that one of the major threats that we are likely going to face is economic downturn. Another threat that may likely confront us is the arrival of a new fruit and vegetable store, supermarket, grocery store or retail outlet who would want to engage in the sale of fruits and vegetables in same location where ours is located.
Fruit & Vegetable Retail Store Business Plan – MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Trends
It is important to state that any trend that is applicable to business in the supermarket and grocery store industry is applicable to fruit and vegetable retail stores. Supermarket and grocery store business has been in existence for as long as human started trading goods, but one thing is certain, the supermarket and grocery store industry that fruits and vegetables retail store business is a part of is still evolving. The introduction of technology and subsequently online retail store has indeed helped in reshaping the industry.
It is now a common phenomenon for supermarkets and grocery outlets to leverage on technology to effectively predict consumer demand patterns and to strategically position their shops to meet their needs.
If you are a close observer of the trends in the vegetable and fruits retail line of business, you will agree that the vegetable and fruits sale is anticipated to increase due to increasing consumer health consciousness. While per capita fruit and vegetable consumption has remained stable over in recent time, the price of vegetables has increased as consumers demand premium, fresh vegetables.
So also, the number of outlets retailing fruits and vegetables has been increasing. Small, local vegetable and fruits retail outlets are benefiting from the organic, local movement, while large, commercial farms are improving labor efficiency. Going forward, players in the vegetable and fruits line of business will continue to increase revenue generation for their business.
- Our Target Market
Those who are the end consumers of fresh vegetable and fruits is all encompassing; it is far – reaching. Every household consumes fresh vegetables, so a fresh vegetable and fruit retail store should be able to sell his or her produce to as many people as possible.
- Our Competitive Advantage
A recent study conducted on the supermarket and grocery store industry reveals that the market has become much more intensely competitive over the last decade. As a matter of fact, you have to be highly creative, customer centric and proactive if you must survive in this industry. We are aware of the stiff competition and we are prepared to compete favorably with other leading stores in and around Atlanta – Georgia.
One thing is certain; we will ensure that we have a wide range of fresh fruits and vegetables available in our store at all times. It will be difficult for customers to visit our store and not see the type of fruits or vegetables that they are looking for. Our excellent customer service culture, online store, various payment options and highly secured facility will serve as a competitive advantage for us.
Lastly, our employees will be well taken care of, and their welfare package will be among the best within our category in the industry meaning that they will be more than willing to build the business with us and help deliver our set goals and achieve all our objectives.
Fruit & Vegetable Retail Store Business Plan – SALES AND MARKETING STRATEGY
- Sources of Income
Dorothy Nightingale® Fruits & Vegetable Retail Store, Inc. is in business to retail a wide range of fresh fruits and vegetables to the residents of Atlanta – Georgia. We are in the industry to maximize profits and we are going to go all the way out to ensure that we achieve or business goals and objectives.
Our source of income will be the retailing of;
- Fresh vegetables such as cucumbers, shallots, tomatoes, lettuce, chilies, capsicum, red salad onions and snow peas, Chinese cabbage, lettuce, basil, roses, tomatoes, okra, cantaloupe and bell peppers, watercress, basil, coriander, parsley, lemongrass, sage, beans, peas, kohlrabi, taro, radishes, strawberries, melons, onions, turnips, parsnips, mushroom, carrot, melon, sweet potato, cauliflower, cabbage, broccoli, and eggplant as well as the choys that are used for stir fries
- Fresh fruits such as; Banana, Pineapple, Papaya, Strawberry, Blueberry, Raspberry, Plum, Mango, Apple, Cucumber, Dragon Fruits, Oranges, Grapes, Limes, Avocado and a host of other fruits
One thing is certain in this business, if your store is stocked with a wide range of fresh fruits and vegetables and centrally positioned, you will always attract customers cum sales and that will sure translate to increase in revenue generation for the business.
We are well positioned to take on the available market in Atlanta – Georgia and we are quite optimistic that we will meet our set target of generating enough income from the first six months of operation and grow the business and our clientele base.
We have been able to examine the supermarket and grocery industry, we have analyzed our chances in the industry and we have been able to come up with the following sales forecast. The sales projections are based on information gathered on the field and some assumptions that are peculiar to startups in Atlanta – Georgia.
- First Fiscal Year: $150,000
- Second Fiscal Year: $350,000
- Third Fiscal Year: $550,000
N.B: This projection was done based on what is obtainable in the industry and with the assumption that there won’t be any major economic meltdown and there won’t be any major competitor offering same products and customer care services as we do within same location. Please note that the above projection might be lower and at the same time it might be higher.
- Marketing Strategy and Sales Strategy
Before choosing a location for Dorothy Nightingale® Fruits & Vegetable Retail Store, Inc. we conducted a thorough market survey and feasibility studies in order for us to be able to penetrate the available market and become the preferred choice for residents of Atlanta – Georgia. We have detailed information and data that we were able to utilize to structure our business to attract the number of customers we want to attract per time.
We hired experts who have good understanding of the supermarket and grocery industry to help us develop marketing strategies that will help us achieve our business goal of winning a larger percentage of the available market in Atlanta – Georgia.
In summary, Dorothy Nightingale® Fruits & Vegetable Retail Store, Inc. will adopt the following sales and marketing approach to win customers over;
- Open our fresh fruits and vegetables store in a grand style with a party for all.
- Introduce our fresh fruits and vegetable retail store by sending introductory letters alongside our brochure to vegetarians, small scale smoothie and juice shops, households and key stake holders in and around Atlanta – Georgia
- Ensure that we have a wide range of fresh vegetables and fruits in our shelves at all times.
- Print out fliers and business cards and strategically drop them in offices, libraries, public facilities and train stations et al.
- Use friends and family to spread word about our fruits and vegetable retail store
- Place a small or classified advertisement in the newspaper, or local publication about our store
- Make use of attractive hand bills to create awareness and also to give direction to our store
- Position our signage/flexi banners at strategic places around Atlanta – Georgia
- Position our greeters to welcome and direct potential customers
- Create a loyalty plan that will enable us reward our regular customers
- Engage in roadshows within our neighborhood to create awareness for our fruit and vegetable store.
Fruit & Vegetable Retail Store Business Plan – Publicity and Advertising Strategy
Even though our store is well located, we will still go ahead to intensify publicity for the business. Dorothy Nightingale® Fruits & Vegetable Retail Store, Inc. has a long term plan of opening outlets in various locations all around Georgia which is why we will deliberately build our brand to be well accepted in Atlanta before venturing out.
As a matter of fact, our publicity and advertising strategy is not solely for winning customers over but to effectively communicate our brand. Here are the platforms we intend leveraging on to promote and advertise Dorothy Nightingale® Fruits & Vegetable Retail Store, Inc.
- Place adverts on community based newspapers, radio and TV stations.
- Encourage the use of word of mouth publicity from our loyal customers
- Leverage on the internet and social media platforms like YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Google+ and other platforms to promote our store.
- Ensure that our we position our banners and billboards in strategic positions all around Atlanta – Georgia
- Distribute our fliers and handbills in target areas in and around our neighborhood
- Advertise our fresh fruits and vegetable store business in our official website and employ strategies that will help us pull traffic to the site
- Brand all our official cars and vans and ensure that all our staff members wear our branded shirt or cap at regular intervals.
Our Pricing Strategy
Pricing is one of the key factors that gives leverage to supermarkets and grocery stores and a fruit and vegetable store is not an exception, it is normal for consumers to go to places where they can get fresh fruits and vegetables at cheaper prices which is why big players in the industry attract loads of consumers.
We know we don’t have the capacity to compete with multi – million dollar grocery stores but we will ensure that the prices of all the products that are available in our store are competitive with what is obtainable amongst fresh vegetables and fruits retail stores within our level.
- Payment Options
The payment policy adopted by Dorothy Nightingale® Fruits & Vegetable Retail Store, is all inclusive because we are aware that different customers prefer different payment options as it suits them but at the same time, we will ensure that we abide by the financial rules and regulation of the United States of America.
Here are the payment options that Dorothy Nightingale® Fruits & Vegetable Retail Store, Inc. will make available to her clients;
- Payment with cash
- Payment via credit cards/Point of Sale Machines (POS Machines)
- Payment via online bank transfer
- Payment via check
- Payment via mobile money transfer
In view of the above, we have chosen banking platforms that will enable our clients make payment for fresh fruits and vegetables purchased without any stress on their part. Our bank account numbers will be made available on our website and promotional materials to clients who may want to deposit cash or make online transfer for our produce.
- Startup Expenditure (Budget)
From our market survey and feasibility studies, we have been able to come up with a detailed budget on how to achieve a standard fruit and vegetable store and here are the key areas we will spend our startup capital;
- The total fee for registering the business in the United States of America – $750.
- Legal expenses for obtaining licenses and permits as well as the accounting services (software, P.O.S machines and other software) – $3,300.
- Marketing promotion expenses for the grand opening of Dorothy Nightingale® Fruits & Vegetable Retail Store in the amount of $3,500 and as well as flyer printing (2,000 flyers at $0.04 per copy) for the total amount of $3,580.
- The cost for hiring business consultant – $2,500.
- Insurance (general liability, workers’ compensation and property casualty) coverage at a total premium – $2,400.
- The cost for payment of rent for 12 months at $1.76 per square feet in the total amount of $75,300.
- The cost for facility remodeling (construction of racks and shelves) – $10,000.
- Other start-up expenses including stationery ($500) and phone and utility deposits ($2,500).
- Operational cost for the first 3 months (salaries of employees, payments of bills et al) – $60,000
- The cost for start-up inventory (stocking with a wide range of fresh fruits and vegetables) – $150,000
- The cost for store equipment (cash register, security, ventilation, signage) – $13,750
- The cost of purchase and installation of CCTVs – $5,000
- The cost for the purchase of furniture and gadgets (Computers, Printers, Telephone, TVs, Sound System, tables and chairs et al) – $4,000.
- The cost of launching a website – $600
- The cost for our opening party – $5,000
- Miscellaneous – $5,000
We would need an estimate of $200,000 to successfully set up our fresh fruits and vegetable store in Atlanta – Georgia.
Generating Startup Capital for Dorothy Nightingale® Fruits & Vegetable Retail Store, Inc.
Dorothy Nightingale® Fruits & Vegetable Retail Store, Inc. is a family business that is owned and financed by Dorothy Nightingale and her immediate family. They do not intend to welcome any external business partners which is why she has decided to restrict the sourcing of the startup capital to 3 major sources.
These are the areas we intend generating our startup capital;
- Generate part of the startup capital from personal savings
- Source for soft loans from family members and friends
- Apply for loan from the bank
N.B: We have been able to generate about $50,000 (Personal savings $30,000 and soft loan from family members $20,000) and we are at the final stages of obtaining a loan facility of $100,000 from our bank. All the papers and documents have been signed and submitted, the loan has been approved and any moment from now our account will be credited with the amount.
Fruit & Vegetable Retail Store Business Plan – Sustainability and Expansion Strategy
It is an established fact that the future of a business lies in the number of loyal customers that they have, the capacity and competence of the employees, their investment strategy and the business structure. If all of these factors are missing from a business, then it won’t be too long before the business closes shop.
One of our goals of starting this business is to build a business that will survive off its cash flow without injecting finance from external sources once the business is officially running. We know that one of the ways of gaining approval and winning customers over is to retail our fresh fruits and vegetables a little bit cheaper than what is obtainable in the market and we are prepared to survive on lower profit margin for a while.
Dorothy Nightingale® Fruits & Vegetable Retail Store will make sure that the right foundation, structures and processes are put in place to ensure that our staff welfare are well taken of. Our company’s corporate culture is designed to drive our business to greater heights and training and retraining of our workforce is at the top burner.
We know that if that is put in place, we will be able to successfully hire and retain the best hands we can get in the industry; they will be more committed to help us build the business of our dreams.
- Business Name Availability Check: Completed
- Business Registration: Completed
- Opening of Corporate Bank Accounts: Completed
- Securing Point of Sales (POS) Machines: Completed
- Opening Mobile Money Accounts: Completed
- Opening Online Payment Platforms: Completed
- Application and Obtaining Tax Payer’s ID: In Progress
- Application for business license and permit: Completed
- Purchase of Insurance for the Business: Completed
- Leasing of facility and remodeling the shop: In Progress
- Conducting Feasibility Studies: Completed
- Generating capital from family members: Completed
- Applications for Loan from the bank: In Progress
- Writing of Business Plan: Completed
- Drafting of Employee’s Handbook: Completed
- Drafting of Contract Documents and other relevant Legal Documents: In Progress
- Design of The Company’s Logo: Completed
- Printing of Packaging and Promotional Materials: In Progress
- Recruitment of employees: In Progress
- Purchase of furniture, racks, shelves, computers, electronic appliances, office appliances and CCTV: In progress
- Creating Official Website for the Company: In Progress
- Creating Awareness for the business both online and around the community: In Progress
- Health and Safety and Fire Safety Arrangement (License): Secured
- Opening party planning: In Progress
- Compilation of our list of fresh fruits and vegetables that will be available in our store: Completed
- Establishing business relationship with fruits and vegetable farmers – suppliers of fresh fruits and vegetables: In Progress